Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Dietrich entered the bathroom, he placed his clothes on a bench and stripped. He stepped underneath a vacant shower head and turned a knob. He picked up a small bottle of shampoo and squeezed a dollop in his hand. He started scrubbing his hair, closing his eyes in contemplation. Showering in a room full of boys didn't bother him anymore. Seven years of hell destroyed every trace of insecurity. He rinsed his hair and picked up a cheap bar of soap and scrubbed his body, mindful of the dark bruises around his ribs and right hip. Yesterday, he protected a younger boy from a beating by taking the blame for an accident. Mr. Wilson was in a foul mood so he didn't hold back. Fortunately, his ribs weren't cracked. Dietrich was one of the smallest boys in his age group, standing at a whopping five foot seven. His build was leaner, more lithe. Sometimes, he loathed his weaker stature, but it couldn't be helped. Malnutrition was one of the leading factors for his stunted growth. Mr. Wilson might of provided food, but his portions were strict. Some boys were starved as a sick form of punishment. On the other hand, he compensated his lack of strength with speed. Dietrich was a fast runner, one of the best in the orphanage.

Five minutes later, he finished his shower and turned off the water. He retrieved a towel from a nearby rack, dried himself off, and slipped on his clothes. He sauntered out of the bathroom, entered his bedroom, and stored his "pajamas" in his spot in the bottom drawer. Since his pajamas didn't smell putrid-like, Dietrich refrained from laundry duty. He pulled on his trainers and walked out the door, descending down the stairs. He ran a hand through his damp hair and pushed back his bangs. He noticed two newcomers who looked around his age. Dietrich surveyed the room, recognizing a few faces. He approached the group near the couch and jammed his hands in his pockets. Despite his impassive expression, he inclined his head politely.

"Velcome," he muttered. His thick accent rolled off his tongue, affecting his enunciation.

Eddie
He observed the stranger, having no snide remarks to make about him or his ways. He was attractive, one couldn't say he wasn't, and was writing things in a notebook. "Thanks, I imaged it to be...hotter than this." Eddie chuckled at this, moving his arms to uncross so he could stuff his hands into the pockets of his holey jeans. "Pretty sure Mr. Wilson's huge ego is enough heat for this craptastic place." Eddie had to watch his tongue, having at least enough decency to not curse in front of the younger kids. His eyes flicked over to Dietrich, who was descending the stairs casually. Eddie didn't really like the guy, but he didn't hate him. His German is what gets on his nerves, and knowing when the guy's insulting you but not knowing what he actually said. That's what ticks him off. Eddie looked away from him as he greeted the newcomer, and looked down at the ground instead where the wheezing blondie now started to calm now. "What's your name, newcomer #2?" He asked, looking back up at the guy with his earphones in, sitting on the couch.
@ForgottenBlood

Eric
Eric didn't even take acknowledgment of the new guy stepping through the door shortly after he did, and instead focused on the panic attack he was in the middle of. God, this sucked, setting his first impression as 'The Guy Who Couldn't Settle The Hell Down'. Great. Eric eventually stopped wheezing, and instead just lightly shook as his surroundings came back to him, his head stopping the previous pounding and ringing. He looked up at the other boy, Xavier, and quickly jumped back and stood up. "S-Sorry." He whispered quickly, running a hand through his platinum blonde hair and dusting his grey shirt off. He just then noticed a small ginger boy standing next to him, and gave a small nod, followed by a timid smile. He needed his meds before another attack wanted to make it's way into his system.
@Kitsune

WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

Tilting his head to the side in wonder, Wesley silently analyzed the new resident, face blank as he took in what he just saw. Remembering that he had been told about staring at others and how uneasy it made them feel, he blinked a few times before straightening himself. Noticing the small nod and timid smile directed towards him, the ginger couldn't help but to beam slightly, happy to be recognized. The soft smile from before returned to grace his features once more; a response to the blonde's timid one. It was silent as they both stood there. Working up all of his courage, Wes decided to speak again, possibly introduce himself. It would seem that he wasn't the only quiet one here.

"I'm Wesley, but you can call me Wes, if you want," he introduced himself; his British accent altering his pronunciation of certain words, blue eyes sparkling as his smile widened slightly. "What's your name?" He questioned, hoping that he was going about this whole socializing thing the right way.

