Status
Not open for further replies.

"The cart was weighed down by the body, leaving a greater imprint the wheels' tracks," Jack replied, finding the answer obvious to his mind.​
Wanda slept rather long into the morning. When Wanda woke up, she couldn't help but notice everyone in her room was gone.

On her way around the campground, Wanda took time for a small walk, as the witch needed to clear her mind. So many different things were going on. Magic was broken, she felt like her mind was sleeping, her new "courtship" with Genji-- It was a lot. However, something caught her eye during the walk.

barn-owl-facts-for-kids11.jpg

An owl. Few other creatures had so many different and contradictory beliefs about them. Throughout history and across many culture, owls had been both feared and venerated, despised and admired, considered wise and foolish, and associated with medicine, the weather, birth, witchcraft and death. A slight tingle went down Wanda's spine. She knew this owl was an omen. This did leave Wanda to ponder something.

" An owl? In the morning?"

If this was an omen about someone about to die, she would have seen it last night. Wanda knew her history. By the Middle Ages in Europe, the owl had become the associate of witches and the inhabitants of dark, lonely and profane places. A feared specter. An owl's appearance at night, when people were helpless and blind, linked them with the unknown, its eerie call filled people with foreboding and apprehension: a death was imminent or some evil was at hand. However, this was the morning.

It was soon after, Wanda notice a crowd. Finding Genji, she lightly put her hand on his back, right before noticing the body.

"No..."

Wanda pulled away slowly. Is this what the owl was there for? Or was their other reasons?

Noticing the little boy freaking out with near Genji's master, Wanda would move towards him. Bending down to his level, she rest her hand on his shoulder

"Hey, you okay? This is all too much, isn't?"

Her words were soft, caring, motherly in nature.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi
Tomoko had silently been following the group investigating, hoping maybe she would be able to assist in the case. How, she wasn't to sure, but the fact that a pair of steel skewers and some bloody sheets came tumbling out of McGucket's bag unnerved her.

"A-are we going to ignore the fact McGucket has steel skewers and bloodied sheets in his bag?" She asked, hoping she didn't see what she just saw

@The Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Investigation Crew
elXSeBs.webp

"EEK!"

38 kilograms of sheer timidness leaped into the air and jumped onto Tomoko's tiny stature upon hearing that the supposed culprit was near them. Nono was apparently too frightened to spout any words of negativity like she usually would.

@Nater Taters @Verite @Kaykay @Crow @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Yun Lee @Yang Lee
"U-Uhh..."

2mKUSxE.png

Jude was at a loss for words. McGucket didn't seem to be the type capable of enough foresight to even hide evidence in the first place if he were to do something such as this. "Those definitely look like the skewers from the buffet. Byakuya had kept them last night and I believe he mentioned he was confiscating them."

McGucket didn't seem to notice or care that people were looking at him strangely now. People did that all the time around him. He made no comment whether or not he had owned the items to begin with.

The skewers would happen to seemingly be just the right size for the holes, long enough to pierce through and still have enough length to puncture someone deeply. The mattresses were not particularly thick ones.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @Investigation
Jack Frost
@Verite @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation

"..."

Jack Frost stayed silent, but the pieces seemed to fall together... No-one had taken those skewers at all... Byakuya himself had kept those things, so ironically enough, he had ended up helping in the process of the murder. Though he wasn't exactly the best candidate to play detective or what have you, he was trying his best to identify the culprit. His suspicions fell towards McGucket, but that seemed too easy for his liking, far too easy. Diana was another suspect, but it didn't seem like she would be one to just straight up stab someone she disagreed with, right?

"Maybe the killer planted the items in McGucket's bag after they were done?" He suggested, then he paused, seeming to be thinking again.

Since their theory was that Byakuya had been almost definitely stabbed by these skewers, underneath the bed... Then, it is very possible that he had been hiding the skewers underneath his bed in the first place, but he didn't bother saying this out loud. It in itself, was not a very helpfull piece of information. His thoughts jumped from place to place as he tried to narrow down the list of suspects from the evidence they were given so far... Those bloody sheets were obviously the original sheets Byakuya had slept upon, and those skewers were almost definitely the weapons the killers had decided to use, whether it was an act of improvisation or not was uncertain. Then, he snapped his fingers suddenly.

"Wait a minute! How many people in Cabins H and I are strong enough to move Byakuya? Even if it was to roll him onto the cart somehow? If it WAS McGucket, he's one buff old man." He said.

Though this wasn't a very solid theory, Jack Frost was preeetty confident he would have trouble getting someone like Byakuya to budge from their bed without making enough noise to wake the whole cabin, so whoever the killer was, must have had some considerably strength, or at least a keen knowledge of physics to complete the task of moving a victim like Byakuya.

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
OopihJr.jpg

Mike hadn't had enough time to respond to Zenyatta's question before Wanda approached. Throwing his hands down to his side, Mike looked at the Scarlet Witch with an exasperated look upon his face.

"Too much? Too much?! I-I don't even know how or why I ended up here with you guys! I was just..." Mike stopped himself mid-rant as he turned away from Wanda and leaned up against the cabin wall as he took deep breaths.

"I..I'm sorry for snapping. I shouldn't have done that. I'm..I'm Mike or Michael. I was just trying to play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with my friends when next thing I know I'm stuck here with you guys and running into weird creatures. So, to answer your question, yeah it's a bit much.." Mike murmured before glancing back at Zenyatta. "Neither of you have tried hurting me. But what about him, then?" Mike pointed at inside of the cabin where the body lay.

"Who's to say that whoever hurt him isn't going to hurt you guys or me? Or anybody else here? How do I know if you two aren't the ones who did that to him? I don't know anything and that is what's freaking me out right now!" Mike exclaimed as he pinched his brow. "I..I just want to get home."

