'Motley' Doesn't Even Begin to Describe It

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fast--not as fast as me!--Gotta keep an eye on that sword too.." He uttered to himself as he crouched low in the shadows before looking up at some vantage points. Immediately he looked back at the huge creature and had an idea. Since its headless--Stab it through the heart area just in case -If he could-. The male took out his bostaff quietly, and immediately ran towards the thing, jumping in time to land over its blade. Tim knew he had to at least get a scratch on the thing quick and since he panicked once he was up close to it, He crawled up and balanced himself on one of its shoulders before using his staff to stab though its headless part. Tim didn't hesitate, but he did panic that it wasn't a good enough shot and climbed up the building behind the giant creature, hiding in the shadows.

New plan he calculated: If the thing didn't disappear, he'd have to take it down to the ground with the use of his staff and then take it out--stabbing it through the heart. He really had to act quick against this thing--Everything required precision. At this point, he didn't care if he was killing--This thing was even human anyways in his opinion. Fight or flight really.

c9be62

"Fast--not as fast as me!--Gotta keep an eye on that sword too.." He uttered to himself as he crouched low in the shadows before looking up at some vantage points. Immediately he looked back at the huge creature and had an idea. Since its headless--Stab it through the heart area just in case -If he could-. The male took out his bostaff quietly, and immediately ran towards the thing, jumping in time to land over its blade. Tim knew he had to at least get a scratch on the thing quick and since he panicked once he was up close to it, He crawled up and balanced himself on one of its shoulders before using his staff to stab though its headless part. Tim didn't hesitate, but he did panic that it wasn't a good enough shot and climbed up the building behind the giant creature, hiding in the shadows.

New plan he calculated: If the thing didn't disappear, he'd have to take it down to the ground with the use of his staff and then take it out--stabbing it through the heart. He really had to act quick against this thing--Everything required precision. At this point, he didn't care if he was killing--This thing was even human anyways in his opinion. Fight or flight really.

c9be62

It barely reacted to the attack, throwing Tim off like he weighed nothing. It was about to continue when one of its legs got blown off. It dissipated into blue mist... Leaving a strange, glowing object on the ground.

Frank was holding a very large sniper rifle in his doorway.​

Tim perked his head up looking over from where the shot was fired. It was Frank, at his doorway and Tim sighed rolling his eyes as he hopped back on the ground for his staff. Bloodied and all. He coughed. "I had it under control! I did that! You should be proud that i'm young and cool! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? I WAS HAVING FUN!" Tim credited himself exaggeratively and shouted across the street as he placed the staff over his shoulders, resting both his hands over it as it pressed against the back of his neck. He turned back around, looking at the glowing object."Well hello, precious." He chuckled, holding the staff with one hand before he squatted beside it and slowly reached for it.

c9be62

She would be met by a few other creatures waddling after a group of fleeing pedestrians.

One glowed red and seemed to stand out.

yluM47e.png

jessica-drew.png

"Oh, no you don't.." Jess muttered, dashing forward and firing off a number of webs at the ones chasing the civilians, before trying to yank them back. She at least wanted to make sure the civilians got out alright...

On the other hand, Wes had changed into costume, and more than happily leapt at the chance to shoot things.​

Tim perked his head up looking over from where the shot was fired. It was Frank, at his doorway and Tim sighed rolling his eyes as he hopped back on the ground for his staff. Bloodied and all. He coughed. "I had it under control! I did that! You should be proud that i'm young and cool! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? I WAS HAVING FUN!" Tim credited himself exaggeratively and shouted across the street as he placed the staff over his shoulders, resting both his hands over it as it pressed against the back of his neck. He turned back around, looking at the glowing object."Well hello, precious." He chuckled, holding the staff with one hand before he squatted beside it and slowly reached for it.

c9be62

Upon touching the object, it more or less changed into a suit of armor lacking the head. Rather abruptly, at that.

,​
jessica-drew.png

"Oh, no you don't.." Jess muttered, dashing forward and firing off a number of webs at the ones chasing the civilians, before trying to yank them back. She at least wanted to make sure the civilians got out alright...

On the other hand, Wes had changed into costume, and more than happily leapt at the chance to shoot things.​

The Red creature dodged the webs with surprising ease. The others were yanked back. Bullets tore through them, though. It took a few hits, but the other creatures went down. However, the red one, seeming to ignore the bullets, ran down an alley.​

Upon touching the object, it more or less changed into a suit of armor lacking the head. Rather abruptly, at that.

