'Motley' Doesn't Even Begin to Describe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, this is all I do all day. Now get out or be useful." He sat down. Frank needed to get the boy away so he could go after his next mark.​

After running, and running, and running until her legs were sore, Wes finally slowed to a stop. If she were a normal person, she probably would've passed out trying to catch her breath... But this was Weslyn Wilson. A superhuman girl, with a super-painful past. She had much higher stamina than most people, so this wasn't too much. She did need a minute to breathe, though.. Which she now was doing, leaned against a shop's exterior wall while she gathered her bearings. Superhuman or not, she was exhausted.. She'd gotten maybe an hour of sleep before Frank had nudged her awake.

..But she couldn't sleep. Not right now. She at least needed some food, first.

So, quite casually, the girl shrugged her bag(that she had grabbed before dashing away) off of her shoulder, holding it casually and sneaking out of sight.. Before pulling on her mask quietly. It was about then that she snuck by a small family selling apples.. And stealthily grabbed a couple, stashing them quickly in her bag, before starting to run again, after taking her mask back off and hiding it in her bag....

...At which point, the young woman found herself crashing into a slightly older woman, seeming to be in her mid to late twenties. The pair both crashed to the ground, with Wes landing on top of the mystery woman. And when their eyes met... Weslyn's jaw dropped. Holy shit, she's hot! Damn... Even though the voices weren't her own thoughts, her thoughts were about the same. The woman she'd landed on was extremely attractive.. And it made the girl blush.

"Hellloooo? Are you deaf?" the woman asked, raising a brow at Wes. This just made Wes blush worse. "U-uhh.. Wh-what'd you say?" she asked, sheepishly. She must've been too caught up in this woman's attractiveness to listen.

"I asked you to please get off of me," the woman repeated, actually laughing lightly; something that further embarrassed Weslyn. "O-oh! R-right!" she exclaimed, scrambling to get off of the woman hurriedly. "Thanks," the woman replied, offering Weslyn a friendly smile as she got to her feet and brushed herself off. Then, the woman tilted her head at Wes. "..What's your name, Miss? Are you lost?" she asked, tone remaining friendly. She was excessively shy and awkward.. But always tried to come off with a reassuring air. With her hormones that made people so attracted to/infatuated with and comfortable with her.. It wasn't too hard, shy or not. The woman didn't make it obvious, but she was psychoanalyzing Weslyn.. Quite easily trying to put her past together.

Long, dark clothes. All of her skin covered, aside from her face, which was heavily scarred; probably covered in scars, or some other form of deformation. But, the clothes were also baggy... So there was potential of general insecurity about her body, leading her to feel the need to try to make it hard to make it out. Perhaps even the possibility of dysautonomia; leading this odd girl to need excessive clothing to regulate body temperature. But, it didn't matter right this second.. Obviously, something was off about this clearly frightened girl; and the woman felt the overwhelming need to help.

"I, u-uhh.. My name.. Uhh...." Wes was tripping over her words. Revealing her name was extremely risky; because, if she told someone and ended up being taken over by her alternate personality, they'd say her name was something else and people would think she was crazy.​

Tim eyed him as a shining object was in his hands."Defensive much..?" He smirked before going back to the object as the news came back on from various breaks. This time it was another woman--A familiar famed face."..And welcome back everybody!--Whoever.. even wakes up this early." he heard as his blue eyes glanced up at the screen. The famed Zatanna Zatara--She was famous years ago when he was a kid -but he didn't remember all to well-, for her mystical abilities. But suddenly--Things went down hill and she seemed to have lost her powers mysteriously. Tim grinned."Wow--I get that i'm gay--But I'd play twister on her!" He blatantly blurted out as he dropped his backpack between his legs and leaned in closer to watch."Like really.." Laughed Tim, amazed by Zatanna's looks.

"It seems as though we have stories surrounding around the 'costumed people' that the police has been keeping from us."
"She's reading." Tim pointed out, by the way he scanned her closely."She doesn't like it." he stated as she was talking, starting with Tim's 'catlad' or 'stray' persona. There was a slideshow at the corner of the screen while she spoke, A slideshow showing the stolen jewels and items and such.

