Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Huh, is everything alright in here? Dietrich, Nick?"

A sickeningly calm voice washed over him, the epitome of politeness. However, he knew better. Dietrich glanced at the doorway, inspecting the young Korean boy intently. His eyes narrowed into slits. His expression grew cold. He witnessed the darker, more twisted side of Trennen. In the past, he made a foolish mistake of volunteering, curious about Trennen's fascination for dissection. Truthfully, he was suspicious and investigated, using himself as a test subject. When he traveled outside, he spotted Trennen dissecting plants and small animals. Once upon a time, he might of considered Trennen an innocent boy with an abnormal curiosity. However, he detected the early signs of a dangerous condition. Would Trennen conform to the inevitable? He didn't know. Dietrich kept an eye on the younger boy, waiting. If Trennen didn't develop into what Dietrich anticipated, it would be a miracle.

"Everything is fine, Maeng," Dietrich drawled silkily, maintaining a calm tone. He glanced at Xavier, whom entered the room. He inclined his head politely. "Guten Morgen, Xavier," he greeted.

@Pestilence
@andrew21234

((Guten Morgen: Good morning.))

image.jpg

Nick smiled again at Eric "well if you need anything from me I'll be outside playing basketball. The one thing this house has is a lot of balls to play sports. Probably because that guy wants us to go outside and stay away from him. Personally that's fine with me." Nick got up and smiled Dietrich. Nick and Dietrich weren't best friends by any stretch of the word but they got along and nick considere him a friend. "Well I'll be outside if you guys need me." Nick turned and as he did he saw the one kid in the house he didn't really want anything to do with and that was trennen. That kid always wanted tovdo experiments on people. He asked Nick if he could do experiments on him multiple times of course Nick said no everytime. Nick walked past trennen and walked down stairs and out the front door. He grabbed the basketball that was on the porch and walked to where the hoop was. Nick smiled as he started to dribble the ball and then shoot. The ball went right through the net, swish! Nick loved basketball he always had. Basketball could always get his mind off things when he played basketball.

@Tart @Pestilence

After hearing the foreign sounding boy tell him good morning he said, "morning Dietrich." After living with the boy for so long he had learned what good morning meant, other than that he knew virtually no German, although it might be handy to learn a few phrases. Xavier then focused back on the Korean boy, he was always afraid that he would trick one of the younger boys into being in one of his experiments and hurt one of them.

(sorry it is bad, I'm bored and wanted to post....)

"Oh, okay." Trennen shrugged, noting that hint of unease in everyone's voices he was always given whenever he talked to anyone. He didn't think he was that weird. "Well, ahnyoung haseyo." He said aloud, 'good morning'. He didn't really know Korean himself. "But, I am Trennen Maeng. Nice to meet you." He bowed by the waist, specifically in the direction of Eric on the bed, straightening up again. "What are the newcomers' names?" He was almost happy, seeing he had the power to invoke fear in others.

Before the other boy could reply to Xavier Trennen entered the room. Xavier tried to see the best in everyone in the house, that is except Mr. Wilson knowing that most of their issues both physically and mentally were that man's fault. Trennen though kinda creeped Xavier out, he wondered if he should one day volunteer for one of the boys 'experiments' to try to get to know the boy as Trennen had never asked him before, but he had no idea what that would be like...

Either way he tried to at least be nice to the boy and said, "hi Trennen, you were up early this morning." As he walked into the room. He assumed that the boy had been off doing an experiment, he had never seen him do one and he didn't want to but he had heard from the other boys that they were often.....strange. Xavier wasn't exactly a nature lover but it just creeped him out that a child would have such a fascination with dissecting things...
Trennen Maeng

Trennen had woken up a bit early today, not for any real particular reason, but had snuck outside for a moment to find something to play with for a while, deciding on a simple flower on that day to mutilate. He had basically hidden away in another part of the house for most of the morning, using his moderately long fingernails like a scalpel along the leaves, stem, and other parts of the poor plant. He'd made sure to put a piece of paper on the surface (floor) he worked on, not wanting any trouble from the violent old man. When he was done, he had a whole detailed drawing of a dissected flower, having laid the stem out flat, the petals in half down the thin end, the leaves like a puzzle when he cut them down the intricate veins on the back. He found it a shame he had to throw it back outside - if he could, he keep it to watch it decay. Nevertheless, he folded up his drawing paper and slipped it into his pocket, then rolled up the mutilated plant and took it down the hall.

