Mortalities Requiem

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aryn watched the Angel and the Demon, stretching out his wings tiredly and curious of how the Demon fell. How did she lose her way? He had by spite, sorrow and hatred, which consumed him day by day. He was different from other Demons, as his blood was narcotic, a kind of liquid-smoke that he always breathed in when they stabbed him in the stomach.He held too much sorrow for one person. Or whatever he had turned out to be. Something different, they always say. An outcast, an experiment. He sighed inwardly and continued watching, interested.

Celestia felt another presence almost suddenly. She stopped singing and looked around.
She knew it wasn't another Angel.

Ezekiel watched as Eris mouthed the words to the Angel-song and listened to Celestia sing it with a voice so graceful that only one of Heaven's Children could have it. But, he did not let the Angel-song push away the real reason why he was now holding the hands of Eris. "A war between Heaven and Hell can only happen when the Seven Seals are broken and the Four Horsemen are called. Are any seals broken?" he asked Eris kindly. Ezekiel had the ability to make others want to speak to him using nothing but his personality. A gift bestowed upon him by Heaven, he believed, for reasons unknown.

"And I want to let you know that I will be at your side in this. I will not fight, for it is folly to fight Heaven's soldiers. But, I feel your pain. It does not give you an excuse for war though. Think of it... this world could very well be obliterated. Burned to ashes. Then the Angels would revile you further, and the Creator would weep. You truly believe the Creator will allow you into His realm again if you spill the blood of innocents...?"

Eris smiled sadly and shook her head when more rain began to fall from the sky. She always thought it was funny when the mortals called rain angels tears, what did angels have to cry about? Nothing, they left that pain to the demons. Eris hunched forward on the swing and looked around the park, her eyes catching on a man...No not a man another demon. She hadn't seen him a the warehouse, but maybe he just hadn't been recruited yet. She stared at him a moment with her head tipped to the side.

She than looked back at Ezekiel when he asked her about the seals. "Five have already be recovered and three have been broken." She answered automatically looking at Ezekiel with her yellow eyes. "I...Know what will happen to this world, but it must for our redemption."

Ezekiel turned his head to see what Eris was staring at. He glanced back at Eris for a moment, then spoke. "Another demon I see. I can tell because if it was a mortal, you would pay no heed to him. Do not bring him into this. Please," he pleaded, and then kissed the top of her hands gingerly. He was not bothered at all by the pouring ran. He was not bothered at all at Angels and Demons. What did bother Ezekiel?

(Sorry you posted just before mine, but I edited my last post XD)

Celestia watvhed Ezekiel and the Demon. It bothered her that he cared for her so much.
She noticed that they both knew about the other Demon presence.
It was a man.
Celestia was on the Verge of calling the Archangels.
She may know the humans are foolish creatures,
But the Holy one loves all.
She couldn't let the earth be destroyed.
Not for these pitiful, selfish demons.

Aryn watched as the Angel sensed him, but didn't move. did nothing to show just how different he was. He was a ghost to this world, an abomination. Years ago he realized that somehow he had retained his... humanity. All of it. He noticed that now everyone there was looking in his direction and he knew it was time to leave. Spreading out his wings, white as snow, he paused and wondered again how his wings could be like this. They shouldn't be; couldn't be. It was impossible, but here it was staring him in the face. He shook it off and jumped, his shoulders heaving up, then down as he flew higher and higher, spiraling into the sky, needing to get away from them, fast. He had no idea if they were hostile towards him or not, but he couldn't risk it. Not now. Not ever. He was destined to wander for eternity, the only half-breed. He had lost hope years ago that there would be another.

Celestia gasped.
The man had wings. They were white.
White. White.
Only angels had White wings.
How could this be.
She had to find out.
She waved a good-bye to Ezekiel and the Demon.
SHe flew off after the man.

