Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan
"Please don't," Alan said quietly. As much as he would love for the older male to beat the man up it wouldn't solve anything. It would just make Mr. Wilson angrier which he would then take out on all of he boys but especially Leone. "I don't think you understand that fighting him won't help we just have to stay out of his way. If you fight him things will only get worse which means more beatings and less food...don't get me wrong you're brave but it will only make things worse if we fight him," Alan said sadly knowing how things worked in the home.

Willy
"Yeah that's a castle!" Willy said pointing to the first pile of dirt which looked like just a pile of dirt to most people but Willy saw a castle. "Should I take my shirt and pants off so they don't get dirty?" He said not sure if he should or not but knowing Charlie would know what he should do.

Charlie nodded. He didn't have too great an imagination, but he also wanted the boy to be happy. "Oh, yes, I see now. All it needs is a flag. Maybe I'll make one at school for you." He smiled happily, knowing the other child was only trying his best to entertain himself, not that there was many options. "If they get dirty, I'll wash them for you. Mr Wilson said we had to shower anyway, so it won't matter too much."

"Okay!" Willy said going back to making different clumps of dirt which he thought of as a sort of kingdom. Willy was always very imaginative trying to escape the sad life he lived by creating other worlds in which he could focus on creating and forget about his life for a few moments. Going up to the first pile of dirt he pointed to a spot and said, "this is my room." He then pointed to a spot right next to it and said, "and this is your room!"

Leone glanced over at Alan, surprised at his words. Thinking about it carefully, he supposed that the kid hand a point. Still, the tried and true methods of scraping by stuck with him. "That's when you find ways of making money and get the stuff you need on your own dime. Once you turn eighteen, you're completely on your own anyways. It's best to figure out how to live before you have to put that knowledge to the test." He spoke a bit more seriously. "With grocery stores, while you're a minor you can get things cheaper if they're overpriced. Legally we only have to pay fair market value for food." He explained, his gaze drifting back up to the sky. "As for the beatings, grin and bear it. There's always going to be a worse day, but I can't afford to think about that."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OlympusBlood
Mr. Wilson
Putting the food on the table which was burnt chicken, burnt toast, and some over cooked vegetables he stood at the head of the table. "Now you will all eat quickly and then you two," he said pointing to Claus and Charlie, "will bathe the two little ones while you three," he then pointed to Leone, Adam and Alan, "will do the dishes and then you all must take a shower you're all sweaty." With that he went into his room slamming the door behind him not wanting to deal with the boys for the rest of the night.

Alan
Grabbing his fair share of the food he started eating especially hungry since he hadn't eaten breakfast. He was sitting at the end of the table and when Mr. Wilson left he tried his best to put on a fake smile for the younger boys but it didn't go over very well at all.

Willy
Grinning he grabbed some of each of the foods and started eating the chicken stabbing his fork into the piece and starting to nibble on the whole piece since he wasn't allowed to have a knife for fear he would cut himself. He normally had one of the older boys cut it up for him but he was very hungry so he didn't bother asking. He had no idea he looked somewhat like a wild animal while eating especially since his table manners were not the best.

Claus could only stare at the food that was laid out for them. It was the same thing during lunch, just staring at the poorly made food. ...How were they going to eat this? He wasn't used to something like this... He jumped a bit when Mr. Wilson pointed at him and addressed him. He could only blink in surprise. Well, he definitely wasn't used to bathing kids, being an only child. "Y-Yes sir," he squeaked, taking some of the toast and overcooked vegetables and starting to eat it. Do as he said, eat quickly, right?

Aaron had not cared too much that the food was burnt, but he could tell some others were uncomfortable. He got a smaller portion because he caused everyone to miss breakfast. "Don't eat like that," he said to Willy, "You're making yourself dirtier." He ate fairly quickly, but didn't really show whether he likes it or hated it.

Charlie smiled and nodded at Mr Wilson, before looking at the portion on his plate. My parents wouldn't let me eat this, he thought, but he knew they wouldn't be getting anything better. Big smile, big optimism, and he began to eat. This is awful.

Leone frowned as he saw what they were going to be eating. I think Martin could cook better than this. He thought a bit grimly as he remembered the prank that he pulled on all the kids at their last home. Lemon spice chicken. That asshole knew how to use seasoning, at least. Slowly the other teen began to eat, going for the vegetables first before moving on to his toast, and then the hockey puck. Oh, wait, that's chicken. He silently finished off his meal. He briefly wondered how he'd be of any help with the dishes, though he decided to push back the thought until it was necessary to be asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrew21234
Willy
Willy listened to what Alan said and did his best to cut the food which he did okay for a five year old, although it still wasn't good. He was one of the last ones done with dinner and was waiting for either Charlie or Claus to take him upstairs and give he and Matey a bath. He liked taking bathes as he always felt clean afterwards. He knew it was kinda weird that he liked baths for his age but he didn't care what other people thought of him.

Alan
As he finished dinner Alan got up and started taking the dishes over to the sink and started washing them. He didn't know if Adam or Leone would come and help him since Adam was usually difficult and knew Alan would do the dishes either way. He was getting tired and just wanted to get a warm shower and then lay in bed for a while before going to sleep. He knew however that it would be at the very least an hour before he fell asleep and he would most likely get a cold shower since after giving the little boys a bath and letting Charlie and now Claus shower before him there wouldn't be much warm water left. He supposed though that all five of the older boys would be able to take showers at the same time giving them rah the same amount of warm water, the two shower heads on the ends were a little rusty and didn't always work the best.

Claus did as he was told and finished his meal in record time. That was disgusting... he thought to himself. Even if his mom did beat him nearly every single day, at least her cooking wasn't as terrible as this. Shaking his head, he looked at the two children that were starting to finish their own meals. "W-We-We should probably go," he said quietly, waiting to see if Charlie or the younger kids would lead first.