To his surprise, he found out that there were newcomers to their little house which really should be better checked on by social workers. Seriously, cameras are an actual thing. Trennen was sure there was more than one, but it was only a guess. He had stuck his head around the corner to see Mr. Wilson chasing someone up the stairs, and couldn't help but snicker. "Poor sap..." The boy muttered to himself. It wasn't that Tren didn't feel empathy for whoever it was, he just had an odd way of showing rage, in that he seemed to get happily excited in a twisted way. At least, as best as he could describe it. He paused to wait for the commotion to pass, for Mr. Wilson to go away without seeing him, and then slipped opened the door, threw the plant out, quietly shutting it, and then throwing the paper away.

He decided he wanted to see who had come, and so went up the stairs and poked his head in the door, and looked at three new people, as well as the other people he already knew. A sly grin almost never left the boy's face in the presence of people. He moved into the doorway as he memorized faces. "Hello there. You must all be new. Have you been here long?" The Korean boy asked in a calm manner. He always made sure his first impression was that of a very polite, well-mannered innocent kid. Of course, he wasn't. "I suppose you've already been welcomed, huh? I'm Tre-" He paused when feeling an odd atmosphere and thought it probably had to do with that Wilson-chase. "...Huh, is everything alright in here? Dietrich, Nick?" He asked, hoping they wouldn't shoo him off and tell those newcomers to stay away from him too. He wanted a couple new people to play with.
Xavier wasn't trying to make Dante mad, but was trying to playfully talk to him in hopes Dante would learn to trust him, even if this was just a small step. As he was about to explain what he had meant to the younger boy Elijah interrupted. Xavier couldn't help but laugh a little before remembering that Dante had to pee and he was blocking the entrance moving to the side he allowed the boy to go inside the bathroom. Knowing how Dante liked his privacy he closed the door and walked back to the bedroom where Elijah was. "Elijah I don't care who you prank, just....don't prank Dante....he has clearly had it rough....so please just don't prank him.....prank me instead," Xavier said feeling awkward scolding the boy when it wasn't his place, but he hoped that maybe this would be one more small step to getting Dante to open up.

@SgShallow @Poetic_Justic3
"Whaa!!"

Suddenly, the little boy in his arms awakened. Before he could react, a pair of tiny hands grabbed a fistful of his hair. Dietrich winced in response, but he maintained his grip. He glanced at the small boy in his arms. His lips twitched slightly. A flicker of amusement reflected though his green eyes. Dietrich walked around the bastard in charge and headed toward the stairs. He climbed up the steps, ignoring Mr. Wilson's glower at his back. It promised a beating. How severe? Dietrich wasn't sure. He noticed the boy's reaction to Mr. Wilson. A frown marred his lips. Sympathy coursed through him. He loathed Mr. Wilson preying on the youngest age group. No one, especially Forrest's age, deserved cruel punishment. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop the monster. On the other hand, it didn't mean he would stop interfering.

"My name is Dietrich, little one. I von't hurt you," Dietrich assured. He strolled down the hallway, passing Xavier, Dante, and Elijah. He entered his room he shared with a cluster of boys. Originally, the large room had two queen size beds only. However, after more boys arrived at the orphanage, Mr. Wilson was "kind" enough to provide smaller beds. With the new additions, the room was cramped. Despite the large mansion, Mr. Wilson refused to open more rooms for the boys. He crossed the room and stopped in front of his bed near the window seat. Since he was one of the oldest boys in the orphanage, he slept in one of the queen size beds. Dietrich shared it with others, yes, but it was better than sleeping on the floor. He placed Forrest on his bed and pivoted to his right, retrieving his ocarina in a hidden space underneath the window seat.

"You vill be sleeping in this room. Ve're required to share the beds, so it vill be cramped. If you vant to sleep on a certain bed, you vill have to ask the boys who sleep on it," Dietrich explained. Since Xavier wasn't present, Dietrich informed Forrest about Mr. Wilson's rules. "-stay clear from that man if you can. He is vile and cruel," he finished. He sat down on his favorite spot, the window seat, and fiddled with his musical instrument. He glanced at Forrest silently.

"Vhat is your name, little one?" he inquired.