,​

The Red creature dodged the webs with surprising ease. The others were yanked back. Bullets tore through them, though. It took a few hits, but the other creatures went down. However, the red one, seeming to ignore the bullets, ran down an alley.​

Jess was obviously more focused on the civilians than anything else. After the creatures had gone done, she addressed the civilians in the area. "Everyone needs to get off the streets! Find shelter wherever you can, and stay there.. Got it? Now go!"

On the other hand.. Wes charged after the creature with the glowing staff. "Hehe. Whaddya say we settle this, mono y mono?"​

Jess was obviously more focused on the civilians than anything else. After the creatures had gone done, she addressed the civilians in the area. "Everyone needs to get off the streets! Find shelter wherever you can, and stay there.. Got it? Now go!"

On the other hand.. Wes charged after the creature with the glowing staff. "Hehe. Whaddya say we settle this, mono y mono?"​

The creature turned to Wes... it was a relatively normal looking hooded man, aside from the glow. He snarled at her, hefting his scythe.

Screams and police sirens were beginning to swell.​

Tim grinned."Armory?" He said to himself before looking over his shoulder. The only thing is: What should he do with it? Well--Regardless of anything, Tim was definitely somehow going to keep it with him. No way will the government or whatever take it--This thing might be really important! Especially if it came from a supernatural creature--To which now that Tim thought about it perhaps it was valuable among magical users? Tim placed his foot over the armor, looking up as he saw a poster about Zachary Zatara, the teen magician and current famous one now."Should hand it to Zatara.. Maybe he can help.." and pretty soon tim turned to Frank and dragged the armor behind him.

"HEY!" He hollered for attention."Can you help me with this thing?" the male asked. Useless in combat? Yes, But tim was still smart than credited for."Figured if it belongs to a unearthly being--Have the Zataras check it.." Tim pointed at a flyer behind him which read:"TEEN MAGICIAN: ZACHARY ZATARA!" In big letters."Something tells me this is the start of something...--Bad. Besides, You can probably interrogate Zatara for me too." Tim suggested honestly."We can't just let one problem slide. That was abnormal."

c9be62

The creature turned to Wes... it was a relatively normal looking hooded man, aside from the glow. He snarled at her, hefting his scythe.

Screams and police sirens were beginning to swell.​

Wes only grinned smugly beneath her mask, aiming her .45 Colt at the man quite casually.

b2dcee520d147eca84b8e93fe008cca0.jpg

"Ooh. Are you the grim reaper? Wanna do me a favor, and kill me? Please?" Yeah.. Looked like another personality. Again. This one seemed less than concerned about self-restraint, and nonchalantly fired a burst aimed at the man's head.​

Tim grinned."Armory?" He said to himself before looking over his shoulder. The only thing is: What should he do with it? Well--Regardless of anything, Tim was definitely somehow going to keep it with him. No way will the government or whatever take it--This thing might be really important! Especially if it came from a supernatural creature--To which now that Tim thought about it perhaps it was valuable among magical users? Tim placed his foot over the armor, looking up as he saw a poster about Zachary Zatara, the teen magician and current famous one now."Should hand it to Zatara.. Maybe he can help.." and pretty soon tim turned to Frank and dragged the armor behind him.

"HEY!" He hollered for attention."Can you help me with this thing?" the male asked. Useless in combat? Yes, But tim was still smart than credited for."Figured if it belongs to a unearthly being--Have the Zataras check it.." Tim pointed at a flyer behind him which read:"TEEN MAGICIAN: ZACHARY ZATARA!" In big letters."Something tells me this is the start of something...--Bad. Besides, You can probably interrogate Zatara for me too." Tim suggested honestly."We can't just let one problem slide. That was abnormal."

c9be62

Frank grunted and helped with the armor. "We're going to take this shit to a performer? You know that's an act, right?"
Wes only grinned smugly beneath her mask, aiming her .45 Colt at the man quite casually.

b2dcee520d147eca84b8e93fe008cca0.jpg

"Ooh. Are you the grim reaper? Wanna do me a favor, and kill me? Please?" Yeah.. Looked like another personality. Again. This one seemed less than concerned about self-restraint, and nonchalantly fired a burst aimed at the man's head.​

Its head jerked back, but quickly focused on Wes again. It almost looked confused by the weapon, and seemed quite hurt. It took a swing at her neck.​

Frank grunted and helped with the armor. "We're going to take this shit to a performer? You know that's an act, right?"

