MLP FIM: For ponies and all their friends.[IC]

Luna bit her lip a moment before taking a breath and nodding. She managed to speak in a steady, dignified voice. "Hello, yes. It's just- I've been staying around Ponyville recently, and today I sensed a night pony come into town. As princess of the night, I feel it is my duty to formally welcome the night pony. I want to make sure they feel welcome and accepted during their time here..."

Vanilla Swirl almost reached the cabbage booth when suddenly-BAM. Vanilla Swirl was flung onto her side and had weight keeping her down. Once she had gotten up with the help of two other ponies, Vanilla Swirl wiped the dirt off herself then smiled at the stallion[?]. "It's alright. Are you OK?" She asked with worry.

"Depends on your definition..." Pixie Dust sighed. Xe reached down with xir head and used xir teeth to tighten the straps on xir brace. "It's hard to balance when you only have one useful front leg and no magic to help me any more." Xe sighed. "I'm Pixie Dust. Id shake your hoof, but uh... Yeah..."

Nox & River Flow
Nox gave Luna a nod and a smile. "A-alright," he said. He laughed a little bit and swept his hoof through the water, splashing Luna.

River Flow snickered a bit, kicking her hind legs on the water's surface.

As they were splashing around, Nox accidentally swam into one of the currents, being caught by the undertoe. He wasn't a good swimmer, so all he could do was kick at the water as he struggled to stay afloat, while the river shoved him away. The current was taking him quickly to the where the Bucephalus and the Rissette Rivers collided.​
"Oh dear~ What does Luna have here~? Is Nox unable to swim? that indeed should not be something that will end well."
With a swift whoosh of her horn she was able to pick Nox out of the water and place him back down on the land.
"Luna thinks Nox should rest, to rest means that a speedy recovery shall be in place. Does Luna's new friend agree?"
Looking over at River Flow, Luna smiled softly

Thunder Twins:
Spectra watched as two male pegasi dived near where she and Auria stood in conversation. She watched as one of the supposedly twin brothers landed perfectly and the other... Well.... Didn't. She turned to Thunder Bolt, annoyed. "I'll have you know my friend and I were engaged in conversation. Do you know how rude it is to interrupt with some some tricks and yelling?" She asked coldly, narrowing her eyes.
"But...not if the tricks are cool enough?" Thunder Bolt said with a hopeful, if slightly abashed grin. Thunder Cloud blushed under Spectra's gaze, unable to find his tongue. Then Auria spoke up.
"It may have been rude, but we were standing in the middle of a market. Would be different if we were settled down at a café or something, right? Besides, no matter how you look at it, that was quite an entrance, and I found it quite fascinating."
Thunder Bolt's grin widened, a little more hopeful.
"Nice to meet you two, my name is Auria Autumn. I just moved here from Manehattan. If I caught it right, you're Thunder Bolt," she said nodding to the one announcing themselves as a weather pony," and you're Thunder Cloud, right?"
"The pleasure's all ours," Thunder Bolt said. Auria had the most amazing long coat. He'd never seen anypony with wavy curls like that, which caught the diffuse sunlight, gleaming like a river of gold.
Spectra looked over at Auria and, although she hated to admit it, she was right. With a sigh Spectra looked from ThunderCloud to ThunderBolt. "Sorry. I've just had a bad morning. This weather is not my cup of tea if you know what I mean." She explained. "Though, that's a sorry excuse for being rude." She added. Chuckling a little after realizing she had embarrassed herself Spectra felt her ears get hot. "Anyway, I'm Spectra." She greeted them, hoping this would be more normal. Spectra wasn't exactly social since she spent most of her time lost in the music she listened to. Spectra looked over at ThunderCloud with slight worry. "You alright? That looked a little painful."
"Uh...yeah, I'm fine," Thunder Cloud said, nervously straightening a wing. "I crash all the--*ahem*--I'm fine. And...you don't need to apologize. We did kinda drop in unannounced. It's really nice to meet you," he said nervously. And...it was. Spectra was as pretty as Rarity in his eyes, but cooler, because music.

Nephthys Nightshade:
He then nodded, "He drew a connection between you, Demons and his sister because of these events but found you to be none of them... or like he put it a 'Neither'. If you wish to try to help him I won't stop you. It have been long since Bane had anyone to call friend as he's very shy now days and easily and somewhat have a difficult time fitting in due to having lost most of his childhood. He simply do not have the social experience he should have. I can even pay you if you like" He said smiling softly "Will you stay and help us?... if you like you can live here at the forge as we happen to have a guest room available as I assume that you have nowhere to sleep? " he said and finished his cup in peace
Nightshade wasn't sure what to say about the money. In Evernight, the "economy" ran more like the internal economy of a family or a tribe, only larger. There was barter sometimes, and informal deals, but mostly the currency was trust and friendship. Day ponies had a larger and more widely-distributed society, so they did things a bit differently. Nightshade actually thought their method of employing numerically denominated tokens in a mathematically defined system of exchange sounded rather ingenious...she just wasn't sure, exactly, how it worked, or how she was supposed to participate.