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Josh M @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

"Yeah, I know. This stinks."

A slight, reassuring smile appeared as Wanda mvve over closer to the boy.

"It's fine, Mike. I get why you snapped. I was having lunch with a friend, next thing I know? I'm on a bus going to camp! I've seen a lot of weird things in my life and while this is not the weirdest, it's up there. My name is Wanda, I also go by the Scarlet Witch. "

Wanda leaned against the cabin's wall, still smiling at the boy.

3363831-avengers00218.jpg

"Where I am from, I'm a hero. I help people with my powers, or at least try to. I can use magic. However, it seems i'm powerless right now. So i'll be honest; I know you're scared. However, powers or none, I will protect you. Okay? I'll protect everyone. Helping people? It's what I do."

It was more complicated issue than Wanda made it out. She had a lot of mistakes in her life, but she assertive with the boy.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

Last edited:
Stiles looked over the scene of the crime and mused over Jack's theory. " It would seem that we would need someone of considerable strength, unless of course we have more than one killer, working with him to move the body. It also would be seem that we are missing someone. Has anyone seen Diana seen the other camper had been murdered?" He asked them.

@Verite @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @york @Investigation

Stiles looked over the scene of the crime and mused over Jack's theory. " It would seem that we would need someone of considerable strength, unless of course we have more than one killer, working with him to move the body. It also would be seem that we are missing someone. Has anyone seen Diana seen the other camper had been murdered?" He asked them.

@Verite @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @york @Investigation

"If I remember correctly, that Diana girl ran out of the cabin once others arrived to the scene after she screamed. Hasn't been back since." Yurick replied, arms crossed and giving McGucket a slightly disgusted look after witnessing him eat bread that had blood on it.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Yang Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

OopihJr.jpg

Mike hadn't had enough time to respond to Zenyatta's question before Wanda approached. Throwing his hands down to his side, Mike looked at the Scarlet Witch with an exasperated look upon his face.

"Too much? Too much?! I-I don't even know how or why I ended up here with you guys! I was just..." Mike stopped himself mid-rant as he turned away from Wanda and leaned up against the cabin wall as he took deep breaths.

"I..I'm sorry for snapping. I shouldn't have done that. I'm..I'm Mike or Michael. I was just trying to play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with my friends when next thing I know I'm stuck here with you guys and running into weird creatures. So, to answer your question, yeah it's a bit much.." Mike murmured before glancing back at Zenyatta. "Neither of you have tried hurting me. But what about him, then?" Mike pointed at inside of the cabin where the body lay.

"Who's to say that whoever hurt him isn't going to hurt you guys or me? Or anybody else here? How do I know if you two aren't the ones who did that to him? I don't know anything and that is what's freaking me out right now!" Mike exclaimed as he pinched his brow. "I..I just want to get home."

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Josh M @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi
Wanda slept rather long into the morning. When Wanda woke up, she couldn't help but notice everyone in her room was gone.

On her way around the campground, Wanda took time for a small walk, as the witch needed to clear her mind. So many different things were going on. Magic was broken, she felt like her mind was sleeping, her new "courtship" with Genji-- It was a lot. However, something caught her eye during the walk.

barn-owl-facts-for-kids11.jpg

An owl. Few other creatures had so many different and contradictory beliefs about them. Throughout history and across many culture, owls had been both feared and venerated, despised and admired, considered wise and foolish, and associated with medicine, the weather, birth, witchcraft and death. A slight tingle went down Wanda's spine. She knew this owl was an omen. This did leave Wanda to ponder something.

" An owl? In the morning?"

If this was an omen about someone about to die, she would have seen it last night. Wanda knew her history. By the Middle Ages in Europe, the owl had become the associate of witches and the inhabitants of dark, lonely and profane places. A feared specter. An owl's appearance at night, when people were helpless and blind, linked them with the unknown, its eerie call filled people with foreboding and apprehension: a death was imminent or some evil was at hand. However, this was the morning.

It was soon after, Wanda notice a crowd. Finding Genji, she lightly put her hand on his back, right before noticing the body.

"No..."

Wanda pulled away slowly. Is this what the owl was there for? Or was their other reasons?

Noticing the little boy freaking out with near Genji's master, Wanda would move towards him. Bending down to his level, she rest her hand on his shoulder

"Hey, you okay? This is all too much, isn't?"

Her words were soft, caring, motherly in nature.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

A slight, reassuring smile appeared as Wanda over closer to the boy.

"It's fine, Mike. I get why you snapped. I was having lunch with a friend, next thing I know? I'm on a bus going to camp! I've seen a lot of weird things in my life and while this is not the weirdest, it's up there. My name is Wanda, I also go by the Scarlet Witch. "

"Where I am from, I'm a hero. I help people with my powers, or at least try to. I can use magic. However, it seems i'm powerless right now. So i'll be honest; I know you're scared. However, powers or none, I will protect you. Okay? I'll protect everyone. Helping people? It's what I do."

It was more complicated issue than Wanda made it out. She had a lot of mistakes in her life, but she assertive with the boy.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi
Zenyatta glanced briefly at Wanda, watching her reassure the boy in a motherly nature, explaining her status as a hero...and, a protector of innocent souls.

Genji made a wise choice, indeed.

Zenyatta would look back to Mike, giving a nod to the boy and clasping his hands, standing next to Wanda now. "Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, young one," he spoke, his voice soothing and fluid with wisdom. Fear is an emotion, an instinct within the mind that can never be shut out. However, much like anger, it is a feeling that can be controlled through a disciplined mind. "The wolf only grows larger...as one focuses on their fear."