"It has been recently discovered that 12 million dollars worth of precious jewels, gems, and diamonds has been skillfully stolen. And not only that-- But actually forged skillfully to trick even the worlds most prized man whose job is to analyze and recognize forgeries. Including this bracelet which is forged and worth 4.52 million dollars.. " Tim eyed the screen--Triumphant grin."Hey! Cutie is talking about me!" He laughed before remembering this wasn't his house, and there was a big guy near him. With the panther bracelet in his hands which was once owned by Wallis Simpson, Tim gave and awkward laugh, reaching for the remote as he was ready to change the channel.

"But thats not all folks--Another story involves murder--" Tim immediately looked back at the screen, like a alarmed dog."Oooh. Masked man who murders?" He chuckled. "Things are really getting heated." uttered the male as he held onto the remote tightly with his gloved hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank betrayed nothing when the story about him came on. They didn't need to know anything about him. He actually pretended to be interested. "Wow. That's messed up."​

Tim eyed the other male, more like glared. Something was being hidden--Or at least Tim now felt wary of him and looked back at the screen as suits, and cops were talking. Saying things like those who are considered 'vigilantes' are troublesome and are doing nothing more than causing even more havoc--as well as terrorizing the city. As Zatanna was on screen she just about had it and created an outburst in annoyance. Yup, live on tv at almost 6--or 7 am..

"Ok--That is it!" She uttered."I've just about had it!" Zatanna slammed down the stacks of paper as the male news reporter eyed her and laughed awkwardly."Zee--stop that. What are you doing?" he asked through his grin."These--These people aren't menaces! Stray--er--Catlad is just like any other ordinary human thief! He's just famous because of his outfit. And that Spiderwoman? She's--She's literally saving the neighborhood!" The girl waved through as cameramen tried to disconnect the live feed."Spiderwoman is fighting all these big criminals and capturing them for you guys--She does it way more efficiently than the police! Not to mention-- She's pretty kind when she's being bombarded by the crowd and paparazzi!" Zatanna paused finding the right words quickly to say before she would be hauled out."Call me crazy with this one too--But I think the guy who 'murders his victims' probably just doesn't know better. I think he's a hero, not the type we all visualize--But he does only target our hardest underground criminals! Seriously--You guys are just so ungrateful and unappreciative. They're quick and track down the bad guys way more efficiently before the police can even take care of it! Hasn't even at least occurred to you guys that since they catch them before the law actually does its cause they never sleep and risk their civilian lifestyle for us!?"

"You're one to talk--You're a fallen mistress of magic." Stated the guy at the corner of the screen."What did you do with your magic? No different than your brat-cousin!" he scoffed."Excuse me!" Zatanna pointed out before 2 men came to haul her out while the news went on break again."No, no, no, no, no! Hold up!" she said."That guy--Seriously? I lost my magic protecting the world--Why does everybody not appreciate that? I was a rising vigilante! Well.. If i still had my powers from that incident I would be one.--Who cares if it was a short lived moment? And i'm much nicer than Zachary!" Argued the woman as she was being held over a male's shoulder."Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy there!" The male said, bringing Zatanna to a corner. Jimmy Olsen.

Zatanna rolled her eyes as the boss of the place came around. He still wasn't her boss anyways, he probably just wanted to yell at her for that outburst of siding up with the 'supers'. Jimmy looked over his shoulder."You should run." He chuckled."Even if you're not official staff." Added the male before Zatanna couldn't help but smile and slip through the doors."Thanks Jimmy!" She quickly said, before hearing enraged cursing as she walked away quickly, looking over her shoulder occasionally with a triumphant smirk. Great, now she can imagine a few headlines.

"Zatara's outburst." she uttered to herself, a smirk before deciding to take a walk around.

Tim looked over at Frank."Yikes. She's an intriguing woman.--Defending us like that." He admitted, referring to other costumed people like Tim to be fair."Dontcha agree?" He inquired Frank before stretching his arms up in the air."I worry about her. With an outburst like that--Could definitely lead to a new damsel in distress." the cat pointed out as he put his jewels away and grinned."OH GREAT! Just what the costumes needed--A new and now main damsel in distress!" The male pretended to sob dramatically."Y'know... publicly siding with costumes.... Bringing unwanted attention--and yadda, yadda, yadda... then... SLLllliiiitt! Off with her head!" The male did a motion of slitting his head off with his fingers."So--What are your thoughts?" Timothy asked, laying on the couch as he rested his feet behind Frank and stretched again, releasing a groan."About--Well everything? Or at least talk. The woman, the outburst, the costumes, the criminals, Spiderwoman, Me, the mysterious vigilante who kills criminals--Oh by the way Spiderwoman has really great boobs. She's practically my nemesis believe it or not." Tim nodded with approval, as he pointed around the air and waved his pointer finger around."A very... interesting.. nemesis." he uttered, mostly to himself looking around before he made a popping sound with his lips.

