MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillina picked a dress up and she gasped. It sparkled like the stars their the light. She laid it down and looked at her bed, nearly gasping.
Luna used hee own fur to that! This means you're our friend! Yay!

Sanny blushes a little bit.
Wow, I had no idea anypony would do that for me.
She hugs the simple dress, cherishing it.
I'm going to love it here with you two.

Quillina hugged her tiny body, rubbing snouts and thinking about the dresses. Just as Luna mentioned, she could sow, but didn't let other ponies know it.
I'm going to love it too!
She found blue fabrics and black little snips of some other from s stack on the wall, and looked at her.
I-I can make...another one...

Sanny shared in the hug with her new big friend and nuzzling her lovingly.
You don't have to, I don't really think I need more than the two I have already. she replies with a smile.

Quillina took string and began to measure her, marking it on her cloth. She used teeth to thread a needle and began to sketch some.
Think of it as a 'welcome to Canterlot!' Gift!

Well...okay! Sanny grins.
She lies down on her bed to relax.
I might take a nap. she yawns.

Quillina began making the dress, no longer speaking. She made it in the style of when Rarity made the dress for Twilight's Canterlot party.

Sanny got comfortable under her little sheets and dozed off into sleep.

She'd awake dressed in a beautiful but simple blue and black dress, which Quillina had made. She'd fallen asleep again; she's been awake all day.

Sanny stretches her hooves out and notices the dress on.
Ooo. she examines it smiling. I like this one too.
She looks at Quillina and smiles. I'm sure she won't mind if I take a look around outside the room while she's sleeping. Sanny gets up and trots to the door to leave the room. She searches it for an opening to get through.

Quillina was out like a light and she wasn't waking up. She'd worked hard that day.
Luna was humming to herself in her room, but wasn't aware of her leaving.

Quillina was out like a light and she wasn't waking up. She'd worked hard that day.
Luna was humming to herself in her room, but wasn't aware of her leaving.

Sanny gets out of Quillina's room and snoops around towards Luna's room. She peeks inside to see what she's up to.

Luna was putting on bed socks as the sun was rising. Her mane was wet, showing she'd just showered. Fir the first time, she'd taken her arm or off.

Sanny stares at Luna's socks, perplexed by them. She figured they were for warmth, but they looked cute too.
She turns to leave, thinking she should allow Luna to sleep. She decides to go down the spiral and explore what she missed on her way in with Quillina.

Two guards stood by the door to go down stairs. They wouldn't let anything through...if they saw it.

Sanny was surprised to see two ponies just standing here in armor. She quickly guessed that they were guards and low crawled to the door, attempting to sneak under the door.
If she got to the other side, she goes down the stairs, hopping down each step.

Neither Pegasus could see her. They didn't notice her there, as small as she was.

Sanny goes down to the bottom of the spire. At the bottom she sits down to rest, tired from all the steps.
She takes a minute to look around for anything interesting nearby. The decor is pretty and the carpet is pretty soft, which is all different from the decor and carpets upstairs.

Celestia had begun to take a spot on the throne, surrounded by guards. Ever since Tirek, security was increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.