"....Dungeons and Dragons sounds exciting!" Zenyatta would abruptly change the conversation topic, to Mike it would seem odd, but to Wanda it would (hopefully) make sense.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

Death was a part of life. All creatures die, and few were fortunate enough to get a second chance like he did. This was on Genji's mind as he stayed vigilant near Byakuya's corpse. It was because of this thought that he felt less sad than concerned. Who would do this, and why? No telling. Not Shane, from the looks of it. In fact, it seemed Cabin I might be housing the culprit.

A slight, reassuring smile appeared as Wanda over closer to the boy.

The cyborg listened as she skillfully went about reassuring the boy with what seemed to be a genuine motherly tenderness, just as Zenyatta noted. Genji took note of this, and considered trying to help, but figured he'd only freak the boy out even more.

Even so, Zenyatta was needed. "Master... There is something I must discuss with you. Information about what I think is happening."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Atomyk @Chewy Rabbits @Anyone

"If I remember correctly, that Diana girl ran out of the cabin once others arrived to the scene after she screamed. Hasn't been back since." Yurick replied, arms crossed and giving McGucket a slightly disgusted look after witnessing him eat bread that had blood on it.
Stiles paused and looked at the girl and was silent. It was not a good sign that she had ran away and she was someone who had been in one of the two cabins where the murderer could be in. He looked at them. " We need to find her, she was in the cabin where the body was found and may know key information," he said, hating that he was suspecting her of murder.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Yang Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi Investigation

"H-Hey!" Tomoko said as Nono jumped onto her, catching the Ultimate Loser off guard, Tomoko lost her balance and went crashing to the ground. She had to take a few moments to gather her bearings, only to realize Nono was still on her, damn kid, didn't she know Tomoko liked her personal space, she was no use to the investigation on the ground.

"I-I-I-I would really like it if you got off me please." Tomoko said

7zj36mj.webp

"Wha- wha- wha- MORIKUBO IS SORRY!" Nono jitters in the voice of a raspy, whimpering young one as she gets her and Tomoko up from their fallen position. "Morikubo will go hide in her sanctuary now... there's little Morikubo can contribute now."

Nono was now headed towards the underneath of a table in the cabin in an effort to hide from the harsh reality of life...

@Nater Taters @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

"Wait a minute! How many people in Cabins H and I are strong enough to move Byakuya? Even if it was to roll him onto the cart somehow? If it WAS McGucket, he's one buff old man." He said.

Though this wasn't a very solid theory, Jack Frost was preeetty confident he would have trouble getting someone like Byakuya to budge from their bed without making enough noise to wake the whole cabin, so whoever the killer was, must have had some considerably strength, or at least a keen knowledge of physics to complete the task of moving a victim like Byakuya.

"It could be a few people, as opposed to one..." Nono utters from under the desk.​

Last edited:
Zenyatta glanced briefly at Wanda, watching her reassure the boy in a motherly nature, explaining her status as a hero...and, a protector of innocent souls.

Genji made a wise choice, indeed.

Zenyatta would look back to Mike, giving a nod to the boy and clasping his hands, standing next to Wanda now. "Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, young one," he spoke, his voice soothing and fluid with wisdom. Fear is an emotion, an instinct within the mind that can never be shut out. However, much like anger, it is a feeling that can be controlled through a disciplined mind. "The wolf only grows larger...as one focuses on their fear."

"....Dungeons and Dragons sounds exciting!" Zenyatta would abruptly change the conversation topic, to Mike it would seem odd, but to Wanda it would (hopefully) make sense.

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi

"Pfft. Nerd." Poison replied under her breath at the D&D mention. "Anyway what are we going to do about the old coot having those skewers? Not that I think the guy did it but...he seems to be a bit...special."

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

Jack Frost
@Verite @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Investigation

"..."

Jack Frost stayed silent, but the pieces seemed to fall together... No-one had taken those skewers at all... Byakuya himself had kept those things, so ironically enough, he had ended up helping in the process of the murder. Though he wasn't exactly the best candidate to play detective or what have you, he was trying his best to identify the culprit. His suspicions fell towards McGucket, but that seemed too easy for his liking, far too easy. Diana was another suspect, but it didn't seem like she would be one to just straight up stab someone she disagreed with, right?

"Maybe the killer planted the items in McGucket's bag after they were done?" He suggested, then he paused, seeming to be thinking again.

Since their theory was that Byakuya had been almost definitely stabbed by these skewers, underneath the bed... Then, it is very possible that he had been hiding the skewers underneath his bed in the first place, but he didn't bother saying this out loud. It in itself, was not a very helpfull piece of information. His thoughts jumped from place to place as he tried to narrow down the list of suspects from the evidence they were given so far... Those bloody sheets were obviously the original sheets Byakuya had slept upon, and those skewers were almost definitely the weapons the killers had decided to use, whether it was an act of improvisation or not was uncertain. Then, he snapped his fingers suddenly.

"Kid, you'd be surprised what someone can do with adrenaline pumping inside of you."

"Pfft. Nerd." Poison replied under her breath at the D&D mention. "Anyway what are we going to do about the old coot having those skewers? Not that I think the guy did it but...he seems to be a bit...special."

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

"Kid, you'd be surprised what someone can do with adrenaline pumping inside of you."
"Indeed. The old man is crazy enough that the weaponry may have stayed in his bag this entire time, and he wouldn't pay it any mind...The killer had to have known this beforehand though." Darv murmurs, frowning slightly beneath his helm "They knew not only of the skewers being kept here, but of the old man's mental state..."​

"I have a terrible feeling that the killers had to have been from this cabin. The girl and the Liven" Darv pauses for a moment, almost as if in debate, and then corrects himself "The coloured gentleman. I should not assume whether he is from Liven or Taenibir"

It struck Darv as too odd that there were two bloodied skewers. In order to use both, a person would have to be ambidextrous, or at least ambidextrously trained to use such a weapon. So that either meant their culprit was indeed able to wield in both hands, or that there were two culprits

"One skewer for each killer?" he asks, turning toward Poison for a moment "Or was the killer simply that good?"