Its head jerked back, but quickly focused on Wes again. It almost looked confused by the weapon, and seemed quite hurt. It took a swing at her neck.​

Admittedly, the mercenary hadn't exactly been expecting this. The scythe managed to put a decent gash in her neck, but narrowly missed her main arteries. She tumbled back as this happened, a shaky hand rising up and delicately ghosting over the gash, making her cringe. Yeah... That hurt like hell.

Disoriented, and too lightheaded to get back up, Wes quite angrily fired off another burst. This time, aimed at the creature's heart.. Assuming it had one. "I wasn't being serious, you sh%^-stupid little bastard! You're f#$(in' dead!!"​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Tim turned around and eyed frank, eyebrow raised."You're kidding right?" He asked just as seriously."Wow--You.. You got a few things to learn mr. bulge." He snorted shaking his head before continuing to guide Frank to where Zatara would be at. He took out his GPS object, stopping in front of a manhole and looked side to side, opening it before jumping in."Just trust me." He insisted as he looked down at the object to take a short cut. It should take about like what? 15 minutes of walking?

{ WASNT SURE IF I WAS ALLOWED TO SKIP? IDK FIREARMS.. JUST TELL ME IF I WASN'T }

Zatanna heard yelling. As she whipped around she saw spiderwoman--and pretty soon another masked person, Lady Deadpool came through."No.. way." She grinned with delight as people were running in her direction and fleeing to safety. Quickly Zatanna took out her phone to snap pictures, and occasionally record the fight as she crouched behind a car."Its them! Actually them!" she punched the car in excitement while she held up her phone.

Tim on the other hand had appeared right around the fight near a side walk as he saw Wes and his nemesis."You have got to be kidding me.." He commented before looking back down in the darkness of the sewer."Theres a fight. Careful big guy..." He stated, recognizing his friend as he climbed out the Sewer. Hopefully the thing was still distracted by Lady Deadpool, and Tim scurried behind buildings."We're almost there. Like.." Tim jogged straight before turning a sharp left corner, quick on his feet. But Tim didn't plan on going out through the front of the theatre, rather the back doors which was guarded by some big guy, doubled Tim's size.

Tim could only see his back and took out his staff again as he crouched against the wall to the door and quickly strangled the guy with it over his back. The man's eyes bulged as he attempted to fret around and loosen the pressure of the staff suffocating him, But Tim still managed to keep the man balanced on his neck while he cut the air off. Pretty soon, the guy dropped to the ground with a loud 'Thud' and tim put his staff away, taking out from one of his belts 3 tools to pick the locks of the door."We will not discuss what I just did." He commented... That is until he snickered, thinking about it. "But it was pretty funny. He's bigger than me...." Tim said proudly as he heard a soft 'click' from the locks and pulled open the door, holding it open for Frank.

Tim looked around as he passed by doors."Zatara.....Zatara.... Zatara." he muttered stopping in front of a door."Ah! Zatara--Hide behind the door big guy! I wanna do what those movie scenes do where y'know one person is in the room and then the victim turns around and sees a big guy close the door and guard it." Tim laughed."Nonsense?" He chuckled, sitting over the makeup table with the armor below him. "He should be back soon." Tim clarified.

"If he restrains me--Jab him on the throat. But not to hard--cause we'll still need him." explained tim."Well make him suffer too..." Nodded tim.

"And now! Ladies--Gentleman, Witness me, the baby cousin of Zatanna Zatara--Steal a trick and do it.." The teen magician picked up a red cloak from the floor, and tossed it in the air as suddenly a tiger appeared."I will make this Tiger--Disappear!" Zachary stated, stepping aside before the tiger roared loudly and the cloak draped the tiger back."regiT nrut otni sevod!" Zachary yelled, pulling the cloak away as a flock of doves flew around the audience for a few seconds before he took off his top hat and had the doves fly back in--Basically disappearing.

Zachary then was greeted by claps and shouting, even the throwing of flowers and flipped his hat around to reveal that it was now empty."Thank you! Thank you!" He concluded raising his hand before the curtains closed and his grin faded behind the scenes. "Fucking dimwits..." He muttered."How much did we make?" He asked to no one in particular as he walked."3200 sir." "Woo-hoo.." Zachary rolled his eyes annoyingly as his voice was filled with apathy."I'm going to my room, knock if needed." The male said before he walked his way into his room and Tim looked up at the door.

