{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Never mind that. You can stay as long as you want." He didn't seem to notice the way her words could've been understood as he placed their plates on the table and began eating. He knew he would have to throw it up later because of his body being physically dead.

Saki nods. "Thanks." She starts eatin as well. She smiles. "This is good!"

"Yeah.. I suppose." He smiled as he willed himself to eat and try not to look like he felt sick.

"You don't really show emotion, do you?" She looks at him concerned. "I feel like you're hiding something."

"No, I told you I'm fine. Please don't concern yourself with me." He couldn't tell her. He felt sick. He wanted to tell her so badly; but he couldn't let her go without helping her.

She sighs. "Well, I'm gunna head out. Got to find a job."

"Okay... I'll see you later." He took the plates to the kitchen and walked to the bathroom down the hall far away from the door to throw up the food he had eaten.

Saki still had no luck finding a job that day. But for once she didn't let it bother her. She got back that afternoon. "Cecil! I'm back!"

He got up to greet her. He'd spent the day on reading a book, trying to think about how he could make her happy forever in a world where he wouldn't be included. She seemed to be fond of him so the task proved difficult.

Saki smiles. "How was your day? Do anything fun?" She puts her bag down and hugs him.

"Well if you consider reading a fun activity, then yes, I had loads of such. How was your day?"

She shrugs. "Pretty dull. I couldn't find a job but I'm not worried. I know I will if I keep trying."

"That's good to hear, it'd be great if you'd be able to stand on your own two legs again." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

((Did you check the group rp? ))

Ooc: no, I didn't get an alert.

She smiles. "Thanks. Need any help around the house."

"I have a butler for that, he takes care of most of it. So what do you want to do?" He still felt sick. He needed her to know. He couldn't hide it away always.

Saki shrugs. "I don't care. I'm just glad to be with my Knight in shining armor." She smiles at him, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah...." He smiles back and instantly feels a sting of regret in his heart. He'd made her adore him. He'd made her like him. It was all too late. He could never tell her what was really going on. That he was helping her out of guilt and now, partially because he had feelings towards her.

She smiles. "So, what do you want to do?" She rocks back and forth on the heels of her feet.

"I'm not sure. I'm a fairly boring person, I don't do so much." He smiled sadly while looking at her. She was living in his house and they were acting like a little family; it felt so stupid.

She nods and goes into her bag. She pulls out a bottle of Saké. "Wanna drink?" She laughs and pops the cap, taking a swig.

Status
Not open for further replies.