c9be62

"I don't know shit about Costumes. Never paid much attention to them."​

Frank looked up suddenly at a sound outside... screaming. "What the Hell...?" He headed to the window. "... Stay down, kid."

~~~

Jess and Wes would hear a groaning sound nearby. There was a pained hiss.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Jessabelle just quietly watched Wes with unmatchable patience, tilting her head at the stammering girl before her. She wasn't in a rush.. She didn't have any appointments today, and--

And.. That trail of thought was rather abruptly severed by the hissing. Immediately, Jess got much more anxious and nervous. "Uhh.. Sorry, Miss. Gotta run." Hurriedly, she gave the 18-year-old her card. "Call me up if you wanna talk." And, with that, the woman dashed off.. Leaving Wes blinking owlishly.

Rather hurriedly, Jess managed to dash into public restroom and quickly change into her costume, before rushing back out, and moving to inspect the hiss.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Jessabelle just quietly watched Wes with unmatchable patience, tilting her head at the stammering girl before her. She wasn't in a rush.. She didn't have any appointments today, and--

And.. That trail of thought was rather abruptly severed by the hissing. Immediately, Jess got much more anxious and nervous. "Uhh.. Sorry, Miss. Gotta run." Hurriedly, she gave the 18-year-old her card. "Call me up if you wanna talk." And, with that, the woman dashed off.. Leaving Wes blinking owlishly.

Rather hurriedly, Jess managed to dash into public restroom and quickly change into her costume, before rushing back out, and moving to inspect the hiss.​

She'd come across two, discolored... people... wailing on each other in an alley with rusty swords.

HollowInfantry.png

Maybe not the weirdest thing in town.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
She'd come across two, discolored... people... wailing on each other in an alley with rusty swords.

HollowInfantry.png

Maybe not the weirdest thing in town.​

Well, that was... Odd.

15%2B-%2B1

"Uhh... You guys alright over here?"​

Well, that was... Odd.

15%2B-%2B1

"Uhh... You guys alright over here?"​

One groaned and growled, looking up at her... before the other one took its head off. The body slumped to the floor, spraying black ichor, where it literally dissolved into a blue mist that flew into the attacker.

Who was eyeing Jess now, hissing.​

• Love
One groaned and growled, looking up at her... before the other one took its head off. The body slumped to the floor, spraying black ichor, where it literally dissolved into a blue mist that flew into the attacker.

Who was eyeing Jess now, hissing.​

Well. That was something, huh?

"Woah. You need some breath mints, man. I can smell you from here," she remarked, moving one hand away from the web she was dangling from. She pointed it at the remaining creature, her hand starting to glow faintly. "..Or, you just need a little spidey perfume. Try some of this; it should do you up nicely."

1358546-spider_woman_assassin.jpg

And.. She fired off a strong venom blast, right at it's face.

The scream made Tim avert his gaze to the window. It was chilling, but at the same time he was used to stuff like that... But this one--Something about it had an abnormal fear within it that caused him to froze as his ears remained perked up."What the Hell...?" he watched Frank go to the window as he ordered him to "Stay down". Theres something Tim never heard in general. A concerned order, and the male stood, adjusting the straps of his backpack before walking back into Frank's room quickly."I'm going." He stated sternly."Gotta check it out." Tim clarified as the straps of his bag were more fitting around his shoulders. But then again.. Maybe he should leave it here? Tim began to take off his bag--taking out his blanky and tossing it on Frank's bed."I'll pick it up and then leave--Promise." He stated before he put his bag back on and hurriedly unlocked the window, pulling it open and sitting on the still of it a. Top priority: Check it out, and make sure Wes isn't there. That scream was terrifyingly alarming. He was still uncomfortable just thinking about it, and climbed out the Window, his upper half outside as he slowly slid back."Thanks-Cya again soon." He saluted Frank, falling back quickly and landing on the ground with ease.

c9be62

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Well. That was something, huh?

"Woah. You need some breath mints, man. I can smell you from here," she remarked, moving one hand away from the web she was dangling from. She pointed it at the remaining creature, her hand starting to glow faintly. "..Or, you just need a little spidey perfume. Try some of this; it should do you up nicely."

1358546-spider_woman_assassin.jpg

And.. She fired off a strong venom blast, right at it's face.

3cfd8cff0e7c14e1d3b67281b98e7958.png

