MLP FIM: For ponies and all their friends.[IC]

The young bay mare finished drying a large portion of the library, and aided by a water unicorn, the moisture was removed from the rest of the library. She was glad everything ended up okay and headed out, no longer needed. Looking around Ponyville, she felt like the luckiest mare around. She had just recently moved here from Manehattan, finally living on her own and enjoying every minute of it. Sure, she missed her friends and family, but moving to Ponyville was an adventure, and the town was filled with so many more interesting ponies than the big city. Humming a little ditty to herself, she continued to walk until she bumped straight into another pony. Falling on her plot, the unicorn shook her head to get rid of her dazedness. Hurriedly standing back up, she helped the other mare to her feet, a white unicorn with beautiful brown and purple braided mane and tail and headphones. The bay mare apologized before getting a good look at the mare before her, and her eyes widened in recognition. "Spectra? Is that you? It's me! Auria Autumn!" Auria was excited, but mostly shocked, as she knew Spectra had moved, but didn't know she moved here. Spectra was her neighbor in Manehattan, and they often chatted about various music related things. The bay mare pranced a little, her excitement turning into nervousness. What if this mare isn't Spectra....? Then I must sound very rude..... I'm getting swept up in my own excitement...!

[Sorry for the little backstory, @Ookami ^^' When I saw Spectra lived in Manehattan and had a passion for music, I couldn't resist making these two childhood friends since Auria previously lived in Manehattan and music is a huge part of her life.]

Spectra walked into the music store. Being a natural customer, she had become friends with the workers. Spectra noticed Vinyl Scratch was there and quickly hood. Vinyl was her model and Spectra looked up to her a lot. She soon noticed a new song and curiously stood up to look at it better. I'll be your hero, huh? Interesting. She thought to herself and listened to a demo. Falling in love, she bought it along with other songs she listened to and liked. She used her magic to put them all into a bag then used her magic to keep it up and by her side as she left.

Spectra was on track way home when somepony suddenly bumped Intl her. Losing concentration Spectra dropped the bag and fell onto her bottom. Quickly recovering she put all her things back together, not even listening to the other mare speak in sorry she had damaged the CD's. Angry, she turned to the girl. "Why don't you watch where you going?! What are you, blind!?!" She snapped. Spectra then stopped and took in the mare's appearance. "Oh, Auria, it's you." She said. "Hey, when did you move to Ponyville?" She suddenly asked. Spectra used her magic to hold the bag by her side again and hoped to keep it that way until she got home.

Auria's ears flattened and she pawed the earth when the mare before her had snapped at her. "S-sorry... I wasn't paying attention... I had only moved here last week, so I was taking a look around, you know, trying to find some inspiration and meet some new ponies....I didn't damage anything did I? Judging by your reaction, I probably did.... " The bay was being genuine. She should have been paying attention, and when she messed up, she didn't even take into consideration the pony might have been carrying something. After all, they were in the market area, Auria should have known, or at least suspected. Using her magic, which used a blue aura, she fixed her scarf and hat. She didn't seem nervous or afraid when Spectra
yelled at her, more of guilty. "It's nice to see you again... Sorry about being inconsiderate... I'll totally cover the cost of everything I damaged. How much do I owe you?"

@Ookami

Spectra knew how persistent Auria could be and with a sigh checked everything. After a few long minutes, she looked back up at her old friend. "Nothing. Everything's OK. I just got angry." She told her then quickly apologized. "I should really work on that. It could get me into trouble one day." She added, thinking about it now. Shaking her head, she smiled. "So, how ya been?"

@AnastiaCrest01

Nephthys Nightshade:

Nightshade was still trying to decide where to begin her exploration of Ponyville when a pony shrouded in a hooded robe started coming her way, and almost bumped into her.

"Sis... " he said and then shook his head "No...that's not right" he said sighing shaking his head twice before wandering around the Bat pony. "You, you are not a Demon... nor are you my sister... because my sister is dead... no, you are a neither... excuse me" he said simply and trotted away towards his home.

