{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushes and smiles. "U-um... I k-kinda... like to be... tied... up..." She looks away, embarressed.

"As long as you didn't tell me to hurt you for real." Cecil muttered as he gently swooped her up in his arms, taking her to the bedroom. "But no backing out..." He muttered as he closed the door behind him.

She giggles. "I wouldn't dream of backing out now." She winks and kisses him.

"Oh dear, oh dear, we've got a bad one here, hm?" Cecil teased as he handcuffed her to the headboard. "I do like you with your hands tied..."

She smirks. "Oh, I'm bad alright. And now I can't stop you from punishing me more, can I?"

"Mm... you don't get to decide that, sweetheart." Cecil said as he gently stripped her shirt.

She nods. "True enough." She smiles as be gets her shirt off. She wraps her legs around his waist.

"I never get tired of you and your cuteness, sweetie." Cecil murmured as he ran his hands down her sides. "You even wore the underwear I like the most..." He paused for a moment, looking at her with an unreadable expression, but then he kissed her and it washed away from his face.

She smiles in the kiss. "Well, we've been together for three months now. I wanted to give you a treat."

"A treat, eh?" Cecil said as he looked at her. "Hmm..." He stroked her hair as he kissed her neck, his heart starting to pound feeling her veins under his tongue. Not now. He really did not want to feel like that now. He quickly removed his lips from her neck, his panting increasing as he grabbed her sides tightly.

She looks him in the eyes. "It's okay. Go ahead. I don't know why but... that gets me going anyway so its a good time for me..."

Cecil looked down at her shamefully. "I still... feel bad about it..." He muttered as he hugged her tightly, his whole body shaking. "It's making me burn in a way that I don't like..."

Saki nods. "But you have to eat. I can handle it so don't worry."

"But..." Cecil protested as he looked at Saki. He was still worried.

She smiles. "Please... I'm worried you're not eating enough lately..."

"Saki... I just... I just... I feel like a monster... I know it's my nature, but I feel like I'm going to get sick... and I'm so scared that you'll hate me... or that I'll lose it and have you dead lying in my arms... because it happened... it happened before..."

Saki nods. "I can't make you... especially since I'm cuffed to the bed." She kisses him.

Cecil looked at her neck, gently stroking it. "I promise... that I'll be careful..." He said as his hands slipped under her thighs, holding them as he crawled in between, gently licking at her neck, his body pressed closely against hers.

She smiles. "Thank you." She tilts her head to give him better access.

Cecil's chest was moving up and down quickly, and had his heart still been beating, he would've probably felt it pound. His lips sought out the best spot on her neck to prevent hurting her seriously as his fangs poked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.