Mortalities Requiem

Outside the male Kanashimi could hear people talking , As he sat on the bed that the apartment room had came with.He was 6'0 and Had long ,strait, jet black hair.
He didn't want to go out there because he was extremely paranoid.Not to mention that he hadn't taken his Bi-Polar medication.He was out of it , the empty bottle remained on his brown shelf.He had skin almost free of pigment, he had been called albino.But he wasn't he was just extremely pale and skinny.He had deep blue eyes like ocean , that resembled his mothers.He gently peeked threw the blinds to see what was going on outside.All that caught his eye was a beautiful woman , he was tempted to go outside.But was anti-social so he ended up just deciding to watch instead.

Eris quickly became bored with the entire situation, and the angel was starting to make her more nervous by the second. Alone Eris didn't stand a chance against the angel, but if she'd had another demon with her, the angel would have been history. Eris pulled up her hood, and put her headphones in. If she could just walk away without drawing attention to herself than maybe she wouldn't have to deal with the angel at all, but she most certainly couldn't go to the warehouse and risk the angel following her. The warehouse had a hex on it, which hid it from the prying eyes of the celestial beings, but once one of them actually saw it the hex would wear off and the warehouse would soon be overrun by angles, and everything that the demons had worked for would be for nothing. No, Eris was going to play it cool.

Today was Sunday, so of course she wouldn't have to work, so instead she veered out into the middle of the street heading for one of the small parks just a couple blocks away. A car swerved and honked at her, causing Eris to twinge and her back to stiffen. Hopefully she hadn't caught Ezekiel's attention, or the angels.

Ezekiel's alert nature kicked in as he heard a car's tires screech and the horn honk. Spinning around, he saw Eris. He knew it was her from her hoodie. Sprinting over to her, he leaped over the hood of a parked car and stood beside her. He put his hand on her shoulder and looked at her with worry and care.

"Eris! Are you alright? You must be more careful! This is a large reason cities and I do not get along well. Traffic!" he sighed and examined her up and down, ensuring she suffered no scrapes or bruises, just in case the side of the car had hit her.

Eris laughed and scratched at the back of her neck, a nervous tick of hers, and smiled at Ezekiel, though her attention was still on the angel and the small hope that the angel wouldn't recognize Eris as a demon. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just feel bad about the driver." She turned her head towards the car, and a very angry looking business man in the front seat, waving wildly for them to move so they could be on their way. "Sorry!" Eris yelled through the glass of the windows. She grabbed Ezekiel's hand and pulled him back onto the sidewalk, the same sidewalk she had been so frantic to get off of a few moments before. When she got to the sidewalk she dropped Ezekiel's hand and glared at the angel. Apparently fate didn't want her to escape the celestial.

Eris yanked at the edges of the hood and looked around, her yellow eyes stopping on one of the many floors of the apartment complex where a boy was looking down at them through the window. He was Eris's new neighbor, and now he was going to be a witness to whatever the angel provoked Eris into. Goody. She shook her head and looked back at Ezekiel.

"So what are you doing here, if you don't mind my asking."

"Well, I could not sleep last night. I am not... I am not one to intervene in folks' lives, because everyone has free will, given to us by our Creator. But... I notice something really off about you, Eris, and it makes me extremely worried. You are an extremely beautiful and sweet girl, and I do not want any harm to come to you." Immediately, his cheeks became flushed. He had hit on her, though he did it unintentionally. Exhaling, he continued. "I know there is something you are into that you should not be. Let me help you. I may be a computer geek, but I know much more than you think I do."

He followed her eyes after he spoke to the angel. "You know her?" he asked.

Celestia glared at the other girl. She knew she was a demon, and she could tell the demon knew of her as well.
She stood up and crossed her arms not speaking. She just stood there looking at the girl in disgust.
She glared. and Glared. And glared.
She did not like this situation. No one bit.
And she didn't want to throw a fit.
She noticed though, that Ezekiel was fond of the Demon.
She grimaced. That's a foolish mortal for you.
She looked back at Ezekiel, immitating a girl, full of innocence.

Eris stared at the angel who was sending her death glares, and grinned at her, though to the angel it would have appeared as if she were baring her teeth at her. Eris mimicked the angel, crossing her arms over her chest, her grin widening even further. "Nope, I don't know her at all..." She said to Ezekiel, while daring the angel with her yellow eyes to expose her secret. She took a few steps in the angel's direction, than circled around her slowly, scowling.

