MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillina pushed her into the water for a half second to silence her before she bent down to look her over. It hadn't touched her skin, her eyes were fine, and she hadn't swallowed.
"You'll be fine, I fixed you!"

Sanny wiggles under the water.
She wipes the water off of her face.
I'm okay? Oh, good. she sighs in relief. Thanks Quilly. she smiles up at her. She's soaking wet, but she's happy to be okay.

Wrapping her in the washcloth, she lifted her to the fireplace, far enough away to be safe, and let her dry out. She felt awful for this entire mess because, it was undoubtedly her fault.
"I'm sorry for knocking you in!"

It's okay, something bad had to happen to me soon. Sanny chuckles. It could've been far worse.
She wraps herself up in the washcloth tight and faces the fire. Are you controlling this fire? she asks.

Quillina watches the fire and she wondered if Sanny had ever seen one fire that large before. At her size, it'd be rare to.
"I built it, but I'm not controlling it."

But...it's not spreading? How did you prevent it from burning everything?
She looks interested in the fire. She's only seen it once, and that was a somewhat distant forest fire. The rain put it out before she could get a closer look at it.

"Well we poines have htis thing called a firepalce, which is a box that we hold the fire in so it doesn't laek out!
She giggled and looked at it, "It couldn't expand if it wanted to."

That's cool, I've always wondered about fire.
Sanny lies down on her side. Her tail sticks out of the washcloth and gently waves about.

Are you warm, little foal? If you need more rags then I can get you some. Luna should be waking up soon, and you can meet her then.
The earth pony went back to writing, this time by the fire with Sanny, telling about htis recetn fall and how it was recieved. She almost giglged when she read it out loud to her.

I'm okay, thank you.
Sanny rests her head on her hooves and relaxes as she warms up by the fire. Once she was warm and dry, she got up and wiggled the wash cloth off her body.
I've been waiting all day to meet her, I can hardly wait any longer!
Sanny walks to the book and sits in front of it, gazing at the words, though unable to read them. Though who could when they're upside down?

Seeing how the little filly was reading, she tried ot make her way over through her own thoughts. She looked at how she was reacting and gave her a tiny smile.
Why didn't you say you couldn't read earlier? I'll teahc you soon enough! I'll do so-
What is thy night like today, my scribe?

Quillina turned to see Luna standing in the doorway, filling it up with her waving mane and sparkiling dust. Quillina turned and huridely bowed, "Y-your highness!"
Luna looked at the tiny creature beside her and her eyes gently widened. She looked her over and she suddenly had a thought.

I shall talk to the pony alone, Quillina. She spoke, and Quillian nodded, scampering out. Luna bnet down by Sanny and she smiled.
What is thy name?

Sanny was going to answer Quillana when Luna had entered in and spoken first. She went silent and stared at the towering alicorn in the room up till she spoke to her.
She took a breath with a quick gasp because she had actually forgotten to breath.
Sanny, miss! she replies.
She couldn't believe it herself, but Luna actually made her feel smaller than she already was. It sent a blush across her face.

Luna stared at hte little pony for a good half second before she sat on the bed that Quillina used, pattin gthe seat next to her with her hoof. She looked down, her gaze neither friendly, nor degrading.
When did you arrive in my castle, my friend? By what means did thy enter my spire?

Sanny understands the princess's gesture and hops to her hooves. She trots towards the bed and climbs onto it, rolling into the spot next to Luna and laying there.
Quillana brought me, she said I'd be a great pet, or friend. I think both. She also said you'd like me. she smiles up to her. She found her jewelery and accessories to be odd, staring at them.

Luna raised one eyebrow at the tiny pony, without revealing any emotion. She followed her gaze to her jewelry and she gave a faint smile. Her jewelry was a bit distracting, but to a pony that size, it must be captivating.
Does thou wish yo stay in my spire with me?

Sanny looks away from Luna's garments and towards her face. Yes, please! she smiles. I like it here, Quillana's so nice to me.

If Luna knew her well enough to show emotion, she'd have been most swayed by the last remark. Still, she had to think of something to do for sanny, something nice but vieled as something bad.
I'll think on allowing you entry. Until then you're confined to Quillina's room.

What? You mean I can't leave this room? she asks with a bit of a confused and worried look on her face.
She sits upright quickly. Why not? I'm too small to get in the way or bother anypony...

// Is it Quillina or Quillana? \\

//My tablet got it. It's Quillina\\
Luna stood and she didn't acknowledge the little pony. She wanted to remain mysterious and intimdate the little thing, in order ot make her feel a bit more lower than her. She also wanted this to be a surprise.
Because Thy said so. And if thou wants to leave, they must leave hte castle altogether.

Sanny gasps.
No! she trembles, fearfully looking up at the princess. I don't want to leave, but I don't want to stay in this room forever either!
She tugs at the fur on Luna's hoof. How long is it going to take you to decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.