{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She felt his fangs graze her neck and it sent a shiver down her spine.

Cecil went slow and soothed her skin with his tongue before gently letting his fangs sink into her skin.

Saki lets out a small gasp and relaxes into it. She pats his head gently.

Cecil's back shook as he felt her gasp, but he also felt her relax and wrapped his arms around her back as their bodies pressed close together, the blood exploding into his mind, addictive and warm.

Cecil, unable to speak, just clutched her tightly as he panted against her skin, drinking her blood. He would have to control himself.

Saki smiled, taking that as a yes. She taps his shoulder to let him know he should stop soon.

Cecil pulls back after a few seconds, his whole body shaking. His cheeks were flushed red, and his forehead was sweaty, his hair sticking to his skin. He was still a mess as he leaned in to kiss her passionately, seeing as she was barely even bleeding from the wound in her neck.

She kisses him back. "I want you." She smirks.

"I..." Cecil couldn't even manage to speak as he started taking off her shirt, his hands feeling around her skin. His own body was warm and feverish.

Later... After they finished, Saki rested her hed on his chest. "I love you."

Ooc: Her shirt was already off :P

OOC: Then her undershirt xD

Cecil sighed as he smiled softly. "I love you too." He said gently as he held a hand up to his mouth. "I hate being a vampire..."

Ooc: lol XD

Saki smiles. "I noticed. But it must have its advantages."

"Not if you feel like a monster for it..." Cecil said with a sigh. "Imagine... I can hear heartbeats a mile away if I'm hungry..."

Saki nods. "Good point... But I think you're more human than I am. How many people have you killed? I kill almost every day, and its my job. If anything, I'm the monster."

"No, because at least that lies in the job description. In the term of monsters, I'm a literal, actual one. Even if you might've killed more, you're able to stop. But this urge that I get whenever I see a bare neck somewhere, the intoxicating smell of a human... it's not something I can stop just like that. That's the difference and that's what makes me a monster."

She looks away and shakes her head. "I'm the same way though... I... enjoy killing. I revel in it." She sighs. "I try to hide it but... I really can't stop. I was able to go a couple months but in the end I went back to it because killing is fun to me."

"Well.. at least you won't die if you stop killing..." Cecil said with a sigh as he wrapped his arms around her. "I swear to god, I just have it so difficult when I see those marks on your neck... it makes me realize that I'm not human anymore... and it hurts...."

She nods. "That's just it. I wish I'd die if I stopped. Then I could stop." She sighs. "But I get what you're saying." She kisses him. "We're both monsters."

Cecil kissed back as he looked at her. "I suppose... that that's what we'll always be... monsters apparently have a good start for finding each other, eh..." He said sarcastically as his arms wrapped around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.