Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read an awesome series that has this messed up thing in it that reminds me of this. A horde of crazy (supernaturally crazy; God is using them) fanatics attacks a bunch of city states... anyways in this horde are crazy fanatical women who kill men slowly but have sex with them while they are dying. In their last moment's the men..."erupt" and some if the women get pregnant. The children born are referred too as "The Children of the Dead" and I think the woean are called "Wailing Women"... possibly. The children are all psycopathic, cold (soulless?), and insane.

Anyways thats a thing. Also the series is awesome... don't judge it just on that. Or if you like that kind of thing... do judge it on that.

Edit: So my memory isn't the best here's a qoute from the series wiki...
Malazan Wiki said:
The Tenescowri were the starving survivors of the Pannion Domin's war on its neighbours. The Pannion Seerpurposely let them starve so that he could use them as an expendable infantry component in his army, both keeping his elite forces safe and striking terror into its enemies. The leader of the Tenescowri was Anaster.

They fed on the dead as their only source of food and mated with dying enemies to replenish their numbers.

So some of what I said was a supposition from the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorick
I've read an awesome series that has this messed up thing in it that reminds me of this. A horde of crazy (supernaturally crazy; God is using them) fanatics attacks a bunch of city states... anyways in this horde are crazy fanatical women who kill men slowly but have sex with them while they are dying. In their last moment's the men..."erupt" and some if the women get pregnant. The children born are referred too as "The Children of the Dead" and I think the woean are called "Wailing Women"... possibly. The children are all psycopathic, cold (soulless?), and insane.

Anyways thats a thing. Also the series is awesome... don't judge it just on that. Or if you like that kind of thing... do judge it on that.

Edit: So my memory isn't the best here's a qoute from the series wiki...

So some of what I said was a supposition from the story.
Hah, not quite the same, but still great.

Also, fuck yeah Malazan reference. I love that series.

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
No amount of brain or eye bleach is ever going to make me feel clean.....

I think it's time I give up on life and join a convent. o.o

No amount of brain or eye bleach is ever going to make me feel clean.....

I think it's time I give up on life and join a convent. o.o

You keep saying things like this, but then you continue to stay active in these kinds of threads. You're doing a really poor job of hiding how much of a sexual deviant you are. Again. :lol:

I'm a deviant, but involving dead bodies and unwilling partners (Both alive and dead!) is where I draw the line. Besides, I'm pretty sure I could pull off the convent thing. My husband and I have been living in separate states for the past year, so I've got the abstinence thing down pat.

monja_luis_de_la_madrid_001_jpg_nxxs.jpg

Subtext reply.
Obviously.
There's purified.
There's salt.
There's spring.
There's sparkling.
There's-

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Great....now I'm going to have nightmares about Sister Marie again. @_@

And by the way...sex ed from a nun....fucking hilarious. Traumatizing, but hilarious.

Reactions: The Ghost Note
OOOOOooooooh, I'm Slamified! I like to have sex with living things!

*dances around*

We're on the fifth page of a thread about necrophilia. I'm allowed to be dull. >:[

Sorry if I keep trying to make this about my sexual encounters.

I feel bad if I offended anyone, please go back to talking about necrophilia.

You've made this whole thread uncomfortable.

Aww yeah. Thread on a knife edge.

Hah, not quite the same, but still great.

Also, fuck yeah Malazan reference. I love that series.
I think I mixed in some other stuff from series I've read XD. Plus Malazan is so freakin' long and dense; that I think I'm entitled to messing up on remembering stuff that happened early in the series.

Also Malazan is probably my favourite series.

Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.