Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I don't mind being driven by someone who can drive.

A million dollars but you can never shave again.

No deal. I can see the itchy and fluffy beard driving me insane after a while.

A million dollars, but you are nuttered.

Pass.

You get a million dollars but you have to live in a house full of cats forever.

Pass, I like cats. But too many can be bad.

You get a million dollars but spend the rest of your life with the Flu.

No deal. The flu can be debilitating.

You get a million dollars but you have work in retail every year during the holidays. Retail being a clothing store.

No deal, I would hate to work in that field in general.

You get a million dollars, but you will forever smell.

Good smell or bad smell, I smell a small loophole here. If it's a good smell yes, I don't mind smelling like cotton candy forever. If not....no....

You get a million dollars but you have to hug a lion.

No, that's once again Suicide.

A million dollars, but you can no longer take advantage of loop holes or technicalities.

No, that's once again Suicide.

A million dollars, but you can no longer take advantage of loop holes or technicalities.
Deal, I'm already too nice to take advantage of people.

A million dollars but every piece of artwork you view will appear to you as an erect penis. This would include pictures on the internet.

No, Art effects too much.

A million dollars, but you live 100 years in the past.

A million dollars, but you live 100 years in the past.
All I need to do is live to a hundred, and I'll have technically already lived a hundred years in the past! Double win!

But truly, I just don't know. I feel I probably could have lived a more fulfilling life back then, dedicated myself to my writing, and with that million an education in fields like linguistics and science, but knowing that there are all those movies and videos and songs I'll never get to hear again would be pretty shattering. And my favourite genre of novel wouldn't be anywhere near as accessible as it is now!

There is no clear choice for me, I apologize.

A million dollars, but you permanently lose one of your primary five senses. Whichever, your choice.

Done, I can live without my sense of smell. I already have horrible allergies that make my nose stuffed up to the point of nigh uselessness anyway, so it wouldn't even be a big transition.

You get a million dollars, but every time you poop all of your family, friends, and current/prospective romantic partners get a text message giving them stats on how long you took and the weight and consistency of the feces.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Aw, you know just how to warm my heart with this.......

NO!

A million dollars for the win but for every 100 you spend you will lose a random limb.

Aw, you know just how to warm my heart with this.......

NO!

A million dollars for the win but for every 100 you spend you will lose a random limb.
I don't have enough limbs to spend it all. I could consider this a free $99 dollars if I'm allowed to spend money I make from other sources without this penalty, but otherwise it is completely not worth.

A million dollars, but occasionally you will find a small shark in your beverage. (and it wouldn't die for some reason)

Take it. I just won't drink those beverages. :P

A million dollars, but you are forever sleepy.

Take it. I just won't drink those beverages. :P

A million dollars, but you are forever sleepy.
I like feeling awake, so nope.

A million dollars, but you have to relive high school on hard mode before you get it. (tests are harder, homework more frequent, bullies are meaner and stronger, dating is more brutal, and rumors are meaner)

Pass, High School is a bitch already.

A million dollars, but you forget how to read and write (and cannot re-learn it).

Pass.

A million dollars but every post you do, in a roleplay, has to contain 10,000 words.

Take it. I'm willing to give up forum RPs for that much. It's a side hobby for me at this point. :P

A million dollars, but you lose your voice.

I'll take it. That'll remove the need to talk to people on the phone (which I hate) and the lame part of my security job where I have to sit there and greet people entering the building. I'll use a small fraction of my money to get a nice portable text to speech thing to minimize the inconvenience.

You get a million dollars, but whenever you hear or read the word 'dance' you must spend one full minute dancing in a style of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.