Million Dollars, But...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No deal... Because that means my room is crowded... How the hell do people (or a ton of junk) get there?

A million dollars, but moving from any building to another is always an hour long trip minimum.

No deal... Because that means my room is crowded... How the hell do people (or a ton of junk) get there?

A million dollars, but moving from any building to another is always an hour long trip minimum.
That would make hanging out with friends a pain, but it would be worth the million if I set things up right.

A million dollars, but you have to live with your mother for the rest of your life.

No deal...It would be the good for a while, but then my mom's the type that likes to toss people around =.=

A million dollars...but it's given to you in a locked chest. You have to find the key that is somewhere on Earth.

No deal...It would be the good for a while, but then my mom's the type that likes to toss people around =.=

A million dollars...but it's given to you in a locked chest. You have to find the key that is somewhere on Earth.
I'd accept, but probably wouldn't bother looking for the key. I'll tell other about it, though, and if some lucky bastard finds it we can split the share 60-40, with me getting the smaller portion.

A million dollars but you can never wear the same article of clothing more than once.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
No deal. That clothes bill would quickly eat up the million.
Plus that'd just be a hassle to keep up with.

A million dollars, your feet always hurt when you walk.

No deal. That clothes bill would quickly eat up the million.
Plus that'd just be a hassle to keep up with.

A million dollars, your feet always hurt when you walk.
I will just jog everywhere then.

A million dollars, but once a month you make someone so sad that they cry for seemingly no reason.

People get like that over stuff like being honest any ways. :P
I'll take it.

A million dollars, but each month you must lose a memory of your choosing.

People get like that over stuff like being honest any ways. :P
I'll take it.

A million dollars, but each month you must lose a memory of your choosing.
HELL YES. There are so many movies and TV series I've wanted to rewatch without knowing everything that happens.

A million dollars, but you must exclusively eat chickens that you raise and butcher yourself. (However, this chicken will taste like whatever you want, and will provide any nutrients you need.)

No deal, I wouldn't be able to stomach raising creatures like that just to kill them.
It's necessary, and I love meat, but I can't be the one holding the knife. :/

A million dollars but everyday a random local animal bites you.

Deal, what's gonna bite me? Pigeons?

A million dollars but, now every time you go to pee you instead pee chocolate milk

... Deal?
I still wouldn't drink it, and it'd be weird. But that's a free million.

A million dollars, but you must survive a week in the desert first.

Deal, Shouldn't be too hard as long as the desert isn't in the top 10 worst deserts.

A million dollars but you can't speak in complete sentences and mumble...So your basically your a Chicago rapper.

Ah hell... Man! No deal dawg!

A million dollars and you gain fluency in any language of your choice. But you then forget all knowledge and understanding of your countries Primary Language.

Ah hell... Man! No deal dawg!

A million dollars and you gain fluency in any language of your choice. But you then forget all knowledge and understanding of your countries Primary Language.
If I didn't speak english this would have been worth.

A million dollars, but you naturally speak only in bible quotes.

No deal. I'd not be contradicting myself while relying on falsehoods, manipulation and hate speech.

A million dollars, but you're now addicted to meth.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Meth? Not even once. :O Unless I'm Heisenberg.

Million dollars but you turn into a child, forever.

How young? If anything in the legal range works like 17 then sure.
If we mean little kid? Nope.

A Million dollars, but you're allergic to your favourite food.

Little kids. :3 17 is too convenient, everyone (an exaggeration, but eh) would want that! >:O

--

Just one, or ALL of them? Former, yes! Latter, nope!

1000k Bucks but they're all come from selling hardcore drugz. 2gangsta4me.

Just one. :P But it has the best your most favourite.

No deal, I'd pay that much to get out of such a community.

A million dollars, but your hair is always grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.