Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No deal. I'm very open to the point I generally wouldn't care.
But all of them means that other people's secrets would also be getting exposed, I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

You get a million dollars, but you live in a 3rd world country, cannot leave and cannot spend any of your cash on defence or security.

No deal. I'm very open to the point I generally wouldn't care.
But all of them means that other people's secrets would also be getting exposed, I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

You get a million dollars, but you live in a 3rd world country, cannot leave and cannot spend any of your cash on defence or security.
I generally don't like not being able to leave anywhere. I like the united states, but I'd get rather queasy if suddenly I wasn't able to leave. For a million dollars, I'd consider it if I could learn what the area was like before settling down.

A million dollars, but a group of 4 cats follows you wherever you go, and nobody can do anything to keep them away.

Are they nice cats? Take it.
Are they vicious/mean cats? No deal.

A million dollars, but you have permanent invisibility (can't turn it off).

Take it, it's fine since I can still use internet and all that stuff.

Million dollars but 10 years of bad luck before getting the money

Bad Luck (suspending disbelief to pretend it actually can be assigned/removed) can destroy a life, so no deal.

A Million dollars, but you have to pass University with a perfect GPA to get it.
If you don't get that GPA there's no million and you pay for University as usual.

No deal, I don't like to studies and there's no way I'm gonna pull it in a million years

Million dollars but you'll don't have any children to continue your bloodlines. (you can't adopt child as well)

No deal. I want children one day too much to take that.

A Million dollars, but you must raise 2 boys and 2 girls from birth till they move out (at 25. No kicking kids out early to get rid of them).

Uhmm... that's a hard one but no, hell no I want 4 kids

Million dollars but you only can spent it all within the range of 5 years. if you don't you spent 1 million, you need to give exactly 1 million back to the bank

Um... Yes? That's a free million still, just with some limitations on it. XD

A Million dollars, but you must forever work 90+ hours a week.

NO! I won't live long if I work for 90 ++ hours meaning there's an average of 90/7 = 12.something = nope unless I'm an beta tester for a game.

million dollars but there's a huge inflation just as you get the million dollars

No deal. It is still free cash, but that would throw the economy into disarray too much. No one would really benefit at the end of that.

A Million dollars, but you must spend this million dollars immediately. And once you do all market exchange in the future is now doing through old-fashioned trade.
Money now has no value to it.

deal, I can invest all of my cast to severals empty land (MWAHAHAH!) and after the non existence of money, I can barter my land rights to other things.

Million dollars but you need to be test subject for a new science discovery (high risk of death)

Unless if the discovery is augmentation or some sort of super power then no deal.

A Million dollars and a new chance to start at life, all debts and such paid.
But all your old belongings are now gone, and your friends and family no longer want anything to do with you.

Unless if the discovery is augmentation or some sort of super power then no deal.

A Million dollars and a new chance to start at life, all debts and such paid.
But all your old belongings are now gone, and your friends and family no longer want anything to do with you.
I place a high value on my friends, so I couldn't do it even if practically it isn't the correct choice.

A million dollars, but you are now addicted to alcohol.

No deal, I highly value staying Sober.
And having had a Grandparent who went through AA I have an idea of how difficult such a habit would be to kick.
(To clarify he wasn't your deadbeat Drunk. He was the best Grandparent I ever had, he just happened to have drinking problems in his past. Was sober for 25 years [I think] though before he passed away).

A Million dollars, but Gay Marriage is now illegal in all countries.

Pass. Everyone has the right to marry who they want.

A million dollars but you mentally carry the sorrow of every person in the world.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No deal, the sorrow of one of those alone can be enough to encourage suicide, imagine the entire earths.

A million dollars, but you must go your whole life without any operation or medical care.

Pass. Without medical treatment I probably wouldn't be here.

A million dollars but you can never brush your teeth, ever.

No deal, that's one quick way to death by germ overload.

A million dollars, but you are now solely responsible for running and managing all of Iwaku. No one else can be promoted to help you.

Pass. Iwaku would be down the drain with my schedule, popping in and out, nothing would ever get done. Those spambots would flourish.

A million dollars but you have to cosplay as Inuyasha 24/7, everywhere you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.