3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
It's been several months since our American trip, and subsequent journey into the Never never.

Things have settled for a young couple with a match made in hell. One day someone comes into the London Shop.

He stands 6'5"and is built like a linebacker. He has a tan and incredible blue eyes.Dark long and curly hair. Handsome enough to even get your attention. He spends three or four thousand on a few coins. Then he left you a card. Oddly enough, it was from that bar, the one where you first met me.

On the back it has a name. He picked up a carrying case for a fishing pole outside.

SHORIUS with a phone number. And the following brief message. I'd like to talk to you and your friend. You come recommended by Egg.

[[ Invite Only for Moonlit World Clan Members. Contact @Gands if interested in joining. ]]

"Egg. Who the hell is Egg, Alex?" I ask, looking the card over. "And SHORIUS? It that some kind of acronym?" I shake my head. Seems a little sketchy but then, look who he gave the card to.

@Gands

Alexandra

" Hmmn, Egg shen, that little Chinese wizard guy, remember ? Hmmn... Shorius... name sounds old.

What did he look like ? "

Alexandra

" Hmmn, Egg shen, that little Chinese wizard guy, remember ? Hmmn... Shorius... name sounds old.

What did he look like ? "
"Oh... right. He looked like Fabio evolved into a better looking and buffer Fabio." I reply. "Six and half ish feet, blonde, blue eyed, muscular."

@Gands

Alex

" I'm guessing he's ancient, but it's just a guess. He did choose neutral ground to meet at, a point for him."
And he knows Egg Shen, at least he gave that impression. "

What did your instincts tell you Hon ?

" I'm guessing he's ancient, but it's just a guess. He did choose neutral ground to meet at, a point for him."
And he knows Egg Shen, at least he gave that impression. "

What did your instincts tell you Hon ?
"I have no idea... I'm intrigued to find out what he wants, and the old Chinese guy is on the right side of things so I doubt it's some evil mastermind luring him into his plot." I reply with a shrug.

@Gands

Alex

" Sounds like we are heading to that bar, dress appropriately !"

I head into the bedroom to change into something nice, .. that I can fight in, cause you never know!

I just throw on a pair of black leather pants, a cut-off white tank top, and a ruddy-colored leather jacket. Boots, of course, with lugs.

"I guess we're headed back where it all began. I wonder how Lucifer is doing?"

Alex

Alex joined you wearing a red leather skirt and boots and a sparkly top that you bought her. It was a short journey to this particular bar, you driving.

Upon arrival, you see the man you saw before, sitting alone at a table with a mixed drink.

Jason+Momoa+x86qBRDW6PUm.jpg

He smiles widely when he sees us, waving us over.

Alex ..

Wow..

Reactions: Michale CS
Alex

Alex joined you wearing a red leather skirt and boots and a sparkly top that you bought her. It was a short journey to this particular bar, you driving.

Upon arrival, you see the man you saw before, sitting alone at a table with a mixed drink.

Jason+Momoa+x86qBRDW6PUm.jpg

He smiles widely when he sees us, waving us over.

Alex ..

Wow..
I walk over as asked, but make it clear that I'm with Alex.

"So. Is this where we quit being mysterious?"
I ask as we approach him.

@Gands

Shorius

The well built young man stood up as the two of you approached and sat down only after the two of you do.

"Well, right to the point. Good, I'm not much of a diplomat anyway. I work for a company that would like to hire the two of you. We, the company feel the two of you would be great assets. We deal with investigations into the paranormal. Matter of fact, some of us, like myself are paranormal in origin. We would like you to come out to New York and look at the offices."

"What do you say?"

{{ between the two of you, you think he is on the level}}

• Useful
"Hire us, what, for one job or is this more of a long term relationship?" It seems a little too good to be true, but then, I'm half Denon, trust isn't exactly my strong suit.

@Gands

Shorius

"More of a long term thing I would think. We have used an Oracle. She basically said you were our first best chance at success !"

He gets more serious for a moment though.

"Our first case, we will have to hit the ground running as they say. We believe it is someone with blood like your own" ( Looking directly at Cynthia )

Alex

" I'll need to know more about you. You seem more like someone I should know, good or bad. "

Shorius

" I was the last classical age son of Oceanus and Tethys. In essence I am a Titan. But my family never participated in the wars. Father was glad enough to let Poseidon take over. I myself participated in a battle or two between the Gods themselves and was one of the winds for a while. But that's all over now.