Zachary rolled his neck, getting a bad feeling as his eye had twitched on stage. Usually it meant something bad was going to happen and he opened the door immediately seeing Tim and waving his hands at the other male."Ria dnib mih!" Uttered Zachary before walking in."What the f--" Tim fell to the ground, he could barely move not even a centimeter of his body. The male shifted up to his knees.

1. Tiger turn into doves
2. Air bind him
c:

Tim turned around and eyed frank, eyebrow raised."You're kidding right?" He asked just as seriously."Wow--You.. You got a few things to learn mr. bulge." He snorted shaking his head before continuing to guide Frank to where Zatara would be at. He took out his GPS object, stopping in front of a manhole and looked side to side, opening it before jumping in."Just trust me." He insisted as he looked down at the object to take a short cut. It should take about like what? 15 minutes of walking?

{ WASNT SURE IF I WAS ALLOWED TO SKIP? IDK FIREARMS.. JUST TELL ME IF I WASN'T }

Zatanna heard yelling. As she whipped around she saw spiderwoman--and pretty soon another masked person, Lady Deadpool came through."No.. way." She grinned with delight as people were running in her direction and fleeing to safety. Quickly Zatanna took out her phone to snap pictures, and occasionally record the fight as she crouched behind a car."Its them! Actually them!" she punched the car in excitement while she held up her phone.

Tim on the other hand had appeared right around the fight near a side walk as he saw Wes and his nemesis."You have got to be kidding me.." He commented before looking back down in the darkness of the sewer."Theres a fight. Careful big guy..." He stated, recognizing his friend as he climbed out the Sewer. Hopefully the thing was still distracted by Lady Deadpool, and Tim scurried behind buildings."We're almost there. Like.." Tim jogged straight before turning a sharp left corner, quick on his feet. But Tim didn't plan on going out through the front of the theatre, rather the back doors which was guarded by some big guy, doubled Tim's size.

Tim could only see his back and took out his staff again as he crouched against the wall to the door and quickly strangled the guy with it over his back. The man's eyes bulged as he attempted to fret around and loosen the pressure of the staff suffocating him, But Tim still managed to keep the man balanced on his neck while he cut the air off. Pretty soon, the guy dropped to the ground with a loud 'Thud' and tim put his staff away, taking out from one of his belts 3 tools to pick the locks of the door."We will not discuss what I just did." He commented... That is until he snickered, thinking about it. "But it was pretty funny. He's bigger than me...." Tim said proudly as he heard a soft 'click' from the locks and pulled open the door, holding it open for Frank.

Tim looked around as he passed by doors."Zatara.....Zatara.... Zatara." he muttered stopping in front of a door."Ah! Zatara--Hide behind the door big guy! I wanna do what those movie scenes do where y'know one person is in the room and then the victim turns around and sees a big guy close the door and guard it." Tim laughed."Nonsense?" He chuckled, sitting over the makeup table with the armor below him. "He should be back soon." Tim clarified.

"If he restrains me--Jab him on the throat. But not to hard--cause we'll still need him." explained tim."Well make him suffer too..." Nodded tim.

"And now! Ladies--Gentleman, Witness me, the baby cousin of Zatanna Zatara--Steal a trick and do it.." The teen magician picked up a red cloak from the floor, and tossed it in the air as suddenly a tiger appeared."I will make this Tiger--Disappear!" Zachary stated, stepping aside before the tiger roared loudly and the cloak draped the tiger back."regiT nrut otni sevod!" Zachary yelled, pulling the cloak away as a flock of doves flew around the audience for a few seconds before he took off his top hat and had the doves fly back in--Basically disappearing.

Zachary then was greeted by claps and shouting, even the throwing of flowers and flipped his hat around to reveal that it was now empty."Thank you! Thank you!" He concluded raising his hand before the curtains closed and his grin faded behind the scenes. "Fucking dimwits..." He muttered."How much did we make?" He asked to no one in particular as he walked."3200 sir." "Woo-hoo.." Zachary rolled his eyes annoyingly as his voice was filled with apathy."I'm going to my room, knock if needed." The male said before he walked his way into his room and Tim looked up at the door.

Zachary rolled his neck, getting a bad feeling as his eye had twitched on stage. Usually it meant something bad was going to happen and he opened the door immediately seeing Tim and waving his hands at the other male."Ria dnib mih!" Uttered Zachary before walking in."What the f--" Tim fell to the ground, he could barely move not even a centimeter of his body. The male shifted up to his knees.