[Gaaah, I'm sorry that it's short >.<

@Tart ]

• Love
Reactions: tart.
image.jpg

Nick finally got out of the shower and dried himself off. He could hear all the commotion downstairs so he figured he shoild head down and see what was going on. Nick grabbed his pajamas and put them near one of his bags. He then grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and a pair of basketball shorts and a Nike shirt and got dressed. He did laundry yesterday so all of his clothes smelt and felt great. Just a small pleasure he could take while living here. Nick then walked down the stairs to see new kid number one standing next to Xavier and Wes and then new boy number two sitting in the couch with Eddie talking to him. Nick put on his best smile as he walked up to new kid number one. "Hey I'm Nick nice to meet you. What's your name?"Nick smiled as he looked at bith the new boys and sighed inside his mind. He then thought to himself. "Great two new boys and they are both really attractive just what I need right now."

@Tart

Xavier felt bad for the boy to be honest, not only was he stuck here now but he also had a panic attack his first five minutes in the door. Instead of making a big scene out of his panic attack Xavier tried another approach. Sticking out his hand he said, "nothing to be sorry about this old house's air is pretty moldy, it takes a few days to get used to." He hoped the boy would use the excuse he had provided rather than say the real reason in front of everyone as most of the awake boys were downstairs examining the newcomers.

While Xavier had been dealing with new guy number one, number two had came in and he was just now noticing him. He reminded him a lot of Eddie and knew the two would make fast friends, the next time Eddie snuck out he would most likely bring number two with him and they would have two grumpy drunks to deal with....not including Mr. Wilson.

(( Posting from phone. ))

Eric

Eric already liked this ginger haired boy, Wesley as the boy had said, and knew they'd get along because they both seemed to be the quiet type. He stopped shaking by now, a feeling of calmness taking over as Wesley smiled up at him. "Eric." He answered simply, to both Nick and Wes. Eric timidly eyed Xavier, relieved that he didn't point out the fact he'd been having a panic attack. His first impression was still odd nontheless. He didn't know how to act then, so stood there looking around at the boys in an observing manner, taking in details. Wes, he had orange hair and still had a bit of baby fat. Nick, a total athletic vibe from him, and his body surely showed this. And... the guy who hadn't introduced himself yet, the one who'd helped him. Nice, and friendly. So far, he was on good terms on just about everyone.

WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

"Eric. That's a nice name," Wesley said, voicing his thoughts out loud without truly noticing. He let his gaze tear away from Eric to focus on Nick and then roam over to Xavier. Soon, he was back at looking at the blonde. It was quiet as Wes tried to think of something to say or do, shifting his weight from one foot to the next. He didn't know what else to say, really. The ginger could only hope that someone else would fill up the silence. Maybe Xavier will offer him a tour and I can come along, he thought.

[ @Tart
On mobile.]

Xavier put his hand back down and said, "well I'm Xavier, I've been here the longest so I'm kinda the welcoming committee how would you like a tour? I kinda need to get dressed anyways," Xavier said realizing he was still in just his blue boxers. Glancing over at new boy number two he said, "how about you?"

Wether either of the boys wanted a tour he needed to go back to the bedroom and get dressed, he could always shower later. As he turned towards the steps he looked back waiting to see if either of the boys wanted his tour....

( @Tart )

Conner
Tiger

Conner didn't think that what he said would be funny, but it was to the other guy. He actually felt a little joy knowing that he gave him a positive feedback, first good step into getting use to this place. He gave the male a half smile then tucked away his notebook and pen then stood up, "Seems that way." he said after the guy spoke up again, he should really ask where he should put his stuff at unless he plans on sleeping on the couch. "I'm Conner...My friends call me Tiger." he said to him and held out his hand to shake the others. "Might I ask of your name?" he asked. Another male had walked in the room before he got up with a noticeable German accent. Conner very much disliked German accents, not because of an particular reason..he just doesn't. He also has an accent, "British" actually which is why he doesn't say he hates certain accents out loud. He nodded to the German guy then looked back over to the male who greeted him first..well, legitimately greeting him and not in the way that Mr.Wilson did. "Um, do you know where I can put my things?" he asked him. "Actually, I think I'd appreciate a tour or something if you don't mind." he suggested.

