Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the million! Even if it is exploited I can dance in slow-motion to avoid hurting my feet and make up any new dance style as needed.

You get a million dollars but you have to eat steak as your main meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, every day for the rest of your life. Side dishes allowed.

(Why does Iwaku says Blox Quoted me... But there's no quote? o.O)

Deal. Steak is great, and I can take advantage of the 'side' dishes.

You get a million dollars, but you change sex (and sexual orientation if Homo or Hetero).

(I did >_> but I entered before writing and Jorick snuck in a post before I could edit so I just responded to his post xD)
Ah, that makes sense then. XD

(Why does Iwaku says Blox Quoted me... But there's no quote? o.O)

Deal. Steak is great, and I can take advantage of the 'side' dishes.

You get a million dollars, but you change sex (and sexual orientation if Homo or Hetero).
I see no downside here. Taken.

A million dollars, but the main character of any story you observe never gets with the person you want them to be with, even in fanfiction.

Take it. Story takes priority, and most shows barely dive into romance anyways.

A million dollars, but you are confined to a single room.

Take it. Story takes priority, and most shows barely dive into romance anyways.

A million dollars, but you are confined to a single room.
Sure. I will enclose a 1x1x1 space. My room is everything outside of that space.

A million dollars, but police officers will pull you over for no reason whenever they see you. (even if you are not in a car)

Take it. They're just pulling me over, not arresting me.
+I don't go outside often enough (nor see officers often enough) for it be a frequent thing.

A million dollars but you can never remember your own name.

Take it. They're just pulling me over, not arresting me.
+I don't go outside often enough (nor see officers often enough) for it be a frequent thing.

A million dollars but you can never remember your own name.
At some point it will probably become charming, I'll take it.

A million dollars but you can't spend more than 9 hours sleeping, and you have to live very socially.

Take it. I tend to sleep for that amount of time anyway's, and I'm plenty social online! :D

A million dollars, but you're social interactions (with anyone, child, lover, family etc.) is limited to 1 hour a week.

I'm cool, since Internet is all I need, I mean at least I get to interact with them everyday.

Million dollar but you got the whole internet against you

Considering the kind of fucked up people that use the internet, nah, I'll pass on that one.

You get a million dollars, but for the rest of your life on one random day each month you'll wake up completely covered in non-venomous spiders.

Nope, not gonna take the risk that they can possibly lay eggs inside your mouth :S

Million dollar but you need to cut your ties with one of your best friend forever

Nope, not gonna take the risk that they can possibly lay eggs inside your mouth :S

Million dollar but you need to cut your ties with one of your best friend forever
Never.

A million dollars, but everyone you know receives a copy of your RP posts.

You mean I get a million dollars AND free advertisement of sorts for my amazing writing? Sold.

You get a million dollars, but from now on you have to choose one of your five main senses to be removed for a month, for every month for the rest of your life, and you have to pick each sense for at least one month each year.

You mean I get a million dollars AND free advertisement of sorts for my amazing writing? Sold.

You get a million dollars, but from now on you have to choose one of your five main senses to be removed for a month, for every month for the rest of your life, and you have to pick each sense for at least one month each year.
I'd actually take this. It feels like an amazing way to gain empathy for those with disabilities, and with a million dollars I'd be alright with the inconveniences.

A million dollars, but you are unable to use a search feature of any kind ever again.

No deal, that effectively destroys my means of using the Internet and of obtaining information.

A million dollars, but you have to use your phone for all Internet, Video Gaming and Communication needs.
No PC's, No Laptop's, No Consoles, No whatever new gizmo might be invented in the future.

No deal, that effectively destroys my means of using the Internet and of obtaining information.

A million dollars, but you have to use your phone for all Internet, Video Gaming and Communication needs.
No PC's, No Laptop's, No Consoles, No whatever new gizmo might be invented in the future.
Well, no. I don't want to chance phones becoming obsolete and unsupported, plus I couldn't play smash bros.

A million dollars, but everyone you date is really into a fetish that turns you off.

I'll take it. EVERY partner is going to have fetish's that the other may not like, that's part of compromising. :P

A million dollars but must stick with one hairstyle for the rest of your life.

Deal, I already do this: short buzz cut, never do anything to style it, cut short again when it starts getting long enough to look messy if I don't do something with it. This is a free million for me.

You get a million dollars, but every day logs of all your conversations (both text and spoken) are sent to a random person in the country you live in and they will read it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.