More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila sighed and sat down on the sofa waiting for Zayn and just played with her phone and smiled when Louis texted her and she text him back i love you too Lou, but i'm not going to tell you why i'm upset, i would but you will freak Adsila text Louis and rested her head back on the sofa

Zak sighed "I'll see you guys, what's the point of me staying here if she isn't coming back tonigh" Zak said and walked out the door, he didn't really love Adsila he was just using her for money which he knew she had, he had been cheating on her for almost a year now, with more than one girl and didn't want that baby she was carrying

Zayn carried the bowl into the living room and sat beside Adsila. "Here you go -one bowl of cereal, and one spoon. Don't give the spoon to Liam though." He laughed - Liam had an irrational fear of spoons, which was a constant source of amusement. He sat back, and watched her eat.

Niall followed Liam downstairs as they followed Louis, and he asked curiously, "What's up, Lou?" He asked Louis, who had just come home from looking for Adsila.

(play Louis for a bit?)

Adsila smiled and took the cereal off Zayn "Thanks" Adsila said with a smile and laughed "I forgot about Liam hated spoons" Adsila said with a smile and started to eat, and she noticed it was warm milk and smiled at Zayn "You remembered" Adsila asked him with a smile

Louis sighed when he got in and sat on the sofa "I'm just worried about Addie, there is something wrong and she won't tell me, she said i would freak if she did" Louis said looking at the text on his phone "But she is fine and with Zayn tonight" Louis said and bit his lip

Zayn smiled and nodded. "Of course I remembered - you think I would forget something like that?" He leaned back, and closed his eyes as he rested against the sofa arm.

Niall smiled, and softly said, "Zayn'll look after her - you know he will." It was common knowledge with the guys - except Louis - that Zayn fancied Addie, but none of them were about to tell Louis, in fear of getting their heads ripped off.

Adsila smiled at Zayn and finished eating what she was eating and got up putting the bowl in the sink and sat back down next to Zayn and yawned, her eyes closing and she leaned against Zayn's arm, falling asleep

Louis sighed and nodded "You're right he will look after her" Louise said calming down a bit and knew his sister was safe with Zayn, at least it was with Zayn than Zak

[we can skip now if you like, to when she finds out he has been cheating on her and she has got rid of the baby already]

(yeah ok)

A month later, and it was time for the guys to head back off on tour again. Zayn didn't want to leave Adsila, especially now that she had just had the abortion two weeks previously, but he didn't really have a choice. They were due to leave two days from now.

He walked up the front path and knocked on the door. He then called out with a grin, "Vas happenin'?"

Adsila found it hard to have the abortion but decided that was right and got it done, she told Zak but hadn't heard from him in 3 days and didn't see him, she knew something was happening with him and was also sad that she would be on her own again, Zayn had been really good to her and she loved that about him, Adsila heard the door and smiled getting off her bed and getting to the door before Louis and saw Zayn and smiled hugging him "Zayn" Adsila said with a smile

Zayn hugged her back and grinned. "Hey Addie -feeling ok?" He ruffled her hair, and then held out a red tulip. "For you." He smiled shyly, and handed her it. He had researched flower meanings and red tulips meant undying love. He hoped she wouldn't know the meaning of the flower though.

Louis lay in bed, and groaned. "Shut the door!" He yelled out.

Adsila smiled and nodded "Feeling a lot better than i did, only that Zak hasn't spoken to me or been answering my calls of anything" Adsila said and looked at the tulip and took it with a smile and kissed Zayn on the cheek "Thank you Zayn" Adsila said looking at the beautiful flower in her fingers and groaned at Louis "Shut it Louis" Adsila shouted and looked back at Zayn "Louis being lazy today" Adsila said and shut the front door behind her and walked to the kitchen and started to put the flower into some water "You looking forward to tour Zayn?" Adsila asked with a smile

Zayn followed her into the kitchen, and leaned against the fridge. "I'm glad you like it." He frowned. "I smell something fishy with Zak - you don't just ignore your girlfriend like that." He then muttered quietly, "I wouldn't if I was your boyfriend."

He then looked up at her, and shrugged. "I suppose, but I'm gonna miss you." His cheeks flushed as he accidentally said that.

