Moonlit World - Savage Beginnings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michale CS

Ignorance of grammar is not an excuse.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evenings, Pacific Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
It's been several months since our American trip, and subsequent journey into the Never never.

Things have settled for a young couple with a match made in hell. One day someone comes into the London Shop.

He stands 6'5"and is built like a linebacker. He has a tan and incredible blue eyes.Dark long and curly hair. Handsome enough to even get your attention. He spends three or four thousand on a few coins. Then he left you a card. Oddly enough, it was from that bar, the one where you first met me.

On the back it has a name. He picked up a carrying case for a fishing pole outside.

SHORIUS with a phone number. And the following brief message. I'd like to talk to you and your friend. You come recommended by Egg.

[[ Invite Only for Moonlit World Clan Members. Contact @Gands if interested in joining. ]]

Shorius

" So Evelyn, what do you do when trouble finds you ?

" for example "

He rolled off his chair quick as a snake and flicked something, which turned midair into a spear, skewering a chair on the far side of the room.

" my gifts are physical mostly. How about yours?
Evelyn Fisher
@Michale CS @Ringmaster @Gands

Evelyn paused for a moment, opening and closing her fist as she thought about this, before she shrugged.

"Guess I improvise... But I can't always rely on these bad boys." She said, gesturing to her hands.

"It's my noggin' that really sells it." She added, pausing a little as she looked around the room.

Perhaps she was just looking for something to demosntrate this with, but alas, her eyes finally settled on the spear that had skewered the chair, which she quickly wrenched out... Twirling it a few times, before tossing it, which ended up embedding itself rather deeply in a spot on the wall, with some frightening accuracy.

"I take whatever I can get... And hey, with a little luck... It's enough to get me out of a jam."

She crossed her arms rather triumphiantly, as she stood, almost adjacent to the spear, of which she had just embedded into the wall... Looks like she was waitng to see if her answer sufficed.

Status
Not open for further replies.