Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we have innocent things like spuddling, cuddling while eating mashed potatoes. Why's it all gotta be about bodily fluids and juicy buttholes and burnt pubic hair?

You just gave me inspiration for the next big sex move all the kids are going to be talking about!

If it involves 7/11'ing, charizarding, and munging at the same time, I quit life.

If it involves 7/11'ing, charizarding, and munging at the same time, I quit life.
Thanks for that mental image. See you are one of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got time to name it, you ain't doin' it. >:|

*dons sunglasses.... on his dick*

Omfg....Trifecta? Really? Can we please get off the necrophilial blow jobs already?

Huh. First time I ever wondered what the fuck I just read.

Reactions: Razilin
It would just rise from the thread graveyard for some good old fashioned mung in ng

Reactions: Lysander
I see others are finally catching on to @Nydanna's perverse interest in these things. I've been saying for weeks now that she's a closet freak that makes even @Unknowledge and @Razilin look like vanilla amateurs, so I'm glad others are seeing the truth now too. :bsmile:

For someone who professess to find this whole thing disgusting, she's probably the most active participant.
I see others are finally catching on to @Nydanna's perverse interest in these things. I've been saying for weeks now that she's a closet freak that makes even @Unknowledge and @Razilin look like vanilla amateurs, so I'm glad others are seeing the truth now too. :bsmile:
After a quick count of posts in this thread;

The "disturbed" creator, of this thread, Unknowledge, has 7 posts ranging from simple agreements to various "spicey" replies.

Nydanna, the supposed voice against the storm of depravity, has....

30 posts in this thread.

Hun, you are either 4x as depraved as the OP, or you should really stop posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.