Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what do you call going so fast that you accidentally slip it into "2nd gear?"

Because that totally happened.
Starting in second gear is so bad for the engine, man. That's just reckless driving.

On a more questioning note- though. Embalming is still done with formaldehyde, right? Isn't that shit a poison? Plus, depending on the freshness of the corpse- what if you had the shit luck of choosing a Jewish person or someone who doesn't believe in the act of embalming. That shit would be bloated with gas and you don't want that shit, man.

<.<

>.>

Dude, All I want is to be a flesh canoe when they bury me- donate fucking everything. Well, if anyone wants it and my shit still works. That way unless they want to do some freaky shit with my skull, skeleton or saggy corpse-y flesh, they're gonna have a bad time with my corpse.

Dude, All I want is to be a flesh canoe when they bury me- donate fucking everything. Well, if anyone wants it and my shit still works. That way unless they want to do some freaky shit with my skull, skeleton or saggy corpse-y flesh, they're gonna have a bad time with my corpse.
. . . .
I see your point.

But ew.

Or just bronze my fucking corpse like a baby's first pair of shoes.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
So, are people discovering things on UrbanDictionary and posting them here now?

D:

I'm being cremated. Much safer that way. Then the only thing I'll have to worry about is some weird drug addict trying to snort or smoke my ashes.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
Yeah, but then a part of you is in their freakin nasal canal. That's almost worse, man. I'd rather get skullfucked than in someone's sinuses making them sneeze and cough.

Yeah, but then a part of you is in their freakin nasal canal. That's almost worse, man. I'd rather get skullfucked than in someone's sinuses making them sneeze and cough.
That's what they get for trying to snort me! It's called instant Karma. XD It'd be even better if they ended up snorting a chunk of bone that wasn't completely insinuated and ended up having to go to the hospital.

Reactions: Hydronine
But dude.... you'd be stuck in their head....

Always....

on their mind....

XD What?!

I'm requesting to go 34 feet under once I'm dead, for good measure.

Now I have that song stuck in my head....

I wonder if that's what they'll be singing in their head while they're snorting me.

It'll be like watching one of those depressing SPCA commercials with some weird person crying, with a rolled up dollar bill and a line of my ashes. I wonder if it'll be my husband....o.O

• Love
200.gif

This is why I'm getting cremated, and I advocate it to everyone else.

Are we really discussing ways to avoid being fucked when we're dead?

Is this now a legitimate fear?

.......America.

Status
Not open for further replies.