Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

Hearing the familiar opening and closing of the door that wasn't that far from Wesley, the ginger boy simply ignored it. He assumed that another new resident had arrived. Sticking to his previous statement about no more socializing, the young male stayed rooted to his spot on the couch, continuing to read and flip pages. It wasn't until Mr. Wilson called for him that he stopped reading. Irritation buzzing inside of him, the ten year old took a deep breath, eyes closing in the process. After slowly letting it out, he hauled himself up to his feet, sitting his book down in the place that he was sat in. Silently, Wes made his way to the front door, furrowing his eyebrows slightly at the sight of Mr. Wilson carrying the new boy. His puzzled expression turned to one of concern when he realized that the boy was being carried, which meant that he was about to become a lot closer to the ground in a very short amount of time, if Wesley wasn't there to save him. Picking up the pace slightly, he was in front of Mr. Wilson before he knew it. "Yes, Mr. Wilson?" He inquired, even though he had a good guess on why he was called.

[ @SgShallow ]
As Wesley approached Mr Wilson liked the look of concern in his eyes. He frowned however when Wesley said his name. Brits tend to pronounce the Wil and son in his name different than american's "blasted you empty headed English twit, for the last time it's Wilson not Wiilsun!(trying to make the pronunciation different.) I'm surprised that your even able to read. Your never going back to that backwards country, so learn to speak like a proper murican. (As a Canadian I will never have a reason to say that in RL)

As Wesley was just about to reach him. Mr Wilson is attempting to drop the boy right before he can get a proper hold on him.
( Fs Forrest would be like 1/2 to 3/4 your size. Don't let his head smack the floor. Lol )
(I'm sleeping now in RL)

@Kitsune

Reactions: Kitsune
Dietrich ran a hand through his dark blonde hair, shoving his bangs out of his eyes. Suddenly, he heard a commotion near the entrance. He glanced across the room, noticing Mr. Wilson carrying a small, but new boy. His eyes narrowed in response. When Mr. Wilson hollered for Wesley, he followed the ten year old. Before Wes could reach the young boy, Dietrich intercepted and caught Forrest before his head smacked on the floor. He meant no disrespect, especially to Wesley. He didn't intend to insult him by interfering. However, Dietrich was protective over the ten year old. What happened if Mr. Wilson made it difficult for Wesley to carry the young boy? The last thing he wanted was another random burst of punishment.

"Allow me," Dietrich drawled, directing his comment to Wesley. He glanced at Mr. Wilson briefly. His green eyes grew cold and defiant. Hopefully, the boy didn't take offense to his act. Mr. Wilson, on the other hand, wouldn't be happy. Yet, he didn't care. If he received a beating for interjecting, so be it. Dietrich adjusted his hold, carrying Forrest bridal style. Despite his lithe stature, he possessed lean, but toned muscles. Plus, the small boy was light as a feather.

@SgShallow
@Kitsune

(( on phone ))

Eric

Eric quietly followed behind the rest, not talking or making any noise really. He didn't even have emotion shown on his face, except when they entered the bedroom. They all had to share? This wasn't good. Eric usually tried to go to bed as early as possible to avoid his nighttime hallucinations, and he was also a total cuddler when sleeping next to someone. It wasn't something he could help, he did it no matter what. He'd fall asleep normally, but wake up glued to the other person's side. It was real embarrassing at times. Eric realized he'd been staring, so he blinked and followed them to the bathroom. Once the short tour was over, he fiddled with the handle of his suitcase. "I'm going to set my stuff down." He murmured, and shuffled to the room. There was another guy in there, Connor he believed, so he quietly just set his suitcase by the door. "S-Sorry." He whispered, and quickly left to go back downstairs. He stopped midstep when his eyes saw the scene taking place before him, his heart pounding. He hunkered away in the shadow.

WESLEҰ PEŦERSEN

Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Wesley clenched his jaw at Mr. Wilson's comments. Although, that was all that he did. He never did more than grit his teeth and shoot cold looks towards the old man. While he despised him with every fiber in his being, he didn't want to be beatened. His focus shifted from Mr. Wilson to the young boy he was holding, watching as he tried to drop him. Reaching out, he was prepared to catch him, but it seemed like his plan was shot.