Nightshade opened her mouth to reply, but he was off before she could say a word. 'Demon?' she thought, looking after him quizzically. She spotted a column of smoke coming up from somewhere in the town, and considered going to see if she could lend aid, but thought better of it. If he mistakes me for demon, perhaps others will as well? They have unicorns with magic, they will not need my help. Is best if I am not found near place of calamity, if I can be mistaken for demon, yes? Wait, he said his sister is dead...

With that thought, she lifted off and started flying a search pattern. He'd covered quite a bit of ground once he'd started running, so it took her a few minutes to find him. She spotted him lying still on the ground. Some of the grass near him appeared to be stained red. Is that blood? she thought, diving to land near him. She could not see if he was breathing or not, but she could not sense a departing spirit, either.

"Are...are you alright?" she said in what would sound to human ears like a Russian accent.

@Iatos

"Ashton Forgesworn"
The Colt Bane was not budging as Nightshade found him on the ground, he didn't reply nor did he stop breathing. After a while thought a large Stallion came wandering over yonder but once he noticed the two of them he suddenly ran the rest of the way. Of course seeing a weird looking pony next to the body of a young colt with blood nearby would probably look a bit weird to most ponies however Ashton didn't quite assume that Nightshade was the cause. "Bane..." he said looking to the Colt, he then looked to Nightshade and towards the blood. "You... better come along, we need to get him inside and I need to know what you know" he said Lifting Bane up on his back, he then turned to look at Nightshade. "Come now, we have no time to spare" he said quickly and led the way to the forge over yonder. Of course he more or less assumed that Nightshade would follow him as she really had no choice right now seeing the circumstances.

Once by the forge he would get Bane into bed and the other Pony in the building immidietly went inside to care for him. Ashton himself came out to look at and talk to Nightshade, either by finding her if she haden't followed or to talk to her if she was in or outside. "Do not be afraid, I place no blame on you." he said with a very clear tone. He looked around and then back to her. "My Name is Ashton, The Colt you found is Benjamin but he prefer to get called Bane. The Mare who care for him is Piriot Pikkers." he said and paused to fetch a cup of tea for them each. "And Your the bat pony Nephthys Nightshade, its a pleasure meeting you. Your most welcome here Nightshade" he said suddenly without a need for introduction, how the Earth Pony actually knew her name... well that was something better left to mystery. "Now please do tell me what you've seen and what you know" he finished and sipped on his tea.

-----

The Movement of time.... Tic tok.
Sometimes seconds can feel like hours, but sometimes hours can feel like seconds. And the day was by thus moving closer towards Noon. Those ponies who before had woken up to the morning would by now mostly have settled into their daily routine and moved from breakfast to their respective chores and work places. The younger ones would have gone to shcool, while the older to their respective duties.

Changes:
Time +~3 Hours.
Morning>Forenoon.

Weather:
Temperature +5 Degrees.
Mild>Warm temperature.

Wind Direction: Eastern wind, Mild to windy strength.

Bonus objectives Fulfilled: 1 out of 1.

--

The Fire at the Library had been snuffed out without causing too much trouble. Yet there had been some water damage as a result. However by the effort of some very helpful ponies the water damage had been minimized and there was little doubt that the library would make a complete recovery. All that remained now was the slightly burned circles on the ground and on the roof which both was likely to be cleaned away later.

Princess Twiliight Sparkles was very glad that her Library had been saved without her need to do anything. And once she returned she spent a little time finding each of the ponies that had been involved and would thank them personally.

There was thought, One pony who got it a little tougher. Starry Skies eventually was found by the Princess, and after that was questioned about the events. Questions arriving such as Why her library had gotten a fire treatment but also why it had been drenched in water. And Even why Starry herself had decided to not help out in the matter at all.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nephthys Nightshade:

He is not moving...is best if I do not wait until he is dead to help him! Nightshade thought. She spun her head to look over her shoulder, to gauge the distance to Ponyville, and how fast she could get there and return with help. She had just started to spread her wings when she heard charging footsteps. She spun to the sound; a large stallion was bearing down on her! She tensed to launch, but instead of attacking, he skidded to a halt.

"Bane..." he said looking to the Colt, he then looked to Nightshade and towards the blood. "You... better come along, we need to get him inside and I need to know what you know"

"You can help him?" she asked, hoping it was so.