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

"Indeed. The old man is crazy enough that the weaponry may have stayed in his bag this entire time, and he wouldn't pay it any mind...The killer had to have known this beforehand though." Darv murmurs, frowning slightly beneath his helm "They knew not only of the skewers being kept here, but of the old man's mental state..."​

"I have a terrible feeling that the killers had to have been from this cabin. The girl and the Liven" Darv pauses for a moment, almost as if in debate, and then corrects himself "The coloured gentleman. I should not assume whether he is from Liven or Taenibir"

It struck Darv as too odd that there were two skewers. In order to use both, a person would have to be ambidextrous, or at least ambidextrously trained to use such a weapon. So that either meant their culprit was indeed able to wield in both hands, or that there were two culprits

"One skewer for each killer?" he asks, turning toward Poison for a moment "Or was the killer simply that good?"

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

Poison would shrug. "Beats me! I mean it's just skewers. I could stab with both of those easily. Not like thrusting something forward is hard..." In fact she would do the motion with both of her arms. "Not rocket science."

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @DapperDogman

"One skewer for each killer?" he asks, turning toward Poison for a moment "Or was the killer simply that good?"​
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

"Wielding two skewers isn't hard though."

There went that.​

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
Poison would shrug. "Beats me! I mean it's just skewers. I could stab with both of those easily. Not like thrusting something forward is hard..." In fact she would do the motion with both of her arms. "Not rocket science."

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan@Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9 @DapperDogman
"You'd be surprised" Darv murmurs, knowing he was most skilled with a spear "But aside from that, what of my other p-"
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

"Wielding two skewers isn't hard though."

There went that.​
"Thank you, Miss Echo"

"As I was saying, what of my other point? The killer knew a lot about this cabin. It seems likely they shared the cabin with the fat man"

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

"You'd be surprised" Darv murmurs, knowing he was most skilled with a spear "But aside from that, what of my other p-"

"Thank you, Miss Echo"

"As I was saying, what of my other point? The killer knew a lot about this cabin. It seems likely they shared the cabin with the fat man"

@Verite @The Tactician @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

The tailed girl shook her head. "No...well I mean so much stuff had been going on and my lights went out the moment my head hit the pillow. So I'm really sorry but I didn't hear anything."

Nigel added some of his two cents. "In cabin H I thought I heard something during the night, but I didn't think much about it and went back to bed. Figured it was someone who was a light sleeper or something."

@Verite @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Yang Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Yang Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

Stiles paused and looked at the girl and was silent. It was not a good sign that she had ran away and she was someone who had been in one of the two cabins where the murderer could be in. He looked at them. " We need to find her, she was in the cabin where the body was found and may know key information," he said, hating that he was suspecting her of murder.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Yang Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi Investigation
1275964514751-dumpfm-ehonda-EHondaPortraitBLUE.PNG

"JUST LEAVE THAT TO ME!!!" Honda left to find Diana, searching all over camp for her. Considering that there was some sort of barrier, she couldn't have been far. However, he wasn't going to bring her back by force-upon finding her he needed to make sure she wasn't panicking.
@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Continued from here.

Jude agreed that Diana needed to be questioned, but he didn't have the faintest clue where she had gone. He watched Honda run out to get her, imagining she couldn't have gotten far. "I guess we're all going to have to go out and look for her," he began to say, but a noise emitting from outside the cabin interrupted him. It was the feedback of the announcement system, a sharp noise that continued for a few seconds, setting the moment for the strange, high-pitched voice that followed.

"Everyone, it's time to come to the Visitor Center for a biiiig announcement!"

Strangely, the force that kept everyone within the camp would compel the group to stop whatever they were doing and start walking toward the Visitor Center. No matter how hard one tried to resist, there would be no stopping their slow march to the most odd of sights. What awaited them was the mammoth exhibit from inside the Visitor Center's lobby... except now, the mammoth was sitting in the parking lot. Rising on top of the mammoth bones was some kind of small animal about the size of Usami. Upon getting a closer look, one would find that it was a bear that was colored white on one side and black on the other.

7C2nF1r.png

"Puhuhu... upupu...! Are you surprised? You're totally surprised! Imagine, a talking bear... Someone call the park ranger!"

The bear giggled. Despite his gleefulness, his voice carried a sense of maliciousness. He walked up the mammoth's spine so that he was standing at the crown of the skeletal structure and raised his arms into the air. "Sorry for keeping you waiting! A bear always arrives fashionably late, you know! Now that one of you has gone and killed another, I really think it's time we leave this worthless prologue behind. It's time for the main attraction!"

"C-Could it be...?"

rNE4YwI.png

Having arrived along with the others, Usami looked up at the stuffed bear and brought her hands up to her face in fear. "It can't be! This is... very bad! Very, very bad!"

"Oh, geez..." The bear waved a paw. "Hello, there! It's not bad, it's Monokuma! My name, that is. You see, I'm actually headmaster of this academy! You know, the one you're all supposed to be students of? Figure I would just, you know, step on in... make my dashing appearance and all. A camping trip is honestly lame enough as it is, but a camping trip about forging bonds...? That's super lame! Ultimate Lame, even!"

"M-Monokuma...! You're not supposed to be here! I don't understand!"

"Aw shaddup! You make me sick, you know! Do you like to be bored? Huh, do ya? I don't! Thankfully, someone decided to make another someone bleed, so we don't have to follow by this lame rabbit's rules anymore! Isn't that what everyone really wants? A game of misery and despair? Think about the demographics! No one's here to participate in some boring slice-of-life drama!"

"No!! You're wrong, Monokuma! Everyone, please stand back! I'll protect you from Monokuma at all costs!"

