'Motley' Doesn't Even Begin to Describe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made the young woman grin widely. "Bingo."
Weslyn could only grin at Timothy when he joined her, hands lightly and carefully hovering over the boxes. "Jesus Christ, Lord Above... Heaven is real!" she whispered, sighing happily. Poor Tim, being friends with the little psychopath... "I don't even know this guy.. But a fellow firearms fanatic is certainly a friend I'd like to have," she practically purred, quietly feeling over the box. "Jeez. From the smell of it.. This house is loaded with all kinds of weapons.." she murmured to Tim, in pure awe and bliss.

She seemed to further perk up at the question. "Jee. I hope so. I'd love to meet a fellow badass Merc," she sighed, dreamily. But the dreamy look vanished, twisting into a pout at his next statement. "I don't wanna go to bed.. I want a better look at what this guy's got," she protested, whining childishly. "Besides.. I'm sure I can take 'im, if things do go wrong." She then elbowed him very lightly, offering a small smile. "Aw, c'mon, Timmyboo.. Take a walk on the wild side. Grow a pair!"

With that.. She very quietly produced a pocket knife and tried to quietly cut the tape.​

This made the young woman grin widely. "Bingo."
Weslyn could only grin at Timothy when he joined her, hands lightly and carefully hovering over the boxes. "Jesus Christ, Lord Above... Heaven is real!" she whispered, sighing happily. Poor Tim, being friends with the little psychopath... "I don't even know this guy.. But a fellow firearms fanatic is certainly a friend I'd like to have," she practically purred, quietly feeling over the box. "Jeez. From the smell of it.. This house is loaded with all kinds of weapons.." she murmured to Tim, in pure awe and bliss.

She seemed to further perk up at the question. "Jee. I hope so. I'd love to meet a fellow badass Merc," she sighed, dreamily. But the dreamy look vanished, twisting into a pout at his next statement. "I don't wanna go to bed.. I want a better look at what this guy's got," she protested, whining childishly. "Besides.. I'm sure I can take 'im, if things do go wrong." She then elbowed him very lightly, offering a small smile. "Aw, c'mon, Timmyboo.. Take a walk on the wild side. Grow a pair!"

With that.. She very quietly produced a pocket knife and tried to quietly cut the tape.​

Frank shifted at the sound, but didn't wake up. This particular box was stuffed, quite clearly in haste, with guns of every sort.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Tim watched as the girl took out a pocket knife and began to quietly cut the tape off. He quickly grabbed her wrist."Yeah--But you're one of the real Wes' many personalities!" He hissed."Once she's back, she's gonna have no idea why a burly man is after her!" Growled Tim as he slightly gripped her wrist. Not to tight or loose."You gotta remember--When you guys appear, she doesn't know a thing. And i'm not the hero time considering i'm not a combat-type of person!" Timothy pointed out before she made a remark,"Aw, c'mon, Timmyboo.. Take a walk on the wild side. Grow a pair!" she chuckled.

"Excuse you? Dude--I'm always on that side. And it kills me that I never had a break up until now. A real break that has laster longer than 3 minutes!" He argued in a whisper. Sometimes this personality of Wes was quite annoying, and Tim released her wrist--slightly tossing it away."Whatever, fine. Do what you will. I've got no choice but to save ya with brains anyways." He sighed rolling his eyes frustratingly. Obviously he couldn't talk the girl out of it."Don't steal any though!" Tim commented but she probably would do the exact opposite anyways. At least thats what Tim matter-of-factly predicted anyways, with the exception of past experiences.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]
Tim was fighting off some thugs as was Wes. "WOAH WOAH WOAH, SMELL THAT BRO?" she shouted abruptly, breaking the arm and bashing the skull of a criminal below her."Nows not the time wes! If you so much as break into the cargo and steal em' I will not help you." Tim growled, clearly these were no ordinary thugs and suddenly Wes ran off."You've got to be kidding me." He uttered.

Then five minutes into that battle....

Tim rolled against the cargo container panting as he was merely cornered and exhausted. Suddenly a loud thump was heard over the cargo and there was Wes."FUCK YEAH BITCHES--BAM! BAM!" She shouted, pulling the trigger of her newly founded guns. Tim looked up in surprise."Oh my god..." He muttered disgruntled.

