MLP FIM: For ponies and all their friends.[IC]

Nox's eyes widened at her words. She was so nice. He gave her a soft smile, his ears flicking towards. "Thanks Luna," he said. He gave a bit of a giggle. So, he already had a friend. "I'd love for you to be my friend!" Now he was excited. Not even an hour in Ponyville and he was already making friends. He got up, more confident and excited to meet people now. He went over to her and gave her a hug. "I'm Nox. I just moved here, my uncle is Full Steam. I'm staying with him," he said, smiling at the other pony. It was the first real smile he'd given in weeks, after the fire he thought he'd never smile again. But she was nice, and he liked her. "How does it work, you know, telling fortunes?"

@EternalMusic

Starry Skies noticed that Twilight's home was on fire because of the stallion. Using her magic, she put the book in her satchel and closed it. Casting him a cold glare, she conjured a spell and a small water tornado appeared, engulfing the flames. Onces the flames were gone she turned to the Mare, angry. She could feel the weight of the book which still sat in her satchel and made sure that weight stayed there. Meeting his gaze with her own cold one, she narrowed her eyes. "Watch what your doing. To burn down a place which belongs to a Princesses is an immediate jail sentence." She warned him. Then, using her magic, Starry Skies teleported herself back to her bedroom inside her home. Using her magic she placed the book on her bed and took of the satchel then laid down on her bed and began reading the book. She'd tell Princess Twilight about why she took the book without permission and knew that she'd be forgiven.

Last edited by a moderator:
River Flow
River Flow shook her mane a bit, yawning as she looked outside. Another humid day, more time without water. Her ears folded a bit as she trotted to the kitchen to have a glass of juice. Today she was not going to model for Rarity, she needed to look over the Bucephalus River and check on it. All the rivers and lakes had been hit by the drought, and she was especially worried about this river, which is why she traveled in the direction of Ponyville. She grabbed her bag with her mouth, tossing it up and over her shoulder so it'd land on her back. For whatever reason, she never liked to use magic other than to deal with water- besides that, she liked doing things the other way. Some would call it the hard way, but it just meant she needed to have more skills.

After putting away her glass she headed out, smiling a bit in the warm sunshine. It was hot, but it was nice to feel the heat. She trotted along until she noticed something. Fire..? Her eyes widened as she looked to the Library, and quickly galloped in that direction. The drought made it so much easier to have things catch on fire, so recently she'd been busy trying to put them out when she was near them. She skidded to a stop as she saw a water tornado go over everything and put out the fire. Well, at least it didn't look like it had caused much damage. She tilted her head a bit, and padded over closer to the tree as she noticed a colt who looked rather annoyed. Hm, had he started the fire...? She wasn't sure. She had only been in town a week or so, but she was sure she had noticed the pony before. She gave him once more a glance over before nodding- that's right, the colt with the fire magic. It seemed to her that his control over his magic might have been a bit... Well, not there.

With a bright, cheery smile she waved a hoof at the colt. "Hello! I'm River Flow, who are you?"
@latos​

Blinking and slightly taken back by the sudden overwhelming excitement from the male Luna giggled and hugged him back - well what ponies could call hugs - and she giggled some more.
"Ah Full Steam~ Luna can see the resemblance between Nox and the great Full Steam. It must be nice to be able to see Nox's family at anytime he wants."
The hint of sadness flashed across her face but she quickly composed herself and then made her way out of her shop and flipped the OPEN sign to CLOSED. Motioning him to follow her she giggled at his question.
"Well to say that fortune telling is an easy task would mean that Luna would be lying. and to lie... That is not good at all."
Giggling she continued to walk casually through the streets.
"But... To fortune tell, it means to know what to share with the customer. Although fortune tellers must appeal to the customers, to tell the whole truth would not be right on Luna's part. the future should be left to chance. One should not tamper with the strings of fate and destiny so casually does Nox understand what Luna is saying?"

@DamienKryn

Nephthys Nightshade:

Nightshade flew above the towering trees of the Everfree Forest. Every now and then, she would dive through an opening in the forest canopy and swerve nimbly around tree trunks and branches before launching back out into the sunlight above. Daytime took some getting used to, especially the Sun's bright light, but gradually it began to...dawn on her...that the Day had its own sort of beauty. Bright colors, singing birds, a bright blue starless sky decorated with pure white spiraled clouds.

Eventually, she became so lost in the joy of flight that she was caught by surprise when the trees suddenly stopped. She backpedaled in the air, slowing to hover in place. Before her were two settlements: one, an empyrean cloud city of the Pegasi; the other, a colorful little town on the ground. Both resembled descriptions she'd been given before leaving Evernight, so she was fairly sure she knew where she was.

For a moment, she considered going straight at the tougher challenge, but thought better of it. Perhaps I should wait, until I know Pegasi will not give me my own skull to carve?