Usami took a few steps toward the mammoth, but Monokuma only laughed. Sharp claws appeared from his paws as he leaped from the skeleton to pounce on poor Usami. The two started brawling in a cloud of dust, with Monokuma seemingly at the advantage.

"Hi-yaaaah! Hi-yaaaah!"

"N-Noooo!!"

When the dust cleared, Monokuma was standing over Usami, the poor rabbit on her hands and knees. "I win!" declared Monokuma. "Not that there was any chance of any other conclusion! You lame, boring rabbit, you're far too plain. I'll spice things up a little! This is what happens when you defy me, so everyone take a good look!" Monokuma stepped forward and began to engage in another fight with Usami, except this time, Monokuma seemed to be doing something more than just beating on the rabbit. Once the second dust cloud had settled, Usami's appearance had changed.

8WKYTTo.png

"W-What...? What have you done to me? I'm hideous! I'm weird! Change me back!"

"Oh ho...! No way, little sister! Don't defy your big brother, Monomi!"

"M-Monomi? Big brother?!"

"Yeah! That's your new role! My little sister, Monomi! It's much more exciting than before." Usami -- now Monomi -- began to wail, but Monokuma only shook his head in sadness. "In time, you'll come to understand... if you try to defy me, I'll make sure to never forgive you!" The bear looked angry for a moment, but as he watched Monomi cry and cry, he began to soften. Giggles erupted from the bear as he turned to the group at large. "Don't make me do that to the rest of you now, you hear?!"

While the display was certainly strange, a few among the group were not intimidated by the bear. He was only so big, after all. It was Citizen Snow who first made a move on the little guy, followed by Ada Bartholdi. The pair tried to converge on Monokuma, but the bear was having none of it.

g2j0kGi.png

"Tsk, tsk... only one way you'll learn! Hiiii-yah!!" Monokuma punched the air, conjuring a giant ball of flame. He then spun around and punched again, this time forming a black lance that floated in the air. The ball of flame slammed into Citizen Snow, consuming him, while the lance slammed down on Ada, running right through her and embedding itself into the ground.

Both were dead in moments, and Monokuma only laughed.

"That's right, I have powers that none of you do! Isn't that sad? Puhuhu...! Don't blame me, blame fate! Really, who leaves themselves open like they did? Even a one-second opening on the battlefield can be fatal! Anyway~ The next guy or gal who decides to get frisky with the bear is gonna meet the same grisly end!" Spurned on by the deaths of two of her students, Monomi ceased her wailing and charged Monokuma. "Little sister, what a fool you are!"

Monokuma delivered a powerful punch, sending Monomi flying. "What a silly rabbit she is! You think she's learned her lesson?"

"Owwww!" Monomi laid at the edge of the parking lot, defeated. "That hurts a lot..."

Sighing, Monokuma wiped his hands together. "With that out of the way, I have a declaration to make. This school trip is about to get a whole lot more exciting with me at the helm! You've already experienced the sweet taste of death, so let me skip right ahead to the class trial!"

Jude had somehow managed to find his voice. "W-What...? Class trial? I don't think--"

Monokuma raised his hands into the air. "Yeah, you don't think at all! You guys were going to talk about who you thought the killer was anyway, right? Why not do it in a more... formal setting?"

The ground began to rumble as the center of the parking lot began to sink into the ground. The sinkhole was in the shape of a circle and soon something was rising from the hole. Inexplicably, what appeared to be a ring of podiums rose from the hole. It was a large circle, with enough podiums for every person present. Monokuma made a move for the mammoth, jumping up to sit on its head so that he was staring down at the ring.

EbCBGBc.png

"There you go, a set to make it seem as if you're in a courtroom! Everyone here is on trial now, after all! You see, whoever the killer is... it's them versus the rest of you. You'll present your argument for who you think the killer is and the outcome will be decided by popular vote! If the killer is caught... he or she will be punished. That's how it works, folks!"

"I don't understand... why do we need all this?"

"And what happens if we vote for the wrong person?" Nigel asked.

"Well..." Monokuma brought his paws to his mouth and giggled. "Who knows? But you have to admit, does this not get you into the mood? The mood to shout, yell, and scream at one another? Get visceral? You all better participate! Now... someone start us off by presenting our evidence!"

Even if they didn't want to stand around the circle of podiums, the group would find themselves compelled to stay within the parking lot. Was Monokuma the one behind it all?

Case #0: Byakuya Togami
The group awoke on a school bus traveling down a lonely road. At the helm of this bus was a rabbit named Usami, who told the group they were her students and that they were on a school trip made for the intention of forging friendships. Tensions arose, but the group survived until the bus arrived at the Elderwood National Park. Usami announced that this was where the group would be camping and that they had been assigned specific cabins. No one could get much info out of Usami, nor could they leave the park, for a mysterious force kept them from leaving the area.

Byakuya Togami took charge and appointed himself leader of the group, stating that he would be the one to lead them back to their regular lives. The group split up to search the camp, with Byakuya announcing that he would be waiting for their reports at the Great Old One, a giant tree. At the Visitor Center, the students found gifts for them, leather bags that contained one item important to them from home. At Lovers' Peak, Genji, Jack, Zinnia, Poison, and Wanda interrupted Diana and Neon having a private chat. Diana found the group boring, so talked at length about how any of them could die at any moment and how she did not trust Byakuya. Shane arrived soon later, calling out the group for being complacent, but receiving a kick in the balls by Poison as a result. In the forest, another group encountered Jude, who confessed that finding anything in the woods would be impossible. The group decided to spar instead, causing Usami to appear and beg them not to fight. This brought the ire of Tarlotte, who tried to beat up Usami, but the combined efforts of Citizen Snow and Jack Frost stopped her.

