MLP: Canterlot Arrival [Wildpelt x Teal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillin blushed at how open and honset this little pony was, and she nodded ot her. She resolved to make a furry blanket little bed for her tomorrow hen she met Luna. Luckily it was about 2pm in the day, so she was on time with her sleep schedule.

"Good night little Sanny."

Good night Quillana.

Sanny gets up and explores Quillana's room while she's asleep. She's not tired just yet.

// Timeskip? \\

//Yep\\
Quillina slowly yawned, too tired to say anything. Itw as about midnight, and Luna would be up soon enough. She stood on shaky hooves and stared at hte little pony as she epxlored her vast room.

At this time, Sanny was in the middle of nap. She's snuggled up with Quillana's ear on top of her head.

Quillina had stood up and felt hte weight, and tilted her head so the little pony wouldn't just topple off her. She awkardly made her way to the table and started to write about this night, taking care to describe eveyr deatil about how she felt abvout hte pony and eveyrhitng. It'd be a while before hse moved agian.

Towards the end of Quillana's writing, Sanny awakes up with a squeaky yawn. She takes notice of the altitude difference and peeks down at her face. "Hey Quillana." she says, looking sleepy still. "It got cold once it got dark and your mane was so fuzzy." she blushes a little.

The way the little filly, if that was waht she was indeed was, made her blush back and she nodded, taking care not to throw her off.

"It's okay. It's not like you're pinching me or nothing."

What are you up to? she asks, gazing down at the book she's writing in.
Writing?
Sanny takes care not to slip and fall off Quillana's head. She keeps a firm grip on her head so she doesn't slide anywhere.

She nodded again, and regretted it when it almost threw her off. She looked down and nodded.

"About you, so I don't have to worry about forgettign whatever you do."

Sanny nearly slipped off, but managed to hold on.
Careful. she bites her lip. Cool though, ponies can read about me in the future!

Quillina stared at the page and that thought had never of fired to her. If she had adventures, she had a real story on her hooves!
"Then get to adventuring so we can make your story!"

Waaah! Sanny yelps as she slides off of Quillana's head down towards the book.

Quillina had terrible reflexes, yet she managed to grab her tail at the last moment with her teeth, fir she was, in fact, and earth pony. She lifted her back up, then thought about how to get her on her head again.
"Hold on!" She panted, then suddenly jerked her head up, launching her onto her head backwards.

Sanny flips through the air, flailing her hooves and screaming. She lands back on top of Quillana's mane, looking a little shaken from being flung like that.
T-t-thanks...but...could you just put me down?

Quillina shrugged, which pushed the pony onto the table. When she did so, however, Sanny fell right into the ink jet she was writing with. Luckily the parchment was saved, but she pulled her our and wrapped her in a tissue.
"I'm so sorry! You okay?!?"

Pfff...pffft. she spits. It's so thick and heavy. she whines. Her mane and tail droop low and she begins shivering from how cold it is.

An idea came to her and she dashed to the bathroom. Filling up a soap dish, she hurried it back along with a washcloth. Then she gently put the tiny pony in the water and helped her scrub it out.
"Is it in your eyes? Is it inside you? Did you swallow some?!?"

She shakes her head and shivers more. It's already sunk deep into her fur, turning her black.
She lets Quillana take care of the ink getting in her eyes.
Is this really bad? Am I going to be okay?

Quillina saved her eyes and made certain that her insides we're clean. Satisfied, she took a thing of soap and scrubbed most of out, leaving irregular black spots.
"Nope! Not now!"

I'm not going to be okay? Quillana what's going to happen to me?! she panics, misunderstanding her.

Status
Not open for further replies.