He lifted Bane up on his back, he then turned to look at Nightshade. "Come now, we have no time to spare" he said quickly and led the way to the forge over yonder.

Is it safe to move him? A forge? He is not clockwork mechanism! she thought worriedly. It was bad enough that she was the only suspect for the crime (if it was a crime). If he died... She opened her mouth to speak, but he'd hustled inside. Nightshade followed nervously, deciding it would be best if she did nothing that implied intent to flee. Soon, the stallion returned.

"Do not be afraid, I place no blame on you." he said with a very clear tone. He looked around and then back to her. "My Name is Ashton, The Colt you found is Benjamin but he prefer to get called Bane. The Mare who care for him is Piriot Pikkers." he said and paused to fetch a cup of tea for them each. "And you're the bat pony Nephthys Nightshade, its a pleasure meeting you. You're most welcome here Nightshade" he said suddenly without a need for introduction, how the Earth Pony actually knew her name... well that was something better left to mystery. "Now please do tell me what you've seen and what you know" he finished and sipped on his tea.

Nightshade blinked in surprise at his apparent clairvoyance. Perhaps other pony is shaman, and she told him? she thought. At least, it seemed a bit odd that a pony with such a potent shamanic gift should be a blacksmith.

"Thank you," she said. Perhaps I should not drink tea? Shamans can make potions... "I am sorry, I do not know anything I think will be helpful. When I come to Ponyville, I land and am trying to decide where to go, when he trots up to me and says 'Sis?' Then he thinks I might be demon, then he says, 'You are not demon, or sister, she is dead. You are neither,' then he trots away. There was column of smoke coming up from inside town, but I do not know what was burning. I considered going to help, but decide your Unicorns will do better with their magic, and I would only get in way.

"So I decide that, if his sister is dead, perhaps I can help him. I am apprentice Skull-Carver," she said, then realized that might sound horrifying, if day ponies had different funerary customs. "That is pony who helps ponies through death and spirit-journey, and with funeral, and with the grief of the loved ones. I am also wondering how he can have sister who looks like me, when he is day pony like you.

"So I fly, and try to find him. He must have started running, because he is gone, so I fly higher and further to search. By time I find him, he is lying there where you found him. I saw nopony else, and I do not know if blood is his. I land and try to talk to him, but he says nothing, then you come. Sorry, that is all I know." Then she remembered her tea. Is best I do not insult hospitality, she said, somewhat nervously taking a sip.

@Iatos

Starry Skies was reading chapter three in the book when she heard a soft knock at her door. Who could that be? She asked herself as she leaped off her bed. Walking downstairs, Starry hoped it wasn't that rude stallion from before. She soon reached the door and opened it with her magic only to see it was Princess Twilight herself. "Oh! Princess Twilight, what a pleasure. Please come in." Starry said kindly and led her Princess inside, closing the door with her magic. Starry Skies stopped when Twilight started to ask her questions and let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry Princess. I visited your Library to look for a book to read. While I was there a stallion snatched it from me I took it back and put a barrier around myself so I could read it in peace. He set that spot on fire and I lost my concentration. I used a water spell to put the fire out but afterwords I teleported here. I only did it cause I was afraid he'd try something else and I know how much you love your Library." Starry explained. Bowing her head, Starry used her magic to bring the book downstairs and held it in front of Twilight. "I'm sorry. Here, this is the book I borrowed. I was planning to wait for you at the Library but that happened and I took it with me. I was hoping to meet you sometime today and tell you."

All Star folded her wings onto her back and trotted down the pathway of Ponyville, heading toward a table outside one of the diners. She seated herself onto the seat and smiled at the waitress. Setting the bag of Cinnabons down, she looked at the Menu. After a short while she ordered a strawberry and banana smoothie. She handed the Menu back to the waitress and waited. Soon, she came back with her drink and All Star paid her with a smile. She began having her yummy lunch, unable to wait until later today when she'll be foalsitting for Poundcake and Pumpkincake.