She flapped her wings a couple times to regain forward motion, then glided softly to a landing on the outskirts of the town. Curiously, the Day Ponies were every bit as bright and colorful as their dwellings. It was almost an assault on her sensitive eyes, but only almost. The buildings were all artfully crafted in a wide range of styles; the Day Ponies themselves exhibited a similar diversity, of colors, mane and tail styles, even shapes. That was the strangest part: seeing ponies without wings, some with spiral horns pointing out from their foreheads. And those that did have wings, had wings with feathers.

Nightshade hesitated. Of all the ponies around, she was the one who did not belong. Might they even want to drive her away as an intruder? No. We have had peace with Day Ponies since the Return of Luna. Their diversity has always been their strength. Perhaps if we...if I...befriend them, it will be strength for us as well. With that, Nightshade redoubled her determination, and started to walk, slowly, cautiously, and, she hoped, non-threateningly, into the town.

Last edited:
With the clouds covering the sun, no light reached the young mare in her cottage outside of Ponyville, so she had overslept. Waking with a stretch and a loud yawn, the bay mare rolled out of bed, rubbing her eyes with her brown hoof. Yawning again, she slowly trotted over to her mirror and picked up a spray bottle filled with water. It was a small one, so it stayed within water guidelines, but she needed it to tame her frizzy, curly red/brown striped mane. Styling it with a comb and the spray bottle, she managed to get her bangs straight and parted to the right, and the rest to fall gently over her shoulders, though it was still very poofy. With a third yawn, she slowly made her way to her kitchen, preparing a plate of oat pancakes. She was taking her sweet time, as she usually did in the mornings. She was more of a night owl than anything, and she could find herself usually sleeping the day away, but when she's awake for long enough, she can't fall back to sleep easily. Once breakfast was finished, she seemed more awake, shaking herself roughly, similar to a dog. She threw on her favorite scarf, and though the temperature was mild, she put on one of her many hats, this one being all black and short-brimmed. The mare then slipped on her precious bracelet onto her foremost left hoof, which had a four leaf clover charm to represent her boyfriend in Manehattan, Game Token, nicknamed Lucky due to his luck in video games and luck in making friends. She had known him since they were in school, where he discovered his talent was designing video games. It took the mare quite some time to figure out what made her special, as what made her special wasn't even something she was particularly good at, it was just something she liked doing and couldn't live without. Looking at the pair of blue headphones with a star and green quill on her flank made her smile, because what she found to have shaped her life greatly was what made her special. Trotting outside, she took a deep breath and looked around happily. "Alright Auria, today's going to be a great day," she told herself as she pranced into town. That happiness quickly turned to fear when she saw the fire at the library, and just as many ponies did, she headed over to the scene to see if anypony was hurt. She may love watching flames dance, but that's only when the fire is controlled, and this one apparently was not. However, she could not have been sure because when she arrived the library was drenched, not in flames. Breathing a sigh of relief, she headed inside to help dry out the books, noting a mare and a stallion talking, or at least she thought the were. Being on the other side of the room, she couldn't hear them, and the angle they were at made it impossible to see their mouths move. Were they in the fire...? Did they put it out....? Wonder what happened here....

Starry Skies noticed that Twilight's home was on fire because of the stallion. Using her magic, she put the book in her satchel and closed it. Casting him a cold glare, she conjured a spell and a small water tornado appeared, engulfing the flames. Onces the flames were gone she turned to the Mare, angry. She could feel the weight of the book which still sat in her satchel and made sure that weight stayed there. Meeting his gaze with her own cold one, she narrowed her eyes. "Watch what your doing. To burn down a place which belongs to a Princesses is an immediate jail sentence." She warned him. Then, using her magic, Starry Skies teleported herself back to her bedroom inside her home. Using her magic she placed the book on her bed and took of the satchel then laid down on her bed and began reading the book. She'd tell Princess Twilight about why she took the book without permission and knew that she'd be forgiven.
River Flow
River Flow shook her mane a bit, yawning as she looked outside. Another humid day, more time without water. Her ears folded a bit as she trotted to the kitchen to have a glass of juice. Today she was not going to model for Rarity, she needed to look over the Bucephalus River and check on it. All the rivers and lakes had been hit by the drought, and she was especially worried about this river, which is why she traveled in the direction of Ponyville. She grabbed her bag with her mouth, tossing it up and over her shoulder so it'd land on her back. For whatever reason, she never liked to use magic other than to deal with water- besides that, she liked doing things the other way. Some would call it the hard way, but it just meant she needed to have more skills.