Before she could conjure a reply, someone knocked at the door. A mare, who was dirty for some reason, bustled past to answer it.

"I would be very glad to help Bane as much as I am able, and very grateful for your hospitality," Nightshade said. "As for money...I...suppose I may need some while I am here? But, I would help Bane without it. I am only novice..." she started to say, then realized that 'Skull-Carver' might not have the connotations here that it had at home! "...in helping with such things, but I have had great teacher. I am ready to begin at..."

Nightshade's eyes went wide with astonishment and awe as Piriot announced their newest guest. "She...is here?!" Nightshade said, hurriedly trying to make herself presentable. Her mane and tail were wind-blown from flying, and she didn't even have a mirror--

Sure enough, the beautiful, dusky Alicorn glided into the room, her starry mane and tail waving in an astral breeze beyond mortal ken.
Luna bit her lip a moment before taking a breath and nodding. She managed to speak in a steady, dignified voice. "Hello, yes. It's just- I've been staying around Ponyville recently, and today I sensed a night pony come into town. As princess of the night, I feel it is my duty to formally welcome the night pony. I want to make sure they feel welcome and accepted during their time here..."
Nightshade folded her wings and gave the Princess of the Night her best bow. "It is great honor to meet you Your Highness! I am Nephthys Nightshade, Skull-Carver initiate, apprentice to Skull-Candy."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Princess Luna bowed back, though not as deeply. She tended to do that to convey respect for her subjects. She still wasn't used to being openly acknowledged by other ponies this much. She was used to being in Celestias shadow, but when she returned from the moon and reformed, she found that in the everfree Forest and other such places, races of night ponies of all sorts had sprung up within the thousand years she had been gone.

Now, she had the night ponies to rule over. They treated her like the day ponies treat Celestia. But she still isn't used to being acknowledged at all, much less having entire races of night ponies to rule over now. So all of this is new to her. She still didn't see herself as anyone very special, and she wasn't entirely sure why the night ponies loved her so...

But they did revere her, so she felt the need to play along and ben he beat Princess for them that she can be... She just hasn't figured out exactly what that means yet.

But welcoming a night pony into a village of day ponies was probably a good start.

"A skull-carver apprentice, I see." Luna smiled kindly. "I'll admit the terminology is new to me- before my time on the moon, there were barely any night ponies. While I was gone the night pony races began to develop at a much faster rate, each going from few to tens of thousands at least. There are so many new night pony races and cultures. I am still studying all of the ones that did not exist before- which is most." She blushed slightly.
"Sorry, I'm babbling, aren't I? I am just a bit excited, forgive me. I am still not used to being revered by my subjects... And all of the new information I have been learning is tremendously exciting.
"So, um, I read that skull carvers prepare the dead for burial, no? What an important job. It's unfortunate that it has such stigma attached to it by the day ponies... But it is a vital job, and only few ponies can do it.
"So...uh... Is that your talent? Or is your talent and your work separate?"

Spectra smiled sweetly and chuckled slightly at ThunderCloud's explanation. "I see. Then I guess your quite used to this?" She questioned, amusement flickering in her eyes as she already had figured the answer.

Her ears growing hot, Auria felt embarrassed for not asking about Thunder Cloud's welfare. She lightly rubbed her muzzle with a hoof, ears pricked, eyes wide, and head down. "I'm so sorry.... I didn't even think of it.... My brother, Valor Breeze, is in the Wonderbolts, so I'm used to showy performances as much as I'm used to crashing.... I feel like such a jerk, so inconsiderate... That's twice today...." The last part was slightly quiet as she trailed off in thought. She gazed about the various shops, looking for something to help make up for her rudeness. Soon her eyes landed on a gift shop, and she said she would be back. Within minutes, the bay mare returned carrying a bag with her magic. "I'm not usually this mean.... I feel bad about being ignorant and oblivious when I really shouldn't be.... Hopefully what is in this bag will help make up for that...." Still using her magic, she pulled out a pair of DJ headphones with an image of Vinyl Scratch on the speakers, a book about the history of Equestria, and a poster of the Wonderbolts. She rubbed her muzzle again, handing the objects off to those respectively. "I hope you two like it.... I know Spectra quite well, so I knew the headphones were perfect, but I had only met you two.... I got the book since you were introduced as a scholar, Thunder Cloud, and I figured you might enjoy this read since you seem, to me anyway, that you like history. And I got the poster because you remind me of my brother when he first found an interest in flying, Thunder Bolt." The bay watched all three of the ponies reactions nervously, hoping she did well and that she made up for her unusually inconsiderate behavior.