@Michale CS

• Useful
Shorius

"More of a long term thing I would think. We have used an Oracle. She basically said you were our first best chance at success !"

He gets more serious for a moment though.

"Our first case, we will have to hit the ground running as they say. We believe it is someone with blood like your own" ( Looking directly at Cynthia )

Alex

" I'll need to know more about you. You seem more like someone I should know, good or bad. "

Shorius

" I was the last classical age son of Oceanus and Tethys. In essence I am a Titan. But my family never participated in the wars. Father was glad enough to let Poseidon take over. I myself participated in a battle or two between the Gods themselves and was one of the winds for a while. But that's all over now.

@Michale CS
"...the fuck you need us for then? If you're a Titan, like, the gods of the gods and you're one of them?" I replied, incredulous. "Although it would explain the body..."

@Gands

Shorius

"Well, you can check with your friend, but it's kinda like this since you feel you need to know my personal history. I was born after my Olympian cousins gained power. I am about as powerful as say, a daughter of Haides might be, give or take."

"I'll just go back to New York and let them know you weren't interested and were largely hostile."

"Have a nice evening Ladies. "

Alex

Simply glares at you.

Shorius

"Well, you can check with your friend, but it's kinda like this since you feel you need to know my personal history. I was born after my Olympian cousins gained power. I am about as powerful as say, a daughter of Haides might be, give or take."

"I'll just go back to New York and let them know you weren't interested and were largely hostile."

"Have a nice evening Ladies. "

Alex

Simply glares at you.
"...the Hell? I didn't say I wasn't interested. I was just wondering why you needed our help, being a Titan and all, and you explained it. But if that's a deal breaker, it's a deal breaker." I throw my hands up and walk off. I made one comment and he balks? I really have no idea what to do now.

@Gands

Shorius

"Hold on, the what the hell do you need us for doesn't mean you aren't interested ? Phew, that's a relief !

Look it's like this, our organization is re-staffing after many years kind of in mothballs. What we used to do, was rather like trouble shooting. The man who ran the organization was, well, something of a legend.

At this point, what I can offer is a free trip to New York, room and board for a week or so, while you look at the facilities check out the rest of our staff and maybe take a look at our offer.

Shorius

"Hold on, the what the hell do you need us for doesn't mean you aren't interested ? Phew, that's a relief !

Look it's like this, our organization is re-staffing after many years kind of in mothballs. What we used to do, was rather like trouble shooting. The man who ran the organization was, well, something of a legend.

At this point, what I can offer is a free trip to New York, room and board for a week or so, while you look at the facilities check out the rest of our staff and maybe take a look at our offer.
I pause and turn around. "You're... like one of those guys who takes things literally, aren't you? Oh boy... this is going to be a crazy ride for you. Cause I make fun of... nearly everything. Ask Alex." I gesture to her.

"And free is free. I seem to be... doing a lot of that lately." I shrug, still feeling really guilty for mainly living off of Alex's wealth. And what was with that glare? Didn't Alex know I was in shock - not flat out turning Fabio 2.0 down? I must be losing my edge or something...

@Gands

Trip to New York.

So it appears that Titans among other things have a harder time recognizing sarcasm than some other creatures. Even Alex was confused for a moment, both thought you were questioning why the Titan wasn't powerful enough to do the job himself. Alex realized you were being sarcastic after your first words after and she quickly spoke with Shorius, relaxing him about your motives and hers.

You both decided it had been way too long since Chinatown. In short, you were bored. So off to New York you went. It was of course a long flight, but first class. Shorius didn't talk to either of you much during the trip. Everything that was provided to you on the trip was first class. The Limo sent to the airport to pick you up, wasn't a Limo at all.

1930s-cars-TGJ.02.jpg

This car, painted in a magnificent Bronze was waiting, a man waited with the car.

220px-Charles_Bronson_Cannes.jpg

Good evening Ladies, my name is Giancarlo Forestale. Hello again Shorius. I am of course with the Savage Institute. We've reserved a suite at the Pierre luxury hotel for you.

• Useful
I'm blown away - again by the luxury. I of course go along with it all, but this seems awfully well-funded for a detective agency of any kind, even a paranormal one.

I just... shut up before I can stay something else stupid and let Alex take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.