MLP FIM: For ponies and all their friends.[IC]

Clover had the bunny sitting on her back, looking to where to drop it off. She then saw a mare with a scarf and a ferret running away from her. Trotting over, Clover spoke up.

"Hello miss, do you happen to know where we should take these little critters? I could walk them back to the forest, but I just got here."

Last edited:
The bay stopped in her tracks before looking around to see who spoke. Seeing the deer, Auria smiled slightly. "Sure! I can help. Bringing them into the forest might not be the best idea. The animals that escaped are domestic, they're adoptable. Basically, they're pets. They got spooked by something, probably something from the forest since their caretaker at the moment, um... I guess shelter owner? Though it's not really a shelter.... Anyway, she lives near the forest according to my map. Fluttershy I think it was...? I know what she looks like, but not really who she is." Her smile turned sheepish as she rubbed her muzzle with her hoof once more. "I'll show you to her, she shouldn't be far. Oh, my name is Auria Autumn. Auria for short. I just moved here from Manehattan. "

"I know of fluttershy, I see her in the mornings as I bring cart into town. I know where her cottage is. Oh, my name is Clover Fields, Clover for short. Nice to meet you Auria." Clover nodded kindly. Some ponies still acted odd around her sometimes, since she was from the ever free forest. Clover's ears kept twitching at the sounds of the market.

Princess Luna cocked her head as Nightshade explained her job. "Amazing... Your job is a wonderful thing. And such a necessary one."

She looked at the amulet she was suddenly given, confused. "This item has magical properties... What is its purpose?" She asked Ashton, then looked back at Nightshade who was explaining Evernight.

"Now that you mention it," Luna said. "I remember learning about Evernight in my princess studies... But... It was all presented as mere myth- an old ponie's tale.

"May I ask why Evernight decided to hide from the day ponies? Were the day ponies judgmental and scared of your kind, or-"

She was interrupted by Nightshade hearing the herd and suddenly rushing outside.

Princess Luna watched out the window as Nightshade attempted to calm the elks to no avail. When Nightshade returned apologetically, Princess Luna shook her head. "No, do not worry, I am horrible with day creatures as well... Creatures and ponies of the day are often scared of those of the night. Trust me, I know... Most of equestria still seems to fear me. Canterlot ponies try not to be rude, but I can tell they are reluctant to interact with me, and just tolerate me.

"But the ponies of ponyville are much more accepting... Just give them ti-"

She was interrupted by a loud scream from outside.

"Help! Hurry! Please, someone!"

Pixie Dust was desperately trying to get up and failing, as the herd was headed xir way, and xe was stuck in the middle of the road near the market, right in the way of the open fields the elk were running towards.

The dog that xe had found was standing in front of xir protectively and barking, but the herd seemed unfazed, continuing on their path.

Oh god I'm going to get run over!

ELITE
-Exclusive Limited In-character Time Event.-

-requesting character: Fluttershy

---
"Oh noes the animals."

Even Fluttershy herself who so far had taken a quite passive role in the animal gathering through calming those in her immediate vicinity heard the screams of a pony in need. Even though not being especially courageous and rather shy for that matter she quickly sprung to action to save a fellow pony from a herd of elk. "Stop right there, shame on you to bear down helpless ponies" she said using her 'Stare' to make the Elk stop and then told them to go back from whence they came before reaching out a hoof to the pony who was protected by a dog. "Are you alright?" Fluttershy would ask helping the pony and dog to the best of her abilities.

*Event End* In thanks to all ponies helping, Fluttershy will be holding a PARTY!... at 7pm //~Pinkie

~~~~

Bane and Ashton.

The older stallion looked at the bracelet that had been given to Luna, as the two of them sensed magic in the item. He was unsure how that could be the case as he weren't a Unicorn himself and had no such abilities. He also knew that Piriot had no such abilities as she also were an earth pony leaving but Bane to enchant an item. "It does?... How curious, I had no idea it had that when I forged it... After all it was a very beautiful accessory if I can say so myself. That I made in your honor princess Luna. I'm sorry to say I know very little about magic... I'm just a humble smith pony, who haven't really dealt with such things more than what bane here have used." he explained to them.

Bane looked over to the princess and to the item that had magic in it. He was unsure of how they could tell such things, because he himself was quite inexperienced when it came to using magic. If he had indeed enchanted this item, it certainly had been by mistake. "uhm... Beats me really. I'm only good at using fire magic... Well a bit of it I guess. " he said as he checked out the bracelet closer.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixie watched, shaking in fear and crying, as Fluttershy came up and used her stare to save xir.

It took xir a minute to collect xirself enough to answer Fluttershy. "I-I can't get up... My front leg here... It's paralyzed. I've been laying here a while- the dog here accidentally tripped me...
"Thank you for saving me! That was h-horrifying... I thought I was a goner." Xe spoke with a shaky voice.

