More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila ran to the park and sat on a bench, just crying, she was stuck with what to do, she just needed a good friend at the moment to just hold and so she could cry on

Zak looked at Louis "I haven't touched her Louis, you really think i would hurt her" Zak said glaring at him and watched as Zayn went after her and sighed "Look Louis i only just found out, but i think she is the one who needs to tell you, not me" Zak said softly looking at Louis

Louis just shot him a glance and left after Zayn - he was going to find his sister.

Zayn jogged down the street, glancing everywhere around him. Suddenly he knew where Adsila might have gone - the park where Zayn and Adsila had spent that evening there as friends last June. He knew it was one of her happiest memories. He hurried there and immediately saw her. "Addie? You ok?" He knelt in front of her.

Adsila looked up into the brown eyes of Zayn Malik who's eyes she loved, and bit her lip and nodded a no "I don't know what to do Zayn" Adsila said softly and more tears streamed down her face "I bet i look stupid crying right now, just becuase i don't know what to do and i'm scared" Adsila said and put her head in her hands

Zak looked as Louis glared at him and rolled his eyes, Zak knew that Louis and both Zayn didn't like him one bit with Adsila

Zayn sat on the bench beside her, and held her to him tenderly. "You don't look stupid, Adsila." He firmly told her. "You are the most beautiful, kind, caring, sweetest girl I know, and you will get through this." He kissed the top of her head. "Do you want to come back to mine tonight?" Zayn had been planning to drive up to Bradford that night to stay with his family for a bit.

Adsila held onto Zayn and smiled at Zayn's words "You really mean them words Zayn?" Adsila asked looking at him in the eyes that she loved and bit her lip "I'll come back with you, i haven't seen your family in ages and i need time to think about this and what i'm going to do" Adsila said softly and kissed Zayn's cheek "You are the best friend ever Zayn" Adsila said and smiled "Why can't you be more" Adsila mumbled really low

Zayn's heart wrenched at her calling him her best friend, but he forced himself to stay calm and composed. "Of course I mean that - you are amazayn." He tried to make her laugh. "You are extraordin-Harry, and phenome-Niall." He smiled at all the One Direction puns that fans had come up with.

Adsila smiled at Zayn "Those words mean a lot" Adsila said softly and laughed at Zayn and hit him lightly "Stop taking your fans ideas it's not very nice" Adsila said teasing him and got up "You want to go back?" Adsila asked biting her lip and wondered what Zak would say to her when she got back

Zayn laughed, but then his smile faded slightly. "You don't have to go back tonight - you can stay with me and Harry in our hotel room for the night, and I'll take you home tomorrow morning." He stood, and hugged her gently. "Everything will turn out fine."

Adsila smiled at Zayn and hugged him back "Thankyou Zayn, this will really help me but can i ask you" Adsila said and bit her lip looking at him "If you was my boyfriend and this was you in Zak position what would you want me to do?" Adsila asked Zayn for his own opinion on what she would do if it was him as Zak, would he want a family at this age or would he want to wait until they was older

(OMZ - did you have to kill Zak off in the fanfiction? that was so unexpected!)

Zayn thought about it and then slowly said, "I think that it would have been better to wait until we were older, but now that it is happening now, it would be good to keep the baby, and have a family. I don't believe in abortion." He gazed down at Adsila, and brushed her hair out of her face. "You are a smart girl, and you will make the right decision for you."

[ahahaa, yeahh see people would of thought he was cheating on her but it was a twist, sorry i could do it so like she see's his ghost for a bit XD]

Adsila sighed and nodded "Thanks" Adsila said and kissed Zayn's cheek and thought about it for a bit, she wasn't sure about having a family at the moment and looked up at Zayn "You wouldn't hate me if i did get an abortion would you?" Adsila asked biting her lip and hoped he wouldn't

Zayn shook his head. "No - just because you might get an abortion, I'm not going to condemn you for your choice - it;s your life and your choices." He glanced up as it began to spit down. "Wanna head to the hotel now?" He asked, pulling off his jacket as it began to properly rain now. He wrapped it around Adsila.

Adsila smiled at Zayn that he wouldn't hate her and he was right, it was her choice at the end of the day and looked as it started to spit "Yeah, let's go" Adsila said and held tight onto Zayn's jacket

[i'll get her to get the abortion then like ages away, maybe she could fall pregnant with Zayn's baby when they are together and she keeps it?]

(ok, sounds good :) how are we gonna get them together though.....?)

Zayn walked back to the hotel with her, and unlocked the door to their room. "Here it is - I'll bunk with Harry tonight if you want some alone time." He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and handed it to her to dry her hair with it.

[ahahah :), mmmm i don't know could just do Zak cheats on her and she leaves him or unless you come up with an idea]

Adsila followed him and smiled "Wow you two are a mess" Adsila said looking at the hotel floor and laughed a little taking the towel and drying her hair and bit and looked at Zayn "Really it's fine Zayn i'll sleep out here, it's one night" Adsila said shrugging

(yeah, Zak cheats on her, she leaves him, and comes to Zayn. He comforts her, and they end up kissing.)

Zayn shook his head. "No - my bed. I seriously doubt you want to sleep on Harry's bed, and the sofa isn't that comfortable. I can either sleep with you to keep you company, or if you want to be alone, then I'll bunk with Harry."

[ahaha, got that sorted out then :)]

Adsila sighed and placed a hand on Zayn's cheek "So stubborn you know that Zayn" Adsila said with a smile "I don't think i want to be alone at the moment so you are sharing with me" Adsila said with a smile and yawned

Zayn shrugged with a grin, "One of my personality flaws." He watched her yawn, and smiled. "Ok. Well, I have some old shirts you can sleep in tonight - in the top drawer - and while you get ready, I will make you something to eat."

Adsila rolled her eyes at him and hit him in the chest lightly and kissed his cheek "Thank you again Zayn" Adsila said with a smile and went to his room and picked out a shirt of Zayn's and smiled she loved his smell and put the top of her and took off her wet trousers from the rain and kept only her knickers on and the shirt cover them and pulled her hair into a messy bun and left her clothes on the floor and went back out to Zayn

Zayn walked into the kitchen part of the hotel room, and made some cereal for her with warm milk - he knew she always loved it, and he wanted to make her happy.

He internally cursed Zak for doing this to her - if he had been with Adsila, he could have avoided all this pain. He then remembered Louis, and texted him, Found Addie - she's staying with me and Hazza tonight. She's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.