@SgShallow
Dietrich noticed two additional boys, Connor, and Eddie, in the room. However, he didn't comment. He watched as Connor picked up a guitar and started strumming. He recognized the song immediately. He listened carefully, following the strumming of the guitar. Despite his off-putting introduction, Connor was good. When he was younger, Dietrich wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Unfortunately, after the accident, his dream was crushed. As of now, he played two musical instruments: piano and ocarina. Since Mr. Wilson forbade children from touching his piano, Dietrich relied on his ocarina. Additionally, he knew how to sing and improved a lot over the years, but he rarely sang in front of others. However, he had a soft spot for lullabies. Sometimes, he sang lullabies to the youngest boys in the orphanage. Most of his songs were in his native tongue, but the kids didn't mind. When Connor waved, Dietrich returned the gesture politely.

"How long have you played?" he inquired. A hint of curiosity seeped through his thick accent. Dietrich traced patterns over his ocarina absentmindedly. His instrument contained multiple holes. It was a advanced version. Dietrich treasured it completely. His ocarina was a gift from his mother. He kept it hidden from Mr. Wilson. Suddenly, Eric burst through the room, panic streaking across his expression. Dietrich tilted his head slightly. What happened? His eyes filled with realization. Mr. Wilson. Anger coursed through him. One day, he might snap and attack the old man. Dietrich might be physically weaker than Mr. Wilson, but he was twice as vicious. Despite his calm demeanor, he possessed a toxic vindictive streak. Dietrich slipped off the window seat and crossed the room, stopping in front Eric's form. He sat down on a bed behind him, facing Eric whom sat on the floor. A few minutes later, Nick joined them. Based from his behavior, he witnessed the ordeal causing Eric's panic attack.

"Did Mr. Vilson hurt you?" he questioned. He lowered his voice, hoping to sooth the newcomer. Unlike Nick, he wasn't boisterous and loud. Dietrich fingered his ocarina subconsciously. He wasn't certain Eric would respond or converse with him, but he didn't care. The boy was terrified. A familiar stab of sympathy coursed through him. It was his first day. Did Xavier explain the rules and Mr. Wilson's behavior to Eric? Since he didn't participate in the tour, Dietrich wasn't certain. Mr. Wilson loathed his accent, especially his lack of proper enunciation. Dietrich thickened his accent purposely every time he announced the name, just to spite the vile man. It earned a beating, but it was worth it.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you and you want to be alone after what just happened but I just wanted to make sure you were ok? If you stick around and my self and some of the other boys who have been here for a while I promise that you will be okay."

His frown deepened. "He is vile and cruel. Avoiding him is best, but it von't always be easy," Dietrich instructed calmly. He glanced at Forrest, who sat on his bed next to the window seat.

@Tart
@timv999
@ForgottenBlood
@SgShallow
Forrest

Von't hurt me? Vill be sleeping???
Forrest Had been bewildered for a while now. A little shocked as to his change of scenery, while also awakening in the arms of a strange person. After being placed onto an unmade bed. In a room filled with dirty boys clothing. He watched as the older boys talk about things for a while as he gained his bearings "um.. where are we? Is this the nice mans house?" "Do you Know were all my stuff is?" Forrest still looking at his surroundings.

Dante

By the time Dante finished his business, he returned to his room to find it full of people. Well shit he thought how am going to get my spot now? Not wanting to interact with Mr wilson Dante slowly made his way into the room.

Westly
Teddy

"But I dun wanna go!"

Was all that Westly said from the time he found out he had to move all the way till now. "You're going to have to...I'm sorry Westly, but you're going to a new place now...You'll like it." the male said to him before grabbing the rest of his things and putting them inside the trunk. Westly frowned and ran up to his parents, "I dun wanna go away, pwease! I wanna stay with you moma, dada..." he frowned and clung to their legs. His mom spoke first, "I'm sorry Teddy, you have to leave..." she said before pulling him off of their legs. "Noo!" he screamed as the strange man picked him up and took him away. Westly kicked and fought the best way he could, but it was obvious that nothing was working...he was going to this new place whether he liked it or not. The man sat him down in the car seat and strapped him up tight so he wouldn't get loose, not that he could get far anyway. Westly began to sob harder now, but the man didn't pay much mind to it. He started to drive on with Teddy still in tears, if he could change the way things were for him he would have but he couldn't. "West, I know you're scared...but maybe you'll like it there ok? You'll meet new people and everything...Hey, maybe you'll even find someone to play with." the guy tried his best to cheer him up even though it probably didn't work as much as he wanted it to.