[ P R E S E N T ]
Then there was that time where we were, at one point, even back at Gotham.
And that recent time which was just a few days ago when I was with her.
God there were so many times.....

Tim thought before he looked at her."Just don't shoot any around here or in here. We don't wanna ruin the guy's reputation. I feel like he's a nice guy--Taking us in without paying him back in some way despite all of these guns." Tim said strictly was he waved his hand down firmly. But he kept that possibility in mind where, maybe the guy was only nice when he was drunk probably and yawned as he squatted next to Wes' feet on the floor. But that note.. In child's handwriting had the word 'safe'... What exactly does that mean? He tried to make something of it in his head. Pondering.... He was pondering as usual in the silence.

Safehouse? Secret treasure? Well he has lots of firearms, maybe a Gun safe perhaps?

"Hey Wes.. When you hear the word 'safe' what do you think of? What comes up?" He asked."And i'm not just talking to you--I'm talking to all of your personalities." he stated.

c9be62

• Love
Weslyn- or, currently, Mira, -frowned at Timothy when he grabbed her wrist.. And immediately started whining. "Who cares about Wes? She sounds like a stick in the mud. Besides.. How do you know I'm not the main personality?" Oh, the fun that could be had if I were.. "'Remember'? How could I forget? I'm the same. Do you know what it's like, Timmyboo? Waking up at random, having no idea where you were, what happened while you were unconscious, no idea who you really even are..." She shook her head, scowling. "'Cause I do. And I can tell you.. It sucks ass."

The sight of the guns, on the other hand, made Wes grin wider than a kid on Christmas morning who'd just found out they'd gotten the new bike they so desperately wanted. She clapped very slightly, eyes twinkling with pure joy. "Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus.." she murmured, taking a deep breath through her nose. "Absolutely beautiful," she admired. Even Tim's continued nagging didn't seem capable of bringing her down. "If you're always on the wild side.. Then loosen up!" she replied, simply, voice still soft. "Or.. Go ahead and take your break. Let me handle any shit that happens for myself. I'm a badass motherfucker who knows martial arts.."

There was a long pause, and her grin widened. "..Who's got guns. Lots of guns. And a bunch of other pointy, stabby, sharp, blunt, and shooty weapons! What's there ta worry about?" she asked, nonchalantly, hands tentatively brushing over the newly uncovered weapons. "And fine. You've got my word I won't steal 'em or shoot anything in here," she reluctantly promised, carefully lifting a gun up and glancing it over with a childlike joy. She was still making sure to be very quiet, but hardly really cared whether they were caught or not. She could handle herself just fine.

Timothy's next question was.. Certainly out of the blue. Mira glanced at him briefly with slight disinterest, before looking at more guns. "Uhh.. I dunno. The safety on a gun? A safehouse? A bodyguard? A condom? Protecting someone?" These suggestions were.. Absent. She seemed a little absorbed in looking through the weapons.​

"Ugh." Tim responded to Wes as she spoke. Clearly the amount of firearms hypnotized her and made her almost delirious to even truly speak and listen to Tim. Nonetheless she helped the male momentarily."Uhh.. I dunno." She said. "Well help me think!" He said as he took off the suit and pulled down to his waist on so that he can lay his torso down on the bed while his legs remained out. Then she bombarded him with suggestions.

"The safety on a gun?"
"Thats what I thought too."
"A safehouse?"
"Guess I was maybe on the right track.."
"A Bodyguard?"
"Potentially..?"
"A condom?"
"Gross.. But I shouldn't be talking."
"Protecting someone?"

It seemed as though he and Mira the assertive personality of Weslyn had thought similarly. Somewhat. "Thats it!" He uttered to himself. Maybe the guy was some bodyguard of someone special... Someone from the underworld or the world of law and justice. And maybe he was protecting someone or something. Well... It sound about right but Timothy felt as though it seemed to hastily impossible. What side was this man on? Who was he exactly? Eventually Tim fell asleep while his bottom leather half was at the edge of the bed and his upper part on the bed. Seriously, really OCD as of now. The whole day was exhausting, and not to mention he was on a bed.

c9be62

• Love
This made the mercenary pout. "Well 'ugh' to you, too," she remarked, sticking out her tongue at Timothy rather childishly, still sifting through the guns. She was just itching to try them all out, which made her squirm a little. No matter how desperately she wanted to fire one.. She'd made a promise. And, assholish and assertive split personality or not; she never broke a promise.