Vanilla Swirl trotted into Ponyvie happily, ready for grocery shopping. She had the list in her sathel so she knew where it was and could grab it easily. Knowing that the first thing she needed was carrots, Vanilla turned left and walked up to the carrot booth with a kind smile. "Hello. May I please purchase three carrots?" She asked sweetly. The stallion controlling the booth smiled and nodded, sliding three over to her. Vanilla paid him two coins then set the carrots in her satchel and carried on to the cabbage booth.

Nox & River Flow
As they got to the water, River Flow practically galloped into the water, jumping in quickly. She laughed a bit as she paddled her hooves, smiling at Nox and Luna. "The water feels great! So relaxing on such a hot day."

Nox smiled a bit and trotted in slowly, getting use to the cool water. He didn't get to swim a lot, so he wasn't good at it. It wasn't like he couldn't, just that it wasn't his strong suit. But it looked like River Flow probably did nothing but swim she was so used to it. It looked easy she she did it. Nox smiled a bit more and motioned for Luna to get in.

River Flow splashes Nox and Luna when they got in, smirking at them. "Splash war!"

Thunder Twins:

"Hey, bro! It's a beautiful day for flying! Wanna go out for a few loops?" Thunder Bolt said, a big bright smile on his face.

"It's...also a nice day for reading," Thunder Cloud replied, smiling wanly. Of course he loved his 'big' brother. It was just that...when it came to fast and fancy flying, he could never keep up, and he hated to be a drag. Thunder Bolt never said or did anything to make him feel that way...well, other than flying circles around him, literally.

"Your book will still be here when we get back, but wind and fine fillies wait for nopony!"

"Fillies? Uh...you remember, the last time I tried to talk to one, they had to rebuild the Agora, right?"

"Well...that was Derpy. She's nice and all, but...not very lucky."

"Yeah, but the lightning wasn't her fault."

"Yeah, but it wasn't the lightning that bowled down the colonnade, either. You just need to talk to a mare who's lucky enough to win the heart of a sweet, smart stud like you. Come on! Hey, maybe we could check out Ponyville! Twilight might be in town! She's awful cute, and I bet you and her could talk books day and night!"

"Uh...you mean, Princess Twilight, Alicorn Twilight, the one who usually saves all of Equestria before breakfast, that Twilight?"

"Sure! Every other guy is saying the exact same thing, so there she sits, aaaaaaaall alooooone, and nopony to talk about Starbeard the Swirled with." Thunder Cloud laughed. "What?"

"It's Starswirl the Bearded."

"I knew that."

"Didn't."

"Did too!"

"Didn't."

"Did too--anyway, most eligible mare in all Equestria, and she's not seeing anypony, just sayin'. If you're the first stud that works up the courage to talk to her, and she gets a load o' that great big brain o' yours?" he said, giving Thunder Cloud a noogie, "BAM! True love!"

"Uh...you remember who you're talking to, right? If I'm around and there's a 'bam!', it'd probably mean poor Princess Twilight is getting zapped by chain lightning."

"Hey, she's got mad magic skillz, you ever consider that might be a problem she could solve?"

"...Maybe. But everypony and their dog has got to be going to Princess Twilight all the time wanting her to fix everything for them. Besides, even she can't, like, give me an awesome cutie mark that comes with an actual talent. You remember what happened when she and her friends all switched cutie marks? That's not something anypony can mess with."

Thunder Bolt sighed. "Come ooooooon! Daylight's burning! Fine, you don't have to make a move on Twilight if you really don't want to. Even if you would make a really cute couple..." he said, giving Thunder Cloud a wink.

"...OK. Flying. Maybe you can try showing me how to do an Immelmann triple lutz again."

Luna looked at the water and then looked at the girl with a small laugh as River played in the water, as Nox gestured her in she nodded and stepped in first.
"Ah to have a water fight would indeed be fun Luna must agree with this to have such a fun fight. But indeed Luna's friend Nox must agree to play otherwise it would not be as such fun without all of Luna's friends~"

@DamienKryn

Nox & River Flow
Nox gave Luna a nod and a smile. "A-alright," he said. He laughed a little bit and swept his hoof through the water, splashing Luna.

