Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

One million dollars but you can never say no to anything, and must complete all requests, no matter how dangerous or stupid the request is

No.

You get a million dollars but you will never again be able to distinguish between the truth and a lie.

No.

You get a million dollars but you lost all your senses.

No.

A million dollars but now everyone will know all thoughts you have.

Ahem. "Hide nothing, and you have nothing to hide." Still, my flawed brain is under certain intrusive influences, ones whose thoughts are best not shared with the public.

A million dollars, but you must use a thesaurus for every second word you write, and you speak in a heavy 19th-century British accent.

Hmm... I always wanted a british accent and if it is only when I write, then my prose should get better. I will do that for a million dollars. ( I assume that this applies to papers, RPs and novels, not signing a name.)

A million dollars, but everyone you know ( in real life) believe you are dead.

No.

You get a million dollars but each dollar you spend you forget something vital to everyday life.

No.

A million dollars, but your appearance always matches your Iwaku Avatar.

No.

A million dollars but everything you touch turns to water.

No.

Million dollars but the catch is you receive it over the course of fifty years.

No.

A million dollars but you have to get married and be married to a stranger for a year in order to receive it.

Sure.

A million dollars but you have to adopt seven orphans.

I could, I love kids. Yes.

A million dollars but you can no longer live in the country you were born in.

Leaning towards no, since the US owns way too much stuff.

A million dollars, but you must spend all of it before New Year's Eve.

Oh. That's not exactly an inconvenience, unless you don't know how to spend money. Ya sure.

A million dollars, but your consciousness leaves your body, doomed to watch it from a third-person perspective until you die. Your body will still live and act according to your personality, but you have no governing over it.

Sure. I can always borrow another body and guide myself. :) ( You never said that the third person perspective had to be the consciousness itself.)

Million dollars, but you wake up in a new gorgeous body that has recently died, but are miles away from your family. Also, your real body is in a coma. :P.

No.

A million dollars but each time you spend it your spouse forgets pivotal moments in your relationship permanently.

No I wouldn't do that one..

A million dollars, but, you'd only be allowed to eat vegan meals for the rest of your life.

No.

Million dollars but you must drink the blood of a freshly dead twice a day.

Yes. You said you must drink it, you didn't say how much or if I could ensure it wasn't contaminated. A small sip should be fine. xD

Million dollars but you had to donate 10% of it to a charity you hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.