Okay, that was a lie. But she never broke a promise to Timothy. Ever. Not when he was the only person in the world that Wes and all of her personalities could actually, truly rely on and feel loved by. She'd never do anything to hurt or go against him.

The young woman did seem a little surprised when Timothy made the rather vague exclamation of 'that's it!', but it didn't exactly show. She did, though, give the male a look. The kind of look that you gave that said 'what the hell? Are you crazy?'. But then again... Weslyn wasn't exactly one to talk. She was way crazier than Timothy, by far; no contest, there. "What's it? What're you talking about?" she inquired, confusedly, raising a brow. "..And keep it down. You'll wake up the 'handsome' guy," she scolded. Of course, by that time, Timothy had fallen asleep. Because of the lack of response due to this, Weslyn glanced in his direction, features softening when she noticed he was asleep. And it was in that moment that she hesitated.

"..."

Sighing softly and putting the gun she currently held back in the box, before carefully replacing the lid, Wes- or, again, currently Mira -slowly climbed to her feet. She quietly shut the closet, tiptoeing across the floor over to where Timothy laid on the bed. Very, very carefully, and with a surprising ease for a woman of her size, the brunette moved Timothy so he was all the way on the bed... Before carefully pulling the comforter on the bed over him.. And smiling softly.

"Sleep well, kitten," she murmured, affectionately.

Well... It looked like the Mercenary- even her split personalities -had a heart after all. Or, they at least did for Timothy.

...But that didn't keep her from tip-toeing out of the room, peering at Frank to make sure he was still asleep. After all, if he wasn't, that meant no exploring for the girl covered head to toe in scars.​

This made the mercenary pout. "Well 'ugh' to you, too," she remarked, sticking out her tongue at Timothy rather childishly, still sifting through the guns. She was just itching to try them all out, which made her squirm a little. No matter how desperately she wanted to fire one.. She'd made a promise. And, assholish and assertive split personality or not; she never broke a promise.

Okay, that was a lie. But she never broke a promise to Timothy. Ever. Not when he was the only person in the world that Wes and all of her personalities could actually, truly rely on and feel loved by. She'd never do anything to hurt or go against him.

The young woman did seem a little surprised when Timothy made the rather vague exclamation of 'that's it!', but it didn't exactly show. She did, though, give the male a look. The kind of look that you gave that said 'what the hell? Are you crazy?'. But then again... Weslyn wasn't exactly one to talk. She was way crazier than Timothy, by far; no contest, there. "What's it? What're you talking about?" she inquired, confusedly, raising a brow. "..And keep it down. You'll wake up the 'handsome' guy," she scolded. Of course, by that time, Timothy had fallen asleep. Because of the lack of response due to this, Weslyn glanced in his direction, features softening when she noticed he was asleep. And it was in that moment that she hesitated.

"..."

Sighing softly and putting the gun she currently held back in the box, before carefully replacing the lid, Wes- or, again, currently Mira -slowly climbed to her feet. She quietly shut the closet, tiptoeing across the floor over to where Timothy laid on the bed. Very, very carefully, and with a surprising ease for a woman of her size, the brunette moved Timothy so he was all the way on the bed... Before carefully pulling the comforter on the bed over him.. And smiling softly.

"Sleep well, kitten," she murmured, affectionately.

Well... It looked like the Mercenary- even her split personalities -had a heart after all. Or, they at least did for Timothy.

...But that didn't keep her from tip-toeing out of the room, peering at Frank to make sure he was still asleep. After all, if he wasn't, that meant no exploring for the girl covered head to toe in scars.​

In his drunken slumber, Frank had easily slept through all of this. He continued to snore.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
{ I AM ASSUMING ITS THE FATHERS DAY CARD SO YEAH. TELL ME TO EDIT THIS OUT IF YOU WANT.. THE PART WHEN HES READING. SORRY .}
After about half an hour, Tim had woken up at the sight of darkness. Nonetheless, he was staring up at the ceiling and his hands were tucked under his head. He found his whole body on the bed. So Wes must've done this. Nonetheless he got up and sat at the side of the bed, sighing as he rubbed the back of his neck. Seriously, he left all that room for her and yet they were always at odds. He looked around in search of the girl and saw her on the floor before softly standing and approaching her."Wes..?" He asked before sighing. She was in a deep sleep and the male picked his friend up, walking over to the bed and nearly tossing her on it."
Thanks." He uttered before tucking her in instead. "Now you'll sleep in my filth." He uttered as a remark, being back to his bitter behavior. Now that note... he thought to himself as he looked over his shoulder at the door. The male grabbed his hat and goggles, just tossing the hat on without strapping it and goggles over his eyes.