1. Tiger turn into doves
2. Air bind him
c:

Frank believed in magic, of course. He'd been long time enemies with Steven Strange himself. He'd just never heard of these people. So when Tim dropped, he wasn't shocked to see a mage. A gun whipped out and trained on his head.
Admittedly, the mercenary hadn't exactly been expecting this. The scythe managed to put a decent gash in her neck, but narrowly missed her main arteries. She tumbled back as this happened, a shaky hand rising up and delicately ghosting over the gash, making her cringe. Yeah... That hurt like hell.

Disoriented, and too lightheaded to get back up, Wes quite angrily fired off another burst. This time, aimed at the creature's heart.. Assuming it had one. "I wasn't being serious, you sh%^-stupid little bastard! You're f#$(in' dead!!"​

It howled and reeled, but didn't go down. The armor​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Frank believed in magic, of course. He'd been long time enemies with Steven Strange himself. He'd just never heard of these people. So when Tim dropped, he wasn't shocked to see a mage. A gun whipped out and trained on his head.

It howled and reeled, but didn't go down. The armor​

Apparently, Lady Deadpool was completely oblivious to Zatanna's presence. Probably partially to the fact she was losing a lot of blood, and was only aware enough to violently curse out the man and shoot him repeatedly. But, soon enough.. She needed to reload, but didn't seem to have it in her. She was on the verge of blacking out, with the thought of dying on mind, when...

jaimemurray_spiderwoman_by_lightengale-d7b899x.png

"Hey! Keep your scythe to yourself, buddy! Catching mercenaries is my job. Go find your own city to defend!" Yelled the Vigilante leaping down from above. Promptly, she attempted to deliver a drop-kick to the man's head.​

Apparently, Lady Deadpool was completely oblivious to Zatanna's presence. Probably partially to the fact she was losing a lot of blood, and was only aware enough to violently curse out the man and shoot him repeatedly. But, soon enough.. She needed to reload, but didn't seem to have it in her. She was on the verge of blacking out, with the thought of dying on mind, when...

jaimemurray_spiderwoman_by_lightengale-d7b899x.png

"Hey! Keep your scythe to yourself, buddy! Catching mercenaries is my job. Go find your own city to defend!" Yelled the Vigilante leaping down from above. Promptly, she attempted to deliver a drop-kick to the man's head.​

His head snapped back with the sickening 'crack' of bones breaking. The scythe clattering to the ground, there was a faint shimmer before he dissipated, leaving behind a small, glowing orb.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
His head snapped back with the sickening 'crack' of bones breaking. The scythe clattering to the ground, there was a faint shimmer before he dissipated, leaving behind a small, glowing orb.​

"...Well. I was going for a knockout, but..-" Whatever she'd been about to say was cut off by the click of a gun. Blinking quietly, Jessabelle glanced at Wes, who had managed to get a single bullet back in her gun, and had it shakily aimed at Spider-Woman. But, the woman just sighed and shook her head, holding her hands up in a motion of surrender. "Oh, please, kid. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to help, okay?" she assured, very slowly starting to approach Wes.

Who didn't seem to be having any of it.

"Sh-shut up, you f%&^in' b*%#^! Get any closer an' I'll sh--"

And, just like that, Jess had fired a web at Wes's gun, and promptly yanked it out of her hands and into her own, too quickly for the human eye to comprehend. And, then, she proceeded to carefully move forward. "Shush. Let me at least help with your little boo-boo, kiddo. Then I'll leave you alone. Alright?" she said softly, placing Wes's gun at her feet before kneeling by the girl's side. Which, sent the bleeding girl into a bout of frantic squirming. "G-.. G-get the f(#@ away from me, you c&#%^!! I'll kill you!!!"

This earned a small sigh. "Fine. Kill me. Just.. Let me help first, alright? Now.. This is going to hurt a little..." And, with that- before Wes could protest -, Jess lined Wes's wound with webbing, making a biodegradable band-aid of sorts. "That should at least help stop the bleeding. Try to stay still; moving too much will make you pass out faster." With that, Jess stood up to leave... But ended up faltering. "Well, get out of here, sh*%-for-brains!"

Jess cringed, considering every insult did hurt.. But shook her head. "I can't leave you helpless like this. I need to find you help, first.."​

Zatanna stepped out of her hiding spot, whistling loudly to get the heroines attention before jumping over the car to get through to Spiderwoman and Lady deadpan. Totally not lady like for a girl in a dress--But she didn't care and looked round before looking down."Excuse me!" She said."I-I can help! I guarantee it. We have to drop her off at the nearest theatre here. My cousin--He can heal her. This should be no problem--Its nothing too majorly serious." Zatanna reassured, observing the wound more which was then webbed up. The girl brushed her hair back before standing as she pocketed her phone."Please, please, please trust me. I don't resent you or anything like that--Nothing funny or strange planned. I just come from a family of magic users." explained Zatanna before grabbing wes. She didn't want spiderwoman to do it--considering the fight and the fact they were probably worn out."I got it." She grinned.

