Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just feel violated now. That feeling of sexy was only there for a split second; before horror bubbled up and consumed it.
I'm sure no one, and I mean NO ONE is going to be capable of masturbating while reading over this thread.

That is not a challenge.....

Dear Lord do not see that as a challenge!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lysander
I'm sure no one, and I mean NO ONE is going to be capable of masturbating while reading over this thread.

That is not a challenge.....

Dear Lord do not see that as a challenge!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

Guest are going to spank the monkey to the thread about forced oral sex on a corpse? I hope they don't join the site. o.o

Guest are going to spank the monkey to the thread about forced oral sex on a corpse? I hope they don't join the site. o.o

Too late, they're already here

and you'll never see them coming

Not like you would see anyone online...

"Approach"

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you did there....X_x

What do you mean, I have no idea what you're talking about....

captainjackconfused.gif

Lions and tigers and bears *sphhhttt* Oh. Ew.

Why can't we have innocent things like spuddling, cuddling while eating mashed potatoes. Why's it all gotta be about bodily fluids and juicy buttholes and burnt pubic hair?

Nope. Spuddling is the new thing! I want cutesy wootsy stuff! We all damned cutesy, and not nauseatingly perverted!

Nope. Spuddling is the new thing! I want cutesy wootsy stuff! We all damned cutesy, and not nauseatingly perverted!
sdf4xx.jpg
Well. I found some cute puppies and it's totally not perverted. However... nauseating may be subjective.

See Nydanna something to cleanse our palate. Get your sickeningly cute shit out of here.

We are all depraved, twisted, corrupted, parodies of human beings. That cuteness is like sunlight to vampires.

ಠ_ಠ

See Nydanna something to cleanse our palate. Get your sickeningly cute shit out of here.

We are all depraved, twisted, corrupted, parodies of human beings. That cuteness is like sunlight to vampires.

ಠ_ಠ
That's not entirely true.
3481cfb8f0c72b20398640b5cae9ddeb.jpg

I mean look at that. Just look at that.
You couldn't say no to that!

There I did it.

But seriously....

AWWWWWWWWWWW...
Bunny3.jpg

Look at his soulless eyes which are blacker then the souls of the Nazi's that ran Auschwitz. With fur whiter the bones of Killing Fields made by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. I could imagine those eyes staring into the soul of a baby Gandhi while it sucked out his soul. Or imagine the fur stained by the gore and viscera from its tortured heretical victims of the Spanish Inquisition.

It's so cute.

I refuse to end my crusade for cuteness! I will not rest until Iwaku is running rampant with hearts, flowers, and all things adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.