MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! I was wondering if the sun was also controlled! And you're sisters! That's awesome!

Celestia was amused with her and sat down, levitating Sanny comfortably so they could make eye contact.
Where did you live before, my little pony?

Sanny tucks her legs back in against her body. It's not so bad being levitated this time.
It was a forest. I just wandered. she replies.

Celestua nodded.
Was it the Everfree Forest?

She smiled and rotated her towards her left, showing her a tapestry of it.
Is this it?

Celestia hovered her over to the hoof-rest again, letting her put her dress back on. Then she looked out the window at a distant little rainbow-colored tree.
I'm glad you're here then.

Sanny smiles, putting the dress back on. She tugs her legs through the holes and fixes her mane once she gets her head through.
Why do you say that? she asks.

Celestia gave a warm smile and rubbed her with her hoof.
I'm just glad for Luna

Sanny's tail wags, enjoying Celestia's rubbing. She closes her eyes and leans her head against Celestia's hoof.
I'm happy too.
She opens her eyes. Do you live in a spire too?

Celestia didn't increase the speed, just kept petting Sanny to calm her and make her feel at home at this place.
If you look it's across from where Luna is."

I haven't gotten a look outside Luna's spire yet, but I'll take a look when I get the chance.
Oh, but I'm not sure I should tell anypony I left.

She'd feel worried if not for Celestia's wonderful petting. She wasn't sure what it was, but it felt really nice.

Celestia bent down to her ear and whispered.
I'll.keep this just between us then.
She smiled ans keptn pettinf.

Sanny grins and wags her tail more.
Thank you Princess.
She rests her head down and rests, enjoying the petting. She dozes off into slumber after a minute or two.

Sister! Thy need to see thee in my throne room!
Coming sister! Apologies Sanny..

She let go of her and suddenly Quillina was heard frantically searching DoD Sanny.

Sanny tiredly yawns and blinks her eyes, watching Celestia leave through her blurred vision. She sits up and yawns again, then hops down into Celestia's warmed and far cozier seat and lies back down to return to sleep.

// I'll be back shortly, I gotta clean my cats' water fountain. ;) \\

SANNY! SANNY WHWRE ARE YOU? Oh Celestia whee is she?!?
Quillina ran in, running around to find her.

Sanny's ears perk up, but she's asleep so she only dreams of Quillina giving her a tasty cherry for breakfast.

Quillina frantically searched for anything to find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.