Celestia knew what the demon was trying to do. She wanted Celestia to give up her secret.
Not going to happen.
The demon was circled her.
Celestia smirked and twirled a cute swirl of her own.
"Guess you like what you see?" She taunted oh-so-innocently.
"Sorry though, girls don't interest me that way."
She quickly walked past the Demon and stood closer by Ezekiel.

Ezekiel realized that these girls were hiding something. They knew each other. He could tell by the way they looked at each other. "Ladies," he said, standing between them, acting as Peacekeeper. "Clearly, you two know one another in some form or another, and clearly you two do not get along. I ask that if you two are not capable of being near one another, that you separate."

He looked towards Celestia. "Miss, I am very sorry for bumping into you, but I am a friend of Eris's, so I shall stick by her side."

He then turned to Eris. "But, just because I am on your side does not mean I will tolerate you antagonizing her," he informed Eris.

Celestia pouted but agreed, "That's alright. My name is Celestia, but call me Celee!" She laughed. "I hope ya'll wouldn't mind me hanging out with ya'll?"
She put out her hand toward the Demon, "Truce?"
Quickly, she put her back. She forgot. Touching a Demon would harm herself as much as it would harm the Demon.
SHe grimaced.

Eris burried her face in the palm of her hand and grumbled something incoherently, than she looked up at Ezekiel and jabbed him softly in his ribs with her elbow. "You owe me for this..." She whispered at him irritably, than she looked at the angel and extended her hand in the for of a truce. "Fine." For now she thought to herself, smiling to herself when she thought yet again of the rebellion. "So where are we going....Because...I uh....have to be somewhere in an hour."

Celestia took this question as an oppertunity to get to know the Demon better.
"Go somewhere? where? Where?" She grinned hoping to get an answer.

Ezekiel turned to Eris and raised an eyebrow, his arms crossed against his lean chest. "Yes, Miss Eris. Where are you going? That is in fact why I waited outside on you. You worry me, and I cannot sleep at night because of how much I worry. You are up to something, I know it. What is going on?"

Eris bit her tongue annoyed at herself for saying that, than tuned and looked at the two of them innocently, again rubbing the back of her neck. She needed to think fast, something believable that would work with her demonic silver tongue so they wouldn't question her again. "Well I bought a ticket to see Everlast a few weeks ago....So I'm going to a concert..." She smiled at them and stuck out her tongue. For a demon she really was to childish for her own good, something she needed to fix.

Celestia imatated Ezekiel.
She grinned like a tiny child.
"What kind of concert? Who's the band?"

"The Everlast concert was yesterday," said Ezekiel, a scornful look on his usually sweet and tender face. He cared about her immensely, for reasons unknown, and he did not take kindly to being lied to. Especially face to face! "What exactly is going on? You act odd and now you lie to me. Speak! Come on now. Clearly you are embarrassed and know what you do is wrong, because that is why you do not confess."

"Look." Her anger was getting the better of her now and she took a few steps closer to Ezekiel glaring at him. Why did he have to know so badly about the rebellion? Why couldn't he just leave it be? Eris scowled up at him considering how much taller he was than her, and growled. "What I'm doing isn't wrong, we may have deserved our banishment long ago, but we don't anymore. We want our revenge," when she said that she glared at Celee. "We deserve to be set free from our punishments..." Eris stopped instantly and slapped her hand over her own mouth, wide eyed. She couldn't believe she'd just said that. What was wrong with her?

Ezekiel stared at her, his emerald eyes wide in shock. "W-what...?" he stuttered, not really comprehending what he just heard. "Are you... are you well, Eris? Are you on medication...?" He was now extremely concerned. Something very complex was going on. Something beyond his understanding.

He turned to Celestia. "Speak. Explain. Now. What in the hell is he talking about?" he surprised himself at his cursing, but Ezekiel was in no mood for games.

When Ezekiel's back was to her, Eris looked at Celee and gestured wildly for her not to answer, mouthing to world no and threatening to torture the angel with images of Heaven burning if she said anything at all that would give them both away. Ezekiel didn't seem the type to laugh if they told him the truth, even stranger he would probably believe them, and Eris couldn't risk that.

Celestia was caught. That stupid Demon let her mouth run.
Celestia wanted to run.
She might even have to make friends with the Demon. Oh dear Holy one, please no!
She looked to Ezekiel and then to the Demon.
Oh no. Oh no.
Then it hit her.
She carefully winked at the Demon and then, let it rip.
She collasped on the ground. Clutching her stomach.
"Ezeki---!" She let out a gasp and writhed in pain.
"What is this?" She let a tear fall down her cheek.
Lets see a demon try to stop this.
She looked up, pain in her eyes.