Charlie finished his food, not wanting to leave much because he didn't know when he would eat next, nor what the food would be. He much preferred food at school, even though Mr Wilson didn't give them any money, all his friends gave him part of their lunch. Nonetheless, he put his plate and cutlery by the sink, and then, Charlie began to lead Claus, Willy and Matey up the stairs and into the bathroom. He began to run the water for the two younger boys. "Okay, put your clothes in a pile. The dirty ones can be washed, but leave the clean ones in a different pile." He still smiled, despite the fact his food was awful.

Aaron watched as Alan stood up to do the dishes. His eyes turned to look at Leone, who probably shouldn't stand to do the dishes. Aaron took a chair from the table and put it by the sink, grabbed a plate and began to wash it up. He wasn't entirely focused on the dishes because he knew that he didn't have to be, but he also wasn't being as difficult; at times, he'd make Alan do everything. He was probably not going to get a shower with hot water. It was scarce as it was, but with two extra people showering before him, he certainly wouldn't have the chance to do so.

Once upstairs Willy did as he was told and set his shirt and pants in the dirty pile while putting his socks and underwear in the clean pile. It was kinda gross wearing underwear twice but it had to be done. He then carefully got into the bathtub careful not to slip and fall. Once inside he grabbed the one bath toy they had, a rubber ducky and started playing with it before dropping it back into the water so Matey could play with it.

Alan looked over at Leone and said, "so how do you shower with that thing on? I know you can't get it wet. We have a bathtub you could use after the little boys are down that you could sit in but keep your leg out of the tub." He didn't know if the other would like his suggestion or not but it was probably better than standing in the shower. He wondered if he would have to help Leone get dressed...he really hoped he wouldn't have to.

Leone stood up, grabbing his plate with one hand and grabbing one of his crutches with the other. He carefully made his way over to the sink, setting his plate in there before taking a seat in the chair that Aaron brought over for him. He began to dry the dishes, glancing over at Alan at his question. "I just put a garbage bag over it. I have a pack of them in my bag." He stated easily, though slipped back into silence afterwards.

Aaron listened curiously as Leone explained his garbage bag style of showering. He continued doing as he was supposed to, but he still didn't see the point in being enthusiastic about it. He was fairly interested in what it would be like to have to be as careful as Leone... saying that, he'd proved to be a lot more reckless than Aaron's first impression. He was silent, but he was watching the other two more often than he was watching the plates he was quite violently scrubbing.

@Charlie Vasilyev @andrew21234 @OlympusBlood

Claus had put away his dishes and followed the three younger boys slowly, keeping his head bowed and shoulders hunched. This was most likely going to prove to be awkward to him, having only bathed himself and no one else for as long as he could remember. ...How do you bath a little kid anyway? Well, at least you can get the hard to reach spots on them, but... He shook his head as they entered the bathroom, raising and eyebrow and blinking at Charlie's request. Um...what? Weren't all clothes supposed to be dirty the minute you started having a bath or shower? He pushed that thought out of his head and turned to Charlie. "S-So...who bathes who?" he asked quietly, trying to look away at the two boys heading into the tub. This was definitely going to be awkward.

Reactions: andrew21234
Matey dragged going upstairs. He hated. baths. He went into the bathroom and waited. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to get since most if not all their clothes were dirty. They really needed to do laundry, but hadn't had the time today.

"Whaddo I git?" He asked looking at the older boys. If it were up to him he didn't care of he wore dirty clothes, but they olde boys 'made sure they washed and changed as regularly as possible. After all they all had to share a tiny room and two beds.

Matey started to get impatient waiting for his turn. He just wanted to get this thing over with.

"Charlie?" He said he always butchered Charlie's name because the Ch sound was difficult for him.

Charlie noticed that Claus seemed confused. "I'm sorry, it sounded better in my head. I meant that if they have stains or anything like that, they should get washed first in case we run out of water." He knew Willy would have the soap and ask for help if he needed it. Who bathes who? "Oh. I'd always done it on my own. If you want, you could start washing the stains out, or you can help them wash." He knew the two were well behaved and they could mostly wash themselves. Matey began to talk, becoming impatient. "Oh... sorry." He turned to Willy and said, "Are you nearly done?"

Willy frowned when Matey didn't get in the tub with him. He wanted someone to play with in the tub but wasn't going to complain instead he grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over his body from his neck to his toes. He then dunked himself underwater and came back up to wash the soap off. He had missed most of his backside and he said, "I missed my backside," he then stood up so the other could get better access as he handed him the soap.

@andrew21234 @Charlie Vasilyev @OlympusBlood

"U-Um..." Truthfully, that explanation made no sense to Claus and he felt like an idiot for not understanding it. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "I-I g-g-got it," he stammered, rolling up his sleeves and gingerly taking the soap from Willy's hand. He began to wash the 5 year old's back carefully, the repetitive motion relaxing him somewhat. Okay, so maybe bathing other people wasn't so bad after all. Still awkward though. "I...I think I got m-most of it?" he said quietly as he moved back a bit.

Willy
Sitting down he washed the soap off and climbed out of the tub with a smile at boy Charlie and Claus. "Thanks guys!" He said giving each of the older boys a hug and then sat there waiting for Matey before he would go get dressed. He had no idea it was weird that he was just standing there naked in front of the three boys.

Alan
"Oh okay, I was just curious," Alan said in response to Leone's answer. He soon finished washing the dishes and started helping to dry them. Within a few minutes they were all done and said, "well there might still be some warm water left if we hurry." He really hoped so, he hated cold showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.