Zachary looked at the mirror seeing frank."He did it.. half of it.. I can't believe he fucking fell for that!" Snickered Tim about how Frank was behind Zachary the whole time. Zachary sighed irritably eyeing down Tim--Wanting to kick him and merely uttered,"Esaeler" Before Tim wriggled his arms around. "Whaddya want?" He asked. "God--Fucking humor me you fucking dick.--Something is happening and I happened to pick up ... that." Tim pointed at the mirror, more specifically at the armor which was reflected at the mirror. At that moment Zatanna had been helping the two girls inside the theatre, and attempted to open the door but accidentally seemed to slam it against Frank."He should be here--ZACHARY WE NEED YOUR HEL--Oh what the hell..?" Zatana uttered as the door bounced her back slightly. The female handed Wes to Spiderwoman momentarily and slowly opened the door again and slid in, seeing a large man in her way and as she took a step aside, she saw the gun.

"Perfect timing?" she grinned sarcastically before approaching the gun Frank held and putting his arm down. Probably a daring move to do, but she wasn't the least bit fearful towards him."I don't know--Suddenly everybody needs me it would seem." Scoffed Zachary, loosening up his tie. He was taking this way to nonchalantly. Tim immediately squeaked as he suddenly appeared beside Frank and smacked his chest a thousand times."ITS HER ITS HER ITS HER." He fangirled as he held in his squeals whimpering through his lips."Well I need you--" Zatanna proceeded to clear the area."To heal those two girls." she stated."I'll teach you."
"You know i'm not what you were. Not all 'hocus pocus' ." Zachary stated blatantly."Inanimate stuff--Big time. Living things--Not so good." Zach explained. Tim saw Wes, widening his eyes and looked at Zachary."What about stopping the blood!? GEE SOME ZATARA YOU ARE!" Shouted the cat before Zach glared at him.

"Zach, pleaase." She clapped her hands together, and he rolled his eyes."Wait--stopping? I think i have a spell for that.. wait.. no..yes--Yeah I do." he uttered as Zatanna threw a large cloak on the ground and motioned for Spiderwoman to put Lady Deadpool over the cloak. She then crawled under a rack of clothes, coming out with a large treasure chest and opened it as it was filled with many things. Jars, powders, 'sacred' objects, elixirs and potions. Maybe these would help Zach? "But, I probably won't be able to heal her completely. And it'll take me 5 minutes to keep her cells moving rapidly enough to heal. The wound will close and be healed quicker than whats applied to to a normal human, probably like a full day to be healed completely--maybe even two. That's the best I can do, unless she's genetically superior in some way maybe it'll take 12 hours then." Zach ordered as he gently peeled off the web. Zatanna took a heavy breath in as Zachary kneeled beside Wes.

He concentrated on all his energy as it became visible into his hand, as a ball of light almost and placed his hand over the wound. "Htiw eht rewop detsevni nihtiw em, I lliw edu ti ot pots eht gnideelb and laeh ruoy sdnuow." Zachary uttered. To his surprise, the wound actually closed up quickly and Zatanna watched surprised herself.

1.With the power invested within me, I will use it to stop the bleeding and heal your wounds.

c9be62​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"...Well. I was going for a knockout, but..-" Whatever she'd been about to say was cut off by the click of a gun. Blinking quietly, Jessabelle glanced at Wes, who had managed to get a single bullet back in her gun, and had it shakily aimed at Spider-Woman. But, the woman just sighed and shook her head, holding her hands up in a motion of surrender. "Oh, please, kid. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to help, okay?" she assured, very slowly starting to approach Wes.

Who didn't seem to be having any of it.

"Sh-shut up, you f%&^in' b*%#^! Get any closer an' I'll sh--"

And, just like that, Jess had fired a web at Wes's gun, and promptly yanked it out of her hands and into her own, too quickly for the human eye to comprehend. And, then, she proceeded to carefully move forward. "Shush. Let me at least help with your little boo-boo, kiddo. Then I'll leave you alone. Alright?" she said softly, placing Wes's gun at her feet before kneeling by the girl's side. Which, sent the bleeding girl into a bout of frantic squirming. "G-.. G-get the f(#@ away from me, you c&#%^!! I'll kill you!!!"

