Mitten's RP Plots [WIP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mittens83

Mittens of Kittens
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Soft Horror, Soft Sci-Fi, Modern
Heyy, so I'm going to try to get back into writing and roleplaying. I'll update this as needed when I have new plot ideas but I only have one right now. Feel free to hit me up with any idea of yours though!

About me:

-25 years old
-Has a wacky schedule so please know my postings will vary
-I will mirror your posts to the best of my ability, keep in mind it has been a while though!!
-More or less my ideas will be face to black if it even gets to a romance point

I dunno. Here is my idea:

Pretty much 2 characters are in high school, senior year. One has always been at the top of their game, student president/president of the student council, high grades, basically a perfectionist. The other character is nearly the complete opposite, while still having good grades they don't care too much about school activities. Both have a secret: online MMOs. This is where, unbeknownst to them, they become friends and maybe something more!

That's all I have so far, we can talk about how long they have been gaming for and an end point if you'd like, but I would enjoy some tragedy! This will basically be a slice of life with added fantasy via the MMO.

Plotline Loves:
-Drama
-Tragedy
-Romance
-Heartbreak
-Basically some the OC shizznit xD

Feel free to PM me with any idea you may have if you are interested in RPing with me! I prefer to use the forum and I'm open to most genres! :)

-Mittens​