Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conner
Tiger

As Conner listened to Eddie, he nodded his head in understanding. He was fully aware of how the guy felt about this whole thing, he was shifted around into different places like this before so he knew what was to come. To be honest, after seeing everyone here he didn't want to leave the others here either, but the truth was that when they turned eighteen Mr.Wilson no longer needed to support them. When Ed started to talk bad about himself, Conner frowned and shook his head. "I don't think that way about you even though we've only known each other for a small time.." he said looking over at him. It was surprising, the person who first greets Conner always ends up going off and doing something else, leaving him clueless with what to do. Eddie was different, he was actual happy that he stuck around with him. With that thought, Conner smiled and wondered if there was any hope for him and Ed to..No, it probably wouldn't happen. He didn't even think of himself to be good enough for the guy, why should he try? Then again, why shouldn't he try? He was always taught that it was better to try than to hold it in forever. He sighed to himself and made that thought go away to pay attention to what the guy was doing. "I love this song..." he told Ed with a smile before getting up. He took Eddie's hand and came close to him before resting his other hand on his back, "Yes, I'm pretty sure I remember Eddie." he said and laughed a bit then started to dance with him. This dance was simple, so he had no problem in doing it. It felt weird, but also great to dance with the guy. He looked into Eddie's eyes and smiled, they were sparkling in the moonlight and Conner couldn't stop looking into them. After awhile he looked away a bit embarrassed and continued to dance.

(( Sorry for it being not so pretty. Darn mobile phone... -3- ))

Eddie looked at Conner with interest as he moved in closer, his hand resting on his back as they began to sway and step around in a steady rhythm. This was an odd feeling by being so close to the other, but it was also comforting and... reassuring? He felt a sort of bond beginning to grow with the other male, even if they only met that morning. Eddie had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from grinning like a complete idiot, but a flustered smile still made its way through as the song continued on. "About your question from earlier.." he murmured, averting his gaze back to Conner's eyes as Ed pondered his response. "I wouldn't mind traveling around with you. It'd be nice, actually.." he smiled, and glanced away quickly. God his eyes were alluring. It didn't help that Conner was a few inches taller then him, so Eddie felt a bit more flustered and self conscious whenever they locked eye contact. How was it even possible for someone to look so handsome in such dim lighting and shabby surroundings? Wait.... what? Eddie's face suddenly flushed a deep red and he nearly pulled away from instinct. This reminded him of nights with Luke. He shook that thought out of his head and cleared his throat. "So, Conner. What's going through that head of yours, mm?" He barely slurred some words, the alcohol settling in as time pushed on. He wasn't completely drunk yet, but buzzed.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Nick laid on the couch as he laid there in pain. There wasn't as much pain as before but it still hurt. Nick hated it here he just wanted to leave and get far away from here as possible. Nick laid there on the couch as he just waited to pass out and sleep or to get pills from somone or just for something to happen. Nick couldn't really do that much at that moment.

Conner
Tiger

Conner sighed a bit then looked back at Eddie and smiled as the two of them swayed back and forth, which made Conner laugh a little bit. He watched as Eddie reached to Conner looking at him, it was so cute to him. At first he thought that he had did something wrong, but then Ed focused his gaze back towards him and answered the question he had asked earlier. "Really? Well sure, if you'd like." he said with a smile. "I'm planning on going to Hawaii or something after I get out. I won't force you to go though if you can't handle it, it's whatever makes you comfortable." he told him and did a little shrug of his shoulders. He hated when people tried to force him to do something, so he would never try and do that to someone else. As they both shared eye contact, Eddie began to look nervous then eventually started to blush deeply. Conner smiled down at him, he wanted to kiss him so badly all of a sudden, but held it back since he didn't really know how he would react. Maybe he would wait for Eddie to make a move, if it ever came. "Huh? Uhh..umm.." he responded. Eddie's question caught him off guard, he wasn't ready for it at all. "Just..nothing." he said and shook his head before smiling at him again. The male's gaze shifted down to Eddie's lips, they were plump ans glossy. He wondered, wait no..he was doing it. Leaning it slowly, Conner got extremely close to the other guy and was about to kiss him until he stopped himself. Great, his confident is gone again and now it was replaced with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, it's just that um.." he didn't know what to say, what would he say? He sighed, "I don't know, you're just really attractive.." he admitted before looking up at Eddie. The song ended, but the two guys were still holding each other like it never stopped, they probably didn't even want to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.