Suddenly, Dietrich was in front of him and catching the little boy. At this, the ginger let his arms fall back to his sides, looking up at the older male. At his words, Wes shrugged, not at all protesting Dietrich's actions. It was probably for the best that he interfered. If it was only Wes, he might've struggled with carrying the newcomer.

[On mobile.]

Dietrich ran a hand through his dark blonde hair, shoving his bangs out of his eyes. Suddenly, he heard a commotion near the entrance. He glanced across the room, noticing Mr. Wilson carrying a small, but new boy. His eyes narrowed in response. When Mr. Wilson hollered for Wesley, he followed the ten year old. Before Wes could reach the young boy, Dietrich intercepted and caught Forrest before his head smacked on the floor. He meant no disrespect, especially to Wesley. He didn't intend to insult him by interfering. However, Dietrich was protective over the ten year old. What happened if Mr. Wilson made it difficult for Wesley to carry the young boy? The last thing he wanted was another random burst of punishment.

"Allow me," Dietrich drawled, directing his comment to Wesley. He glanced at Mr. Wilson briefly. His green eyes grew cold and defiant. Hopefully, the boy didn't take offense to his act. Mr. Wilson, on the other hand, wouldn't be happy. Yet, he didn't care. If he received a beating for interjecting, so be it. Dietrich adjusted his hold, carrying Forrest bridal style. Despite his lithe stature, he possessed lean, but toned muscles. Plus, the small boy was light as a feather.

@SgShallow
@Kitsune
(( on phone ))

Eric

Eric quietly followed behind the rest, not talking or making any noise really. He didn't even have emotion shown on his face, except when they entered the bedroom. They all had to share? This wasn't good. Eric usually tried to go to bed as early as possible to avoid his nighttime hallucinations, and he was also a total cuddler when sleeping next to someone. It wasn't something he could help, he did it no matter what. He'd fall asleep normally, but wake up glued to the other person's side. It was real embarrassing at times. Eric realized he'd been staring, so he blinked and followed them to the bathroom. Once the short tour was over, he fiddled with the handle of his suitcase. "I'm going to set my stuff down." He murmured, and shuffled to the room. There was another guy in there, Connor he believed, so he quietly just set his suitcase by the door. "S-Sorry." He whispered, and quickly left to go back downstairs. He stopped midstep when his eyes saw the scene taking place before him, his heart pounding. He hunkered away in the shadow.

Forrest woke to the sensation of falling. "! Whaa!!" Was the only thing he could say as his eyes opened. Thinking momentarily that he was still in the car, he reached out to grab onto something. Next thing he knew his fists were clenched, and pulling at some blonde guys hair. After starring at the person for several seconds relized that he was being held by this person. Having long hair himself Forrest knew that it hurt when people pulled at it, so he let go. "Sorry... I didn't mean to pull your hair." Still confused Forrest looked around the room. In it he saw another boy who looked a little angry, as well as an ugly old man who was glaring at everyone. Forrest could feel the hairs on his neck stand up, as well as a shiver run down his spine. As he continued to be carried by this person.

As the tour came to an end both of the boys left of their own accord leaving Xavier standing in the bathroom alone. Looking up he saw Dante was standing in front of him, "morning sleepy head," he said with a smile towards the boy. Dante had always been quite around everyone but a couple of times he had talked to Xavier and he was a very nice kid...once you got past his swearing and grumpiness. Xavier hoped that some day Dante would open up to him and even start sleeping in a bed because Dante was getting bigger and soon his pillow bed would not hold him anymore.