Yeah, he really was curious. The door was closed, but cracked to a thin slit and Tim simply opened it quietly as he poked his head in. A loud snore in response from Frank startled him he admitted, as he froze then shivered with disgust. Snoring in general... Not his thing. The male crouched against the wall and nearly crawled over the floor after the note. When he felt it was safe, he got on his knees, and hopped up quickly for it before landing back on his knees quietly and snatching the note gently. No rips, or new creases he made thankfully. The male sat against the wall, reading it, occasionally looking over at the couch. He wasn't to far from it, matter of fact he was just about right behind it and adjusted his goggles biting his lower lip.

"Here goes nothing.." He uttered, inspecting more of the note with his bare hands and taking in the old and gruesome detail. How can such a guy keep this? Wouldn't it be a sort of.. bad omen? Unless he kept it as a trophy for killing someone powerful--Well then Tim didn't wanna be anywhere near the burly man. Tim opened the note, and read it. "Safe when you're with me." He read in his head. Tim and Wes 1, whoever - 0. So he was a bodyguard or protector of sort as assumed when he was first curious about the word 'safe'. Word by word taking in all the detail. It truly was a little girl's hand writing and it made him have the chills all over. The cursive and spelling was good, but you could just tell it was child's handwriting. The way some letters appeared shakier than others but nonetheless it was good and clear. He nearly had goosebumps reading the note and rolled his neck around a bit, rubbing his head against his shoulder momentarily before continuing. He had a feeling it was bad to continue reading further--But it made things all the more exhilarating for him as he pushed his mentality to read further.

'Connie's dad'. This made Tim infer that yes this note was from a child, and this child was comparing fathers? No.. This man wasn't a bodyguard--Well he was but not the type Tim assumed. He was a beloved father of a family. So what struck him and went down hill? It didn't explain how the father is--truly is Tim meant. Nor the blood. No enemies. Nothing. Just a simple family he had... had. This guy really has a backstory.. Or perhaps had one? "I don't want to get all icky, But you're probably the best dad ever.." Tim's eyes widened. yep he was a dad. Tim looked over his shoulder, alarmed by the noise of hearing Frank adjust on the couch before he crawled further away from the couch, keeping his distance. He nearly whimpered, as his face cringed at the thought of being caught by Frank. There wasn't much of a place to hide in. No where for tim to hind behind. The kitchen was open. Completely.

Tim's heart dropped when he finished the note. He exhaled a deep breath he held in a bit and slid his goggles over his head. Thank god he made it to the end of the letter. The male gave one last chilling shiver down his spine before he looked over his shoulder. What happened? Why was this once drenched in blood!? He wanted answers--If he was a loving father who kept this note then surely he wasn't a sick murderer! He didn't murder his family!

A voice rang out... even drunk, Frank wasn't super heavy sleeper. "... What the Hell are you doing?" The vigilante wasn't looking at Wes. He was looking at Tim. At the note. "Give... that... back!" It seemed the note, whatever its meaning, was precious to him in some way. He lunged across the room and snatched it away, placing it back on the wall. Lisa's note was for him, and him only. He had been careless, leaving it out. Granted, it wasn't entirely his fault; he was pretty drunk. He never would have let these two in sober.

Before the conversation could go any further, he drew a D-Eagle from under his pillow. The huge pistol looked almost small in the walking behemoth of a man's hands as it pointed at Wes.

Tim had really done it now.​

• Love
Mira had formerly seemed amused by Timothy trying to move her back to the bed, and even laughed lightly. "H-hey! Put me down, you dork!" she whined. "I don't wanna lay in your cat-filth," she teased, grinning playfully. As soon as he'd placed her on the bed, she promptly rolled off of the bed. "What are you doin', anyways?" she asked, tilting her head and brushing herself off. She was unaware of the note, before now.. Though recognition flashed in her hazel eyes. "Hey.. That's what smelled like blood," she pointed out, wrinkling her nose.