River Flow snickered a bit, kicking her hind legs on the water's surface.

As they were splashing around, Nox accidentally swam into one of the currents, being caught by the undertoe. He wasn't a good swimmer, so all he could do was kick at the water as he struggled to stay afloat, while the river shoved him away. The current was taking him quickly to the where the Bucephalus and the Rissette Rivers collided.​

Thunder Twins:

"Hot targets, bearing, 3 o'clock low!" Thunder Bolt said. Huh? Thunder Cloud thought, looking down in the direction indicated. Oooooooh. Two young mares together, one whom he'd never seen before. The other was named Spectrum or something like that. "Recommend we dive to engage."

"...Engage?"

"In conversation. It'll be fun, over. Wingstuds forever, bro." It was true: 'Cloud knew Thunder Bolt would always have his six, no matter what. Always had, since they were little colts. So, if there was something he could do for his brother in return...

"Roger that. Uh...diving to engage." Thunder Cloud folded his wings and dove, gritting his teeth to keep from squealing as acceleration kicked in like a massive roller coaster drop.

"WOOHOO!" Thunder Bolt shouted as he shot past in an epic spiraling dive, bright yellow and white streaks trailing from his wingtips. He hit the ground next to the mares in a perfect skidding stop, standing on his hind legs, wings spread in an action pose. "Booyah! Thunder Bolt, Weather Pegasus, Esq. at your service," he said, giving them a sweeping bow before settling on all fours.

"Who-oo-oo-oo-oaaa!" Thunder Cloud backpedaled furiously, trying to pull out of his dive. The ground was coming up awfully fast. He hit, bounced, rolled, then ended up on his feet, stumbling a little in the center of a cloud of dust. "Uh...*cough*...ehehe...sorry?"

"And this is Thunder Cloud, gentlepony, scholar, and noted genius!" Thunder Bolt said without skipping a beat. "Brohoof!" he said, holding up a hoof. Thunder Cloud returned the gesture, and they clicked hooves.

@Ookami
@AnastiaCrest01

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Spectra watched as two male pegasi dived near where she and Auria stood in conversation. She watched as one of the supposedly twin brothers landed perfectly and the other... Well.... Didn't. She turned to Thunder Bolt, annoyed. "I'll have you know my friend and I were engaged in conversation. Do you know how rude it is to interrupt with some some tricks and yelling?" She asked coldly, narrowing her eyes. Looking over at Thunder Cloud, Spectra could only guess what these two were trying to pull.

@AnastiaCrest01
@Zarko Straadi

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
Auria was going to respond to the white mare's question when two Pegasi stallions crashed on the earth beside her (well one crashed anyway). If her brother wasn't a Pegasus who was in the Wonderbolts, the young bay would have been completely startled. While shocked at the sudden appearance, she still looked over nonchalantly and managed to catch the brohoof. Spectra seemed to get angry, but Auria found it quite amusing. Though she thought it entertaining, she knew Spectra needed to cool down, so she placed a hoof on the mare's shoulder and shook her head slightly. "It may have been rude, but we were standing in the middle of a market. Would be different if we were settled down at a café or something, right? Besides, no matter how you look at it, that was quite an entrance, and I found it quite fascinating." She smiled at the mare slightly and lowered her hoof, facing the boys. "Nice to meet you two, my name is Auria Autumn. I just moved here from Manehattan. If I caught it right, you're Thunder Bolt," she said nodding to the one announcing themselves as a weather pony," and you're Thunder Cloud, right?"

[Sorry for short post, it got late and I couldn't think of anything else.... Hopefully you guys can work with it...]

@Ookami

@Zarko Straadi

Spectra looked over at Auria and, although she hated to admit it, she was right. With a sigh Spectra looked from ThunderCloud to ThunderBolt. "Sorry. I've just had a bad morning. This weather is not my cup of tea if you know what I mean." She explained. "Though, that's a sorry excuse for being rude." She added. Chuckling a little after realizing she had embarrassed herself Spectra felt her ears get hot. "Anyway, I'm Spectra." She greeted them, hoping this would be more normal. Spectra wasn't exactly social since she spent most of her time lost in the music she listened to. Spectra looked over at ThunderCloud with slight worry. "You alright? That looked a little painful."