@SgShallow

.::◊Elijah Davidson::.
tumblr_inline_mm8jr7xgD01r1yj84.gif
Elijah woke up more earlier then most of the kids in the home, every morning he would wake up at 5am and start his normal day plan, eating, playing, pranking then bed. Elijah noticed an hour after he woke up that their was a lot of voices, he remembered that another boy would come today, which most boys were happy about but Elijah not so happy, their were a lot of boys already and another would just add to the crowd and craziness. The boy brought up a glass of water up the stairs when he noticed a long line of kids at the washroom, then saw Dante holding his pants like he really needed to go pee, so Eli had the opportunity to get back at him. The small boy stood in line behind Dante and started drinking the water then started slurping. "Hey Dante want some water. Wait what's wrong, need to go to the washroom?" Elijah sarcastically teased the younger boy.

@SgShallow

As the tour came to an end both of the boys left of their own accord leaving Xavier standing in the bathroom alone. Looking up he saw Dante was standing in front of him, "morning sleepy head," he said with a smile towards the boy. Dante had always been quite around everyone but a couple of times he had talked to Xavier and he was a very nice kid...once you got past his swearing and grumpiness. Xavier hoped that some day Dante would open up to him and even start sleeping in a bed because Dante was getting bigger and soon his pillow bed would not hold him anymore.

@SgShallow
.::◊Elijah Davidson::.
tumblr_inline_mm8jr7xgD01r1yj84.gif
Elijah woke up more earlier then most of the kids in the home, every morning he would wake up at 5am and start his normal day plan, eating, playing, pranking then bed. Elijah noticed an hour after he woke up that their was a lot of voices, he remembered that another boy would come today, which most boys were happy about but Elijah not so happy, their were a lot of boys already and another would just add to the crowd and craziness. The boy brought up a glass of water up the stairs when he noticed a long line of kids at the washroom, then saw Dante holding his pants like he really needed to go pee, so Eli had the opportunity to get back at him. The small boy stood in line behind Dante and started drinking the water then started slurping. "Hey Dante want some water. Wait what's wrong, need to go to the washroom?" Elijah sarcastically teased the younger boy.

@SgShallow

Dante

Once most of the kids left the washroom Dante was about to make his move when he was interrupted, by Xavier and then Elijah
"I'm not a sleepy head! I'm awake more than you." Dante said to Xavier. The bags under his eyes served as proof to what he was saying. Then it was Elijah's turn. "No shit twittle dink, just don't get in my way or I'll pee on you." Dante did not like the smug look on his face. Remembering how pissed this guy was when poked him in the but with a fork, after on of their arguments.
(
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2169487/one-thousand-years-of-death-o.gif
)

Reactions: andrew21234
Xavier wasn't trying to make Dante mad, but was trying to playfully talk to him in hopes Dante would learn to trust him, even if this was just a small step. As he was about to explain what he had meant to the younger boy Elijah interrupted. Xavier couldn't help but laugh a little before remembering that Dante had to pee and he was blocking the entrance moving to the side he allowed the boy to go inside the bathroom. Knowing how Dante liked his privacy he closed the door and walked back to the bedroom where Elijah was. "Elijah I don't care who you prank, just....don't prank Dante....he has clearly had it rough....so please just don't prank him.....prank me instead," Xavier said feeling awkward scolding the boy when it wasn't his place, but he hoped that maybe this would be one more small step to getting Dante to open up.

@SgShallow @Poetic_Justic3

"Whaa!!"

Suddenly, the little boy in his arms awakened. Before he could react, a pair of tiny hands grabbed a fistful of his hair. Dietrich winced in response, but he maintained his grip. He glanced at the small boy in his arms. His lips twitched slightly. A flicker of amusement reflected though his green eyes. Dietrich walked around the bastard in charge and headed toward the stairs. He climbed up the steps, ignoring Mr. Wilson's glower at his back. It promised a beating. How severe? Dietrich wasn't sure. He noticed the boy's reaction to Mr. Wilson. A frown marred his lips. Sympathy coursed through him. He loathed Mr. Wilson preying on the youngest age group. No one, especially Forrest's age, deserved cruel punishment. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop the monster. On the other hand, it didn't mean he would stop interfering.