It hacked and flailed about... for a few seconds. It seemed relatively fine. Just panicked. The thing threw an odd pot at her.
The scream made Tim avert his gaze to the window. It was chilling, but at the same time he was used to stuff like that... But this one--Something about it had an abnormal fear within it that caused him to froze as his ears remained perked up."What the Hell...?" he watched Frank go to the window as he ordered him to "Stay down". Theres something Tim never heard in general. A concerned order, and the male stood, adjusting the straps of his backpack before walking back into Frank's room quickly."I'm going." He stated sternly."Gotta check it out." Tim clarified as the straps of his bag were more fitting around his shoulders. But then again.. Maybe he should leave it here? Tim began to take off his bag--taking out his blanky and tossing it on Frank's bed."I'll pick it up and then leave--Promise." He stated before he put his bag back on and hurriedly unlocked the window, pulling it open and sitting on the still of it a. Top priority: Check it out, and make sure Wes isn't there. That scream was terrifyingly alarming. He was still uncomfortable just thinking about it, and climbed out the Window, his upper half outside as he slowly slid back."Thanks-Cya again soon." He saluted Frank, falling back quickly and landing on the ground with ease.

c9be62

VengarlBody.png

Tim would arrive just in time to see the woman from the previous night have her skull caved in by a very much headless individual, before she turned into blue mist herself.​

3cfd8cff0e7c14e1d3b67281b98e7958.png

It hacked and flailed about... for a few seconds. It seemed relatively fine. Just panicked. The thing threw an odd pot at her.

VengarlBody.png

Tim would arrive just in time to see the woman from the previous night have her skull caved in by a very much headless individual, before she turned into blue mist herself.​

Jess quickly flipped off of the webbing, frowning at the creature. "You know, it isn't polite to throw pottery at people. This isn't Legend of Zelda," she chided, quickly darting forward.. And abruptly trying to snap the thing's neck.

Jess quickly flipped off of the webbing, frowning at the creature. "You know, it isn't polite to throw pottery at people. This isn't Legend of Zelda," she chided, quickly darting forward.. And abruptly trying to snap the thing's neck.

With a quiet gurgle, the creature toppled over. It dissipated, but didn't go into her. It just went... somewhere.​

"Uh-oh.." Tim uttered, investigating the creature. "Jesus fucking christ--I have to fucking fight hand to hand with that shit?" He asked himself before grabbing his retractable bostaff from his thigh but not taking it out. "No wayyy..~" he chuckled, deciding to see how the thing fought. Why not, investigate tauntingly? Toy with his opponent? Tim whistled loudly for its attention before he clearly ran towards it, sliding between its legs to get across to the other side. Gotta watch its move-sets.... He thought to himself. "He's bigger--Gotta use all my weight too.." he added talking to himself.

c9be62

With a quiet gurgle, the creature toppled over. It dissipated, but didn't go into her. It just went... somewhere.​

That was very off-putting. Jess didn't like killing, and almost never did it.. But if there were monsters at hand, or it was absolutely necessary, she would. Of course, she just stared at the corpses quietly, trying to figure out what to make of this. "What are these, anyways..? Zombies?" she mused aloud, sighing heavily. But she didn't give herself much time to ponder it, before wandering off again.​

"Uh-oh.." Tim uttered, investigating the creature. "Jesus fucking christ--I have to fucking fight hand to hand with that shit?" He asked himself before grabbing his retractable bostaff from his thigh but not taking it out. "No wayyy..~" he chuckled, deciding to see how the thing fought. Why not, investigate tauntingly? Toy with his opponent? Tim whistled loudly for its attention before he clearly ran towards it, sliding between its legs to get across to the other side. Gotta watch its move-sets.... He thought to himself. "He's bigger--Gotta use all my weight too.." he added talking to himself.

c9be62

Tim would find the creature turning and swinging its huge sword at him much faster than something its size probably should.

That was very off-putting. Jess didn't like killing, and almost never did it.. But if there were monsters at hand, or it was absolutely necessary, she would. Of course, she just stared at the corpses quietly, trying to figure out what to make of this. "What are these, anyways..? Zombies?" she mused aloud, sighing heavily. But she didn't give herself much time to ponder it, before wandering off again.​

She would be met by a few other creatures waddling after a group of fleeing pedestrians.

One glowed red and seemed to stand out.

yluM47e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.