About five or six hours later, the car pulled up in front of the house. Westly had cried himself to sleep two hours ago leaving the man having a peaceful ride from there. He took all of Westly's luggage out of the car and put them inside, greeting the man of the house when he got there. He then picked up the sleeping West and let Mr.Wilson see him. "Aw, he's an adorable young man." Wilson said then took Teddy in his arms, he was a very small boy. After the man passed over different papers and had a little conversation with Wilson, he left them. Mr. Wilson sighed before tossing Teddy on the ground. Teddy snapped awake and started to sob from the pain in his leg and arm. "Someone come get this thing, he disgusts me." he shouted to everyone before going off with Westly's papers. After awhile he slowed down his crying and crawled over to his bags before grabbing his stuffed monkey, he looked scared and lost...was this what it was going to be like the whole time?

Last edited:
"Um..where are we? Is this the nice man's house? Do you know where all my stuff is?"

Dietrich glanced at Forrest. His expression softened a bit. "You're at Mr. Vilson's Orphanage for Boys, little one. You vill be staying here from now on," he explained. A frown marred his lips. Did the social worker drop off the boy's stuff? He made a mental note to check the front entrance. "Your stuff may be downstairs. I did not see it," he admitted.

"Someone come get this thing, he disgusts me."

He stiffened, hearing a sob downstairs. It sounded like a child. Dietrich shifted his gaze to Forrest. "I vill check downstairs for you," he announced. He leaned down and stored his ocarina in his hidden spot underneath the window seat. He slipped off his seat and sauntered out of the room, passing Dante. Dietrich descended down the stairs. Before he could react, a fist swung in his direction, connecting with his face. He stumbled back, but another fist grabbed his long blonde hair and pulled him forward.

"Did you think I would let you get away with that stunt, punk?" Mr. Wilson sneered, referring to Dietrich catching Forrest. "What have I told you about interfering?" he bit out.

Dietrich lifted his eyes. He gritted his teeth, returning the glare. "In der Hölle verrotten wo du hingehörst, Feigling," he deadpanned. A fist connected to his ribs, right above his darkest bruise. He bit the inside of his cheek, smothering his hiss of pain. He was thrown to the floor. Dietrich landed on his back with a thump. Unfortunately, the back of his head connected with the edge of a nearby stand holding a vase. The object wobbled and crashed on the floor, breaking into several pieces.

"You clumsy brat! That vase was expensive!" Mr. Wilson snapped.

A foot slammed on his chest, restricting his breathing. Dietrich tilted his head back, staring at the bastard in charge. Despite his vulnerable position, his eyes reflected defiance. He attempted to move, but Mr. Wilson's foot pinned him down.

"Clean up this mess. You'll receive your punishment later," Mr. Wilson snarled. He delievered a harsh kick to the side and stormed off, leaving Dietrich sprawled on the floor. After Mr. Wilson disappeared, Dietrich rolled to his side and sat up. He coughed a bit, rubbing his ribs. The left side of his face started to bruise, courtesy of Mr. Wilson's fist. He inspected the fallen vase. Several glass pieces scattered across the floor. He rubbed the back of his head, wincing from a small lump. Breaking one of Mr. Wilson's belongings earned a harsh beating. Even if it wasn't his fault. Dietrich ignored the taste of blood inside his mouth. He crawled forward and started picking up shards carefully, mindful of the sharp edges.

@SgShallow

((In der Hölle verrotten wo du hingehörst, Feigling: Rot in hell where you belong, coward.))

Eric

Eric had sat there for a while until another new face approached him, and he nodded politely. "Eric." He answered softly, fiddling with his hands as the seemingly Korean boy smiled innocently at him. He looked to be a nice kid, and he hoped they got along fairly. Eric closed his eyes once more to try and keep the voices in his head moderate and not so insulting, and so far, it was working wonders. He just listened to the sounds of others murmuring or walking about, trying to keep himself distracted. Then, he heard a thump and Mr. Wilson yelling at... Dietrich! Eric's eyes shot open and he stood up, though his hands shook. He crossed the room and peeked out the door to see what had happened, and bit his bottom lip when he did. Dietrich was on the ground with an already bruised face, picking up glass from what seemed to be a broken vase. Eric crept forward and kneeled down slowly, and began to pick up some shards of the vase. "Leave this to me... I'll patch you up in the bathroom." He whispered, trying to keep his voice down so Mr. Wilson won't come storming back in. He didn't expect Dietrich to actually go, but he genuinely wanted to help. He'd probably had to go through so many beatings, and so did all the others. Eric just continued to pick up the glass.

