Morsus | saberwolf & Sailor Moon

Jade was having a bit of a sensory overload, not to mention a bit of a battle with the wolf that was trying to resurface. As much as she fought, the beast was constantly battling her and Jade found it tiring. When Patchouli responded to her, she was a bit surprised. She hadn't opened her mouth to speak, but Patchouli had still heard her. Had Hagrid? Jade was about to speak again when she heard something in the forest. It was panting, but was it her panting? Jade stopped, lifting her head high and moving her ears back and forth to try and figure out where the sound was coming from.

Suddenly her nose picked up the scent of another wolf and the fur on the back of her shoulders and neck bristled as she crouched down. She turned sharply to her right just in time to see a pair of glowing, yellow eyes. Jade let out a loud roar as the other werewolf burst from the treeline and towards Jade. The newly transform wolf braced herself as the same beast that had bitten her crashed into her body. They rolled on the ground for a split second before both were up again and facing each other.

"You, you did this to me!"
Jade snarled as she felt her wolf push her into a rage. She lunged forward, grabbing the other werewolf by around the waist and sinking her teeth into his shoulder. He roared before using his back legs to launch her off and she hit the ground and skidded to her feet. "You ruined my life!"

Again, she was attacking the wolf as he snarled and they charged at each other again. It was a mess of claws and teeth as the werewolves wrestled on the ground. Patchouli and Hagrid were forgotten as they brawled and Jade roared in pain when claws slashed at her chest. The wolves finally separated and were circling each other menacingly.

"Why, why did you have to bite me?!" Jade asked again, frustrated that the other werewolf wasn't responding to her. "Tell me!" She roared and saw the other wolf wince.

"My bite didn't turn you." He hissed and Jade paused for a second. "The only reason I attacked you was because I caught the scent of another wolf."

"What..." Jade was at a full stop not and her eyes were wide as she stared at the dark werewolf. "What do you mean you smelled another wolf."

"I attacked because I thought you were another werewolf moving in on my territory." He answered as he stopped as well and bared his teeth. "Don't you get it? You were a werewolf before I bit you. Didn't your family tell you this?" When Jade didn't answer it was clear to the other wolf that she hadn't been told or even hinted that she was a wolf. "Jeez, and I thought my life was messed up."

"Shut up."
Jade growled as she lowered her head and clenched her jaw. When she looked up at the other wolf again, her eyes were glowing gold. "I don't believe you...this is all your fault!" She let loose a violent roar before attacking the wolf again. There was no way she was a wolf before she got bit. There was just no way...there was no way. She grabbed the male wolf by throat and slammed him into the ground. Her blood lust was almost uncontrollable as she tightened her grip around throat.

"This is your fault." She ground out as she stared into his golden eyes. Her head lowered to him, and that's when she caught a familiar scent. Jade paused, inhaling sharply as she jumped back from the male werewolf. "You...I know you." The other wolf growled ferociously before turning tail and galloping off into the forest. Jade roared before loping off after him.

• Love
Reactions: envogue