Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy
Willy heard someone coming upstairs and after hearing it was Charlie he came out of the bedroom he had decided to hid in. Running up to Charlie he wrapped his arms around him and said, "I'm glad you're okay." A moment later he realized he had heard some fighting and that someone must be hurt. "W-who g-got hit?" Willy asked knowing someone as gotten hurt. He didn't want any of the other boys to get hurt but he was really glad it wasn't Charlie since he was one of his favorite boys at the home of not his favorite.

Matey

Matey watched the beating happen with a frown on his young face and glanced over at Alan when it was done.

"Fine. Hurt my wrist." He said his words coming out quickly, heavily accented, and stumbling over each other which, though normal for him, was worse right now because he'd smacked his head pretty well.

"And my head. " he added

Leone nodded his head in thanks to the kid once he had his crutches. When he skirted out of the kitchen, the older teen made his way over to the sink and grabbed a few paper towels. He wetted them a bit and squeezed out the excess water, before making his way over to Aaron. With a kinder smile, he handed him the damp paper towel over to the kid. "Here, clean yourself up a bit." He spoke in a bit of a softer voice. "I liked it a bit more when you were an emotionless asshole." He joked a bit, a small laugh escaping him. He would have laughed a bit more, but it hurt his stomach a bit and he wasn't especially enjoying it. Giving Alan and the tiny kid some room, he made his way to his chair and took a seat.

Charlie hugged Willy to comfort him. "Matey got hurt, but he didn't do anything, and then Aaron and Leo got hurt too." He sighed, wishing that that had never happened. It seemed like days of Wilson in a good mood, whatever that was, was simply out of the question, which was a shame really. "But Wilson is gone now. We're all going to wait for him to come back and feed us. Are you going to come downstairs?" He assumed that Wilson wouldn't let them all go outside then today, which kind of sucked.

Aaron's attention on Leo had been momentarily lost, as Matey's voice was heard in the mix. I don't understand why he had to get hurt for something I did, he thought to himself sadly. It didn't seem fair at all, but then, life often wasn't fair. A kind smile was what brought his attention back. It surprised him slightly that Leo could go from being a bane in Aaron's existence to being a potential ally. "Thank you..." he held it limply for a moment, before wiping up any remaining blood with it and wiping his eyes with his sleeves. Still, it didn't surprise him as much that he was an emotionless asshole. He knew he had that kind of approach, but he also knew that not many people liked the blandness. I haven't cried since juvie... maybe I am emotionless. Never thought of myself like that.

Willy
Willy frowned when he heard Matey was hurt. He really like Matey and was sad the boy had gotten hurt when he didn't do anything. When the other asked if would be coming downstairs he wasn't sure. He was scared of Mr. Wilson and didn't want to get hurt. He knew Charlie wanted him to come downstairs so he decided he would grabbing onto Charlie's hand and gripping it tightly. Once downstairs he sat down next to Charlie and thought about saying something to Matey but didn't know what to say to make him feel better.

Alan
Pulling Matey gently out from under the table he sat the small down down in the chair next to him knowing the boy wouldn't want to sit on his lap...or at least assuming he wouldn't. He wouldn't mind Matey sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry bud but it'll stop hurting in a little while...then maybe we can go outside!" He said not sure if they would be allowed to go outside especially after what had just happened but he figured the mention of going outside would make Matey excited and stop thinking about his hurt heat and wrist.

Claus remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, his head hanging low. "I...I need to go to the bathroom," he said quickly, getting up and hurrying to upstairs. He brushed past two boys, though he wasn't sure who they were. "Excuse me, bathroom," he said quietly, more to himself than to them. Once he reached upstairs, he quickly made his way towards the bathroom and closed the door. He slid onto the ground and curled up in a fetal position, thinking about the abuse he had suffered and was going to suffer in the future. What was he to do? He didn't know...

Charlie held his hand and lead him downstairs; his eyes were watching Wilson's door, especially considering it seemed to be what made Willy afraid in the first place. Claus passed them on the way, muttering about needing the bathroom. He nodded when they arrived, realising that Alan was trying to cheer Matey up, and Aaron was a lot more tidied up and his blank expression had now returned. Charlie smiled, knowing the events were beginning to blow over.

Aaron sighed as he heard Alan talk about going outside. "That is, if someone actually goes to ask him." He pointed to the door. Let's see how brave you all really are. Charlie frowned, and looked at Alan and Leo half-expectantly; Alan because he had brought the subject up, and Leo because he seemed to be the most courageous out of the group.

