Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room C

You manage to solve EIGHT numbers before they start fading in and out!
It seems the ninja door is having second thoughts!

Do you continue the door as it screams silently in immeasurable pain unknownst to non-door mortals?
5d76efcdf4.png

@york
Ruby stopped for a moment, looking at the door, despite how inanimate it seemed despite clearly being the opposite, she was almost certain she was hurting it by doing this... Perhaps she should stop, but at the same time, the door did proclaim that it would commit "Soduku" itself though, so she was conflicted about what to do for the moment. "Are you... Alright?" She asked, a confused yet worried expression was on her face.

Jack finally gave up. 'great nothing. Oh well maybe later... Or he glanced at the bed as an idea from one of his past bots... Or maybe...' He went over to the bed and began to put id brain to work. Wuya looked and realized Jack had went over to the bed. 'Great he's got one of those stupid ideas again...' She then looked back at the door to see what the others had for an idea concerning the door.

@Atomyk @Akibahara @SirDerpingtonIV

*Natsu looked to the man pointing a gun at him and rolled his eyes* If we wanted to harm you we would have by n- *He stopped mid sentence as he felt a shift in power. It was another dragon slayer he knew that for sure. Felling the shift made him angry for what ever stupid reason. His face sowed the anger as his hands ignited again. This time the fire slowly grew from his arms to his whole body* Some one wants to show me up eh?! I'll show them! I'll make sure they can feel me as well! *He shifts his view over to the door with a gnarly look* I need to get by! Either you open up or I shall make you! *He was entering his dragon force as well*
@Joellie @Atomyk @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

Jack finally gave up. 'great nothing. Oh well maybe later... Or he glanced at the bed as an idea from one of his past bots... Or maybe...' He went over to the bed and began to put id brain to work. Wuya looked and realized Jack had went over to the bed. 'Great he's got one of those stupid ideas again...' She then looked back at the door to see what the others had for an idea concerning the door.
The door has gone silent, but you can tell it's in a foul mood after whatever the Engineer had done. You're all so very rude in this room.

Room C

The door vibrates in pure AGONY as it attempts to speak despite being a door, and despite having numbers carved on it, and despite the sudden rank odor of orange juice filling the air. "MY HONOR IS NOT. I AM NOT. THE ONLY COURSE IS THE PUZZLE. IN THE PUZZLE IS ETERNITY. I AM THE PUZZLE AND THE PUZZLE IS ME."​
7fd6f0d8bd.png
The puzzle is close. Do you finish the puzzle? Do you ignore him? Do you buy him ice cream?​

Jack didn't care what the door thought of him and neither did Wuya. Jack moved his goggles which was a part of his outfit on over his eyes and he began to work. He let one of his favorite songs enter his mind like he usually did when he worked and he began to mess with simple everyday items seeing how they might work together.

Wuya began to over hear Jack humming and rolled her eyes she knew the boy was trying to once more prove that he was an evil genius.

Room C

The door vibrates in pure AGONY as it attempts to speak despite being a door, and despite having numbers carved on it, and despite the sudden rank odor of orange juice filling the air. "MY HONOR IS NOT. I AM NOT. THE ONLY COURSE IS THE PUZZLE. IN THE PUZZLE IS ETERNITY. I AM THE PUZZLE AND THE PUZZLE IS ME."

7fd6f0d8bd.png

The puzzle is close. Do you finish the puzzle? Do you ignore him? Do you buy him ice cream?

@york
Instead of doing as the door sais, Ruby figures the best solution to this situation would be to buy him ice cream, after all, eating ice cream almost always helped her cope with her own problems. "Would ice cream help?" She asked, tilting her head to the side innocently, she looked around, sniffing the air a little, noticing the smell of orange juice, was a Cafeteria nearby or something? If that was the case, she just hoped it sold ice-cream...

York

There is neither currency nor ice-cream nearby. What mad you think you could buy him ice-cream? "Ice-cream... my brother made ice-cream... orange juice flavor..."​

Reactions: Atomyk
tumblr_mk49oe9bOy1r90eroo1_r1_250.gif

He just shook his head, dropping the Dragon Force and white scales fading as he smirked. He had failed to make an effect with his magic. At least on the door...he could sense it quite clearly. There was another Dragon Slayer here. The question was...which one?

It wasn't Rogue, that much he was sure of. That left...

Natsu, the Fire Dragon Slayer.
Gajeel, the Iron Dragon Slayer.
Laxus, the Lightning Dragon Slayer.
Wendy, the Sky Dragon Slayer.
And Cobra, the Poison Dragon Slayer.

Five possibilities...he considered who it was likely to be...honestly, any of them would have been welcome. The first four above the last of course, but still. A familiar face. And there was only one way to find out. They had to get out of here.

He just sat down, nonchalant.

Sting-Eucliffe-sting-eucliffe-and-rogue-cheney-34225498-500-250.gif

"Hey room, if you wanted to open, when would you do that?"

"Hey room, if you wanted to open, when would you do that?"
"..." How would you feel if you were just hit with some crazy attack? Huh?

... The door isn't actually that upset. "For orientation," it simply says.

York

There is neither currency nor ice-cream nearby. What mad you think you could buy him ice-cream? "Ice-cream... my brother made ice-cream... orange juice flavor..."