Anndddd there was where things went downhill.

Immediately, the girl tensed.... And her fight or flight instincts quickly kicked in. Without wasting a split second, the rather petite young woman dove in front of Timothy, putting herself between him and Frank. Within mere moments, the girl had drawn a weapon of her own; a .45 Colt. Not much.. But if she needed more, she was sure she could take the man on in a physical fight... Maybe.

For now, though, she was too pissed and alert to really consider. "Ease the fuck up, big guy! Jesus! He didn't know what he was doing!" she exclaimed. Apparently, she got pretty angry when it came to people threatening Timothy... Likely because he was all the girl had. She wasn't about to let some muscle man fuck with her only friend in the world.​

Tim was startled as he jumped, Note flying in the air as the man took it back and hung it where it was originally. Things went by quick--And soon Wes came to his defense."Ease the fuck up, big guy! Jesus! He didn't know what he was doing!" she yelled in defense--More like it was Mira. Thank god Mira was even here for this long! "May have gotten myself a little in to deep.. Deeper than usual." Tim uttered as he gestured himself up and placed his hands over Wes' gun."Stay out of this--This isn't your situation idiot!" He said, taking a deep breath in and letting it out rather frustratingly."I didn't mean to alarm ya. This house is just so empty--You left that only and hid away so much." Tim stated calmly, before he looked over at Wes as if telling her to put the gun down. Seriously they shouldn't cause an even bigger commotion than it would be and Tim looked back at Frank.

"We're not that different. We all have no one. So easy there... We know what its like and won't do anything stupid anymore.." Tim said, cautiously crouching low. He was ready to jump for Frank's gun and throw it over his head at Wes if the guy didn't lower his gun down."Though--The only one you should really focus on is me--Not her." He said, willing to take full responsibility rather than Wes."So stay out of it Mira.." He strictly said. Seriously what a drag--Tim was bound to be in conflicts which would take hella long to solve. Even years. The male eyed Frank's eyes before looking at his finger which could pull the trigger anytime and he was ready to dodge and aim for the gun. That gun he held and would easily avoid. The air was really tense at this point. He could feel it. Not a good feeling--It was a stand off.

c9be62

"Don't act like you know me! You don't know shit! You read a damn letter- so what?" It appeared his attempts to soothe Frank had come off as patronizing.

Frank had hidden away everything else about his past. The closet was open, though... hopefully, they hadn't found it. Or his gear.​

Well.. It appeared that Timothy's idiot comment cut Wes- even in the Mira mindset -pretty deep, judging by the way she cringed. Typically, the girl was used to insults, and didn't care much about them... But when Timothy, the one person she had, insulted her.. She was a little more sensitive about it. Very reluctantly, unable to really make a reply, the scar-covered girl slowly lowered her weapon.. Though, she was keeping a wary gaze on Frank, still at the ready to attack if needed.

For now, though, she just watched quietly, still visibly tense.​

"Don't act like you know me! You don't know shit! You read a damn letter- so what?" The man's yelling didn't make tim shake in fear surprisingly. He raised his hands up but leaned back a bit."I don't know you. But I pretty much understand ya." He said with a attitude as he furrowed his eyebrows and gave a look of frustration."We don't know to much. All I know was that you had something, and something appeared to be.. what? What happened?" He asked. If the guy didn't like Tim's reason of trying to make peace then tim was gonna smack reality to his face."Oh--Were they taken away from you? Judging by your defensive behavior I can safely assuume--Years? Decades? I can't calculate the exact age of the blood splattered upon it--But you have every right to feel defensive about it." Spewed the male. "Seriously--One thing for sure is if you don't have not even one living thing near you--You lose your humanity. What you need is a slap in the face caused by reality. Get mad all you want, But i'm pretty sure no one would cross another's boundaries of destroying a fragment of their humanity. People like us who have nothing or nobody all keep that tiny ounce of humanity in the form of an inanimate object most likely. So whats yours besides that note to remind you you're human just like every single one of us? The fact that you probably kill too? Those firearms?" He asked. "I didn't mean to get on your bad side, and don't look over there." Tim stated."We found your gears too. We looked, but did nothing. We simply mean no harm. But we'll fight together against you if you wanna start something. And this place certainly doesn't suit a large commotion." said the teen."All i'm saying is that if you lose yourself--Then you're just like any other person in the pits of darkness. A person needs another living being to still keep their humanity. One way or another we need to vent properly." Tim rolled his eyes before stepping aside from the counter and going to the room to get his stuff.

