MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna looke ddown and Sanny could see there was not one emotion in her eyes. she shrugged, acting like she didn't really care, evne though, in her head, she was forumlating a plan.
It could be hours, or days, or weeks. Until then you are confined ot this room. I shall elt Quillina know.

Looking worried and upset, Sanny lets go of Luna's hoof and sits back down, staring up at her.
Please don't be too long...

Luna nodded and exited the room without another word. she informed Quillina of this and soon would end up in her own room, gigglign under her breath, trying not to be heard. She immediatly picked up some things and went to work.
Quillina came in and sat down, not sure what to make of hte situation. She was very good with Luna, but this was rather strange. She had never heard of her doing something like this.
"I think she's just plyaing with you..."

Sanny looked pretty worried. She looks up at Quillina.
It's not funny, nopony would think that this is funny. Not unless they were mean.
She lays on her belly with a sad look.

Quillina Sat with her and wrapped her up with a hoof. She looked down and sighed, not knowing what to do.
Why not explore the place? If your stuck here might as well know it!

Sanny perks up a little, smiling up at Quillina.
Sure, want to join me? she asks. Her tail wags once again, batting at Quillina's hoof.

Quillina thought of what to do and she nodded to the little thing, standing up.
I'll let you explore and I'll explain whatever you don't get.

Okay then. Time to take a look around!
Sanny jumps to her hooves and begins trotting around the room. She starts by heading to the left of the fireplace and checking around several stacks of books.

Quillina didn't say much to her, wanting her to explore on her own. The fire raged behind the glass, and she knew it had to be restocked later. She smiled to her with a fond expression.

One of the booktowers suddenly topples over, quickly followed by a loud squeak from Sanny being pinned under books.

Quillina was stunned, stunned enough she didn't move. After a few seconds, she reacted ans dashed over to the stack.
"Where did you go?!?

Help! came Sanny's muffled voice from under the fallen books. I can't move!

Quillina began to carefully take some books into the other stacks, then was trying ot fix some of it. She worked to help her out quickly.

Quillina could see Sanny's tail from under a book she picks it.
I can see light behind me! Is that you?

The little pony's tail was made to light and she nipped it, pulling her out of the stack.
Be more careful!

Sanny blinks her eyes from the sudden light shining in them.
She rubs them and turns her head to Quillina.
I'm sorry, I tried to climb a book stack but it fell over. Thanks for getting me out.

Quillina sighed and she looked like she'd just had a bit of a little heart attack. She had alreayd started becomeing protective of htel ittle thing.
Jsut be a little bit more careful, promsie me that?

I promise, sorry Quillina.
Sanny picks herself up and returns to exploring the room.

// timeskip or did you have something interesting you wanted to do here? \\

//Timeskip a few hours later\\
Quillina sighed and she hugged her once before she sat down and wrote again. All she tended to do for a good deal of time was wrote stories.

Sanny climbs onto Quillina's back and lays down, getting comfortable in her fur.

// I'm starting to get tired and I don't think I can RP any longer tonight. Goodnight. \\

Status
Not open for further replies.