"Leave this to me...I'll patch you up in the bathroom."

Surprise flickered through his eyes. He was genuinely shocked by Eric's presence. Dietrich didn't expect another boy to approach him, especially after Mr. Wilson's violent outburst. If Mr. Wilson witnessed another boy helping him clean the mess, he would of lost his temper. Fortunately, the man was nowhere in sight. He regained his composure and shook his head. "I vill help," he insisted quietly. Dietrich leaned to his left to pluck a nearby shard, but winced. He rubbed his side carefully, right above the spot Mr. Wilson hit. After the bastard slammed his foot on his chest, his bruised ribs made it harder to breath. However, Dietrich managed. He recalled Mr. Wilson's promise for a later punishment. Based from his behavior and accident, it wouldn't be pretty. A few minutes later, Dietrich picked up the majority of pieces. He rose into a standing position. A wave of dizziness washed over him, courtesy of the lump on his head. He stumbled a bit and clenched his hands instinctively. He gritted his teeth, feeling glass cutting into his fingers and palms. On the other hand, he didn't drop the pieces. Dietrich crossed the room, dumped the bloody shards in a nearby trash bin, and walked back. His hands were firmly clenched, preventing blood from dripping. He noticed a toddler near the door entrance. His stomach twisted at the sight. A toddler! What sick bastard would abandon a child this young? A frown marred his lips, realizing the child might of witnessed his beating. Sympathy coursed through him. He must be terrified.

"Hallo, little one. Vhat is your name?" he inquired. His voice was calmer, more soothing. Despite his indifferent demeanor, he had a soft spot for kids. He approached the boy slowly, ignoring the fact he needed medical assistance. "My name is Dietrich," he introduced. He crouched down to the boy's level, pressing his bloody hands on his knees. He experienced another burst of vertigo, but shook it off. "I am here to help," he assured. His bruises ached, his head throbbed, and his hands stung, but Dietrich stubbornly focused on the toddler in front of him. "Are you hurt anyvhere?" he questioned.

@Tart
@ForgottenBlood

Reactions: T E R R O R
Xavier was about to head downstairs and get the new boy, but Dietrich was faster, the foreign boy had been a here a while and knew how things worked so he was more than capable of handling a new boy. Xavier heard the fighting but was too scared of a punishment to interfere. Finally Eric got up and Xavier soon followed along a few minutes behind him. Once he was downstairs with the other two boys he saw who the newcomer was...a toddler.

He also saw what he had assumed he would see, a badly beaten Dietrich. He went forward to where the other two boys were crowded around the toddler asking him questions. Upon closer look Xavier saw how cute the little boy was and then instantly felt bad that such a cute, young boy would have to go through the torture of Mr. Wilson's House for Boys.

Xavier lightly put his hand on Eric's shoulder, a common thing he did as he was a very affectionate person and said, "take Dietrich and get him cleaned up, I'll look after the little one." Dietrich was beaten up pretty bad and that was just from what he could see there was no telling what damage he hid under his clothes...

@Tart @ForgottenBlood

Westly
Teddy

Teddy didn't know what was going on as of now, he was so confused. At first he was thrown roughly on the ground by a strange man and now another person from upstairs was getting beaten by him. There was blood everywhere, making Westly more scared and frightened than ever. He shook a little big and hid his face behind his monkey as the man walked off after giving the guy a threat. He then watched in horror as the guy came closer to him covered in blood and limping at that. He started to back up further and cry, this guy was scaring him even though he seem to mean no hard. The male spoke up and asked him different questions, but West was still shaken up and hidden behind his animal. He then heard another guy come downstairs and walk up to him, they were all giants compared to them all. He decided to answer the last question the boy said and pointed to his right leg and arm that had little bruises on them. Any other boy would have been fine if they had fell, but since Teddy wasn't exactly a "kid, kid" yet he was still almost completely as fragile as a baby. He rubbed his eyes and scooted behind his luggage to hid away from them. He didn't know whether they were like the man who threw him or now, but he wasn't taking any chances.