At the giant tree, Byakuya talked with Stiles, Zenyatta, and Kyoko, informing them that he believed something sinister was behind their situation. He discussed the need to be cautious and the need for the group to get along. He proposed a meeting at dinner for the entire group to discuss this, to which the others understood.

At dinner, Byakuya reiterated his earlier points about the need to work together, albeit under his leadership, to which Shane called bullshit and stormed out of the cafeteria. At the end of the meeting, Diana did similarly, telling Byakuya he wasn't fit to lead them and telling him that she hoped he would just disappear. That evening, when everyone had gone to bed, something sinister was brewing.

In the morning, a scream and a gunshot awoke everyone, bringing them to the cabin that Diana, Shane, Shoutun-Douji, and Nigel shared. There they found the body of Byakuya, and Kyoko declared that as Byakuya's second-in-command, she was the new leader of the group. After Shane explained he had shot the gun he had found out of reflex toward Diana's shouting and after Diana had stormed out of the cabin, an investigation led by Kyoko began. Jude, a doctor, examined Byakuya and determined he had died via stab wounds to his back, though the actual location of Byakuya's death came under question as the members of the adjacent cabin, McGucket, Mike Dawson, and Neon, fell under suspicion.

When the group was done gathering clues, they were called to the Visitor Center by a mysterious voice, who turned out to be a talking stuffed bear called Monokuma. He explained that he was their headmaster and that he would be taking over the school trip from now on. After beating up Usami and changing her appearance to match his, Monokuma dubbed the rabbit, Monomi. Monokuma was then attacked by Citizen Snow and Ada Bartholdi, but the bear ended up killing them both as an example to the others.

When all was said and done, Monokuma started the class trial, where the students would present their evidence and vote on who they thought the killer was...

The Evidence
h2n1xZQ.png

Those suspected in the killing of the Ultimate Affluent Progeny...

Diana
- Slept in Cabin H, where the body was found
- Did not like the victim
- Is presumed to be the first one to find the body

Shane Walsh
- Is in possession of a gun

Nigel Higgins
- Slept in Cabin H, where the body was found.

Shouten-Douji

Old Man McGucket
- Slept in Cabin I, where the Byakuya was suspected to have actually died
- Had the murder weapons and bloody sheets among his belongings

Neon Katt

Mike Dawson

Mike Wheeler
- Found mysteriously hiding out in Catbug's cabin. It's unknown where he's been for the past day

Byakuya was found in Cabin H, killed via stab wounds to his back. The murder approximately happened thirty minutes to an hour before it was found. There were no signs of a struggle on the body, though Byakuya had a scrape on his face he did not have the night before.

Spots of blood were found in between Cabin H and I. A discarded flatbed cart was found hidden in the nearby foliage. Track marks in the dirt suggest it was moved between the two cabins. Due to the positions of the cabins and Usami being on patrol, the killer had to have been either from Cabin I or H.

In Cabin I, Byakuya's possessions had been taken and his bed sheets had been changed. His mattress was stained with blood and had holes in it that went all the way through. Despite this, there was no blood on the floor below.

Continued here.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Spartan Potato @Archwar

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Jude agreed that Diana needed to be questioned, but he didn't have the faintest clue where she had gone. He watched Honda run out to get her, imagining she couldn't have gotten far. "I guess we're all going to have to go out and look for her," he began to say, but a noise emitting from outside the cabin interrupted him. It was the feedback of the announcement system, a sharp noise that continued for a few seconds, setting the moment for the strange, high-pitched voice that followed.

Strangely, the force that kept everyone within the camp would compel the group to stop whatever they were doing and start walking toward the Visitor Center. No matter how hard one tried to resist, there would be no stopping their slow march to the most odd of sights. What awaited them was the mammoth exhibit from inside the Visitor Center's lobby... except now, the mammoth was sitting in the parking lot. Rising on top of the mammoth bones was some kind of small animal about the size of Usami. Upon getting a closer look, one would find that it was a bear that was colored white on one side and black on the other.

7C2nF1r.png

"Puhuhu... upupu...! Are you surprised? You're totally surprised! Imagine, a talking bear... Someone call the park ranger!"

The bear giggled. Despite his gleefulness, his voice carried a sense of maliciousness. He walked up the mammoth's spine so that he was standing at the crown of the skeletal structure and raised his arms into the air. "Sorry for keeping you waiting! A bear always arrives fashionably late, you know! Now that one of you has gone and killed another, I really think it's time we leave this worthless prologue behind. It's time for the main attraction!"

"C-Could it be...?"

rNE4YwI.png

Having arrived along with the others, Usami looked up at the stuffed bear and brought her hands up to her face in fear. "It can't be! This is... very bad! Very, very bad!"

"Oh, geez..." The bear waved a paw. "Hello, there! It's not bad, it's Monokuma! My name, that is. You see, I'm actually headmaster of this academy! You know, the one you're all supposed to be students of? Figure I would just, you know, step on in... make my dashing appearance and all. A camping trip is honestly lame enough as it is, but a camping trip about forging bonds...? That's super lame! Ultimate Lame, even!"

"Aw shaddup! You make me sick, you know! Do you like to be bored? Huh, do ya? I don't! Thankfully, someone decided to make another someone bleed, so we don't have to follow by this lame rabbit's rules anymore! Isn't that what everyone really wants? A game of misery and despair? Think about the demographics! No one's here to participate in some boring slice-of-life drama!"

"No!! You're wrong, Monokuma! Everyone, please stand back! I'll protect you from Monokuma at all costs!"

Usami took a few steps toward the mammoth, but Monokuma only laughed. Sharp claws appeared from his paws as he leaped from the skeleton to pounce on poor Usami. The two started brawling in a cloud of dust, with Monokuma seemingly at the advantage.

"Hi-yaaaah! Hi-yaaaah!"

"N-Noooo!!"