"My name is Dietrich, little one. I von't hurt you," Dietrich assured. He strolled down the hallway, passing Xavier, Dante, and Elijah. He entered his room he shared with a cluster of boys. Originally, the large room had two queen size beds only. However, after more boys arrived at the orphanage, Mr. Wilson was "kind" enough to provide smaller beds. With the new additions, the room was cramped. Despite the large mansion, Mr. Wilson refused to open more rooms for the boys. He crossed the room and stopped in front of his bed near the window seat. Since he was one of the oldest boys in the orphanage, he slept in one of the queen size beds. Dietrich shared it with others, yes, but it was better than sleeping on the floor. He placed Forrest on his bed and pivoted to his right, retrieving his ocarina in a hidden space underneath the window seat.

"You vill be sleeping in this room. Ve're required to share the beds, so it vill be cramped. If you vant to sleep on a certain bed, you vill have to ask the boys who sleep on it," Dietrich explained. Since Xavier wasn't present, Dietrich informed Forrest about Mr. Wilson's rules. "-stay clear from that man if you can. He is vile and cruel," he finished. He sat down on his favorite spot, the window seat, and fiddled with his musical instrument. He glanced at Forrest silently.

"Vhat is your name, little one?" he inquired.

@SgShallow

Conner
Tiger

Conner smiled, he loved hearing his brothers voice but knew he needed to end the call before they began to talk all day long. He noticed the different males who walked into the room while they were talking and only greeted them with a small nod and a wave before seeing them walk back out. He took a glance at his watch and noticed that they've been talking for a good while now so he decided it was time to let him go. "I'll talk to you later, I promise." he said before the both of them shared their goodbyes and hung up. He huffed and stuffed his phone into his pocket before standing up and going over to the window, maybe he'll go talking to Eddie again. Then he thought about it more, he really didn't feel like talking at all anymore and even if he did, what would he talk about? He then looked down at his clothing, it was getting extremely hotter and he still had on his sweater since where he lived it was freezing cold. Quickly slipping it off, Conner folded it and put it into his bag then went into his closet for a tank top that would keep him cool then slipped it on. He wondered if he would have someone else to talk to while he was up here alone without anything to do. He got the urge to go outside, but he didn't really know if he was allowed to. Not knowing what else to do, he walked over to his guitar and sat back into the chair then began to play. Maybe this will give me something to do...What should I play?... he thought to himself. Usually Conner would sing while he played, but there was way to many people in the house and he would more than likely mess up. After thinking for awhile, he started to play a classic song he had known and loved for awhile now. He first put in his headphones, then started the song and played along with it while the singer sung.

Last edited:

Eddie

He watched as the others walked upstairs for the grand tour, and soon followed, but to go straight to the bedroom to get the towel he used to shower. He didn't realize that Conner was sitting in the room, seeming to be talking on the phone to someone. He believed that he heard him say 'little brother' somewhere in the convo, and he felt his heart tug. Eddie remembered a foster home he'd been in before Mr. Wilson's, where a little girl had been with him. Her name was Lillith, and she had bright honey brown doe eyes. Eddie genuinely loved this little girl like a sister, and was very protective of her. That is, until the accident when she was taken away. Let's just say that that was the reason he had to leave the foster home and come to Mr. Wilson's. He let him finish his conversation, he'd moved outside the room to not invade his privacy, and walked in shortly after as he began to play the guitar. He was actually pretty damn good, and Eddie was genuinely impressed. He listened for a bit, tapping his foot softly due to knowing the song, and chuckled, moving to grab his red towel to go and take a shower. Noticing that Conner had his earphones in, he just waved slightly to make him aware of his going. Eddie walked out, and out to wait outside the bathroom since the door was closed.