@AnastiaCrest01 @Zarko Straadi

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nephthys Nightshade:

He is not moving...is best if I do not wait until he is dead to help him! Nightshade thought. She spun her head to look over her shoulder, to gauge the distance to Ponyville, and how fast she could get there and return with help. She had just started to spread her wings when she heard charging footsteps. She spun to the sound; a large stallion was bearing down on her! She tensed to launch, but instead of attacking, he skidded to a halt.

"Bane..." he said looking to the Colt, he then looked to Nightshade and towards the blood. "You... better come along, we need to get him inside and I need to know what you know"

"You can help him?" she asked, hoping it was so.

He lifted Bane up on his back, he then turned to look at Nightshade. "Come now, we have no time to spare" he said quickly and led the way to the forge over yonder.

Is it safe to move him? A forge? He is not clockwork mechanism! she thought worriedly. It was bad enough that she was the only suspect for the crime (if it was a crime). If he died... She opened her mouth to speak, but he'd hustled inside. Nightshade followed nervously, deciding it would be best if she did nothing that implied intent to flee. Soon, the stallion returned.

"Do not be afraid, I place no blame on you." he said with a very clear tone. He looked around and then back to her. "My Name is Ashton, The Colt you found is Benjamin but he prefer to get called Bane. The Mare who care for him is Piriot Pikkers." he said and paused to fetch a cup of tea for them each. "And you're the bat pony Nephthys Nightshade, its a pleasure meeting you. You're most welcome here Nightshade" he said suddenly without a need for introduction, how the Earth Pony actually knew her name... well that was something better left to mystery. "Now please do tell me what you've seen and what you know" he finished and sipped on his tea.

Nightshade blinked in surprise at his apparent clairvoyance. Perhaps other pony is shaman, and she told him? she thought. At least, it seemed a bit odd that a pony with such a potent shamanic gift should be a blacksmith.

"Thank you," she said. Perhaps I should not drink tea? Shamans can make potions... "I am sorry, I do not know anything I think will be helpful. When I come to Ponyville, I land and am trying to decide where to go, when he trots up to me and says 'Sis?' Then he thinks I might be demon, then he says, 'You are not demon, or sister, she is dead. You are neither,' then he trots away. There was column of smoke coming up from inside town, but I do not know what was burning. I considered going to help, but decide your Unicorns will do better with their magic, and I would only get in way.

"So I decide that, if his sister is dead, perhaps I can help him. I am apprentice Skull-Carver," she said, then realized that might sound horrifying, if day ponies had different funerary customs. "That is pony who helps ponies through death and spirit-journey, and with funeral, and with the grief of the loved ones. I am also wondering how he can have sister who looks like me, when he is day pony like you.

"So I fly, and try to find him. He must have started running, because he is gone, so I fly higher and further to search. By time I find him, he is lying there where you found him. I saw nopony else, and I do not know if blood is his. I land and try to talk to him, but he says nothing, then you come. Sorry, that is all I know." Then she remembered her tea. Is best I do not insult hospitality, she said, somewhat nervously taking a sip.

@Iatos
"Ashton Forgesworn"

The stallion listened in patiently on Nightshade's story and what she had to say, meanwhile he was calmly sipping on his tea while wondering to himself why she was so hesitant to drink from her own cup, could it really be so that the Bat pony was afraid that he would give her poison?... of coruse he would never do such a thing but maybe it was something that may happen where she came from. After all he was a older Stallion and she was a lone mare, it was clear that the situation could look a bit bad but he wanted to soemwhat assure her that he didn't intend to harm her nor intend to rape her or something. "Its lemon drop tea, nothing dangerous about it unless your allergic to lemons I guess" he said calmly as she eventually took a sip out of her cup.