Dietrich glanced at the other newcomer. He recognized the signs of a panic attack. However, he remained silent. A flicker of curiosity reflected through his green eyes. On the other hand, the fleeting emotion vanished immediately. He inspected the boy silently, incorporating details to memory. His gaze shifted to Connor.

"I'm Connor...My friends call me Tiger."

A frown marred his lips. He averted his eyes back to Eric. After Wes and Xavier introduced themselves, Dietrich stepped forward. Despite his quiet demeanor, he maintained a level of politeness. Introductions were annoying, but he grown use to it. Sometimes, newcomers hated his accent. On the other hand, he didn't care. Frankly, he couldn't mimic an American accent perfectly. He might of lived in America for seven years, but he didn't bother learning. Why should he be ashamed of his roots? From time to time, he switched to a Russian accent, but those moments were rare.

"Velcome, Eric. My name is Dietrich," he introduced calmly. His accent thickened subconsciously. His voie was a smooth tenor, husky from his German heritage. He held out a hand to shake, ignoring the hand-shaped bruise on his pale wrist. Warning the newcomers was pointless. It wasn't his duty.

"Actually, I think I'd appreciate a tour or something if you don't mind."

Dietrich glanced at Connor briefly. He shifted his gaze to Xavier. Since he wasn't in the mood walking around the house, Dietrich didn't volunteer. After introductions were complete, he intended to return to his room and retrieve his ocarina. Tonight, he planned to "escape". A full moon was destined to rise. Fortunately, he wouldn't have to rely on his dinky flashlight completely.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Nick looked at Xavier and then to Eric "yeah Eric come on up with us and we can show you around. The house is actually decently nice just wish the guy who ran it was too." Nick looked back towards where Mr. Wilsons living area was. He couldn't wait till he turned 18 and he could knock that guy out. Nick turned back and again smiled at Eric who seemed toc be a little shy or well at least quiet. That's how Nick was when he first got here, but because of Xavier and other boys Nick opened up and became part of the group pretty quickly. Nick started to head upstairs. "Come on Xavier Eric let's go up."

@Tart @andrew21234

Eddie
Eddie hadn't even bothered to look at Eric yet, and when he did he had a spark of recognition course through his skin. Those eyes looked oddly familiar, the structure of his face seemingly acquainted. Who was this familiar looking teenager that looked to be like a startled deer? Him and Eddie were most definitely polar opposites. He returned his light blueish green eyes back to Connor or Tiger as he'd mentioned, and rose a dark eyebrow. "Tiger, hm? Interesting." He licked over his bottom lip, a habit of his, and took his hands out of his pocket to shake hands with the other male. "Eddie. I... don't necessarily have any nicknames. Except for the many German ones that Dietrich has taken the time to assign to me." He flashed a sickly sweet smile at the German speaking lad, his eyes shooting daggers at him. Conner was probably one of the few people who'd he'd met and didn't hate at first. He should feel at least a little flattered by this. "A tour? Xavier's your guy. He practically knows the place like the back of his hand." He pointed to him, then set his hand back down to rest at his sides in a lazy way.
@ForgottenBlood

@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ
@andrew21234

Eric
Eric was soon being looked at and talked to by a handful of boys now, his shyness growing as they asked questions and complimented his name and whatnot. It was relief that they were all so friendly, but Eric always felt like someone hated him or thought he was wasn't worthy enough to be in their presence. His face unintentionally turned beet red when he realized the other was still in his undergarments, and averted his eyes quickly in a polite manner. "Velcome, Eric. My name is Dietrich," Woah. What a nice voice. He'd always loved accents, finding them interesting and unique, much like how he fancied old photographs. He looked up timidly, then down again since the German boy was a few inches shorter then him. "Thank you, Dietrich." He murmured, then began to follow Nick and Xavier up the stairs.
@timv999
@Kitsune

Xavier lead the boys up the stairs. He had decided to show the boys the upstairs as this would be where they spent most of their time. Once up the flight of stairs he pointed to the closed doors. "Those are the other bedrooms, Mr. Wilson refuses to unlock them so we must all share a room, it is a little cramped, but kinda cozy," he said which lead his to the room they all slept in.

Xavier quickly grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt from the boys' communal closet and started putting them on. "Sorry you had to see more of me than you probably would have liked for a first impression, I was about to get I to the shower when the old man yelled for me," he added, most guys would feel awkward saying that but not Xavier he was a pretty open and affectionate person,especially for being straight.

