{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, we don't NEED a bedroom for what I have planned." She giggles.

"Hmm... that's a good thing..." Cecil purred into Saki's ear as he took her to the bedroom. He lied down on the bed and spread his arms. "Well, knock yourself out. Your plans, after all."

ooc: its times like this that i wish we were in mature lol

Saki pins him by the arms and kisses him deeply.

OOC: Well... when I turn 18 in 2016 then maybe... xD (I'd definitely want to take this to the mature section when I'm old enough!)

Cecil smirked softly as he stroked his hands up her back, combing his fingers through her hair.

ooc: Oh! didnt even realize you arent 18 lol

Later... Saki was laying next to Cecil, smiling. "You were great hun." She giggles.

OOC: I'm turning 16 in september. ^^

Cecil cuddles up to her and laughs softly. "I do like how easily you adapt to that I'm a boy with wrong body parts. It's so strange." He whispered softly as he kissed Saki on the lips.

She kisses him back. "Why should it matter. You're you after all."

"I don't know. It just... surprised me when you accepted it just like that." Cecil admitted as he stroked her hair. "But I'm happy."

She smiles, cuddling up to his chest. "I'm happy too."

Cecil yawned as he looked at her, stroking her hair. "Are you alright... with all of this that's happened?"

She nods. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't still be here." She kisses him lightly.

"Hmm... that's good to hear." Cecil whispered as he kissed back, hoverin his lips over hers.

"I love you too." Cecil whispered as he hugged her back tightly, nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

Saki looks at the clock. "Damn. I have to get ready for work."

Cecil yawned as he looked at her with a smile. "Alright, be safe, darling." He whispered as he dragged her down for a passionate kiss, groping his hands over her body for a few minutes before he let her go. "Sorry, needed to charge myself if I have to be alone all day..." He said with a chuckle.

She blushes and laughs. "Helped me too!" She stands up and gets dressed.

Cecil stroked her cheek as he got up, dressing and following her to the door. "Have a good day, darling."

"I'll try." She gives him one last kiss before leaving.

Cecil smiled as he waved her off, sighing heavily. "Geez! It's so boring when I'm alone now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.