Munging (DEFINITELY NSFW)

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Stabs thread violently with the knife- There, it's no longer on the edge. It's dead. o.o

Don't try to hump it....just let it go.

* flips a coin with @Brovo *

Okay. The loser has to attach their eyes to all previous six pages and masturbate while reading the comments out loud.

No break in rhythm. The talking and the fapping has to be perfectly synched. And you can't come until you reach Lysander's comment above.

* flips a coin with @Brovo *

Okay. The loser has to attach their eyes to all previous six pages and masturbate while reading the comments out loud.

No break in rhythm. The talking and the fapping has to be perfectly synched. And you can't come until you reach Lysander's comment above.

thats a new thing called Threadturbating

@Unknowledge get on this

As you all know, I have brought the wonderful things called "Charizarding" and "The 7/11" to you all from the depths of the Internet. This one is just crazy. Like, I'm weirded out.

Munging: The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

wthpost.png

I think we should put Unknowledge down before he kills someone with his increasingly depraved and deranged sex acts.

Not acts, not depravity.

Little guy was just looking for attention.

@Asmodeus

Here. Didn't even need to flip a coin, just request and I'll give something a read. Albeit I masturbated only a few minutes ago this isn't quite my fetish.

PS: I am a little sick, so, if my voice sounds off, that's probably why. :ferret:

No one can pronounce my name properly. >:[

No one can pronounce my name properly. >:[
Asmo-De-us. Whereas I say "As-mo-day-us". Probably because I mentally end up thinking "Amadeus" instead.

@Brovo I love your attempt at impersonating me. :P

I feel sexy. Someone will come to my comment.

Also extremely violated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.