After exiting the room he opened the door at the end of the hall which was the boys' communal bathroom. "This if you can't already tell is the bathroom, one sink, one mirror, three toilets, three urinals and in the back is a shower room with there shower heads, oh and the lovely wooden bench....not really sure why it's in here, but whatever," Xavier said out of breath. He knew he was going kind of fast, but that was how he was. "Any questions?"

Dante Was Just about to Poke his head out of the blankets when the Door opened. He had Awoken originally when Xavier fell down the stairs. Worried that their was a fight, or that Mr. Wilson was coming Dante freaked out Frozen in his blankets. After peaking out he saw that it was just Xavier. He Seemed to be showing people around the house. Once he Left Dante felt the need to use the washroom. walking into the hall he froze when he noticed how many people were blocking the way.

What do I do? Dante thought to himself. I really need to go! But there are people inside too.

Reactions: andrew21234
"...Except for the many German ones that Dietrich has taken the time to assign to me."

Dietrich glanced at Eddie. He raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. His expression remained impassive. "Is that suppose to be intimidating, Fräulein?" he inquired, referring to Eddie's heated glare. Despite his cold personality, Eddie didn't scare Dietrich. Could Eddie beat the shit out of him? Yes. However, would Dietrich let him? No. He might be rubbish at street fighting, but he was capable of defending himself against an assault. On the other hand, Dietrich preferred evading an attack and running. Did that make him cowardly? No. In his opinion, avoiding pointless violence was a sign of maturity.

"Thank you, Dietrich."

He averted his eyes toward Eric. Dietrich tilted his head slightly, noticing the boy's behavior. A frown marred his lips. Mr. Wilson wasn't kind around boys who were timid. Well, he wasn't kind in general, but the bastard enjoyed tormenting boys with Eric's demeanor. A wave of protectiveness washed over him. Despite his short stature and lithe build, Dietrich was one of the older boys who protected others from beatings. After years of practice, he learned to be persuasive, cunning, and manipulative. When a boy didn't deserve a harsh punishment, Dietrich took the blame if he could. He loathed Mr. Wilson preying on boys with quieter, more bashful natures, especially the younger kids.

"You're velcome," Dietrich replied. He made a mental note to keep an eye on Eric. Hopefully, he wouldn't experience a punishment on his first day.

(Fräulein: Term given to unmarried, young women.)

@Tart

Conner
Tiger

Conner blinked a few times and nodded while shaking his hand, this was the most he talked in a while when meeting new people. "Yes, I wish they were here...You would love the story they tell as to how they got the name Tiger. It's basically because i'm quiet for the most part." he said to him. Eddie, simple enough for Conner not to forget not that he had a history of forgetting names anyway. It was just that he had hard times remembering how to pronounce them, which always ended up in him being embarrassed. When Eddie suggested that Xavier give him the tour, Conner's eyes shifted to him before he went and picked up his stuff them followed him upstairs for the first time to see what the rest of the house looked like. He had actually enjoyed the brief conversation he had with Eddie, seeing that they would probably soon be friends if he gets to spend more time with the male. For now he wanted to focus on taking this heavy load of luggage off his arms and back. He quickly sat his luggage down in an empty space in the room before following behind Xavier to get a glimpse at the bathroom, surprisingly it wasn't that bad as he thought it would have been. The male shook his head when asked if there was any questions, most of them were already answered so he just decided to hold back on any others for now.

After the tour ended, Conner headed back to the room and started to unpack his things. First came his guitar, something his Therapist gave him when he was about the age of nine. She told him that if he couldn't express himself through spoken words, he could with the strings of the guitar and a song. He smiled a bit as he remembered that day then sat it up on it's stand. After that was his laptop, nothing really special about this except this was his fifth one in the last two years. Then came his phone and other accessories, nothing really exciting about those either. Lastly, he unpacked his clothes and put them away in one of the empty parts of the closet. Sitting down, Conner brought his legs up to his chest and rested his feet on the edge of the chair while flipping through the pictures in his phone. Special pictures of him and his little brother touched him, he had to say goodbye to him earlier and it was the worst thing ever. Since their parents both died, they had to move to a different location. Him being the oldest, he got to chose whether or not his brother went with him to this place or not and so far he wasn't regretting his decision of letting him stay behind. Thinking about this all at once, he remembered that he promised he would call him once settled in. "Elliot, my little brother." he said with a smile as the start their conversation.

WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

Just like before, there were voices coming from the left and to the right of Wesley. Each a different caliber of the last. It was pretty weird how the slight silence was immediately filled with the voices of his fellow housemates. But what made it even weirder was the fact that it had happened after the ginger hoped that someone would fill up the silence. It was like he was...magical. The thought made his eyes widened slightly. Boy, what it would be like to have actual magical powers. He was quite certain that he wouldn't be stuck in Mr. Wilson's foster home, that's for sure. Remembering that he was zoning out in public, the ten year old shook his head slightly, bringing himself back to reality. A glance around told him that his reality became suddenly empty. It would seem that, in his time of zoning out, everyone had disappeared. Frowning slightly, he muttered a "Great".

It was a moment after that he noticed the muffled sounds and voices upstairs, making out Xavier's voice amongst the rest. So, that tour that he also hoped for actually came into existence as well. You could say that the day has been going pretty well for him. The only thing that didn't happen was him joining the rest of the group on the tour of the home. Luckily, that wasn't something that was all that important to him. Deciding that he's done enough socializing for the rest of the day, possibly the week, Wes made his way up the stairs of the foster home. He stealthily passed Xavier's tour group and slid into the room that they all shared. There was a slight stutter in his step when he realized that new boy number two - what was his name again? Connor? Yeah, that was it. - was in the room. Quickly as it came, it went away. He made his way to where he keeps his stash of books that he loves to delve into, shooting a smile towards Connor on the way there. As he skimmed the spines with his fingertips, he was able to decide on one in less than a minute, tugging it from the rest of the books. Upon straightening up, he heard Connor say another name, followed by the words 'my little brother'. Sensing that the brunet would like time to himself to speak with his sibling, the British ginger made his way out of the room, down the stairs once more, and onto the couch that decorated the room from before.

It's not like he would've stayed up there, even if Connor wasn't on the phone. With that many people up there, there was bound to be noise and he couldn't ever focus on his reading when there was noise. He could never truly get sucked into whatever fictional world that he was reading about. Cracking open the book of his choice, he relaxed and began to read, his blue eyes moving back and forth, drinking in the words and their meanings.

Forrest.

Forrest had fallen asleep during the ride to the home. Watching the scenery pass by relaxed him until he passed out. As the car arrived pulling into the driveway, the social worker called the home phone.

Inside: Ring..ring... Ring... Mr.Wilson hearing the phone picked up the line "Hello.. Oh hello there.. he fell asleep you say. How adorable. Oh yes I don't mind at all I'll be right out to get him" Hanging up the Phone Mr. Wilson heads outside.

Once out side he puts on his best fake smile. Opening the back door of the mini-van. Inside the van a small 1/4 black boy with blond hair sleeping, without a care in the world. "Oh my sleeping down those county roads... he must be a heavy sleeper" After finishing greeting and picking up the sleeping Forrest the social worker sets off, after a short conversation.

Walking into the door Mr. Wilson was at his limit for kindness for the rest of the week. Not wanting to see his resident nudist again he decided to call out to Wesley "Wesley get your ginger ass down here" Mr. Wilson is literally 15 seconds away from just dropping the annoying sleeping shit flat on his back.

(Your choice on the results Kitsune ;P)
(or anyone else really)

WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

Hearing the familiar opening and closing of the door that wasn't that far from Wesley, the ginger boy simply ignored it. He assumed that another new resident had arrived. Sticking to his previous statement about no more socializing, the young male stayed rooted to his spot on the couch, continuing to read and flip pages. It wasn't until Mr. Wilson called for him that he stopped reading. Irritation buzzing inside of him, the ten year old took a deep breath, eyes closing in the process. After slowly letting it out, he hauled himself up to his feet, sitting his book down in the place that he was sat in. Silently, Wes made his way to the front door, furrowing his eyebrows slightly at the sight of Mr. Wilson carrying the new boy. His puzzled expression turned to one of concern when he realized that the boy was being carried, which meant that he was about to become a lot closer to the ground in a very short amount of time, if Wesley wasn't there to save him. Picking up the pace slightly, he was in front of Mr. Wilson before he knew it. "Yes, Mr. Wilson?" He inquired, even though he had a good guess on why he was called.

[ @SgShallow ]

Status
Not open for further replies.