Eric
Eric had hunkered down even more as Dietrich walked up the stairs with a young boy in his arms, averting his eyes quickly as Mr. Wilson peered up at him. He suddenly felt very cold under the cruel eyes of Mr. Wilson, and goosebumps lined his arms quickly. How could a man be so... dreadful? "What are you just sitting there for, punk?" Even his voice was like ice. "N-No reason, sir." Eric answered meekly, his lips barely moving due to nerves. The older man just chuckled, "Should I give you a reason? Perhaps give you a little tour myself?" Eric shook his head quickly, but the man was already moving towards the stairs. Oh god oh god oh god. Eric's heart jumped to his throat as he scrambled to get up, quickly moving his leg away from him as he lashed out. "Stop moving away you little shit!" Mr. Wilson hissed, but Eric just scrambled up the stairs, barely escaping a heavy fist to the back. He slid down the hall and nearly crashed into the wall as he attempted to catch his breath. Eric had a lot to learn in order to survive in this house for 2 years.

Conner
Tiger

Conner finished up the song with a small grin, he actually did pretty good considering the time he took learning it back and forth. When Eddie entered the room, Conner waved the second time since he didn't notice him the first. Just noticing two other boys enter the room, he waved and watched them go over to where he guessed they were going to sleep at later on. Sleep....Conner didn't know where he could sleep, probably on the floor since he was sure that all the spots were already taken and he was too tall to lay on a twin sized bed. Great, another problem i'll have to figure out... he thought while looking down at the floor. It had a carpet down on it..better than a hardwood floor right? Well, it was enough for Conner just in case there wasn't any space left for him or if he just didn't feel comfortable. He ran his hands through he hair and decided to just lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling wondering what else he could do to pass the time. He wished there was a game system or something entertaining he could play, then he really would be ignoring everything that wasn't on the screen. His hand were placed on his stomach now, still thinking about what he could do and what he couldn't do. Maybe he would just take the chance to go outside? Actually, singing and playing his guitar outside didn't sound like a bad idea. Maybe tonight he would go out and sleep under the stars, probably something that was permitted but he didn't care. He had to make this one year something special or this won't be so great not that it started off that way anyway

Eric
Eric panted lightly, Mr. Wilson standing at the step closest to him. "Consider yourself lucky this time, punk ass." Eric nodded vigorously, and stumbled into the bedroom, sitting beside a bed and pulling his knees to his chest. He probably looked like a wuss sitting there in such a position, but Eric didn't care at this point; It was the only thing keeping him from hyperventilating. Then something dawned on him. Xavier was the first one to ever be apart of this foster home business for Mr. Wilson. How many beatings had he gotten just being alone? He shuddered, feeling a stab of sympathy ripple through his chest. And here he was freaking out over a close call. He really should be pitied, with how much of a coward he was. Eric frowned, hiding his face in his knees and arms. He didn't bother making conversation with the other males that occupied the room, he was in too much of a foul mood. But he did however notice another male laying down on the ground on the other side of the bed Eric was sitting next to. He kept quiet, and just tried to calm his breathing.

image.jpg

Nick had seen what Mr. Wilson was doing to the new kid Eric. Nick tried rushing down to help him but by the time he got there Mr. Wilson was done being a jackass. Nick glared at him as he walked down the stairs and Nick thought to him self. "One day old man one day Im not going to take it anymore." Nick sighed as he looked over to Eric who was sitting with his knees to his face on one of the beds. Nick walked over to him and say next to him on the bed. "Hey are you ok? I'm sorry about that, as you can tell Mr. Wilson is well just an awful person. I hope you're okay." Nick smiked at him, he sincerely felt bad for the kid. His first day and he was already getting attacked by that man. "I'm sorry if Im bothering you and you want to be alone after what jusy happned but I just wanted to make sure you were ok? If you stick around my self and some of the other boys who have been here for a while I promise that you will be okay." Nick smiled at him again and bkushwd a little bit. Nick knew he wasn't very good at this kind of stuff and the fact that Eric was really attractive just didn't make this any easier.

@Tart

Dietrich noticed two additional boys, Connor, and Eddie, in the room. However, he didn't comment. He watched as Connor picked up a guitar and started strumming. He recognized the song immediately. He listened carefully, following the strumming of the guitar. Despite his off-putting introduction, Connor was good. When he was younger, Dietrich wanted to learn how to play the guitar. Unfortunately, after the accident, his dream was crushed. As of now, he played two musical instruments: piano and ocarina. Since Mr. Wilson forbade children from touching his piano, Dietrich relied on his ocarina. Additionally, he knew how to sing and improved a lot over the years, but he rarely sang in front of others. However, he had a soft spot for lullabies. Sometimes, he sang lullabies to the youngest boys in the orphanage. Most of his songs were in his native tongue, but the kids didn't mind. When Connor waved, Dietrich returned the gesture politely.

