Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yus of the Conquest

Original poster
As you all know, I have brought the wonderful things called "Charizarding" and "The 7/11" to you all from the depths of the Internet. This one is just crazy. Like, I'm weirded out.

Munging: The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

Oh god this one makes me sick.

Doctorwhowhywouldyoupostsomethinglikethat.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that was the look on my face after reading that....although my complexion was probably a bit more green.

Reactions: Minibit
giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that was the look on my face after reading that....although my complexion was probably a bit more green.
Pft. I've got about nine more of these in the works.

I see this as something drunken hooligans imagine up between beers but have neither the motivation or know how to pull it off.

Also, pile driving a corpse is likely just to bust some ribs. Pretty sure the bodies are dried out and emptied of all fluids before burial for weight reasons.

Reactions: Minibit
I shall call my friends and do this with them :D If I suddenly disappear from iwaku it might be because I have been poisoned by a dead body's fluids or because my friends threw me into a mental asylum. Wish me good luck :D -runs off to the graveyard while making a few calls-

Well, I really don't know who thought this up. And I don't want to meet them. Luckily, there doesn't seem to make variations of this unless...Then again, my mind has become less fucked up.

I'm handing out a lot of 'Go home, you're drunk' ratings today.....o.o I wish you could rate an entire thread. I'd stamp it with a huge one.

In this case, I have no problems at all admitting that I have shame. Lots, and lots, and LOTS of shame. Anyone suggests trying this with me and I'm pouring a teaspoon of diluted bleach into their mouthwash, and adding some to their shampoo in hopes that it absorbs through their scalp and into their brain.

I'm handing out a lot of 'Go home, you're drunk' ratings today.....o.o I wish you could rate an entire thread. I'd stamp it with a huge one.
HEY! I've never been drunk in my whole life ): I don't even wanna eat food with alcohol in it. It makes no sense that I should go home cause I'm drunk D:

Though this thread might be spiked with something o.O AAAAAAAAAH I'm under the influence cause I read a thread D:

Status
Not open for further replies.