More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila sighed and looked at Zayn when he made her and was shocked what he had said and smiled when he kissed her even, he kissed him back and it was everything she wanted, there was a spark, nothing she had with Zak, even if her lip was hurting, she didn't care and put a hand on his cheek

Zayn slowly pulled away, and murmured, "That red tulip I gave you - red tulips mean undying love." He smiled, and ran his fingers down her cheek. "I've loved you since the first moment I lay eyes on you, when Louis introduced us after bootcamp."

Adsila looked at him and nodded "That's what it means" Adsila said with a smile and loved the touch from Zayn and went a little red "I remember that, it was before you went to the judges house and you lot needed bonding time so you came here" Adsila said remembering how she was always the one that they would annoy "I had feelings for you since we first went for that walk in the park together" Adsila said with a smile and remembered how her and Zayn was left on there own as the guys had gone out and Zayn didn't want to go so she offered to walk with him to the park

"Vas happenin'? I'm falling in love, that's vas happenin." Zayn smiled, and kissed her forehead. "Should we tell Louis? Or keep it to ourselves?" He wasn't sure about telling Louis- Addie's brother was likely to kill him.

Adsila laughed at Zayn and rolled her eyes "I think we should just keep it between us at the moment, i mean i just finished with Zak" Adsila said and pecked Zayn on the lips before going to the bathroom and looking at her lip which looked pretty bad and really bruised "Such a bloody dick" Adsila muttered about Zak and touched her lip again and sighed

Zayn followed her, and leaned against the doorframe. "I agree with you on that front. But it'll heal like many other things." Zayn glanced over his shoulder, then back at Adsila and lowered his voice, "I think we should just tell the guys that you fell, and that's how you hurt your lip. Otherwise we'll get a very angry Lou."

Zayn turned to go and wake Louis up properly, but fell over something lying on the floor. He sprawled across the floor, and groaned. He glanced down to see what he had tripped over..... "Louis! Pick up your bloody pigeon!" He chucked the toy pigeon into Louis's room with a frown.

Adsila smiled at Zayn "Yeah it will heal, it just looks horriable" Adsila said and smiled at Zayn again "Yeah, i mean i am clumsy, i could pass it off i guess" Adsila said softly and finished off getting the blood away and laughed at Zayn, tredding over Zayn and went into her room still laughing "I'm not helping" Adsila sang to Zayn and smiled, changing her clothes to tracksuit bottoms and a tank top, she wasn't going anywhere else and lay on her bed

Zayn rolled his eyes, and stood up again. He walked into Louis's room, and ripped the duvet off him. "C'mon! Up! The guys are going to be here soon, and unless you want Liam jumping on you, I suggest you get up."

That got Louis up - he didn't want Liam, who was heavy, to jump on him at all! He stood up, and then started to get dressed. Zayn smirked, and waited outside, thinking.

How could Zak cheat on Adsila? She was so amazing in every way.....

Adsila laughed as she heard Zayn trying to get Louis up and smiled, she would have to remember to bring Liam into this to get him up next time, as when she jumped on him, she would always push her off, Adsila got her ipod and listened to some music and sang along to it softly and looked at the picture of her and Zak and got off her bed and started to take everything Zak got had got her the pictures they had together

Zayn overheard Adsila singing, and he was dumbfounded - she could really sing! He had never heard her sing before, but it was a soft, soulful voice that he could liken to that of an angel. He peered into her room, and watched her tenderly.

Adsila smiled when she got rid of all the pictures and everything, feeling much better and was still singing and looked to see a tanned person at her door and saw Zayn and jumped a little and then pouted at him, taking her ear buds out her ears "You heard me singing didn't you" Adsila said softly, she never really sang infront of anyone a part from Louis when they worked on songs together

Zayn smiled, and nodded. "Yeah - you sound amazing. Like an angel. You should try out for X Factor." He told her with a grin. He glanced at the ripped photos, and immediately caught on. "Feeling better now?"

Adsila smiled "Thanks, your not the first to tell me to go on x factor, Louis has told me loads of time, i was going to on the same time you lot did, but i backed out at the last minute" Adsila said and looked at the pictures with a smile "Yeah, so much better" Adsila said and put her ipod onto her bed and looked at Zayn with a smile "You got Louis up then" Adsila said with a smile

"You audition next year and I'll tell your brother about us, no matter what he does to me." Zayn promised. "You will get four almighty yes's from those judges, believe me." He grinned, "And yeah, Louis's finally up."

The doorbell rang from below, and Zayn smiled. "And there is the rest of the boys."

Adsila raised an eyebrow "You want me to audition for it, i don't know Zayn" Adsila said and bit the good side of her lip "Is that the deal?, i audition and you tell me brother" Adsila said with a smile and laughed a little "Glad you could get him up" Adsila said and heard the guys, and kissed Zayn on the lips before she went downstairs and hugged the others

"Exactly." Zayn grinned, and followed her downstairs. "Hey guys - Louis's getting dressed now." He grinned and high-fived the other three.

Niall raised an eyebrow at Adsila's lip, but didnt comment. "Addie, you going to meet Zak today?" He asked instead, not knowing how much that would hurt.

Adsila heard Zayn and rolled her eyes at him "Alright, fine i'll go, but you owe me" Adsila said and looked at Niall and felt her heart break and tears come to her eyes and shook her head "Urm, n-no i'm not" Adsila said softly and went out side the front to smoke for the first time since she found out she was last pregnant

Zayn slapped Niall on the arm and hissed, "They broke up." He didn't go into anymore detail than that - it was Adsila's business. He followed her out to the front, and wordlessly handed her a lighter. He always kept one in his pocket just in case.

Adsila sighed when she had left her lighter inside and didn't want Louis to found out she was smoking again as he would flip, and looked at Zayn through tears ad took it off him with a small smile and lit up her fag "Thanks" Adsila mumbled softly to Zayn

"I just said that you and Zak broke up. I didn't give any more details." Zayn said quietly as he stood beside her. "It's your business if you want to tell him what really happened or not." He glanced behind him to make sure that nobody was looking, and quietly asked, "Can I have one?" He knew he was supposed to have given it up, but he hadn't really.

Status
Not open for further replies.