Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"I'm Billy by the way. I'm sorry I introduced myself before you woke up and then I got caught up in my thoughts." He looked at the coins captain Swan and Bayonetta had found. "Maybe there is another coin in the bathroom." Billy stepped into the room and started searching it. He assumed that he had somehow gotten Tronned into a pixel hunt game and searched methodically in the bathroom.

Reactions: Mari
Jack finally stopped and looked at what he accomplished. He gave a sigh. 'Well it looks like one of my junk bots but... I don't have a power source to activate him...' He then took off his goggles and put them once more above his head. He would use his wonderful back pack if he thought it would work in this place but he knew first he would have to see if it was damaged in his sleep for he never took it off. He didn't notice that Wuya had come over near him but she had. Wuya sat down on the bed and looked at Jack. "Let me guess your idea failed." Jack looked at her and had a look that showed he would go into tears if she teased him more. She held her tongue for she didn't feel like dealing with him being a cry baby today because his idea for a new toy failed. She then put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay my plan failed too. Maybe we aren't suppose to open it yet maybe it's like the puzzle box? I bet the door will open when the one who needs it to most will try and open it." Jack looked at her and gave a small nod. She then looked at the door and then removed her hand from Jack. She sat on the bed now in the lotus position like she had seen Chase do many times and would sometimes join him. She closed her eyes and let herself relax her mind and think like she was forced to do in a box for over 15000 years. Jack looked at the door and sat there waiting for Wuya to say something else.

Room G

"I'm Billy by the way. I'm sorry I introduced myself before you woke up and then I got caught up in my thoughts." He looked at the coins captain Swan and Bayonetta had found. "Maybe there is another coin in the bathroom." Billy stepped into the room and started searching it. He assumed that he had somehow gotten Tronned into a pixel hunt game and searched methodically in the bathroom.
Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"And I am Bayonetta" she responded as she watched him look in the bathroom.

Perhaps there was more at the original source of the coin in her hands?

She approached the door again.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"I don't suppose you have any more coin to spare, my dear?" she asked to the door.

Reactions: Kirah
Before you was a sink, a toilet, and a shower. There may be something hiding in the plumbing, who can say for sure?

"I don't suppose you have any more coin to spare, my dear?" she asked to the door.
"And I thought it was hot in the other room," the door remarks. It's almost childlike in tone. "Unfortunately, the stars can align only so often."

It sounds sorry, at least.

"And I am Bayonetta" she responded as she watched him look in the bathroom.

Perhaps there was more at the original source of the coin in her hands?

She approached the door again.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"Pleasure to meet you." He gave a pleasant smile over his shoulder as he opened the cover to the toilet tank.

Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom.

Since the others either disregarded her comment or didn't hear her, River decided to speak with the door again.

"So, talking door, what will you have us do with these coins? Are they a way out? And if not, when shall we be let out? I do hate being left out in the dark."

@Atomyk

"San...Fransico..." he stops and shakes his head "Never heard of it...where in Japan is it?" he asks, not even aware of the world outside of Japan, due to leaving his parents at a young age, his knowledge of the world is very limited
He turns to the bathroom and shakes his head "Curiosity killed the cat...don't tempt fate" he mumurs "If you want to know, you check"
He wasn't about to put his life in danger for the sake of this...gir
l

@ChemicalLove
@Nim
@kittyluna45
@Archmage Jeremiah
"It isn't in Japan. Its in the United States... so I take it you're from Japan yourself then, huh, Pretty Boy?" She said. She sighed a bit and looked at the room. "At this time, I wouldn't check it myself... not unarmed. I don't feel safe unarmed..." She looked at the night stand next to the bed and went to investigate it.

@ChemicalLove
@Nim
@DapperDogman
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Atomyk

"And I thought it was hot in the other room," the door remarks. It's almost childlike in tone. "Unfortunately, the stars can align only so often."

It sounds sorry, at least.
Bayonetta was even more curious of the door. For a magical object or creature, it seemed very much like a young male.

She wondered.

"Feeling hot, my dear?" she asked the door. "I ponder the consequence of... making it even hotter?"

Bayonetta then danced...

tumblr_mlydsdkst71r6cfejo5_250.gif

tumblr_mlydsdkst71r6cfejo6_250.gif

"How's the heat now?" she asked, taking a moment to see if there would be any reaction.

"Pleasure to meet you." He gave a pleasant smile over his shoulder as he opened the cover to the toilet tank.
Water, foul and dark. You're not sure if anyone's cleaned this since it was installed.

Since the others either disregarded her comment or didn't hear her, River decided to speak with the door again.

"So, talking door, what will you have us do with these coins? Are they a way out? And if not, when shall we be let out? I do hate being left out in the dark."
"They're for a great fortune," it replied. "As for leaving, you must wait for orientation."