"Jesus.. Tragic past or not--You gotta take the risk of bonding with someone. Thats part of life. Experiencing and moving forward. Acceptance." Tim concluded in frustration. Fear went away, if Frank was this aggressive, he found it bess to just flee then."Lets go Mira. Wes. Whichever one you are right now. And don't start a fight. I can always settle business with the nearest guy around." He said grabbing his back and proceeding to just shove their belongings in it. Tim was indeed blunt male, he didn't mean to be all talk and he looked over his shoulder."Hurry up before he chases after us." He stated--opening the window wide.

Frank paused. The boy's speech seemed to have caught him off guard. His gun slowly lowered. "... Wait. Wait... You can't... go back into the streets." He went over and looked at the gear. Well... they hadn't found his mask. Or his Kevlar. Good. Just some guns. "I'm... sorry." The word came off twisted. He was reluctant to say it. The two had lost people. They didn't seem to be Costumes, either. He slowly reached over and opened one of the boxes. He pulled out a couple pieces of paper, and sat down, drawing a pen and crossing out some things completely on one of them.

He set them down in front of the two on the bed. If they picked them up, one would be a picture... it showed a slightly younger Frank. He was holding a little girl... Maybe five years old. Next to him, was a pretty woman, holding a little boy that was probably two or three. Frank was wearing a military dress uniform... a very decorated one.

The other was a newspaper article. If they read it, it contained an image of central park and the headline, "Shooting in Central Park: War Hero and Family Caught in the Crossfire." The article had certain things crossed out to the point where they couldn't be read.

".... At 5:40, mobsters attempting to gun down... War Hero... and his family, ... were having a picnic and, by happenstance, were caught in the volley of gunfire. ...'s children were killed before the arrival of paramedics, and his wife died yesterday in the hospital. Captain ... is currently still in the hospital and appears to be making a recovery."

Frank spoke up. "... If you want to leave... go right ahead."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Timothy's little rant to Frank.. Actually got to Mira. It made her, briefly as it was, actually consider how lucky she was to have the male. Maybe she didn't vent to him too much, as someone who preferred to keep all her little- okay, massive -issues to herself.. But even so, just his presence seemed to always be comforting to her. Made her feel better about those issues, in a way. Sometimes, even forget them. And, in that moment.. She glanced at Frank, actually seeming to consider this. Quietly, the girl hid her gun away again, eyes trained on Frank. Was he really alone, just like them?

Somehow... She actually felt bad for him.

Despite, she nodded at Timothy. But seemed confused. "Wes? Mira?" Yup... Looked like the girl had undergone another personality swap. She also seemed a little confused as to where they were. Okay... More than a little. "Where are we, anywa--" Oh. Big scary dude with a gun. Wes- or whoever was behind the reigns now -'s eyes widened, and she froze up a little. Partial de ja vu; Hadn't Wes asked the exact same question when Timothy had carried her in, earlier?

She did visibly recoil when he approached- a habit that she had picked up after all the years of only ever being approached by people for them to torture or touch her -, unused to friendly or non-hostile gestures from people. "..What's that?" she asked, staring at the papers with a little hesitation. What if it was lined with poison, or some sort of invisible toxin? No, no... Frank wasn't wearing gloves, and so he would've avoided touching it if it were. So, very hesitantly.. Almost fearfully... The girl picked up and glanced over the papers.

And, despite that this personality was unaware of all that had happened... Her heart sank. "..Oh my God," she murmured, softly, a hand cupping over her mouth in disbelief.​

Tim looked over his shoulder in annoyance and raised an eyebrow, not out of curiousity but one of annoyance. A look of,"Well what?" He snapped as he watched Frank take out papers. One which he crossed some important info on and the other just a family picture of him. Tim walked away from the window and stood next to the bed staring down at what was shown."Woah." Tim blinked inspecting the picture. Mostly of the man. So the note must've belonged to that little girl, and that must be his beautiful wife... He also had a son, and this man. This man in the picture was him? You change a lot when things are taken away from you. Tim held up the image in front of him, as he looked at the bug guy."Hey big guy." He commented for his attention as he compared it like a 'before & after' collage. "So you were a soldier? Not just a normal one, a prized and noble one." The male chuckled as he put his hand which held the picture down and reached over for the newspaper piece Wes had, trading her.