Last edited:
As the boy moved behind his luggage Xavier's heart broke realizing how scared the boy must be. Getting down on his hands and knees he crawled over to where the little boy was but left a few feet in between them. Sitting down with his legs folded he said, "hi little guy, my name's Xavier. I'm sorry that mean old man hurt you, why don't we go upstairs and take a look at your bruises," holding his hand out for the boy to take it when he was done. Xavier wasn't sure how much the boy would understand fr what he had just said but he hoped that by smiling and being friendly the boy would know he was a friend.

@ForgottenBlood

Eric
(( I'm going to be on phone all weekend; -; ))

Eric helped pick up the shards in silence, but his mind was bouncing around with worry and questions. He just about jumped up to drag him into the bathroom when he realized that the other had cut his hand with the glass. But Dietrich just kept pushing through no matter the injury, and even limped over to see if the child was alright. The new little boy was adorable, and it was a shame that he had to endure the cruelty of Mr. Wilson. Eric stood up with the glass in hand and threw the shards away in a nearby trashcan, the bathroom's, and then walked over to where Dietrich was crouched by the little guy. The toddler looked awfully frightened with Dietrich beside him with a bloodied and bruised face, and that was when Xavier walked in and clapped a hand on Eric's shoulder. Eric jumped a bit, surprised, but nodded and stood up to grab Dietrich's arms gently. "C'mon." He murmured, averting his bright blue eyes and pulling him towards the bathroom.

Trennen blinked when he heard a beating suddenly in progress. What a waste of a perfectly good body to experiment on -- Or perhaps, perfect opportunity to see what bruises are like. He counted to sixty after the noised stopped, just to be safe that he wouldn't get in the way. He finally came back down to see Eric leaving with Dietrich, and then saw... a toddler? Oh, the heavens smile upon him. He walked down, making his expression more soft and his voice as well, like hiding a razor in cotton balls. "Xavier, haven't you ever been a kid? You're gigantic, he's terrified." He mocked slightly, as he approached and knelt near the toddler opposite of Xavier. He had the advantage of being small and asian, far less imitating in size with softer definitions. He produced a lollipop he'd smuggled in and was saving for himself, but thought this was a better use, and then held it out to the small boy. "Come along, you're safe with us." He cooed.

It forced the toddler to either stay still or decided between Xavier and Tren. The Korean always enjoyed experiments of any sort, including this one. Though it would be a plus if the newcomers would decide to trust him over others.

@andrew21234
@ForgottenBlood

Westly
Teddy

Teddy looked up at the male, he seemed a little less scary than the other one who was covered in blood. He didn't really get what a bruise was, but he decided that he probably meant well. When the male's hand was extended, Westly hesitated a bit trying to make sure he wasn't going to hurt him. He was about to take it before a guy came up and startled him a bit, taking him back to his other state. This time was different, this guy had something almost every kid enjoyed...candy! Westly smiled a little and grabbed the lollipop, but struggled taken the wrapper off so he gave it back with a frown. He then looked back to the the guy before and noticed that his hand had dropped, did he not want him to go with him? He was confused again, who where these two people? And why were they wanting him to go where ever so badly? It was beyond Teddy's way of thinking. He thought this over again, looking back at the first guy then the second one. He grabbed a piece of the guy's shirt, the one that extended a hand, and tugged on it. He hoped that would be enough to tell him that he wanted to go with him. Then, without thinking, he tugged on the lollipop guy as well showing that he wanted to go with both..or that he wanted the lollipop from the other guy.