When the dust cleared, Monokuma was standing over Usami, the poor rabbit on her hands and knees. "I win!" declared Monokuma. "Not that there was any chance of any other conclusion! You lame, boring rabbit, you're far too plain. I'll spice things up a little! This is what happens when you defy me, so everyone take a good look!" Monokuma stepped forward and began to engage in another fight with Usami, except this time, Monokuma seemed to be doing something more than just beating on the rabbit. Once the second dust cloud had settled, Usami's appearance had changed.

8WKYTTo.png

"Yeah! That's your new role! My little sister, Monomi! It's much more exciting than before." Usami -- now Monomi -- began to wail, but Monokuma only shook his head in sadness. "In time, you'll come to understand... if you try to defy me, I'll make sure to never forgive you!" The bear looked angry for a moment, but as he watched Monomi cry and cry, he began to soften. Giggles erupted from the bear as he turned to the group at large. "Don't make me do that to the rest of you now, you hear?!"

While the display was certainly strange, a few among the group were not intimidated by the bear. He was only so big, after all. It was Citizen Snow who first made a move on the little guy, followed by Ada Bartholdi. The pair tried to converge on Monokuma, but the bear was having none of it.

g2j0kGi.png

"Tsk, tsk... only one way you'll learn! Hiiii-yah!!" Monokuma punched the air, conjuring a giant ball of flame. He then spun around and punched again, this time forming a black lance that floated in the air. The ball of flame slammed into Citizen Snow, consuming him, while the lance slammed down on Ada, running right through her and embedding itself into the ground.

"That's right, I have powers that none of you do! Isn't that sad? Puhuhu...! Don't blame me, blame fate! Really, who leaves themselves open like they did? Even a one-second opening on the battlefield can be fatal! Anyway~ The next guy or gal who decides to get frisky with the bear is gonna meet the same grisly end!" Spurned on by the deaths of two of her students, Monomi ceased her wailing and charged Monokuma.

"Little sister, what a fool you are!"

tumblr_inline_myk0w08T6x1srfcfy.gif

Monokuma delivered a powerful punch, sending Monomi flying. "What a silly rabbit she is! You think she's learned her lesson?"

"Owwww!" Monomi laid at the edge of the parking lot, defeated. "That hurts a lot..."

Sighing, Monokuma wiped his hands together. "With that out of the way, I have a declaration to make. This school trip is about to get a whole lot more exciting with me at the helm! You've already experienced the sweet taste of death, so let me skip right ahead to the class trial!"

Jude had somehow managed to find his voice. "W-What...? Class trial? I don't think--"

Monokuma raised his hands into the air. "Yeah, you don't think at all! You guys were going to talk about who you thought the killer was anyway, right? Why not do it in a more... formal setting?"

The ground began to rumble as the center of the parking lot began to sink into the ground. The sinkhole was in the shape of a circle and soon something was rising from the hole. Inexplicably, what appeared to be a ring of podiums rose from the hole. It was a large circle, with enough podiums for every person present. Monokuma made a move for the mammoth, jumping up to sit on its head so that he was staring down at the ring.

EbCBGBc.png

"There you go, a set to make it seem as if you're in a courtroom! Everyone here is on trial now, after all! You see, whoever the killer is... it's them versus the rest of you. You'll present your argument for who you think the killer is and the outcome will be decided by popular vote! If the killer is caught... he or she will be punished. That's how it works, folks!"

"Well..." Monokuma brought his paws to his mouth and giggled. "Who knows? But you have to admit, does this not get you into the mood? The mood to shout, yell, and scream at one another? Get visceral? You all better participate! Now... someone start us off by presenting our evidence!"

Even if they didn't want to stand around the circle of podiums, the group would find themselves compelled to stay within the parking lot. Was Monokuma the one behind it all?

The group awoke on a school bus traveling down a lonely road. At the helm of this bus was a rabbit named Usami, who told the group they were her students and that they were on a school trip made for the intention of forging friendships. Tensions arose, but the group survived until the bus arrived at the Elderwood National Park. Usami announced that this was where the group would be camping and that they had been assigned specific cabins. No one could get much info out of Usami, nor could they leave the park, for a mysterious force kept them from leaving the area.

Byakuya Togami took charge and appointed himself leader of the group, stating that he would be the one to lead them back to their regular lives. The group split up to search the camp, with Byakuya announcing that he would be waiting for their reports at the Great Old One, a giant tree. At the Visitor Center, the students found gifts for them, leather bags that contained one item important to them from home. At Lovers' Peak, Genji, Jack, Zinnia, Poison, and Wanda interrupted Diana and Neon having a private chat. Diana found the group boring, so talked at length about how any of them could die at any moment and how she did not trust Byakuya. Shane arrived soon later, calling out the group for being complacent, but receiving a kick in the balls by Poison as a result. In the forest, another group encountered Jude, who confessed that finding anything in the woods would be impossible. The group decided to spar instead, causing Usami to appear and beg them not to fight. This brought the ire of Tarlotte, who tried to beat up Usami, but the combined efforts of Citizen Snow and Jack Frost stopped her.

At the giant tree, Byakuya talked with Stiles, Zenyatta, and Kyoko, informing them that he believed something sinister was behind their situation. He discussed the need to be cautious and the need for the group to get along. He proposed a meeting at dinner for the entire group to discuss this, to which the others understood.

At dinner, Byakuya reiterated his earlier points about the need to work together, albeit under his leadership, to which Shane called bullshit and stormed out of the cafeteria. At the end of the meeting, Diana did similarly, telling Byakuya he wasn't fit to lead them and telling him that she hoped he would just disappear. That evening, when everyone had gone to bed, something sinister was brewing.