"Such impatient ones," the door says wistfully.

"It isn't in Japan. Its in the United States... so I take it you're from Japan yourself then, huh, Pretty Boy?" She said. She sighed a bit and looked at the room. "At this time, I wouldn't check it myself... not unarmed. I don't feel safe unarmed..." She looked at the night stand next to the bed and went to investigate it.
This is interesting: You find a toolset! Most of the items are missing, but there does seem to be a screwdriver.

"How's the heat now?" she asked, taking a moment to see if there would be any reaction.
The door's jaw would drop... if it had a jaw at all. "I'm very very sorry," it says, almost stuttering. You get the image of the door comically touching at its forehead with a napkin. Not quite what you'd expect from a young male, but the concept of gender and age is quite beyond a door. "The students must wait on the headmaster! So, sorry, my Mystery, so sorry...!"

Reactions: Mari
Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom. @Atomyk

River glanced to Bayonetta out of the corner of her eye when she started dancing, wondering what she was trying to acomplish. "Are you trying to break us free or flirt with the door?" She chuckled.

She glanced to the door when it told them to wait for orientation. "Apparently your flirting didn't work because it's still keeping us here."

Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"Gross." Billy decides to keep his hand clean, flushes the toilet and watches the water drain from the tank. "Hey door when is orientation? "

@Krieg

Cosmo saw the sadness and confusion on the young girl's face. Cosmo whimpers as he nudges the girl's leg.

"Cosmo did not mean to make little one feel worse. Cosmo know talkink dog is strange. Should have been more sensitive. Cosmo is very sorry;Cosmo didn't catch little one's name."

Cosmo could have easy found out the girl's name by mind reading, but he didn't want to confuse the girl even more. Talking dog is confusing. Mind reading talking dog is worse.

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
The door's jaw would drop... if it had a jaw at all. "I'm very very sorry," it says, almost stuttering. You get the image of the door comically touching at its forehead with a napkin. Not quite what you'd expect from a young male, but the concept of gender and age is quite beyond a door. "The students must wait on the headmaster! So, sorry, my Mystery, so sorry...!"
"Oh, don't fret my dear," Bayonetta reassured, "I'm sure it's something beyond your control."

tumblr_mc2299V6w51ru283po2_r2_250.gif

"Hope you enjoyed the show, at least."

"Gross." Billy decides to keep his hand clean, flushes the toilet and watches the water drain from the tank. "Hey door when is orientation? "
"When the headmaster is ready!"

The door is beyond flustered now.

Unfortunately, you also do not spot anything of note inside the tank.

Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom. @Atomyk

River glanced to Bayonetta out of the corner of her eye when she started dancing, wondering what she was trying to acomplish. "Are you trying to break us free or flirt with the door?" She chuckled.

She glanced to the door when it told them to wait for orientation. "Apparently your flirting didn't work because it's still keeping us here."
"Well," Bayonetta replied, "the door gave me a clue that flirtation might work."

tumblr_m8qfkuVqhm1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

"I needed to stretch my muscles anyway"

@Krieg

Cosmo saw the sadness and confusion on the young girl's face. Cosmo whimpers as he nudges the girl's leg.

"Cosmo did not mean to make little one feel worse. Cosmo know talkink dog is strange. Should have been more sensitive. Cosmo is very sorry;Cosmo didn't catch little one's name."

Cosmo could have easy found out the girl's name by mind reading, but he didn't want to confuse the girl even more. Talking dog is confusing. Mind reading talking dog is worse.
Ruby smiled a little when Cosmo nudges her leg, she realized he might have thought that he was at fault for what she felt right now "Aww... Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. Anyways, my name's Ruby, Ruby Rose." she said, her voice returning to it's usual cheery tone. Despite what had happened not too long ago, and her sudden craving for orang juice ice-cream, she seemed like herself more or less, maybe confused yes, but still her cheery childish self.

"Well," Bayonetta replied, "the door gave me a clue that flirtation might work."

tumblr_m8qfkuVqhm1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

"I needed to stretch my muscles anyway"

"Ah, well a bit of advice dear, such flirtations seem to work better if you sport a bit of cleavage," River said with a smirk, slightly unzipping the top part of her outfit to reveal a bit of her own. "A kiss and a wink also usually go over well. Trust me, I've tempted many men to get things I want. Keeps the husband of mine on his toes too. It's a win-win for me. "

Seiker looked out of the corner of his eye to the door, then back at all of them. Kidnappers unarmed... I'm armed... We're all stuck in this room... Something is off... "Bullet blitz." Seiker dropped and spun around firing a round at the door lock. The bullet seeks out the lock and nails it.
@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.