Tim forgot his costume was half worn, torso still exposed. The male momentarily found the upper half of the suit bothersome and thus placed the newspaper piece down on the bed as he reached for his sleeves and tied it around his waist before continuing to read once he picked it back up. His eyes widened in surprise, and he suddenly felt intrigued."Jesus.." He whispered."And you saw everything. But why?" He asked looking up at Frank."Did you find out who did it?" He asked before suddenly his lips closed."Never mind." He uttered apologetically before lightly tossing the newspaper down.

"... If you want to leave... go right ahead." Tim heard."We'll stay if you want." He chuckled."You did stop us, twice matter of fact." The male pulled his shoulders to a shrug as he tucked the side of his head back."We can stay the night. We'll be your friends.. You need some." Grinned the cat-like male as he stuck his tongue out."You can refuse us all you want--or me. Truth is--I really don't listen or learn my lesson." He warned with a chuckle.

c9be62

His expression darkened further, if that was even possible. "Yeah, I saw everything, and yeah, I found out, after I found out the police were in his pocket." He fiddled with part of his shirt, a look of what may have been nervousness on his face. His next statement was about as passive as it got, but his eyes showed... fear. "You can stay. I don't care."​

Weslyn did look a little nervous at the mention of becoming friends with the unfamiliar man they were in the room with.. But stayed quiet. She wanted another friend, but was quite clearly terrified of rejection. After all, nobody ever accepted her. Why would this man be any different? Then again, if he truly was alone like them.. Well, it was a fate that Weslyn- nor her split personalities -would never wish upon anyone. Not even any of her enemies. As such, she'd face that fear to save Frank from it.

Assuming that this wasn't all some huge and elaborate lie.

"Yeah... Everyone needs friends." Some of us just can't admit it. Upon Timothy's remark about never learning his lesson... The girl quickly chimed in. "He's not kidding. He doesn't," she mused, trying to lighten the mood. This personality seemed more.. Uncertain. Oops.

The girl immediately recognized the look and Frank's eyes.. And actually relaxed a little. She knew that look- that emotion -very well. Better than most people her age knew it. Hell, better than a lot of people knew it throughout their entire lifetime. "We.. Won't leave if you don't want us to, sir." Looked like this persona was more formal, too.​

{ Didn't mean to be racist or offensive oAo will delete if it sounds offensive }

Tim yawned, slightly covering his mouth as he dropped the bag back down. He casually propped his head over his dark brown bag gently. Hopefully the soft tacos didn't spill out, they were tucked inside the brown bag anyways and he looked at the ceiling."Hnn, i'm bored now." He uttered as he flipped to his side and crawled up to the window, inspecting the neighborhood. He wasn't to familiar with the place and already he was definitely planning on doing something here. Not now--But most likely tomorrow."So how long have you lived here?" He asked."In this neighborhood. Know anything about it?" He inquired, peeking over his shoulder ever so slightly. Barely laying his eyes over at Frank at all."Oh yeah and since you seem sobered up a bit--Well slightly ; You have a nice bulge." Complimented tim as he looked back out the window hearing thugs speaking, and couples arguing."So you're a...retired veteran?" Tim wasn't sure of a word to explain it, but he shook it off."Whatever--What do you do now? Especially with all those guns." He pointed with his thumb before he began to pop is head out the window and lean half way out of it recklessly. Tim was amusing himself like this as he watched the people below him. They were pathetic, and lowly in his opinion.

"IS YOU MAD THAT I FUCKED ANOTHER NIGGA? GO AHEAD, GO ROBERT."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Tim only chuckled to himself as he saw a man furiously leave a trampy girl."These people, they're an awful lot funny." He said, not knowing if the others behind him can hear him."Poor Rob~" He watched, eyes wide and glistening in the moonlight. Tim was used to shady neighborhoods in fact, sudden noises resembling a gunshot didn't really make him jump at all. It made him all the more nosier--Everything did. Before tim knew it, he exchanged awkward eye contact with a man who was apparently checking him out, before he raised an eyebrow of annoyance and ignorantly flipped his middle finger out at him."Ick!" He uttered to himself as he glared at the male walking away.

c9be62

Status
Not open for further replies.