This earned a small sigh. "Fine. Kill me. Just.. Let me help first, alright? Now.. This is going to hurt a little..." And, with that- before Wes could protest -, Jess lined Wes's wound with webbing, making a biodegradable band-aid of sorts. "That should at least help stop the bleeding. Try to stay still; moving too much will make you pass out faster." With that, Jess stood up to leave... But ended up faltering. "Well, get out of here, sh*%-for-brains!"

Jess cringed, considering every insult did hurt.. But shook her head. "I can't leave you helpless like this. I need to find you help, first.."​

Zatanna stepped out of her hiding spot, whistling loudly to get the heroines attention before jumping over the car to get through to Spiderwoman and Lady deadpan. Totally not lady like for a girl in a dress--But she didn't care and looked round before looking down."Excuse me!" She said."I-I can help! I guarantee it. We have to drop her off at the nearest theatre here. My cousin--He can heal her. This should be no problem--Its nothing too majorly serious." Zatanna reassured, observing the wound more which was then webbed up. The girl brushed her hair back before standing as she pocketed her phone."Please, please, please trust me. I don't resent you or anything like that--Nothing funny or strange planned. I just come from a family of magic users." explained Zatanna before grabbing wes. She didn't want spiderwoman to do it--considering the fight and the fact they were probably worn out."I got it." She grinned.

Zachary looked at the mirror seeing frank."He did it.. half of it.. I can't believe he fucking fell for that!" Snickered Tim about how Frank was behind Zachary the whole time. Zachary sighed irritably eyeing down Tim--Wanting to kick him and merely uttered,"Esaeler" Before Tim wriggled his arms around. "Whaddya want?" He asked. "God--Fucking humor me you fucking dick.--Something is happening and I happened to pick up ... that." Tim pointed at the mirror, more specifically at the armor which was reflected at the mirror. At that moment Zatanna had been helping the two girls inside the theatre, and attempted to open the door but accidentally seemed to slam it against Frank."He should be here--ZACHARY WE NEED YOUR HEL--Oh what the hell..?" Zatana uttered as the door bounced her back slightly. The female handed Wes to Spiderwoman momentarily and slowly opened the door again and slid in, seeing a large man in her way and as she took a step aside, she saw the gun.

"Perfect timing?" she grinned sarcastically before approaching the gun Frank held and putting his arm down. Probably a daring move to do, but she wasn't the least bit fearful towards him."I don't know--Suddenly everybody needs me it would seem." Scoffed Zachary, loosening up his tie. He was taking this way to nonchalantly. Tim immediately squeaked as he suddenly appeared beside Frank and smacked his chest a thousand times."ITS HER ITS HER ITS HER." He fangirled as he held in his squeals whimpering through his lips."Well I need you--" Zatanna proceeded to clear the area."To heal those two girls." she stated."I'll teach you."
"You know i'm not what you were. Not all 'hocus pocus' ." Zachary stated blatantly."Inanimate stuff--Big time. Living things--Not so good." Zach explained. Tim saw Wes, widening his eyes and looked at Zachary."What about stopping the blood!? GEE SOME ZATARA YOU ARE!" Shouted the cat before Zach glared at him.

"Zach, pleaase." She clapped her hands together, and he rolled his eyes."Wait--stopping? I think i have a spell for that.. wait.. no..yes--Yeah I do." he uttered as Zatanna threw a large cloak on the ground and motioned for Spiderwoman to put Lady Deadpool over the cloak. She then crawled under a rack of clothes, coming out with a large treasure chest and opened it as it was filled with many things. Jars, powders, 'sacred' objects, elixirs and potions. Maybe these would help Zach? "But, I probably won't be able to heal her completely. And it'll take me 5 minutes to keep her cells moving rapidly enough to heal. The wound will close and be healed quicker than whats applied to to a normal human, probably like a full day to be healed completely--maybe even two. That's the best I can do, unless she's genetically superior in some way maybe it'll take 12 hours then." Zach ordered as he gently peeled off the web. Zatanna took a heavy breath in as Zachary kneeled beside Wes.

He concentrated on all his energy as it became visible into his hand, as a ball of light almost and placed his hand over the wound. "Htiw eht rewop detsevni nihtiw em, I lliw edu ti ot pots eht gnideelb and laeh ruoy sdnuow." Zachary uttered. To his surprise, the wound actually closed up quickly and Zatanna watched surprised herself.