@york
"That sounds delicious!... I wish Beacon Academy had that at their cafeteria." Ruby said, her train of thought suddenly diverted by the door's conversation, it dissapointed her that there wasn't anything that even remotely resembled ice cream nearby. Unfortunately this room didn't even has a small sized refrigerator or something that might contain ice-cream, on the other hand, the door seems to be feeling a bit better so this was a good start.

Room B

Kotomine walked in circles.​

Room C

Too bad. The door solved the puzzle.
3365b17346.png

It is now dead.
Or maybe it wasn't alive in the first place?
After all, it was a ninja. A shadow.
A shadow of his brother. His successful orange juice ice cream that made him a billionaire.
And the flavor... it had never been the same after his brother sold it.
Some day... the door wanted to taste the orange juice ice-cream his brother...
used to make....

The door coughs up a mono-coin
Dhj7QPn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: York and Atomyk
Room C

Too bad. The door solved the puzzle.
3365b17346.png

It is now dead.
Or maybe it wasn't alive in the first place?
After all, it was a ninja. A shadow.
A shadow of his brother. His successful orange juice ice cream that made him a billionaire.
And the flavor... it had never been the same after his brother sold it.
Some day... the door wanted to taste the orange juice ice-cream his brother...
used to make....

The door coughs up a mono-coin
Dhj7QPn.jpg
Ruby looked a little disheartened when she saw that the door had stopped talking, perhaps it was dead, or perhaps she was going a little crazy... In either case, she sort of patted the door gently "If you can still hear me... I'll make you some orange juice ice cream someday." she said, seeming a little less cheerfull than usual. As she patted the door, she felt a coin pop out of it which she grabbed quickly, it looked almost like currency she was accustomed to using, but it was much smoother and had a strange teddy bear face on it.

Reactions: Atomyk
Lilia shifted her gaze to the newly awakened individual.

"It would seem you were right...Lucifer."

Lucifer...the arch-enemy of the Church. All her rational sense told her that he couldn't be him. He was Asian for starters; Lucifer had been an angel, of presumably Abrahamic origin once. But still...who knew what to trust in this place? She brushed the thought aside and addressed the newcomer.

"Miss? Calm yourself, you're in no danger, yet at least."

@ItsToppyTippers
@KayThePilotChapter

Loki ignores the one that woke up and walked towards the windows running his hand along the bars, they were a very heavy and strong metal almost unbreakable. Sighing deeply he decided to try the door, knowing in the back of his mind that it would more than likely be locked but it's worth a try. Walking towards it and turning the handle which proved unsuccessful. "Damn, looks like we really are stuck here..Great..I'm stuck here with people. I hate people."

@Ziogen
@Nassione
@york
@Josh M
@Gummi Bunnies

Ruby turned towards the others, still holding onto the coin and after a moment, decided to approach them. She figured starting up some conversation would be nice, a younger girl in the room, seeming to be only a few years older than her appeared to be quite confused about the situation. Thinking back on it, she realized she had no idea how she'd got here, even after she woke up, and whatever had happened to her seemed to have happened to others as well, but the question was, what exactly brought them all to this strange place.

Lilia shifted her gaze to the newly awakened individual.​

"It would seem you were right...Lucifer."

Lucifer...the arch-enemy of the Church. All her rational sense told her that he couldn't be him. He was Asian for starters; Lucifer had been an angel, of presumably Abrahamic origin once. But still...who knew what to trust in this place? She brushed the thought aside and addressed the newcomer.

"Miss? Calm yourself, you're in no danger, yet at least."

@ItsToppyTippers
@KayThePilotChapter
Tumblr_mmwyjtvrM21r2glkyo1_500.png

"Well, of course I am. And call me Urushihara," Urushihara snapped and then sighed, shifting his attention from Lilia to the girl on the bed. He had awoken in that bed, the thought drifted back into his head, causing him this time an outward shudder. He still couldn't make out the girl's features from that distance, but his vision was slowly returning. So was his strength. But, sadly, he couldn't get his powers back without causing chaos in humans, and he couldn't see any humans around that could easily be sent into chaos.

Groggily, Urushihara made his way in front of Lilia, trying to stand without support.

@ItsToppyTippers
@Reaper Jack

Billy had been pacing he suddenly looked up. "A captain, an archioligist, two dragon slayers, an engineer." Billy pointed to each person in turn, himself las . Then looked at Bayonetta, "I don't know what you do. But why us? I think we need to think about this a bit bigger. Have any of you played those pixel hunt games where you're trapped in a room?" No one had, the people in the room didn't exists in world's where that kind of thing existed, except River, but of course her life hadn't exactly been one that lended to free time to play games like that. "Uh well I think this might be the same theory. Just with a door that talks. I guess." He eyes the door a bit suspicious of it. "Anyway I think there's a clue here and each clue will lead us to opening the door... maybe." Billy frowned unsure.
Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom

Bayonetta pondered the question from the strange man.

tumblr_mcxfxmJYpf1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

"What do I do?" she responded. "I could be called a fighter, a bounty hunter even. While doing those things, I'm also searching out clues to my past."

Reactions: Kirah
Status
Not open for further replies.