Conner
Tiger

Conner's thoughts were interrupted by a lot of different noises that were going on. A few people were walking around doing nothing, but the loudest noise caught his attention. He stood up and straightened his clothes before he went downstairs slowly looking at the trail of blood, toddler, and Dietrich. Two of the guys were over there helping the toddler while another one of them focused on helping Dietrich not bleed out everywhere. Conner sighed and rubbed his forehead before deciding to clean up the spilled blood so the little guy won't still be frightened. He grabbed the mob and began to clean up, picking up the even smaller pieces of glass that the guys had left behind. He then cleaned off any other spots that had blood and straightened the table that use to hold the "Very expensive" vase Mr. Wilson was crying about. He wondered what went through the man's mind. Money? Power? Or just abusive ways..? Probably all three and he wouldn't be surprised if he was some kind of rapist or something. He stood there and thought for a minute before pushing the mob and bucket back where it was then going up to the bathroom to wash off his hands and face, only looking over to Dietrich and Eric to see if they were alright. He then looked over to where the showers were to accidentally see Eddie. He had forgotten that Eddie had left to go take a shower before any of this went on. He snapped his vision back, "Shit, sorry." he said deciding that he should probably go outside now..maybe fresh air was what he needed.

@Tart

Last edited:
"Take Dietrich and get him cleaned up, I'll look after the little one."

Despite his attempt, the boy crawled away, frightened of his bloody appearance. Dietrich meant no harm, but he understood the boy's fear. He felt a hand clamp on his arm, pulling him away from the terrified toddler. Fortunately, Xavier appeared and approached the young boy. Dietrich rose into a standing position and stumbled a bit, feeling a burst of dizziness.

"Come along, you're safe with us."

He stiffened. Dietrich glanced at Trennen. His eyes narrowed into slits. He stepped foward and grabbed Trennen's shoulder. His bloody hand stained Trennen's shirt, but he didn't care. He leaned forward until his face was close enough to Trennen's ear. "If you dare use him like that, you vill regret it, Maeng," he threatened. His voice was above a whisper, loud enough for Trennen to hear only. He stepped back and followed Eric to the bathroom on the second floor. Dietrich climbed the steps, passing Connor on the way. He inclined his head politely, but remained silent.

"Thank you...for helping me," Dietrich declared, directing his comment to Eric. He entered the bathroom, ignoring a few occupants inside, including Eddie. He sat down on a bench and leaned back. He rubbed his chest absentmindedly, smearing blood on his favorite sky blue tee. His chest burned from pain, courtesy of his bruises. Unfortunately, Mr. Wilson promised another beating. When will he receive it? Dietrich wasn't certain.

@Tart
@ForgottenBlood
@Pestilence
@andrew21234

Trennen smiled, taking the lollipop back for a moment and then unwrapped it to hand it back. He was glad to be at least a little trusted by this small child. "See Xavier, you gotta know what the-" he stopped still when Dietrich grabbed his shoulder, and frowned when spoke to. When the older boy left, he smirked. "Tch... mean old german..." he muttered, covering up the spot which the other had left a bloody mark on. His small hands cold only cover so much, so he focused on hiding it from the toddler. "Must be a Nazi... heh... taste good right?" He directed at the child again. "Why don't we take him upstairs?" He emphasized to the other boy that would actually speak, assuring no harm would be done if there was someone else.

@ForgottenBlood
@andrew21234
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

Xavier watched as the German boy whispered something into the Korean's ear, what ever if was it couldn't have been nice. As the Korean boy offered for both of them to take him upstairs he knew that would be best, if the two boys fought over who the boy would go with it would only scare the poor boy more. "Alright fair enough," he said to the Korean. Then directed towards the small boy he asked, "would it be okay if I picked you up?" His arms extending as if waiting for the boy to run into his arms. Another thing he had up on Trennen was that he was not currently bloody there was no way the toddler would go with someone who had a large amount of blood on them.

@ForgottenBlood @Pestilence

Reactions: HufflepuffOwl
Westly
Teddy

Teddy looked over to the guy who had the lollipop and unwrapped it for him so he didn't have to struggle. He smiled a little and took the bright colored lollipop again then clenched it with his fist and licked. He slowly slid out behind his things and looked up at the two guys again, what where they going to do next? He watched as the male before came back and made the other guy bloody, he didn't like seeing blood and now it was being passed around to other people. When the first guy had asked him another question, he understood a bit more than the last one with the words "pick up" registering more than the rest of the question. He then watched as the male put out both arms, maybe he wanted to pick him up? He figured he did and stood up a little before walking over to the male and letting him pick him up. Once he did, Westly was so far off of the ground that it looked like he was on top of a mountain of some sorts. He didn't mind it too much and focused on eating his lollipop. His little tan Vans hung as the guy held him up securely so he wouldn't fall, he wondered where they were going.

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
Status
Not open for further replies.