Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass, I barely watched the anime and that cosplay would get cumbersome with the sword.

A million dollars, but your body will never be ready.

.....Never ready for what? Sex? Birth? Clothes?

Uhm.....Pass. Yeah, I better pass on this one.

A million dollars but every time you attempt to become intimate with someone you are shot into the air by some unknown force. Every single time.

Take it, it could make for funny kinks. :P

A million dollars, but there shall be no more Old Spice commercials...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Take it. I don't like the Old Spice commercials and not a fan of smell.

A million dollars but you must travel to, and live in for a year, of the many haunted places around the world. A year to live in each place.

Nah. I don't believe in haunted houses. But just the need to move that much (especially to houses that are often run down in quality) would be damn tedious.

A million dollars, but you can never have a pet.

Take it. I don't have any pets now.

You get a million dollars but you must be able to successfully convince people to follow your convictions.

I'm already able to persuade some people of things, so I'll take the money.

You get a million dollars, but you must undergo a week of torture.

No deal.

You get a million dollars but you have to drink cod liver oil in the place of what you normally drink.

Um.... No. *vomits*

A million dollars, but you drink nothing but water.

HELL YEAH. I love water.

A million dollars is given to you but you must live in a apartment invested with Madagascar hissing cockroaches.

No deal. They're big enough that they'd get in the way too much.

A million dollars, but every dog now hates you like you're the mailman.

Take it. I can run, jump, and attempt to distract them with food.

You get a million dollars but you now trip every two steps you take.

Don't take, now moving anywhere is a massive challenge.

You get a million dollars, but now everything you buy is 4 times as expensive.

Pass.

You get a million dollars but you lose your hearing.

Pass, it's too important.

You get a million dollars, but lose your sense of touch.

Pass. That also is important.

You get a million dollars but with it comes an increase in fear of being near people.

Way too dependent on the severity of said fear.

You get a million dollars, but you must now live on Tumblr.

Last edited:
Way to dependent on the severity of said fear.

You get a million dollars, but you must now live on Tumblr.
No.

A million dollars, but you cannot be without a job (or legitimately searching for one), and you can always have to say what is on your mind.

No deal. I don't care about the "Always on your mind" stuff.
But always being required to work gives less flexibility for certain things like long vacations, raising children etc.
Which ideally the million should go towards supporting.

A million dollars, you get along fine with everyone you currently care about. But everyone else will always be bias against you, interpreting things you do in the worse manner possible, even if friends of theirs (or themselves) do the exact same actions and have it interpreted as better.

No deal. I don't care about the "Always on your mind" stuff.
But always being required to work gives less flexibility for certain things like long vacations, raising children etc.
Which ideally the million should go towards supporting.

A million dollars, you get along fine with everyone you currently care about. But everyone else will always be bias against you, interpreting things you do in the worse manner possible, even if friends of theirs (or themselves) do the exact same actions and have it interpreted as better.
That would be very bad for someone like me. This would make me act weird towards my current friends, and be scared to leave home. I wouldn't take it.

Infinite money, but whenever you buy anything, the person who processed the transaction falls in love with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.