1.With the power invested within me, I will use it to stop the bleeding and heal your wounds.

c9be62​

Frank was actually trying to sneak out, leaving the armor on the floor.

There was still the wail of police sirens and the sound of gunshots.​

Jess seemed surprised when Zatanna suddenly approached, and was wary.. But the vigilante was quite trusting. There was no way in hell she'd turn an offer for help, let alone when there was a girl bleeding out. Of course, Weslyn's alternate personality... Didn't seem to share that sentiment. "F-f$%&in'...-" Whatever insult or vulgarities she'd been about to toss at Zatanna for picking her up were quickly silenced, because Wes had finally blacked out.

"Jeez. Uhh.. Careful with the kid, Miss...?" she trailed off, unaware of Zatanna's name. Yup.. Jess tended to avoid the media because of their view on her. Even though it shouldn't have, just like every other negative remark about her.. It cut deep. Besides, media wasn't really her thing, anyways, unless it was actual news and not bullshit concerning the vigilantes of the city. For the most part, she listened to crime radios, instead. "-..She's obviously pretty feisty," Jess finished, sheepishly following after.

In all honesty, if Jess weren't heavily concerned about the girl who was bleeding out, and worried that Zatanna would be harmed trying to get to her destination without help... Jess probably would've left the two to resume fighting off whatever these odd creatures all across the city were. But, instead, here the awkward woman was, escorting a couple of girls to a.. Theatre. She was taking girls to a theatre. Was this really what superheroes did? Because honestly, it made Jessabelle feel like a complete moron. Great... Story of the day to put in my nonexistent journal; took some weird magician and a gunslinging teenager who wants to kill me to the theatre for a lunch date.

Way to go, Jess. You're realllll classy.

At about that time, the trio had arrived at the aforementioned location, and the civilian Jess was with started yelling.. Which made Jess cringe visibly. God. I hate superhearing. Hesitantly and rather reluctantly, Jess carefully took Wes in her arms as Zee passed her onto her, and she eyed the girl warily. She looked innocent enough while unconscious... But the girl had cursed up a damn storm when awake, and Jess didn't exactly the thought of her waking up right now. Not with all these people around that she could potentially hurt.

But, she wasn't going to sit around and let her bleed out, regardless. Mercenary or crazy gunslinger or otherwise.

Apparently, while this long conversation was going on, Jess was.. Uncomfortable. While the suit admittedly gave her more courage than she had outside of it, she still didn't like crowds. Made her feel.. Trapped. Uncomfortable. Plus, being with a bunch of civilians while in costume made her nervous. And, when she got nervous... The pheromones always came out to play, which was even worse. It wasn't exactly 'good' to be stuck with civilians who felt unexplainably attracted to you.. Because a lot of times, it made them curious. And that curiosity commonly led to them trying to unmask her. Which was a big no no.

Of course, she was snapped out of those nervous thoughts by Zatanna's motion, to which she nodded slightly. "Oh, uhh.. R-right." Slowly and carefully, Jessabelle moved to set the unconscious Wes on the cloak, before hurriedly backing away. Jess could hear Wes's breathing slowing because of her super senses... And that made her more nervous. "Alright, alright," she sighed as Zach explained, nodding slightly. "Well.. You guys have this under control, I guess. I... I-I needa get going. Thanks for helping the kid out." With that, Jess abruptly hightailed it for the door.

spider_woman_tr0025_by_raffaelemarinetti-d5f9372.jpg

"..Oh, and.... Be careful. You might wanna use some of your weird, endless magician handkerchiefs to tie her up so she doesn't hurt any of you. She was a little triggerhappy," she remarked, before turning to leave.​

"Wait! you guys are just gonna leave just like that!?" Tim called before sighing and remaining seated. Strange things are happening--and the grown-ups aren't even taking this thing seriously! Eventually Zachary finished healing Wes and took his hand away, sighing to himself."There, i've closed the wound. But still give it a day or two maybe.." The male uttered before he unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. Zatanna eyed around the room and noticed the armor."Hey--Whats that?" She asked rhetorically, getting up to her feet and walking towards it as she placed her hand over the armory and rubbed it around."Oh yeah, he wanted me to inspect that but truth be told I was gonna call you about that." Zachary stated looking at his older cousin whom was like a older sister to him. Zatanna placed a hand over her chin as she raised an eyebrow.

"It certainly is of mystical origins in a way.. Supernatural to be exact." Commented Zatanna.

c9be62
{ Not sure what to say about it barren :< }

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.