@Ookami

@Zarko Straadi

Spectra was used to getting presents from Auria from when she liver in Manehatten. With a smile she thanked her olf friend and used her magic to take the headphones and set them in her own bag. Her horn glowed purple even after she did that though, in order to keep the bag floating beside her.

"Ashton Forgesworn"

The large stallion looked to the Princess as she stepped inside, he raised a brow and then nodded slightly as he got up. "Well.. well... And for a moment I was thinking my dear Piriot had taken a rock to her head and was seeing things. " he said and chuckled slightly. "Now, if I knew I would get such a grand visit I would have taken a bath... oh well, if you visit a dirty place... can't expect it to be spotless now can ye?" he mumbled mostly to himself giving a slight bow as well. He went to get an extra chair and then returned with it for the Princess to sit on if she felt like it. He then turned a rather serious gaze towards her, "Well... Enough About that. " he said imsply but stricktly. He picked out a small chest and pulled out a silver bracelet with a ruby attached to it. "This was Supposed to be given to you anyway at a later date... however now is a more fitting time.... " he said handing it over to her. "I'm sorry if this do sound Rude. But waht are you doing here Luna?... Without your Loyal guards, all alone... have you any idea how much danger that put us all in?..." he said shaking his head slightly. "On such short notice... " he mumbled and sighed once again. "I need to check on Bane..." he mumbled as he walked into the other room for a while.

----

"Bane"
Awakening from his sleep he starred at the roof, "Princess... Luna... coming?.... " He mumbled and shook his head "Already here?..." he said and got out of the bed. He grunted slightly and looked around. "I am here again?..." he said to himself and wandered to Asthon who helped him over. Once he reached the Dining room he realized that his hood was down making him blush faintly, however it was clear that half his body was indeed black as the blackest night. "Why..." he mumbled his eyes softly tearing up. "Why does seeing Alicors always make me so sad?... " he said sniffling to himself. "You were sealed into the moon... yet released you came here" he said thinking a while, "So its today than?... Today mark the beginning of the end of a Era... " he said and sat down. He pulled his hood up and was silent for a while. "An Being from a world lost will come... and that being will end this era as we know it... however first there shall be rain, and in a valley far to the east rest many rainclouds. However to get to them will require the cooperation of a greater number of new friends... " He said and finished before tunring silent.

Luna took the pendent curiously with her magic. She used magic to clasp it around her neck. She didn't know what it was for or anything, but she figured it would be rude to turn it down.

She flinched when Ashton asked why she was here with no guards, and pretty much accused her of putting the town in danger.

In danger? I put the townspeople in danger coming here?
I just couldn't handle the castle any more.
I can't do anything right.

Luna tried not to look saddened at the comment, but did look down at the floor. She opened her mouth to try to give something like a response, but Ashton had already left to go get bane. She sighed in relief, not wanting to talk about how claustrophobic she was in the castle surrounded by guards, how she couldn't handle being around Celestia, how she didn't like the Canterlot ponies much at all...

When Bane spoke to her, she looked up at him, confused. "I am afraid I do not understand at all what you have said... I am sorry..."

Starry Inks felt flattered yet extremely embarrassed as the stallion continued to compliment her. Anything she was comfortable with, huh? She shifted in her seat. His offer to pay, however, was far too much. "N-no, you don't have to do that. I can pay for my own food, thank you." She tried to give him a smile so he wouldn't feel offended. As a waiter came by, she ordered swiftly. The working pony nodded at her order of a hot chocolate and daisy sandwich before moving on. Now that that was over there was still the stallion sitting across from her asking about her. "U-um... Well... I just moved here to Ponyville so I'm quite new..." Where was the editor she was supposed to meet?! He had promised to meet her bright and early, right on time. However, he was quite obviously late, unless Starry got the time wrong.

Seeing no other choice but to continue conversing with the stallion in front of her, Starry sighed before continuing her little bio. "I'm actually here to meet an editor about publishing my first book. I want to be an author like A. K. Yearling." Getting over her initial shock and shyness slightly, Starry tilted her head at Vince. "What about you? I suppose I should know more about you since I'm telling you about myself. I mean, besides you being a single stallion." The green mare was curious how somepony like Vince could be so confident flirting with others. Was he one of those ponies who simply saw girls as another bounty or did he truly want a marefriend of some sort?

As Starry listened to Vince talk, a tall red stallion walked into the café. Giving most other ponies a tired glare, he searched through the crowds for the young mare he was supposedly supposed to meet. He found a mare matching the description talking to a stallion. Giving a huff, the older stallion flipped his graying mane out of his face and started toward Starry and Vince, a permanent frown seemingly etched onto his face.