~~~~

Princess Luna smiled at Ashton. "It's lovely. Thank you for doing such a thing in my honor. I'm flattered. Perhaps you made it using magical items without realizing it. I wonder then, what it does..."

Thunder Twins:

"Come on bro! Need for speed!" Thunder Bolt said, taking off in the direction of the cry for help. Thunder Cloud took off as fast as he could, falling into formation with his brother as they arced into the sky. "Targets sighted! I'll engage the elk, you rescue the civilian!"

"Roger tha-AAAAAAA!" Thunder Cloud said, crying out as his bruised wing suddenly cramped up. Thunder Bolt's head toggled rapidly between them: a pony he didn't know, with some kind of leg brace, about to be trampled by the elk and unable to escape; Thunder Cloud spiraling down, headed straight for the tall front windows of Rarity's shop. Which one to save?

BOTH! he answered in his mind, darting after his brother, trailing a yellow and white contrail. He snatched Thunder Cloud out of his tailspin. "Gotcha!" He opened his wings to brake, gritting his teeth against the strain as he steered away from a collision with the elegant fashion store. He set Thunder Cloud down and took off in a streak.

Thunder Bolt groaned with effort as he pushed himself for ever more acceleration. Atmospheric water vapor briefly condensed in the shock wave of his passage, but the elk continued to bear down, as if in slow motion. They'd reach the pony first. Come on! Dash...could make it! he thought, hoping her example could help him wring more speed out of his wings.

Then, suddenly, a svelte yellow form swooped in front of the elk, gorgeous arcs and spirals of pink mane and tail swirling around her. Pull up! PULL UP!

Nephthys Nightshade:

"Your Highness, you must remove necklace, until we know what it does!" Nightshade said. "If it became magical by accident, it could be dangerous. Or it could be work of one who wishes to change world. If Ben's portent is triggered by your coming, mysterious magic is unlikely to be coincidence. Famous sorceress, Twilight lives here, yes? We should take necklace to her. To be safe, I can carry necklace. Please, Your Highness."

Sunyatay Sutra:

The train came to a stop at Ponyville Station with a final chug and a hiss of steam. Sunyatay waited until most everypony who wanted off disembarked. She was shrouded in a white silk hooded cloak with pink embroidering. Its purpose was not to hide her, but to make her visible. Without it, a pair of hovering saddlebags containing her books and spell components would cause too much panic and screaming. She'd managed to stay away from other ponies on the train for the most part, though a few had tried to say hello. She shrank away when they did that. For one thing, making her voice heard took a lot of effort; for another, she didn't want anypony getting close enough to try to peer under the hood of her cloak, and see nothing there. She slipped out of her train car and through the station.

Luckily, Sunyatay had been able to maintain her concentration. She had to use her telekinesis to hold her cloak and saddlebags in place, with considerable extra focus required to keep the pink nimbus of magic as thin as possible and conformed to the shape of the cloak and saddlebags, to make it less apparent that the items weren't just being worn normally by a pony. She ducked into an alley, let her things pass through her body as they crumpled to the ground, then took off at a gallop toward the voice and, as she got closer, the sound of stampeding hooves.

Reaching the scene, she skidded to a stop, panting. That's...that's Fluttershy, isn't it? she thought, feeling intimidated in the presence of the famous mare. Of course Fluttershy couldn't see her; neither could anypony else. There was another pony, prone on the ground, one leg in a brace.

"I-I can't get up... My front leg here... It's paralyzed. I've been laying here a while- the dog here accidentally tripped me... Thank you for saving me! That was h-horrifying... I thought I was a goner."

"Oh...oooh dear!" Fluttershy said, eyes filling with compassion. She rubbed her front hooves together, hesitant to just grab the pony and help xir up but also unable to not try to help.

"Lookoutsorry!" a voice said, followed by a loud WHOOSH as a streak of yellow and white zoomed in, then up, barely missing Fluttershy.

"Who-o-oaah!" Fluttershy said, looping in the air currents the fast-flier had stirred up, then darting away to hide behind the nearest building.

Though out of danger, the prone pony was still lying helpless on the ground. Maybe I can help? Sunyatay thought. She took deep, meditative breaths, then gathered her strength. Reaching out to the other pony with telekinesis, she strained to gently lift the pony and set xir gently on xir hooves.

Peering from her hiding place, Fluttershy saw a diaphanous orb of soft pink light appear in the air like a will o' wisp. It brightened a little, and for a moment she swore she could see a translucent unicorn horn with the light at its tip, and briefly, a specter of a mare, before the light faded, and the apparition with it. She gasped in shock, looking exactly as if she'd just seen a ghost.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person