Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/10, trying way too hard

Beat me too the punch. Next it's going to be some shit about getting your genitals in a blender and then drinking said mixture before vomiting it up your partner's asshole or something equally stupid that's meant to do nothing more than illicit shock value in a largely desensitized culture.

It's boring and weak.

Reactions: Minibit
So what Derv is saying is that he'd like to see more

I think he'd probably like to see something better.
Or nothing at all.
Would a sexy shampoo bottle be considered strange?

I'm handing out a lot of 'Go home, you're drunk' ratings today.....o.o I wish you could rate an entire thread. I'd stamp it with a huge one.
Give me a bunch, I want to be the best.

Beat me too the punch. Next it's going to be some shit about getting your genitals in a blender and then drinking said mixture before vomiting it up your partner's asshole or something equally stupid that's meant to do nothing more than illicit shock value in a largely desensitized culture.

It's boring and weak.
Yup. I can appreciate the creatively funny nonsense like charizarding. Pure shock value things like this are lame. Anyone who has been using the internet for a long time and hasn't purposely avoided shocking shit should be extremely desensitized to this kind of crap, and I used to frequent places where shock and disgust were the common mode of communication. :lol:

I've heard of this. But it's much easier if you just go break into the coroners office before the body is buried. Less of a sacrilegious act and much less work. If you're lucky, you can get it before any major embalming takes place. Now as for me, I'm going to insert a gun barrel in my mouth and ponder on life as to why I know this information.

Try "The Toellner," get drunk and stick a glow-stick in your girflriend.

giphy.gif

In my part of the world it was called MUNTING, with a "t".

@Tegan knows all about it.

TWO YEARS AGO, ON TEGAN AND ASMO'S WEDDING NIGHT

Asmo's old boss: STOP SCREAMING TEGAN I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU ABOUT MUNTING. :D

AND SO

;_______________________________;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, I have plently of cool moves, I just never named them.

Status
Not open for further replies.