MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanny begins roaming again and enters the throne room. Her eyes bug out wide as she notices Celestia on the throne. This whole room is stunningly beautiful!
She turns the corner of the doorway and nearly bumps into a guard's back hoof. With a shy smile she steps around his hoof and walks along the wall. Her red face and blue dress stick out against the brightly colored wall, she can only hope nopony notices.

//Gtg for an hut, then my final\\
The crowd was focused on something, but what it was was not revealed. Luckily they were focused on Cekestia.

// Okay, see you later. \\

Sanny hadn't even noticed the crowd. She was shy of crowds, but at least she was hardly noticeable in them. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad though.
She wants to get a closer look at the throne and keeps walking around along the wall, closer and closer towards it.
Sanny begins to climb up onto the platform in which the throne sits.

Celestia was chatting to what looked like some purple pony. Suddenly said pony unfurled huge wings and took off. Had Sanny been more verses in recent events, she'd know that was Twilight Sparkle, princess of the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. However, Twilight was inaudible and had probably left to spend time with her friends and the rest of Ponyville.
Celestia Sat down, lost in thought, horn sparkling in the sun as her magic was activated. She lifted a parchment, read it, and then sighed, This is becoming an issue... She muttered to herself.

Sanny hardly paid any attention to what anypony was saying as she climbed to the throne.
Upon reaching the throne she takes a breather to relax and studies the texture of it. She traces her hoof across it as she walks around to the front of it. Her mane and tail lightly brush on Celestia.

Celestia froze when this happened and she traced where the pony was. Suddenly Sanny was enveloped with a yellow haze and an aura of light. She was lifted in front of Celestia and she held a blank face.
What are you my dear little pony?

Sanny stares straight at Celestia and tucks her legs against her chest. She doesn't like being levitated in place like this.
um...what you said? I'm just a little mare. Um....this is a nice seat you have.
She puts on a stupid grin with a small blush.

Celestia stared at Sanny and she narrowed her eyes. She wasn't being angry, just looking her over. She and Luna had seen this before. Not her specifically, but something like this.
What are you doing spying on my throne room?

Spying? I'm not spying! I'm just exploring! Sanny squeaks at Celestia.

// haha, she's wearing a dress. What if Celestia thinks she's hiding something? x3 Just a suggestion. \\

Celestia used magic and made the dress fall off, which she also levitate up. She stared at Sanny.
Exploring in the middle of my castle? Chunk are you in a dress? What are you hiding?

Sanny blushes.
What? Did you call me fat? she tucks her hind legs in against her body.
I'm not hiding anything! I'm really just exploring!
She toned down a little after.
Please give the dress back, it was a gift. she asks nicely with sad eyes.

Celestia stared at her. In truth, Sanny was very slightly chubby. She watched her and looked at the dress.
Who gave it you?

Quillina. She made it for me last night. she rubs her hooves together.
Oh no, I promised I wouldn't be a problem for anypony and now I am. she looks away with a nervous look on her face.

Celestia blinked, genuine surprise in her face and gaze.
As in Quillina Script, Luna's scribe?

Yes. she nods in response.
I know both of them. I'm their pet.

Celestia suddenly smiled and lowered her onto the hoof-rests if the throne.
Have you meeT Luna's oppousim yet?

Her what? Sanny tilts her head. She lies down on her belly to relax.

Luna has an oppusm called Newton. I'd imagine you'll meet her soon.
She smiled.

Sanny chuckles with a half worried face, messing with her mane.
Hehe...Yeah I hope to meet her soon. Are you a princess too? she asks. You're like Luna but brighter and...bigger. she sizes her up by looking from her hooves to her head.

Celestia blinked, surprised no one knew about her. She made a bit of light flood the room.
Luna is my sister. She raises the moon, I rise the sun. She's my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.