After putting away her glass she headed out, smiling a bit in the warm sunshine. It was hot, but it was nice to feel the heat. She trotted along until she noticed something. Fire..? Her eyes widened as she looked to the Library, and quickly galloped in that direction. The drought made it so much easier to have things catch on fire, so recently she'd been busy trying to put them out when she was near them. She skidded to a stop as she saw a water tornado go over everything and put out the fire. Well, at least it didn't look like it had caused much damage. She tilted her head a bit, and padded over closer to the tree as she noticed a colt who looked rather annoyed. Hm, had he started the fire...? She wasn't sure. She had only been in town a week or so, but she was sure she had noticed the pony before. She gave him once more a glance over before nodding- that's right, the colt with the fire magic. It seemed to her that his control over his magic might have been a bit... Well, not there.

With a bright, cheery smile she waved a hoof at the colt. "Hello! I'm River Flow, who are you?"

"Bane"
Of course it didn't come as a big surprise that someone was going to combat fire with water, however a watertornado wettening everything down was maybe a bit over the top of the issue. Now Bane stood there soaked, and of coruse the water was everywhere perhaps doing even more damage than the flames themselves who had by now only left a burned circle on both the ground and the roof. As the wicked Mare had now attacked him directly he had no reason to hold it back any longer "Hah... You've chosen Your enemy. And by that you've sentanced your soul to the fiery oblivion.... Run all you like, you cannot hide nor escape" he said as the Mare teleported off. He was just about to drift off again when another pony waved to him and even smiled. He stumbled back a bit and looked away, perhaps he was only shy but for a moment he would look injured. "...Ben..." he replied shortly before shaking his head trotting back on three legs with one slightly crossing his chest "Bane... I'm Bane now... " he replied shortly before escaping out the door. Only faintly looking to another Mare on the other side before grunting and running out, he didn't stop until he reached the outskirt of town upon which point he skiddd to an halt before he bumped flank first straight into a Demon... or at least what looked like a demon at first glance.

Standing right in front of her his eyes and his glance was not one of fear, or perhaps if it was it was a mixture of confusion in there. "Sis... " he said and then shook his head "No...that's not right" he said sighing shaking his head twice before wandering around the Bat pony. "You, you are not a Demon... nor are you my sister... because my sister is dead... no, you are a neither... excuse me" he said simply and trotted away towards his home.

[It seems like there's quite a few people who don't have someone to RP with. If any of you are interested I have All Star, Spectra, Vanilla Swirl, and Starry Skies open]

Vince was definitely flirting with her. Starry felt her blush intensify as he looked into her eyes. She quickly averted her eyes, clearing her throat as he seemed to almost intimidate her. The young mare shifted before responding. "I suppose I wouldn't mind having company for a little while, but I do have somepony to meet so only for a little while." The whole situation felt awkward and weird for the young mare. Vince seemed way too interested in her for it to be normal. Taking a deep breath to help calm herself down somewhat, Starry continued the conversation. "You want to know more about me? What would you like to know?" She tilted her head, curious and very much nervous. After her meeting she needed to just go to a nearby park and relax.

@Iatos

Vincent Gainbits

He kept watching the mare, he could see her shift with emotions yet kept a calm smile and a intrigued gaze towards her. He wondered to himself if she ever had been picked up before, but all the signs were there showing that this was indeed new to her. Yet he couldn't quite back down now either as he already advanced this far, however he figured he could calm down a bit to give her some space. He sat down across from her and then nodded and smiled "Is that so?... Interesting" he said and chuckled slightly before letting her speak once more, he then nodded once more in responce and thought for a bit. "Well, I couldn't help but to notice how lonely you were looking. And it just feel like its almost criminal for a beauty like yourself to be alone like this for long. " he said and brushed back his mane slightly before it fell back into place. "How about I pay for whatever you wish to order, and you can tell me all about yourself or at least what your comfortable with revealing. Like, I'm a single stallion... starring at a dazzling Mare" he said grinning slightly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nox

"Well, it's not like that," the young stallion muttered under his breath. His ears folded back as she went to close the shop, and he followed Luna. Nox kept pace with her as they went down the stone pathways. He listened intently to what the mare told him, nodding a bit to show he was paying attention. "So, what if it's something big and bad that they could save tons of other ponies from. Would you tell them then...?" He tilted his head, his ears flicking in interested. He liked her, she was interesting- and she talked in third person. It was funny.

@EternalMusic

"..... Hmmm....... If it is to be the one's future to save the other ponies why must Luna do anything? Luna shall watch over the pony silently making sure that the pony does not get out of line. To be a fortune teller means knowing what to tell a pony and what not to tell a pony. Luna believes that it is extremely important to hold a fine line between the two."
As she spoke she smelt something in the air.
"Luna smells smoke... Does Nox smell smoke....?"