"Bane"
He could somewhat see that the princess looked down, it was surprising really and somewhat the Princess of the night was a lot different than what he had imagined. She who seemed so wise, who he had heard stories about how she visited ponies and helped them throught nightmares. She who once been nightmare moon and had the power to controll the night.

It was indeed curious to see her look so regular, he didn't even think before that the princessess had any normal in them which was what made them into Alicorns. "Then allow me to clear it up. You princessesd is not the only ones who get visions... I may not be completely sure what they mean or why I get them, but I saw that you would come here... I also saw that in an unspecified amount of time after your arrival something terrible will emerge. This terror seem to want to change the world forever." he explained, he looked down too. "I also saw ponies going on a quest to find rain clouds, to cure the draught they travelled to a valley to the east where a lot of them had gathered" he said looking to Luna, he had to admit to himself that she indeed was a lot cuter in person.

He then looked to Nightshades and for once he smiled faintly even if it was for a tiny moment. "Thank you, I guess you aren't a vampiric bat pony... No offence, your really cool. " he said nodding to her. "I don't quite recall my own name... But you can call me Bane, or Ben... Whatever you prefer" he said

---

Vincent Gainbits
He had to smile more as this situation was quite amusing to him. The mare he spoke to surely responded very curiously to his flirting and when she shared her story he nodded and smiled. Hearing her order and wanting to pay for herself he shrugged slightly as he didn't mind. Vincent himself called the work pony over and ordered an entire plate of green apples as he felt a bit hungry.

Knowing what she was waiting for also gained him a bit of knowlege about what she was good at and liked. And this Mare seemed to like to write, which explained her cutie mark. "Well ain't that a nice. Publishing a book of your own sound awesome" he said ttrying to show that he indeed had listened to her. As she asked about Him he nodded as it was but fair if he also shared his story.

He inhaled slightly before starting. "Of course, sounds fair ro me." he started and then chewed off an apple before starting. "I havent actually lived here for too long myself. I was born in cloudsdale, yet I was not truly that interested in the works of the weather ponies. I was never sure if I truly belonged up there, and thus when I ggot old enough I spread my wings to find a place where I belong... Turns out I happened to crash near Ponyville and well I just happened during the circumstances find a place to live here. I also discovered my special talent, gained my cutie mark and felt right at home here" he said stretched out. He noticed a red old stallion stare at them and somewhat turned his gaze toward him. "Anything you wish to say Sir?" he said with a slight confused look, for a moment he actually worried it was her Dad or old uncle or something that came to reacue her from a dashing stallions attention.

Anastasia
Anastasia sat in her castle, Remembering that dreadful night once more. How many nights had she had this dream, about the poor filly she couldn't save. 'I i wish i could've done somthing..' She thought, looking out at the usually sunny sky they always had. "Greyhoof, Please stop threatening Starlet." she said from the castle window. it was another one of those days.

Greyhoof
The grey earth pony heard Anastasia tell him to lay off starlet, and he sighed obeying. he instead went back to planning his party. 'i swear that princess..' he thought, sighing.

Princess Luna's eyes widened. "A new terror? We just got over Tirek..." She sighed. "I wish we could just have peace... I'm tired of seeing battles and chaos. It's hard enough adjusting without trouble going on..."

"Depends on your definition..." Pixie Dust sighed. Xe reached down with xir head and used xir teeth to tighten the straps on xir brace. "It's hard to balance when you only have one useful front leg and no magic to help me any more." Xe sighed and looked up at Vanilla Swirl. "I'm Pixie Dust. Id shake your hoof, but uh... Yeah..."

@Ookami

Vanilla Swirl smiled slightly at Pixie Dust's slight joke but didn't laugh or even chuckle. "I see. Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I'm Vanilla Swirl but you can call me Vanilla. It's nice to meet you." She greeted him properly, her smie becoming wider.

"No, it's fine. I'm just having a really hard time adjusting, is all.
"So um..." Pixie tried to figure out something to talk about to take the tension out of the conversation. "What's, uh... Your talent?" And then xe mentally slapped xirself. What if this pony would make fun of xir for not having a cutie mark yet?

"My talent? Cooking of course." Vanilla Swirl told him. She honestly thought it was a decent subject. Vanilla loved to cook. She was pretty good at it but also liked to garden. "What about you?" She asked.

"I-I don't know..." Pixie sighed. "I used to like to entertain children at hospitals and stuff... I expected to get my cutie Mark for it, but it never came. I cane to ponyville to entertain the kids here, but then the accident happened...
"I don't know if I'll ever find my special talent. Especially now..." Pixie sighed. "I'm sorry, i must be really depressing to be around..."