Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Soft Horror, Soft Sci-Fi, Modern
Heyy, so I'm going to try to get back into writing and roleplaying. I'll update this as needed when I have new plot ideas but I only have one right now. Feel free to hit me up with any idea of yours though!

About me:

-25 years old
-Has a wacky schedule so please know my postings will vary
-I will mirror your posts to the best of my ability, keep in mind it has been a while though!!
-More or less my ideas will be face to black if it even gets to a romance point

I dunno. Here is my idea:

Pretty much 2 characters are in high school, senior year. One has always been at the top of their game, student president/president of the student council, high grades, basically a perfectionist. The other character is nearly the complete opposite, while still having good grades they don't care too much about school activities. Both have a secret: online MMOs. This is where, unbeknownst to them, they become friends and maybe something more!

That's all I have so far, we can talk about how long they have been gaming for and an end point if you'd like, but I would enjoy some tragedy! This will basically be a slice of life with added fantasy via the MMO.

Plotline Loves:
-Drama
-Tragedy
-Romance
-Heartbreak
-Basically some the OC shizznit xD

Feel free to PM me with any idea you may have if you are interested in RPing with me! I prefer to use the forum and I'm open to most genres! :)

-Mittens​