{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No need to thank me. I can't let a pretty girl like you walk home alone at this hour. Now come inside." He followed her inside and sent the butler with her to show where she could take a shower and give her a change of clothes as Cecil made the bed in the room to the left of his own bedroom, a guest room with a high ceiling like most of the other rooms in the mansion, decorated walls, a small chandelier above him, a bed, desk and small wardrobe and a window that was two times as big as Cecil, filling out the wall from floor to ceiling, two meters in width. It looked like a room from another time period.

Saki followed the butler. She went into the bathroom and undressed, leaving the door unlocked in case Cecil needed to talk to her. he gets in and enjoys the water.

He sighed as he lied down in his bed, trying more than anything to forget what had happened. He knew he didn't deserve her care. He didn't deserve for her to like him.

She finishes up and gets dressed. She walks out and stops at the doorway to Cecil's room. "I'm heading to bed. Thanks again for everything you've done for me. I've never met a guy as sweet as you." She smiles at him and heads to her room.

He looks up at her and dares to smile back. "Trust me.. I'm not that nice at all, but it's fine. You can stay as long as you want." He felt indebted to her, and the only thing he could do was do anything she wanted from him. He couldn't do anything, ever, to make it up to her. He'd taken away her sister.

Saki lies down on the bed and sighs. "Today turned out better than I thought it would. There were some shitty parts but I met a cute guy. I think you'd like him sis. He's sweet. I only met him today but I'm kinda crushing on him." She smiles, believing her sister could here her, wherever she may be.

He slams his face on the pillow as soon as she had left. He wanted to hurt something. Mostly himself. He needed to somehow get his self-loathing away with violence. Instead he started insistently slamming a hand into the wall, before he opened the window and jumped down, even if his room were three-four meters above ground. He landed swiftly on his feet and grabbed a cutter for plants, starting to cut the roses in the middle of the night. His night sight helped him with seeing, and the energy he had to use on it distracted him and functioned as the violence.

Saki becomes startled by the banging. "What the..." She gets up and checks his room to see he's not in there but the window's open. She looks out it and just barely makes out Cecil. "How did he..."

He turns and waves at her from where he's cutting the roses. It's dark, but since there's lights coming from light posts around in the garden, you could make out his face and what he was doing. He then turns back to his work, cutting the flowers with practiced ease.

She shrugs. "Oh well." She goes back to her room and lies back down. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep, for the first time in a while.

After a while of overworking himself in the garden, he walked back to his room and sat down in a large armchair. He had to think of a way to help her in a way that would get her out of the house and forget him.

Saki dreamt of her sister. She was talking, trying to tell her something, but she couldn't make out what she was saying. She wakes up in the morning, sweating non-stop.

He walks into her room as he hears her mumbling in a seemingly fearful way. "Are.. are you alright? I heard you. Did you have a nightmare?" He looked at her with concerned eyes.

She nods. "Ya, but I'm okay now. Thanks for asking." She smiles at him.

He turns again and politely leaves the room with a comment about helping out his butler making breakfast. He took his way to the kitchen and started making the breakfast with the other man. Both stayed silent as they did.

Saki gets up and goes down to the kitchen. "May I help? I love to cook." She smiles, fighting back a yawn.

Cecil moves aside to give her room to help them as well. Both men stayed silent, though. Cecil was trying to figure out a way so Saki would leave happily and forget him forever.

Saki sighs. "What's wrong Cecil? If you will listen to my troubles then I'll listen to yours."

"No... it's nothing you need to worry about. I'm fine." He smiled slightly as he finished the breakfast and put the things on the table.

Saki nods. She sits down and smiles a bit. "Thank you for having me last night." She blushes. "That came out wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.