- "I am sorry, I do not know anything I think will be helpful. When I come to Ponyville, I land and am trying to decide where to go, when he trots up to me and says 'Sis?' Then he thinks I might be demon, then he says, 'You are not demon, or sister, she is dead. You are neither,' then he trots away. There was column of smoke coming up from inside town, but I do not know what was burning. I considered going to help, but decide your Unicorns will do better with their magic, and I would only get in way."-

Hearing her questions and statement about the events he decided to address them one by one. "Actually that is very useful. Thank you. Allow me to explain, Bane suffers from an injury he gained while he was small, he was severely wounded in a Fire and his body has been somewhat black ever since. He was rescued by a bat pony just like yourself who found him in the forest at night, Bane lost his real sister in that fire, but due to the smoke he only remember bits of it. This bat pony became his new sister, but somewhat he also knew that she was gone and it was very confusing to Bane. Nightmares and confusion led him to believe that there was demons trying to spook him, and with rehabilitation for many years after he came ot somewhat understand that what he thought was real was but a mixture of nightmares created from memories he could not recall." Ashton explained and sipped a bit again

He then nodded, "He drew a connection between you, Demons and his sister because of these events but found you to be none of them... or like he put it a 'Neither'. If you wish to try to help him I won't stop you. It have been long since Bane had anyone to call friend as he's very shy now days and easily and somewhat have a difficult time fitting in due to having lost most of his childhood. He simply do not have the social experience he should have. I can even pay you if you like" He said smiling softly "Will you stay and help us?... if you like you can live here at the forge as we happen to have a guest room available as I assume that you have nowhere to sleep? " he said and finished his cup in peace​

Princess Luna gasped as she felt a sort of disturbance. Not a bad one. It was actually rather pleasant. A night pony was interacting with day ponies. And Luna sensed no chaos about it!
She smiled and decided to get up. She figured it might be only kind as a princess of the night to let the bat pony know they are welcomed in Ponyville.

Luna followed her sense until she reached the place where the bat pony and Ashton were, and knocked on the door. Immediately she began to get shy, but she tried to keep her composure. It was her duty, after all, to make sure night ponies felt welcome to interact with day ponies. The night ponies had been shamed and everyone had been frightened of them for so long while Princess Luna was banished. Princess Luna felt it was her duty to help the day ponies and night ponies get along. And what better way to feel welcome than by the princess of the night welcoming you into town?

Luna waited nervously for someone to answer the door.

Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust sighed as xe slowly made xir way to the marketplace. This was xir first time being in public by herself since the accident.
Xe didn't know how xe was going to carry xir groceries, but Pixie did know xe was growing low on food. Besides, xe was getting tired of cooping xirself up in the house all day.

Pixie Dust could only really limp forward using a crutch xe held in position with xir chin. All xe could do is try not to fall down. The doctors hadn't thought of a better way II help xir get around yet.

Pixie sighed and browsed the fresh produce, looking over some carrots and apples.

But then xe misjudged xir balance when xe attempted to pick up a carrot to inspect it, and accidentally fell over, right on top of another pony (Vanilla Swirl).

"Dang it... I'm sorry..." Xe tried to get up off of Vanilla Swirl, but kept falling back down.

Pixie groaned, and one of the other customers helped her up off of Vanilla Swirl.

Xe looked at Vanilla Swirl, embarassed and ashamed. "I'm sorry- I'm not good at picking things up and blanching yet, especially at the same time."

"Piriot Pikkers"
Before the others got a great chance at reaction a firm mare voice came from the other room. "I'll get it" she said and wandered out across the room and into the hall way. The rather dirty Mare with mudd in both her hair and on her flank opened the door with a half unimpressed look towards the pony outside. "Yes?..." she said and then tilted her head to the side, she looking a bit confused and walked out closing the door behind her. Her mane was dirty blonde and her flank was a light brown one. After walking an entire circle around the visitor she went to the door again. She said nothing but she started to grow increasingly more nervous, she was sweat dropping and both opened the door, and went inside to close it again before she opened her mouth again.

She looked into the room with Ashton and Nightshade. "....It... I believe it's princess Luna coming for a visit" she said.

Now Ashton looked up "The princess?... Well show her in" he said

Piriot gave a nod and opened the door again. "Uhm... Sorry bout that, I was expecting the chimney cleaner... Not One of the Princessess of Equestria... Especially not alone... Can I... Uhm help you?" Piriot asked while looking mortally confused