"He wouldn't say yes to me. We're actually trying to make it happen, right?" Leone stated, knowing that he was already on the shit list. His gaze travelled over to Alan next, since he was the only one of the older boys present who didn't piss off wonderful Wilson yet. Alright Big Al, time to step up to the plate. Bases loaded, bottom of the 9th, one home run and the Nobody Kids win the World Series. The small fantasy that played in his head had brought a smirk to his face. It wasn't often that the older teen felt hopeful. His gaze flicked to Wilson's door, then back to Alan.

Alan
Alan froze. Everyone was looking at his expectantly. He knew he couldn't say no with everyone counting on him. Gently patting Matey's shoulder he exited the kitchen with a glance at the other boys as if to say, you all owe me big time. Walking up to Mr. Wilson's door he knocked softly and when the older man opened the door Alan gulped and said, "uh Mr. Wilson we were wondering if you wanted us to go outside so that you can have some quite time." It was all about phrasing and Alan hoped it would work.

Mr. Wilson thought about it for a moment and decided it would be nice to have some piece and quiet and said, "yes so stay outside until it is lunch time and then right after lunch you'll all be going outside again until dusk when dinner will be ready. Make sure you little shits all shower tonight so the whole damn house doesn't smell, got it?"

Alan nodded quickly and said, "yes sir we'll all shower." Smiling he waited until the man closed his door again and then went into the kitchen and said, "okay we can go outside but we have to stay outside until lunch and then we have to go back outside until dusk. Then we have to eat dinner quickly and all of us have to shower since we will probably be sweaty."

Willy
Smiling when Alan came back in and told them the good news he looked up at Charlie and said, "yay! Will you play with me?!" He wanted to play in the dirt pile behind the house and make castles and stuff out of the dirt. It was kinda like a sandbox but with dirt. It was right on the edge of the woods they weren't allowed to go into.

Aaron agreed with Leo, knowing that he wouldn't say yes to the big-mouthed kid. Still, Aaron was surprised that Alan was going to go to Mr Wilson, but he still did a slightly smug wave off. Hedidn't generally care for the outcome; either the boy would come back beaten, or with good news. When he returned, it seemed he fared the good news, at least for everybody else. Aaron simply didn't see the point in sitting outside all day just for the small ones, and till lunch, that was quite a long time, and then till dusk. "Where should we go then?" he asked.

Charlie smiled, "Sure, I'll play with you." He elected to ignore Aaron's question considering there wasn't many places in the group's walking distance, and the closest park was over a mile away. He was looking forward to going outside and he hoped that Alan would take control and make sure they have a really fun day. He realised Claus had been gone for a while, so he decided to once again excuse himself and knock on the bathroom door, considering when they passed on the stairs, the boy had mentioned the bathroom. He knocked on the door gently. "Claus? Are you alright in there?"

Leone watched as Alan got up and went to Wilson's door, a small smirk forming on his face at the look he gave everyone a look. The older teen stood up when wonderful Wilson opened the door, ready to back up the kid in a fight if the old asshole decided he was still in a pissy mood. When he came back no worse for wear, Leone put on a small smile and patted him on the back. "Alright. I'm down to go wherever." He spoke a bit passively, since he was new to the area and all. When he got dropped off last night he hadn't seen anything around that piqued his interest.

@OlympusBlood

Claus remained still as memories ran through his head, most of them about his mother and the violent acts she did to him. His eyes were closed as he remembered how he would just take it, knowing that fighting back was useless. After all, she was his mother, he couldn't fight back against family. And Mr. Wilson? He couldn't stand up to him even if he tried, weighted down by his own instinct to remain hidden and not get into trouble. A knock made him jump and snap out of his thoughts before he recalled that others were downstairs. "C-C-Coming," he stuttered, getting up and opening the door. He gave a sheepish smile at Charlie.

Alan
Seeing as no one had yet gone outside and knowing that now Mr. Wilson would be mad if they didn't hurry outside he got up and went to the front for opening it and walked outside. He left the door open hoping the other boys would be close behind him and headed to the back yard. Wilson didn't like them playing in the front yard for fear they would get someone to give them a ride to town. The back yard however was next to a huge forest and if they wanted to run away it would be unlikely they would make it very far before either getting lost or having to turn around and face the consequences.

Willy
Since Charlie had decided to go check on Claus Willy ran outside and went straight to the dirt like and started building what he called a castle. This castle was more or less a smaller pile of dirt since Willy wasn't the best at making castles. He wondered how Charlie was doing getting the quiet boy to come outside with them as he started to make a second castle. He knew he was gonna get really dirty so he decided to wait for Charlie to come out and ask him if he should take off his shirt and pants so they wouldn't get dirty.