"How long have you played?" he inquired. A hint of curiosity seeped through his thick accent. Dietrich traced patterns over his ocarina absentmindedly. His instrument contained multiple holes. It was a advanced version. Dietrich treasured it completely. His ocarina was a gift from his mother. He kept it hidden from Mr. Wilson. Suddenly, Eric burst through the room, panic streaking across his expression. Dietrich tilted his head slightly. What happened? His eyes filled with realization. Mr. Wilson. Anger coursed through him. One day, he might snap and attack the old man. Dietrich might be physically weaker than Mr. Wilson, but he was twice as vicious. Despite his calm demeanor, he possessed a toxic vindictive streak. Dietrich slipped off the window seat and crossed the room, stopping in front Eric's form. He sat down on a bed behind him, facing Eric whom sat on the floor. A few minutes later, Nick joined them. Based from his behavior, he witnessed the ordeal causing Eric's panic attack.

"Did Mr. Vilson hurt you?" he questioned. He lowered his voice, hoping to sooth the newcomer. Unlike Nick, he wasn't boisterous and loud. Dietrich fingered his ocarina subconsciously. He wasn't certain Eric would respond or converse with him, but he didn't care. The boy was terrified. A familiar stab of sympathy coursed through him. It was his first day. Did Xavier explain the rules and Mr. Wilson's behavior to Eric? Since he didn't participate in the tour, Dietrich wasn't certain. Mr. Wilson loathed his accent, especially his lack of proper enunciation. Dietrich thickened his accent purposely every time he announced the name, just to spite the vile man. It earned a beating, but it was worth it.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you and you want to be alone after what just happened but I just wanted to make sure you were ok? If you stick around and my self and some of the other boys who have been here for a while I promise that you will be okay."

His frown deepened. "He is vile and cruel. Avoiding him is best, but it von't always be easy," Dietrich instructed calmly. He glanced at Forrest, who sat on his bed next to the window seat.

@Tart
@timv999
@ForgottenBlood
@SgShallow

Last edited:
Eric

Eric flinched slightly as voices were directed to him, and he kept his head down. He didn't answer questions, didn't speak, no noise was made. He appreciated their concern, but this made him feel helpless and lost. Maybe he was? Wasn't he just some pathetic boy who could barely make eye contact? This made his head pop up, but still looked down at the floor. He wasn't going to be pitied. He wouldn't just sit here like a wuss, a baby. Eric smiled slightly at Dietrich and Nick, nodding. "I'll live." He murmured, leaning his head back against the wall. His hallucinations were minor at the moment, a distant mutter of oh so familiar voices taunting the back of his mind. He would take this over any of hi nighttime hallucinations. Those were terrifying and merciless, and it made him break down. "Thanks for the concern." He whispered before closing his eyes to catch his breath. If he wanted to survive in this house, he needed to man up and take whatever comes his way. He couldn't let things like this bother him. Eric was taking the steps to becoming stronger.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Dietrich lifted his hand and brushed away the long fringe grazing his eyes. His expression remained aloof. When Eric didn't answer, Dietrich wasn't offended. Truthfully, he anticipated silence. If he was in Eric's position, he would ignore his surroundings, including boys who approached him. He understood the feeling of pity and loathed it. However, Dietrich didn't pity Eric. His presence might imply pity, but Dietrich didn't care. He empathized Eric's fear. He recalled his first day at the orphanage. He remembered the fear, confusion, and loneliness. In the beginning, Mr. Wilson terrified him. After he grew older, his fear festered into hatred. He loathed the cruel, vile man. Normally, Dietrich wasn't bloodthirsty and spiteful. On the other hand, when his anger boiled, he fantasized about murdering the sadistic bastard. One day, he might snap and risk it.