In the morning, a scream and a gunshot awoke everyone, bringing them to the cabin that Diana, Shane, Shoutun-Douji, and Nigel shared. There they found the body of Byakuya, and Kyoko declared that as Byakuya's second-in-command, she was the new leader of the group. After Shane explained he had shot the gun he had found out of reflex toward Diana's shouting and after Diana had stormed out of the cabin, an investigation led by Kyoko began. Jude, a doctor, examined Byakuya and determined he had died via stab wounds to his back, though the actual location of Byakuya's death came under question as the members of the adjacent cabin, McGucket, Mike Dawson, and Neon, fell under suspicion.

When the group was done gathering clues, they were called to the Visitor Center by a mysterious voice, who turned out to be a talking stuffed bear called Monokuma. He explained that he was their headmaster and that he would be taking over the school trip from now on. After beating up Usami and changing her appearance to match his, Monokuma dubbed the rabbit, Monomi. Monokuma was then attacked by Citizen Snow and Ada Bartholdi, but the bear ended up killing them both as an example to the others.

When all was said and done, Monokuma started the class trial, where the students would present their evidence and vote on who they thought the killer was...

The Evidence
h2n1xZQ.png

Diana

Shane Walsh

Nigel Higgins

Shouten-Douji

Old Man McGucket

Neon Katt

Mike Dawson

Mike Wheeler
- Found mysteriously hiding out in Catbug's cabin. It's unknown where he's been for the past day

Byakuya was found in Cabin H, killed via stab wounds to his back. The murder approximately happened thirty minutes to an hour before it was found. There were no signs of a struggle on the body, though Byakuya had a scrape on his face he did not have the night before.

Spots of blood were found in between Cabin H and I. A discarded flatbed cart was found hidden in the nearby foliage. Track marks in the dirt suggest it was moved between the two cabins. Due to the positions of the cabins and Usami being on patrol, the killer had to have been either from Cabin I or H.

In Cabin I, Byakuya's possessions had been taken and his bed sheets had been changed. His mattress was stained with blood and had holes in it that went all the way through. Despite this, there was no blood on the floor below.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Spartan Potato @Archwar
The game had so suddenly metamorphosed with the arrival of the new creature, a bear by the name of Monokuma (the apt naming was not lost on Jack even as the bear struck down two of their numbers). With two more of their band having had their lives cut short as if such a thing was irrelevant to the bear, Jack knew it would be wise not to anger it. Add on to it the fact that he could seemingly overpower Usami with ease, and it seemed they had no choice but to follow the bear's directions.

In keeping with that, he focused upon the case at hand. The samurai reviewed the evidence silently in his mind, trying to make sense of it. The first suspect that he believed they could easily remove from the list was the newest arrival, based on one simply fact.

"I move that we remove the child, Mike Wheeler, from the list of suspects. He was not a member of either cabin to my knowledge, and if so, that means he violates one of our key pieces of evidence, that the murderer had to be of Cabin H or I."

After so many years of wandering, he couldn't help but wonder if he had grown as some would say rusty in the art of debate. While he had never been a speaking figure in his father's court, he had visited many others after Aku's return and during his training, learning the ways of both the warrior and the ruler. However, whether the lessons of the latter would hold true was to be seen as he made his case to the court.

• Useful
Continued from here.

7C2nF1r.png

"C-Could it be...?"

rNE4YwI.png

"Hi-yaaaah! Hi-yaaaah!"

"N-Noooo!!"

8WKYTTo.png

g2j0kGi.png

"That's right, I have powers that none of you do! Isn't that sad? Puhuhu...! Don't blame me, blame fate! Really, who leaves themselves open like they did? Even a one-second opening on the battlefield can be fatal! Anyway~ The next guy or gal who decides to get frisky with the bear is gonna meet the same grisly end!" Spurned on by the deaths of two of her students, Monomi ceased her wailing and charged Monokuma.

"Little sister, what a fool you are!"

tumblr_inline_myk0w08T6x1srfcfy.gif

EbCBGBc.png

The Evidence
h2n1xZQ.png

Diana

Shane Walsh

Nigel Higgins

Shouten-Douji

Old Man McGucket

Neon Katt

Mike Dawson

Mike Wheeler

"So let me get this straight." Poison started. "This bear walks in and thinks it's the boss." Poison replies pointing her riding crop at Monokuma before looking at the rest of the room. "And now we're in a courtroom to figure out who killed big boy? Ugh...spare me."

"I got nothing to hide." Nigel replied stepping forward. "So if you have question's just throw them at me. Don't pull your punches."

"I suppose I can be part of this as well." Shuten-Douji remarked. "But I have no good tales to tell about this."

Neon Katt spoke up as well. "Well yeah! Ask me anything and I'll answer as best I can!"

@Everyone

37CcXac.png

Monokuma raised a hand and waved it in the air. "Hey now! Are you sure? Are you suuure he wasn't lurking around? You're quick to dismiss what is standing in front of you pretty quickly, huh?" Monokuma swung back and forth for a bit, humming. "Ohhhh Monomiiii! Do you know where this kid came from?"

"A-Ahh..." Monomi weakly stood to her feet, giving the kid, Mike Wheeler, a look over. "He... He is a student."

sxfCz3z.png

"But, Usami--"

"Monomi!" yelled Monokuma, brandishing a claw.

"Err, right... Monomi. He wasn't on the bus with us? Can you explain that detail?" Jude moved away from his podium, deciding he'd rather stand beside Monomi while he talked to her. "And-- are you okay?"

Tears ran down Monomi's bright cheeks, but she shook her head. "Don't worry about me! I just..." She looked to Mike, frowning. "There must have been some kind of mix-up! That's why he was already at the camp, I think..."

"That means..." Jude thought thought this over, cupping his chin in the process. "He didn't have an assigned cabin and he wasn't found until this morning. We can't be sure where he was last night... Mike, is that your name? Mike, can you explain what you were doing?"

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ClassTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.