Leone followed Alan outside, silently assessing the odds of him being able to make it to town. As the others moved on to the backyard, the older teen stayed put. Crutches and all, he came to the conclusion that he wouldn't be able to make it there and back before lunch. A soft sigh escaped him as he turned and made his way around to the backyard.

Leone was used to seeing fenced in asphalt yards and the numerous apartment complexes that tried their hardest to blot out the sky brick by brick. Seeing a forest at the edge of the yard was a bit daunting for the inner city kid. He frowned slightly, making his way over to the shade. Unfortunately, the grass was still a bit wet with morning dew. As he moved along, he felt one of his crutches slip out from underneath him and he landed flat on his back. He laid there for a few moments, his breath knocked out of him. He carefully sat up, hoping that no one else saw him fall. He got back up and carefully made his was over to the shade. He wasn't feeling incredibly social at the moment. He carefully sat down.

Matey ran outside as soon as the door was opened. He headed for the tree immiedetely and started to climb up a tall one. He liked getting up high and seeing everything below him. Maybe there was an abandoned house in the woods! That would be awesome. The small boy huffed and puffed as the climbing got harder for him. He paused on a high up branch to catch his breath and look down at the other boys. He saw Willy playing in the dirt and Leo under a tree. Maybe they could build a fort. He could scout a good location for it from up here!

Matey started up higher to get a better view.

Charlie smiled back at Claus. He knew the boy was probably pretty nervous about living here, especially considering he knew that some unsavoury situation had had to be endured to be placed into the house in the first place, and also that Mr Wilson could be worse than the situation that he was supposed to protect them from. "We're allowed to go outside for the day; Alan is pretty persuasive." He was impressed at how Alan could use words to his advantage; Charlie wasn't creative enough and Aaron was far too bland to be able to use persuasion that actually worked.

Aaron followed after Alan, Leone, Matey and Willy, his brown eyes more focuses than when he had first woke up. If it was when Aaron first arrived, he would've ran into the forest, but after a good amount of attempts, he had deemed it useless and he had instead decided to sit down right by the back door. Wilson didn't care too much for his garden. Swamp, really, since it was mostly a patch of mud. "Don't fall," he said to Matey, locking eyes momentarily as the boy was fairly high up.

"O-Oh..." Claus didn't know what else to say. Even now, he was a stuttering, awkward mess when it came to communicating with people. He was used to being alone, to running away from his own battles. So he had no idea what else to do other than nod as he went out the room and down the steps. He silently made his way to the dining room to find that everyone was gone. Ah, so they were outside then? Might as well join them, even if he was used to staying inside due to reasons. Hunching his shoulders, he slowly made his way to the door that led to outside.

Alan
Alan saw Leone fall but didn't want to make it a big deal, however he did decide to go sit by him saying, "hey I'm sorry what Mr. Wilson did to you. We have some band aids and disinfectant cream and stuff if you have any open wounds." Alan had been focused on Matey so he didn't know what kind of damage the other had sustained. Although Leone had kinda asked for it no one deserves to be hurt like that.

Willy
Sitting near the dirt pile he wondered what was taking Charlie so long. He was probably trying to get that quiet boy-Claus-out of the bathroom. Looking up he saw matey high in the tree and waved to him smiling up at the boy. He surveyed the crowd and all the boys except Charlie and Claus were outside.

"I ain't bleeding. Thought I said that already." Leone muttered softly, his gaze fixing on the kid who came to sit by him. He carefully laid down, his gaze traveling up between the branches of the tree they were underneath. "You don't need to apologize for that asshole. Besides, I wanted to know what I'd be up against." The words came a bit easier as he put on his typical smirk. "Once I get out of this damn cast I'm going to kick his ass." He spoke with a more determined look on his face.

Reactions: andrew21234
Charlie followed after Claus, realising he wasn't really a fan of the outside from his body language. As he reached outside the back garden, he clearly remembered that Willy had wanted him to play. "Hey, what you doing?" he asked, trying to comprehend what the pile of dirt was supposed to be. "Are you building?"

Aaron stayed where he was, but his eyes rested on Matey. Falling from that height would never be good, but at least he could keep an eye on him. He saw Charlie and Claus exit the house out of the corner of his eye, but neither sparked his interest enough to get his attention from the smaller boy. He was curious about Claus, however, since the boy must have be quiet for a reason. Sure, he could just be shy, but it was a different kind of shy to the one that some had at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.