"I'll live."

He nodded in response. Eric didn't answer his question directly, but Dietrich understood. He glanced at his ocarina. Music soothed him when he was stressed, but he wasn't certain about Eric. The last thing he needed was a negative reaction to his ocarina. He rarely played inside the orphanage.

"Thanks for the concern."

Dietrich slipped off the bed and rose into a standing position. "Fürchte dich nicht, kleine Lamm. Wir schützen sich gegenseitig," he drawled, slipping into his native tongue. Despite his German, his voice was soothing, indicating his words weren't filled with contempt or mockery. A certain tattooed boy didn't gain the privilege. Dietrich had no qualms using his German to spite Eddie. He pivoted to his left and returned to the window seat. He leaned back and stared out the window. He fingered his ocarina absentmindedly, thinking of a song he would play when he "escaped" to the forest.

@Tart

((Fürchte dich nicht, kleine Lamm. Wir schützen sich gegenseitig: Fear not, little lamb. We protect each other.))

Trennen Maeng

Trennen had woken up a bit early today, not for any real particular reason, but had snuck outside for a moment to find something to play with for a while, deciding on a simple flower on that day to mutilate. He had basically hidden away in another part of the house for most of the morning, using his moderately long fingernails like a scalpel along the leaves, stem, and other parts of the poor plant. He'd made sure to put a piece of paper on the surface (floor) he worked on, not wanting any trouble from the violent old man. When he was done, he had a whole detailed drawing of a dissected flower, having laid the stem out flat, the petals in half down the thin end, the leaves like a puzzle when he cut them down the intricate veins on the back. He found it a shame he had to throw it back outside - if he could, he keep it to watch it decay. Nevertheless, he folded up his drawing paper and slipped it into his pocket, then rolled up the mutilated plant and took it down the hall.

To his surprise, he found out that there were newcomers to their little house which really should be better checked on by social workers. Seriously, cameras are an actual thing. Trennen was sure there was more than one, but it was only a guess. He had stuck his head around the corner to see Mr. Wilson chasing someone up the stairs, and couldn't help but snicker. "Poor sap..." The boy muttered to himself. It wasn't that Tren didn't feel empathy for whoever it was, he just had an odd way of showing rage, in that he seemed to get happily excited in a twisted way. At least, as best as he could describe it. He paused to wait for the commotion to pass, for Mr. Wilson to go away without seeing him, and then slipped opened the door, threw the plant out, quietly shutting it, and then throwing the paper away.

He decided he wanted to see who had come, and so went up the stairs and poked his head in the door, and looked at three new people, as well as the other people he already knew. A sly grin almost never left the boy's face in the presence of people. He moved into the doorway as he memorized faces. "Hello there. You must all be new. Have you been here long?" The Korean boy asked in a calm manner. He always made sure his first impression was that of a very polite, well-mannered innocent kid. Of course, he wasn't. "I suppose you've already been welcomed, huh? I'm Tre-" He paused when feeling an odd atmosphere and thought it probably had to do with that Wilson-chase. "...Huh, is everything alright in here? Dietrich, Nick?" He asked, hoping they wouldn't shoo him off and tell those newcomers to stay away from him too. He wanted a couple new people to play with.

Before the other boy could reply to Xavier Trennen entered the room. Xavier tried to see the best in everyone in the house, that is except Mr. Wilson knowing that most of their issues both physically and mentally were that man's fault. Trennen though kinda creeped Xavier out, he wondered if he should one day volunteer for one of the boys 'experiments' to try to get to know the boy as Trennen had never asked him before, but he had no idea what that would be like...

Either way he tried to at least be nice to the boy and said, "hi Trennen, you were up early this morning." As he walked into the room. He assumed that the boy had been off doing an experiment, he had never seen him do one and he didn't want to but he had heard from the other boys that they were often.....strange. Xavier wasn't exactly a nature lover but it just creeped him out that a child would have such a fascination with dissecting things...

Status
Not open for further replies.