Aryn sensed someone behind him and swore loudly. Was the Angel after him? What did she want? She looked innocent enough but he never knew. Not when... He shook his head, banishing the memory for now. Now was not a time to feel sorry for himself, to loathe himself. He made a split decision and stopped. "Friend or foe?" he called as she drew near, turning in midair to face her, hovering gently. And swallowed. The Angel was more beautiful than any other he had ever seen, glowing softly with an inner light. He could sense he curiosity and her... disgust? Hatred of what he was? He couldn't tell with her, oddly enough. He waited for a reply, tense.

The man stopped in mid air.
She marvled at his wings, unaware of how they coudl be.
She felt that he wouldn't harm her.
"Friend or Foe?" he called to her.
She watched him as he stopped in mid-air..
She stopped as well, pondering on the question.
She sighed and gently said,
"Friend."
She gently smiled.

Eris looked at the other demon in surprise. He had wings, and not scraggly broken wings, but feathery white wings, like an angel. She sighed thinking of her V like scars on her back once again. She thought of the reason she had fallen from the gates of heaven with a sad smile, tracing a circle in the palm of Ezekiel's hand with her finger. She had once been an renowned guardian, in charge of protecting a young girl named Ana Lee, but the Archangel's had needed Eris's help to stop the demons she was so bent on helping now, and while Eris had been occupied with the demons, she was not able to watch over the small child. She had been murdered in an ally way a few blocks from her home, when she was walking home from school. Eris had been overwhelmed with guilt and sadness, and through her rage had forsaken the Creator and the Archangel's. She was shunned by her actions and cast out, and she blamed them for Ana Lee's death, that is why she wanted her revenge.

Aryn smiled, the unspoken question hanging between them. "I am half Angel, Half Demon." He held up a hand to stop her from speaking. "I do not know how this came to be, and I know now there are currently none like me." He glanced down at the ground to see the demon looking at him. He chuckled to himself and turned back to the Angel in front of him, waiting for questions, words, advice, maybe. All he knew that she was beautiful, and that she trusted him enough to say 'friend' when she should have been running, afraid, because he was different, something never seen before by Angel or Demon eyes.

She was flabergasted (xD)
How could something be half angel half demon?
Could she truly trust him?
He was half angel.
but also half demon.
"What is your name?" she asked.

"I am called Aryn," He said softly, knowing she doubted him, doubted his existence. But here he was, floating before her. Half and half. He smiled at her gently. "I mean no harm," he said. "I swear it."

Celestia looked him up and Down.
He did seem harmless.
But if he tried one wrong move, She would take him down.
"I am Celestia. Full Angel. Call me Celee," She smiled a warm, geneuine smile.

"Celee," he repeated, trying it out, rolling it over his tongue. It felt good to finally have someone to talk to, someone that wouldn't scream and run away at the sight of him. She felt pure to him, even though he wasn't touching her. she radiated it, waves falling off her skin and filling the world around her with light and hope. Did all angels do this type of thing? He didn't know. He felt neither pure nor unclean. Just different. Curious, he thought to himself.

Celestia looked down.
The conversation seemed to have become awkward, in her opinion.
She looked down at Ezekiel.
She wondered what he thought of her.

Aryn sighed to himself softly; he wasn't used to this, not after so long. "I should go." He said to her. "I shouldn't be here. I can see that." he swallowed, a reflex, an old habit he needed to break. He flew away from her, away from those below. He didn't belong anywhere, always moving, always hiding from prying eyes. It was almost peaceful, but lonely for him. it tired him, with one foot planted firmly in the heavens, the other in hell. He had found he couldn't kill himself; he had tried everything in his power, diving into the ground, drowning himself, shooting himself, and so on. It was just painful, and he never died. Maybe someone else was supposed to kill him. He really never knew what was going to be revealed about himself, and upon his research he had found nothing of importance, nothing to point him to the reason of his existence. He dived again, down towards the ground, speeding like a bullet and miles from anyone, now. Maybe this time he would die. But no. He slammed into the ground headfirst, and he felt the smokelike blood seep from his head and close after awhile. Minor injuries. Minor! He screamed, a guttural, deep-throated cry of pain and loss.

Celestia started to ask him to stop, but the words wouldn't come.
She decided to go off on her own and well, and flew away in the opposite direction.
She would miss Ezekiel.
And Aryn.