Adsila smiled at Zayn "I really do" Adsil said with a smile and then thought Zayn said something about Zak and raised an eyebroe but shrugged it off and looked at him "I will miss you as well, you have been great to me Zayn and i couldn't ask for anyone better than you" Adsila said softly and went over to him and cheek his cheek again, even if she did want to kiss him on the lips and heard her phone go in her pocket and looked at the text from Zak, which was plan Adsila, meet me at my house we need to talk- Zak Adsila looked at the text and sighed a little "I'm going to see Zak, maybe i'll meet you later?" Adsila asked looking at Zayn with hope in her eyes

Zayn watched her look at her phone, and sighed. Adsila deserved so much better than someone like Zak. "Yeah, we can maybe go for a walk later? I'll be here probably all day rehearsing with the guys, so you know where I am." He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Meanwhile, Penny sat on Zak's kneein his bedroom. She was his other girlfriend, but she knew about Adsila. "Zak....." She said in a sing-song voice. "When are you going to get rid of that girl? Don't you love me?" She pouted.

Adsila smiled "I know where to find you, oh and Zayn good luck with getting Louis out of bed, i've been trying all morning and the rest are on there way" Adsila said and smiled at him, kissing his cheek and started toward the door, taking Louis hoddie on the way and slipping it on and going to Zak's house, where she knocked on the door

Zak looked at Penny and smiled "Yes babe" Zak said softly and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled "I love more than her, she will be here in a minute" Zak said and kissed penny on the lips and heard the door knock and smiled going down to answer it and saw Adsila, he pulled her into the room, "We are over Adsila, i never liked you, i used you for your money as your brother is in one direction and you are a worthless stupid girl who fell for it, i've been cheating on you this whole time and you are just boring to me now, we are done over, see you later" Zak said harshley "Oh and i told you to stay away from Zayn otheriwse i would do this" Zak said and punched her in the face, making her lip bleed

Adsila stood there in shock and tears streaming down her face

Penny smirked at Adsila, and kissed Zak deliberately on the lips. "Yeah, so just go away." She shoved Adsila out of the house, and closed the door in her face.

Zayn grinned, and watched Adsila leave. He then went upstairs, and attempted to haul Louis out of bed. Half an hour later, and Louis was still not getting out of bed. Zayn heard the door open and close, and assumed it was the guys. He headed down, and instead got the shock of his life, "Adsila? What happened?" He ran to her and took her in his arms. Her lip was swollen and bleeding, which horrified him.

Adsila nodded her head and put the hood up on Louis jumper and tried to hid her face as tears streamed down her face and she opened the door and slammed it shut and looked up at Zayn with her tears falling and she nodded her head "You lot was right about Zak, i should of listened, he's been cheating on me this whole time, using me for the money" Adsila said and broke down in Zayn's arms, not wanting to tell Zayn that Zak had punched her

Zayn sat on the bottom step with Adsila, and rocked her gently from side to side. "Addie, things will be ok.... how did your lip get like -" He broke off as he realised what had happened. He felt sick at the thought that Zak had hit her. "Oh my God...." He held her in his arms and wiped the tears away.

Adsila sat with Zayn and let him comfort her "Yeah everything will be okay" Adsila said sarcasticly and then was going to answer Zayn but then he realised what Zak had done, and looked at him "H-he hit me because he told me to stay away from you and i didn't" Adsila said and put a finger on her lip and whinced a little, feeling how swollen it was and looked at her finger what had blood on it

Zayn pulled a tissue out of his pocket, and dabbed gently at her lip, cleaning it. "He told you to stay away from me? Why?" He gazed down into Adsila's eyes and wiped her tears away.

Could Zak have been jealous of him? But he was only Adsila's friend, even if he wanted to be more.

Adsila winced again when he touched her lip cleaning it "Yeah he told me to stay away from me" Adsila said softly and looked Zayn in the eyes and went a little red "Because he knew that i had feelings towards you and as he wanted me for money i'm guessing he didn't want me to leave him for you" Adsila said admitting her feelings towards Zayn and looked away from his gaze

Zayn's eyes widened even more, and he blushed as well. He smiled though, and gently turned her face so they were eye to eye. "Adsila Tomlinson, I can love you more than this. Way more." He leaned in, and his lips met hers in a sweet kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.