River Flow
The colt seemed shy and...Injured? Her eyes widened as he galloped off, and she tried to follow him. But he must have turned a corner because she lost sight of the pony. With a sad sigh, she trotted back into Ponyville, forgetting that she was supposed to go to the river. She went back to the library, to see if the other mare needed hekp with clean up. She looked around, noticing the amount of damage the water alone had been, and was, causing. "Hmm, we could use this for the town." Her eyes sparkled at the idea. Concentrating, she closed her eyes and steadied her hooves. She had only practiced this one a few times, and she couldn't get it right. She had no idea if it would work, but the water would help the town.

After taking a deep breath, she focused on the task at hand. It took a moment, but the water in the room started to flow to her. Her horn glowed a light blue as the water formed a ball. She slowly and carefully guided the ball of water outside. She glanced around until she saw a bucket, and the dropped the water in that. The glow faded and she panted a bit. When she noticed that for once the spell had worked, she giggled in happiness. "Oh wonderful! I'm been practicing that one for weeks," she said as she trotted to the bucket. Biting down on the handle, she dragged the water back to the library- it was only a few feet away. "Hellloooo," she called out cheerily into the library. "Is anyone here?"

@latos​

Nox
"Oh," he said, taking in her answer. She they trotted she mentioned smoke, and he took a wiff of the air. "Yeah, now that you mention it. Where's it coming from," he asked with concern. He shuffled his hooves nervously, his muzzle twitching a bit. As he looked around he frowned. "I don't see any fire..."​

Looking towards the library nudged Nox beside her gently to come and follow her.
"The library has the smoke that the two ponies can smell..... Nox shall come with Luna yes? Come now Nox to look at the source of the smoke the ponies must make their way over to the library. Come come Luna's new friend."
Making her way to the library she noted the amount of others who were in the library as well. Noticing that it was completely soaked Luna tilted her head to the side.
"This must have been what the relationship was trying to tell Luna before......."
As the male made his exit Luna turned to look at the female with curiousity.
"INdeed female pony what in the world is in front of Luna and Nox?"

@AnastiaCrest01 @DamienKryn

River Flow
The unicorn noticed Luna and another pony- she hadn't seen him around, she was certain of it. She had seen and heard of Luna, but never formally introduced. She gave them both a cheery, friendly smile and made her way over to them. "Well, it seems like a colt named Bane either lost control of his fire, or just got annoyed and decided for some payback." She tilted her head a bit, still smiling. "Though, it seems another mare used a water tornado to take care of it. The smoke should go away soon."

She glanced at the bucket of water, and then turned her attention back to the mare and young stallion before her. She held out a hoof to each of them. "I'm River Flow, and you must be Luna, right? I heard about you, a uh.." She made a face as she tried to think what she knew about the mare. Luna was the name.... Aha! "Fortune teller, right? Rarity told me a bit about you!"​

"indeed that is Luna, Luna is the fortune teller. Quite splendid that other ponies know of Luna, Luna is extremely pleased~ Why Nox should introduce himself~ Luna thinks it is time that Nox says hello as well~"
Smiling at her friend her grey eyes sparkled with glee and she then looked over at the female agin with a grin.

((EEEEEK SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST~!!!!))

"Bane"
It didn't take him too long to reach his home area at the speed he was running at, however when he came into its vicinity he had to stop. His vision had grown increasingly blurry as he ran, his legs had started getting numb and again he stumbled to the side. "Ugh... " he said coughing with a grunt. Once he blinked and slightly got a clearer view he noticed that some of the green or more brownish dried grass had turned slightly red. "Is that... blood?... " he mumbled before grunting agian. "Hah... ha ha ha... So... fragile... " he said taking a few unsteady steps ahead, but a moment later without further ado he just collapsed on the ground. Not a sound escaped from him, nor did a muscle make any move... he was not dead, but surely with short even breaths it was hard to see if he was actually breathing at all.

Nox & River Flow

Nox nervously shook the other pony's hoof, giving her a shy smile. Luna encouraged for him to introduce himself, so after take a small breath he did. "I'm Nox," he said softly, not making eye contact. "I just got here." He glanced at the mare in front of him, then back down at his hooves.

River flow giggled and smiled at them both. "Well, nice to meet chya both! I'm here to study the Bucephalus River. The droughts been hitting this one the worst, so I've been following it and came across Ponyville. I'm staying with Rarity until I leave." Her eyes widened at a sudden idea. "Hey, do you two want to go swimming with me? It's so hot outside, it'll be fun!" She practically was jumping around excitedly. She was kind of a mix of Rarity and Pinkie Pie- Pinkie Pie's personality, but Raritys good looks. Plus, she was a bit vain.... River Flow didn't even wait for an answer, she nudged them both in the direction of the river.

Nox looked to Luna somewhat nervously as they headed to the river. "Swimming does sound nice.."

"To swim would be delightful for Luna and Luna would enjoy swimming with her new friends. Luna thinks that Nox is starting to get more new friends though she must say~"
Smiling at Nox she giggled and jumped with happiness and made her way down to the river.